The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Ok, seriously, how do we get rid of the Grox? Brainstorm people!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
will2live

Multicellular

I won't give the city. But in the U.S. surrounded by a metaphorical time bomb, waiting for it go off

Indeed. I don't mind if someone contributes something new, but that's not even possible at this point.

gaiaman360

Microbe

Why don't you just lock this thread?
will2live

Multicellular

I won't give the city. But in the U.S. surrounded by a metaphorical time bomb, waiting for it go off

Only my alt was a moderator, and a pretty much unknown one at that. Basically, I am powerless. But welcome to the sporum.
NO GOD CARDS!
That is what I tell all newbies.

Sirolu

Microbe

This is just a thought, dont flame me if it doesn't work.
Three words, Staff of Life, Monolith and Cheat Engine/TSearch.
Get the Staff of Life, some Monoliths and Cheat Engine/TSearch.
Use CE or TS to get alot more SoL. Then use the Sol at all their planets, while including a Monolith, when they become Space, ask them to attack the Grox, i think this would be quite good, but this is just a thought, i have NEVER tried it, and sorry if this is said before, i am too lazy to read 49 Pages.

If you tried this, rate it as 0 to 10, 0 being worst method ever, etc... 10 being best method ever, etc...

EDIT: Okay, if this topic is stupid, dont answer my part of it and lock it.
EDIT 2: I read the last page, i am sorry for posting, new people who wanna post, read this, dont post, i was stupid enough to do it myself!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/15/2010 14:02:57

Spaceface13

Microbe

You can defeat them. You just need many monoliths and SoL, and the create a creature ability and a lot of time.
TinTim

Microbe

Somewhere in space shooting raiders. Oh no! I got a hit! Noooo...(Kabooom!!)

I made some strategy to destroying grox empires. But I don't use it because I want ally with grox. (Attention who read this! I don't know some of the spaceship tools in english because i play finnish language).
OK, here it is:
1. I will evolve some creatures in space stage and I ask them could they destroy some grox planet. Or I ask some friendly alien empire what is near the grox empire.
2.I will go in that planet what is under attack: I summon pirates with warriors' special ability and I use that tool what boosts allies' spaceships.
3.And I will go in that fight.

If you are from Finland, send pm for me. I'd like to talk somebody finnish guy in this english-speaking place
Industry777

Microbe

First be a zealot in the space stage, then get the staff of life. Go to a Grox planet and use staff of life immediately after it begins use the zealot special ability. After this you will have total control of a T3 planet with Grox buildings. Repeat until Grox like you, because for some reason they like it when you break the galactic code. Ally with them and the attacks should stop. After doing this you have the Dancing with the Devil achievement and a group of colonies in Grox territory while they are your ally. Even after making an alliance you can take their planets with the same method. I never got far enough to run out of the staff of life's uses but I think it could be subbed with regular terraforming. Tell me if the terraforming method works if you try it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/28/2010 01:46:54

bubbyboytoo

Microbe

Right behind you, it's just I'm wearing Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak. He lent it to me.

Midin wrote:
and omg can we get an autopilot please?!

Hmm... that would be cool.

"Just enter coordinates or star/planet name and your spaceship takes you there while your Captain relaxes in the pilot's seat with a nice cool smoothie!"

Clickeh all mah eggz! NOW!

Hmm... what does this link do? I think it goes to my blog!
<-Get the message? lol.
[WWW] aim icon
bubbyboytoo

Microbe

Right behind you, it's just I'm wearing Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak. He lent it to me.

TinTim wrote:I made some strategy to destroying grox empires. But I don't use it because I want ally with grox. (Attention who read this! I don't know some of the spaceship tools in english because i play finnish language).
OK, here it is:
1. I will evolve some creatures in space stage and I ask them could they destroy some grox planet. Or I ask some friendly alien empire what is near the grox empire.
2.I will go in that planet what is under attack: I summon pirates with warriors' special ability and I use that tool what boosts allies' spaceships.

The Warrior special ability is called Raider Rally and the one that boosts your allies' spaceships is called Rally Call.

Clickeh all mah eggz! NOW!

Hmm... what does this link do? I think it goes to my blog!
<-Get the message? lol.
[WWW] aim icon
TinTim

Microbe

Somewhere in space shooting raiders. Oh no! I got a hit! Noooo...(Kabooom!!)

bubbyboytoo wrote:
TinTim wrote:I made some strategy to destroying grox empires. But I don't use it because I want ally with grox. (Attention who read this! I don't know some of the spaceship tools in english because i play finnish language).
OK, here it is:

The Warrior special ability is called Raider Rally and the one that boosts your allies' spaceships is called Rally Call.

Thank you!

If you are from Finland, send pm for me. I'd like to talk somebody finnish guy in this english-speaking place
Trader99

Multicellular

Earth, Sol System, Orion Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Spore, My Computer

Sorry, accidental post. IF YOU ARE NEW, DO NOT POST. THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/30/2010 03:08:54

Yes, I am a Pastafarian. I believe that the flying spaghetti monster created the earth and the heavens and will come down to bring his cultists to the new earth. I will not change my beliefs because you pointlessly rant and flame me. Or ask nicely. So don't. If you believe the same, copy and paste this to your sig. RAmen!

When i am the overlording, eternally rich, Trillionare, owner of the entire internet i shall make you all work in the endless offices of my internet empire...

...On the moon!
LordVakoz

MouthBreather

My manor, protecting my fief with my knights

Boy, this is a blast from the past.
Now let the memory remain a memory.

Groxist

Multicellular

Telling you would be an insult to the Grox

I have a solution, ally them.

[WWW]
Alpha989

Civilized Sporeon

He he he he... Wouldn't you like to know?

DarwinsProof wrote:The space stage was just O.K. to deal with until I, like many others, flew through Grox territory and am now constantly under attack from them. I am absolutely sick and tired of the Grox. I don't understand why most people are like "Well just wipe them out one by one." Look at this picture of someone who allied with them http://truth.no-ip.org/grox2.jpg Now look at this picture http://truth.no-ip.org/grox3.jpg

Are you really thinking that they can defeated with a planet by planet method to wipe them out? It is UNREASONABLE. This is not the way Space should be played, with a constant game of "Babysit your empire, and it's not going to expand anyway."

So I'm asking everyone here, let us brainstorm. They can be defeated... there's a badge for it. It's up to us to figure out how. I've been considering combing as much of space as I can for clues of a home planet for them. Perhaps there's something at the tip end of one of the arms of the galaxy. Perhaps using the 'you know what' to its full extent on only Grox planets does something. Or maybe the devs have just screwed up royally and gave us what is supposed to be an unbeatable Arch-nemesis, which is just truly annoying.

So let's figure it out!

Do whatever it takes, DUH! AWESOMED!

brendanwntr5

Microbe

I have almost allied with the Grox after spending a few million spucks and 45 missions! NOT TOO HARD GUYS!

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: