The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Could running Spore in compatibility mode on Windows 7 fix problems?  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
AlienAura

Civilized Sporeon

First off...yeah, this is probably in the wrong section.

But could this potentially fix some of the errors a lot of people have installing Spore on Windows 7? I, like a lot of people, seem to have a huge amount of problems with running the game on this system, compared to Windows XP. Could anyone confirm this? Or, better yet, as anyone tried this and noticed anything?

In case you don't know, you can access this mode by right-clicking on an icon, then "Properties", then "Compatibility."
Needles_10

Civilized Sporeon

The Land of Broadway and the John Fitzgerald Kennedy International Airport

Spore should run on a Windows7 normally, Describe the problem to me a bit more. I might figure it out.

Needles_10 is an American Leopard Tern of GroxJB1000, UnimatrixGrox, JBGrox1000Bit, and ImpendingDoom2.
the_N

MouthBreather

Laughing at how "deep" my old location was.

Never tried that. But frankly it runs great on windows 7 for me, even better than it ran on my old xp.
Azzeren

Civilized Sporeon

the_N wrote:Never tried that. But frankly it runs great on windows 7 for me, even better than it ran on my old xp.
Yeah, same here. Not sure why it wouldn't.

AlienAura

Civilized Sporeon

Well, when Spore was released, Windows 7 wasn't even available yet. But I had an XP for a while, and it worked very well...until I bought a Windows 7.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: