The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to ally with the Grox. *spoilers*  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
GroxLord999

Civilized Sporeon

SwornGroxEnemy wrote:mmph

Take a look at your Private Messages. You have some stuff from us at the Grox Fanclub.

This account is inactive. All active posts fall under the username of DarkLord979.
[WWW]
EpicSlayerGirl

Multicellular

My brother once allied the grox....

Club Deoxys, the Pokemon forum for fans of all types! ~Baldy McNosehair, best nickname ever.
suffish

Spacefaring Sporeling

And I'll get to work under the birch tree and I'll make myself tons of TNT!

EpicSlayerGirl wrote:My brother once allied the grox....

... And got killed by every empire in the galaxy being at war with him?

TerranSpector

Microbe

TheAngelofDeath wrote:I wonder if you get all the badges, you get some sort of secret achivement, because I still have no idea how to get the "split personality" badge.

Look for a power 4 or a power 5 empire and make a real good smile with 'em. Then look into your missions tab and in there should be a mission that will change your achtype. After that you get the badge. (this helps if you want to be a zealot to break the Galactic Code and get points for it with the Grox)

[CENTER][/CENTER]
TerranSpector

Microbe

Oh and if you find Earth you get one of the secret achivements, another is if you blow up Earth with a planet buster you get the Oh the Humanity Achieve.

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Serrekiel

Microbe

Cool! Thanks for the help! I think I'll try it, just for fun. XD

suffish

Spacefaring Sporeling

And I'll get to work under the birch tree and I'll make myself tons of TNT!

Serrekiel wrote:Cool! Thanks for the help! I think I'll try it, just for fun. XD
Yeah, I may try it, and if I don't like war with everything, I can just do another normal world.

EpicSlayerGirl

Multicellular

suffish wrote:
EpicSlayerGirl wrote:My brother once allied the grox....

... And got killed by every empire in the galaxy being at war with him?

NOPE! He blasted the puny life forms to the other end of the universe.

Club Deoxys, the Pokemon forum for fans of all types! ~Baldy McNosehair, best nickname ever.
lm24681

Microbe

I accidentally took over 3 Grox planets, not knowing who they were. gess this isnt an option.
EpicSlayerGirl

Multicellular

If I were to ally anyone, it would be the Grox. they are the only ones actually worthwhile to have around. Also, my warrior empire would get some good target practice with all the non-grox empires. hehheheh

Scrylonsis13

Civilized Sporeon

England, in a mysterious cave network under London, spinning my unending web of lithium.

When i allied the Grox, I abandoned all my colonies and started a new base inside Grox territory. Sadly, I spent too long working on it and all the small empires surrounding the Grox grew to massive size and now I can't get out of Grox land.

EpicSlayerGirl

Multicellular

Scrylonsis13 wrote:When i allied the Grox, I abandoned all my colonies and started a new base inside Grox territory. Sadly, I spent too long working on it and all the small empires surrounding the Grox grew to massive size and now I can't get out of Grox land.

SQUISH THE EMPIRES LIKE BUGS!

Scrylonsis13

Civilized Sporeon

England, in a mysterious cave network under London, spinning my unending web of lithium.

Ive done that! It was the most fun I've had in spore!!! And it's even easier if you ask the Gris to attack the homeworlds while you burn the colonies! Grox are great to have around but your always wary of them loosing interest. Then you'll be left with everything at war with you. Although, I could take the Grox down and replace them with my much more fearsome race of knights!

Doublefan

Microbe

I allied with the grox today thanks.

The Socialae Normellae empire is proud to be on the grox's side.
Tecoeoa100

Microbe

Thanks for the help. I've allied the Grox already, and they're a great ally. I love how you get to be the most powerful race in the galaxy alongside them. I already shares the Galactic Core with them and we blockade each other from attackers. I got to the Galactic Core as well without them killing me so it's great to ally them. I also got to form a trade route with the homeworld closest to the Galactic Core. I have to admit it's the most fun I've ever had on Spore. Going to war with them takes about four weeks, unlike this allying only takes about a day. It's also good because you'll be the biggest and most feared race with them, and you can span your empire on all of the arms and in the core so it's extremely hard for enemies to destroy you. Who will stop the Lobus and Grox empire now?! Hahaha!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/14/2013 02:11:26

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: