The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Dimensional Clash V: The OOC Act V. HOW DARE YOU BREAK THE TRAFFIC LAWS!?! TASTE STEEL FIEND!!!!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Poll
New DC V theme track
Keep it as it is 35% [ 9 ]
Metroid prime trilogy theme 12% [ 3 ]
Transformers the Score - Autobots 8% [ 2 ]
Sburban Jungle - Homestuck 31% [ 8 ]
Iridescent - Linkin Park 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Dimensional Clash V: The Blood God's wrath.

The fifth installment in the Dimensional Clash series. The premise is unchanged from the original three and the fourth one I made; forces most foul have taken characters from across the Omniverse for a battle of good vs evil and order vs chaos. Some are heroes of unparalleled virtue; others are paradigms of the ultimate neutrality and apathy of humanity; others still are the vilest and most foul beings imaginable; most fall somewhere in between. But now none of that matters, for the great blood god, Khorne has sounded his challenge to the mightiest champions of the Omniverse, and now they will have to face one challenge, survive in increasingly hostile universes until they can finally fight Khorne face to face. Can you survive the wrath of the one who is perhaps the mightiest being in all existence?

In this Role Play; you are going to pick a character; such as Darth Vader to use an example you are all almost certainly familiar with; they will be plucked from their home universe and dropped into one universe; which will be called the location; where everyone else will be; Modern day Cuba will be our example. For example; Darth Vader could be lording over some storm troopers inside a Star Destroyer one second; and the next second he'll find himself in Cuba with a bunch of other characters and some storm troopers. The Location will be changed now and then to keep things fresh; and there will always be a portal back to the previous locations. To continue our example; After establishing an Outpost in Cuba and taking over the Communist Island; Darth Vader and his troops will suddenly find themselves in say; Pandora from Avatar; but there will be a portal back to present day Cuba. The Location I choose will be kept secret; but you can PM me suggestions. This is primarily a Sandbox; but there will be a overreaching story line.

My thanks goes to ShadeofMoose; who originally came up with this idea when the forums were still young in the start of the summer of 09, and to Magnus, who carried the torch afterwords.

Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Yes you can have a character from ANY UNIVERSE it can be transformers, homestuck, or someone right here on earth.
3. Your character will still retain his/her powers, but you can tone them up or down.
4. No autohitting
5. No instakills
6. No autododging (more commonly referred to as no-sells, this is when you avoid an attack by completely disregarding it in your post, though constantly avoiding/nullifying/blocking attacks and not taking any hits even if you write it out in your posts is not acceptable either.)
7. Post with proper grammar and spelling.
8. I'll be requiring the usage of several mods.
9. Break any of these rules and you get a warning, next time 1 page ban, next time you're out. This is subject to moderator, overseer, and game master discretion.
10. There is no set rule on character limit per player; but be sure you can manage them all.
11. There is no rule 11
12. Don't try to alter the personality of your character too much from the original version without proper character development
13. If you wish to take something like an imperial storm trooper from star wars and give him a name and a bio; I'll be fine with that.
14. Keep it PG-13, don't go overboard on the descriptions of violence and try not to bring any intimacy into this. While you may have kissing between characters, that's about as far as I'll let you go before I bring down the banhammer
15. If you are going to take a real person and put him in this role play; he/she must have been notable enough to have an article on Wikipedia. Preferably you should use some badass soldier; as they'd have the best chance of surviving in this RPG.
16. You can control NPCs to some extent, but try to avoid things like your character easily killing say, Count Dooku.
17. Please, do not beg me to make you a mod, that position is determined on merit. If you look good and responsible enough, I'll PM you asking if you want to become a mod.
18. People who have participated in prior Dimensional Clash games automatically qualify for modship, though they can reject the position if they so choose.
19. Unless some form of locomotive ability is one of your character's powers, don't be everywhere at once.
20. There is no character limit per se, but try not to make more characters than you can keep track of.
21. Gaming abstraction like experience levels, statistics, energy/health pickups, and rather nonsensical dropped currency (like gold coins in neverwinter nights) will exist in this game to some extent, but they can only be utilized by the character from the universe that particular abstraction is from. Thus only Problem Sleuth Characters can gain SPOONDILUCKS by killing enemies, and only Samus can pick up Chozo suit missile ammunition from slain foes. This rule can be broken if one can make a reasonable case for it, such as if Alex modified his suit to use Chozo technology, but otherwise will allow characters to make more use of their own abilities while keeping them more unique.
22. If you disappear for a week, your characters become up for grabs. If you return; whoever has taken control of your character must explain what they have done with said character and return it to the original owner should they wish it back.

Mod Powers:
Mods can enforce the rules in my place.
Mods can accept or reject a character in my place and may auto-approve their own characters
Mods have the full authority to make or reverse a ban.
Mods have a greater ability to control NPCs than normal players

Overseer Powers:
Overseers can enforce rules in my place and enforce them upon mods
Overseers can accept or reject characters in my place and may auto-approve their own characters
Overseers have the full authority to make or reverse a ban and may strip a mod of his powers or turn a player into a mod.
Overseers have an even greater ability to control NPCs than Mods do.

Template
Name:
Sex (if any):
Height (you can approximate):
Weight (you can approximate):
Description/Picture:
Universe:
Abilities:
Bio:
Alignment: (Follows the D&D alignment system, I.E Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)
Link:
Faction Allegiance: (Shows which of the five factions your character is with. Unaligned [not really a faction strictly speaking, this is more of a dumping bin for those who don't belong anywhere else], Champions, Destroyers, Dark Alliance, and Tyranid Hive)

Group Template:
Name:
Size of group: (in number of members, you may approximate, please try to list the number of vehicles if they have them)
Description/Picture:
Universe:
Abilities/Equipment: (abilities members of the group can use and their weapons, vehicles, gadgets and what-not)
History:
Alignment: (generally speaking)
Link: (if you are taking a generic organization and giving it your own history, then simply provide the link to the generic organization from which it is based; for example if I wanted to create an Cadian Imperial Guard regiment I'd provide a link to the Imperial guard)
Faction Allegiance: (The five choices are Unaligned, Champions, Destroyers, Dark Alliance, and Tyranid Hive)

Phazon/Dark Echo template:
Character Echoed: (Which character are they echoed from?)
Name: (Just put Dark or Phazon in front of the echeod character's name)
Sex (if any):
Height (you can approximate): (Should be about the echoed character's height)
Weight (you can approximate): (Should be about the echoed character's weight)
Description/Picture: (Remember the only colors a Dark/Phazon echo has are black and glowing neon blue)
Abilities: (Similar, but not identical to the echoed character's abilities, all echoes possess the following powers, flight, manipulation, absorption, and generation of phazon and phazon energy, the creation of lesser echoes, the ability to dissapate into phazon particles and reform at will, the ability to turn invisible to all but one way of sensing the world, and the ability to drain energy, thus you do not need to list them in your character sheet)
Personality traits inherited: (Which personality traits have they inherited from the character they have been echoed from?)
Biography: (what they have done in the month that most of the player characters will be in a coma for)
Alignment: (Must be an evil alignment)

Notes:
Google is your friend; if you don't know anything about a character; look him up. Chances are his universe even has it's own wiki (or three.)
There will be an ultimate story-arc, though it will be more complex than simply punching out Khorne.
Post Factoids about the universe your character is from in the OOC thread; It will help people familiarize themselves with each others characters.
I recommend a three line minimum post-length if at all possible.
A uselessly weak character is just as bad as a stupidly powerful one.
Have Fun; being in a sour mood ruins it for everyone else.
I will begin once I have five participators.
Each location may or may not have a "boss" fight. It all depends on what I feel is most appropriate.
EropsToad will draw your characters upon request.

Admin:
Tyrannolodon.

List of Overseers:
darkdragon26
Legs250
Omnivex
RevanRedeemed
Rixio
Ununhexium
YinYangBell

List of Mods:
bender19
BlastoKing
EropsToad
greenducky3
irishpirate262
jch2897
MisterTurtle
Supertav
StinkyPachem

List of Players:
awesomedwarf
destroyer300
DragonBud
Dragoneye4
eragon1221
geekmonkey42
JacOats12
lordofdestiny
MinaMongoose
Protoderm
rondowg
shnarfBird
Spode-an
Spinus
ultimateplay91

List of Banned Players:

The theme track of Dimensional Clash:
Crysis 2 theme

The IC is here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69974.page

Important Notice!
If you are intimidated about joining because you don't know what's going on I'll be more than willing to provide you with a summary of recent events. If you don't feel like joining because you think this RP is childish and/or not mature enough...well let me just say that I have no tolerance for snobs so I wouldn't have cared anyway.

[u]Even more important notice![/u]
This RP is meant to be very dark, about as dark as the Sporum rules will allow. So lighthearted moments will be few and far between. What do you expect from an RP where the main villain is from Warhammer 40k?

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
We haz a TV tropes article now, feel free to edit at your leisure.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SporumDimensionalClash
Here's our Sporum Wiki article.
http://sporum.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Clash_Roleplay_Series

MOST IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!

We now have a wiki, feel free to edit away and add pages.

http://sporumdimensionalclash.wikia.com/wiki/Sporum%20Dimensional%20Clash%20Wiki?wiki-welcome=1

I'll see what I can do about wiki administrator and moderator positions...

New Notice:

I am now removing the restriction on original characters who were not created outside of this Role Play. I only hope this doesn't lead to disaster/Mary Sues.

This message was edited 132 times. Last update was at 12/10/2011 08:11:00

greenducky3

Spacefaring Sporeling

I'm in. Again.
irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Just in your imagination, right near your toe Rank: Master Baiter

Name: Space Marine 1841, Joe Noarhal.
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): Varies
Weight (you can approximate): Varies
Description/Picture:
Universe: Starcraft
Abilities: C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle, stimpacks Power Suit, and ability to breathe in non human planets.
Bio: Joe Noarhal was a space marine for awhile now, he fought the zerg many a-times, and defended planets from the Protoss.
Alignment: Lawful good
Link: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Marine

Name: Ghost 112, Sora Nashal
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): -
Weight (you can approximate): -
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Snipe, C-10 Sniper Rifle, EMPs, cloaking.
Bio: Nora has never fought the Zerg, onlu fighting in a lone system which is surrounded by Protoss controlled land. She has fought their long and hard now, and the final assault is there, which will drive away the Terran on the planey.
Alignment: Neutral good
Link: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_(StarCraft_II)

Sex: Male
Height: -
Weight: -
Description/Picture:
Universe: Starcraft (Brood War, and 2)
Abilities: Perdition flamethrower, stimpack
Bio: Brand new firebat, ready to torch anything that moves.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Firebat

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/19/2011 23:03:07

Pants Status: Off Shirt Status: Off Sunglasses On
.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Character list:

Tyrannolodon:
Name: Problem Sleuth
Height (you can approximate): 5'10
Weight (you can approximate): 145
Description/Picture:
Universe: Problem Sleuth
Abilities: Charismatic, Comb raves, Sleuth Diplomacy , Skilled with a tommy gun, weilds the mighty tectrixcalibur, gambit schema pumpkins, Level up
Bio: A hard-boiled detective from a noir pseudo-prohibition era universe, Problem Sleuth's keen diplomatic skills and skill with a tommy gun have carried him through every situation so far
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Problem_Sleuth_%28Character%29
Faction Allegiance: Champions

Legs250:
Name: Jack Noir:
Height: 6'9
Weight: 190
Picture:
Following the events of the John: Behold the Ultimate Show post on page 137 of the IC Jack has been altered heavily.
His merging with the Balrog created a second pair of bat wings that sprouted from behind his feathery bird wings, they had a membrane made of ash and shadow, in addition it adds yet another pair of bull horns to Jack's head that are slanted upwards, he became wreathed in fire. The symbiosis with the Emperor Ing caused him to grow several spikes from his back, the two largest coming from his shoulder blades and going to about four feet, and made him grow three more upwards curving blade like horns at the front of his "hat" each being about six inches long and also made him exude darkness, turning his red and orange flames purple and black. Finally the Knight prototyping caused him to thicken a bit as a second , thicker and more segmented black carapace grew over him, his mouth became covered in a grille type mouthplate, while his eyes see out of a visor, a detachable black triangular shield is on his back, and a black double edged sword is sheathed in a scabbard attached to his hip.
Universe: Homestuck.
Abilities: Flight, incredible speed, prototyping ring, extremely with swords and shield, very durable, very difficult to damage due to armor, wreathed in dark flame, can manipulate dark energy and heat energy, super strength, extremely quick reaction times, extremely agile, tentacles, firery tendrils of doom, prototyping
Bio: Once the Archagent of Derse, Jack Noir reviled his monarch, the Black Queen, he loathed the increasingly ridiculous dress codes the Queen forced upon the dersites; and especially him. But he got his chance for revenge when he intercepted a package containing a massively powerful weapon, which allowed him to slay his queen and take her ring, granting him all the power that the queen could wield. He soon sought out and murdered the Black King and crowned himself as the sovereign slayer.
Alignment: Neutral Evil:
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Noir
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Tyrannolodon:
Warboss Gorgutz 'ead 'unta.
Sex: N/A Orks are asexual. Masculine personality.
Height: 45 feet tall
Weight: 45 tons.
Picture:
Universe: Warhammer 40,000
Abilities: Super Strength, WAAAGH!, Ork teknologee, Ork Mega armor, Cybork parts, Orkish Regeneration, Extremely tough, Grows bigger with each fight he wins.
Bio: From the Lexicanum; Gorgutz originated as a simple Warboss on the planet of Lorn V, where various Ork tribes had been warring with each other for untold generations. Here his Waaagh! originated, as he united the tribes of rival Orks under his control, by burning their big banners. One notable tribe he captured were the Foot Stompas, a group of Orks that trained Squiggoths. Warlord Gortgutz defeated them by sending their own Squiggoths against them.

During the campaign of Lorn V, Gorgutz harbored a shaky alliance with Lord Crull, a champion of the World Eaters Chaos Legion, which was eventually broken towards the end of the campaign. In the midst of an Imperial Guard invasion supported by Eldar, Gortgutz eviscerated his one-time ally, claiming the Chaos Lord's head for his own. Gorgutz then beat a hasty retreat to build up his Waaagh! after defeat at the hands of General Sturnn.

Gorgutz eventually resurfaced once more, this time on the Necron tomb world of Kronus. Here he led another bloody Waaagh!, which, although it once again ended in his defeat, the infamous Warlord escaped once more, with many more skullz on his pointy stikk.

Gorgutz returned for one final slaughter at Kaurava II - there were many Feral Orks there, and no greenskin should be fighting without him as far as he was concerned. Upon his defeat Gorgutz flees in a rocket ship to rebuild his Waaagh! elsewhere. Ultimately, Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter is still at large, waiting for the next big battle he and his boyz can get stukk in at.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Gorgutz

Name: General Grievous
Height (you can approximate): 2.16 meters (7 or so feet tall) 3.5 meters when standing straight (11.5 or so feet)
Weight (you can approximate): 1,000 pounds
Description/Picture:
Universe: Star wars
Abilities: Cyborg Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Lightsaber skills, Tactical and Strategic Genius, Highly intelligent
Bio: Once a Kaleesh freedom fighter; the Alien who would become grievous was horribly injured in a shuttle crash, and was approached by the Separatists for a chance to gain revenge against the Jedi, who they tricked him into believing to be the ultimate cause of his world's plight. Over the years, he has become an increasingly skilled Jedi Slayer, killing more Jedi than any non-force sensitive before or after him. But of course, his true value is in his skill as a commander.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/General_Grievous
Faction Allegiance: Dark Alliance

Name: Omega Ridley
Height (you can approximate): 30 feet tall; 90 foot wingspan, 60 feet long.
Weight (you can approximate): 20 tons
Description/Picture:
Universe: Metroid.
Abilities: Mutli-missiles, Meso-bomb generator, Kinetic Breath Weapon, Ultrahigh temperature flamethrower, Phazon beam, shockwave generation, phazon generation, Flight, Durability, Phaazite armor, Strength, Replication, Shapeshifting, extremely radioactive, Intelligence, Fire breath (typically used to shoot fireballs, he can either shoot a lot of relatively slow homing ones that can be destroyed before they reach their target, a somewhat smaller number of non-homing ones that are faster and can do more damage than the homing ones but can still be shot down, or a single one of either type that cannot be shot down and can explode, though homing ones are slower than non-homing ones and do less damage), eye-mounted lasers. Extremely strong, Tactical and Strategic Genius, All the powers of being possessed by the Emperor Ing
Bio: (Snipped from wikitroid) Ridley (リドリー, Ridorii) is a high ranking Space Pirate, the arch enemy of Samus Aran, and is one of the most common recurring characters in the Metroid series, appearing in almost every Metroid game, often encountered towards the end of the game. Ridley's appearance is considered similar to a skeletal pterodactyl with glowing eyes. Ridley is known for being very defiant and persistent; though Samus has defeated him many times, he always manages to return and do battle with her, either through his healing abilities, cloning or robotic enhancements.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Ridley

Name: The Lone Wanderer (Alexander Howard)
Height (you can approximate): 6'4 exactly
Weight (you can approximate): 200 lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Fallout
Abilities: Power-armor provides strength and durability. Peak Human abilities outside of armor
Bio: The Lone Wanderer was born in the year 2262, nearly 180 years after a Nuclear war between China and America destroyed civilization; to James and Catherine Howard; but Catherine died seconds later due to Cardiac Arrest; deeply depressed; James fled Rivet city and abandoned project purity to raise his son in Vault 101. 19 years later James fled vault 101; prompting the Lone wanderer to follow him through the wasteland. After trudging through the wasteland; Father and Son were finally reunited in Vault 112; and The Lone Wanderer helped James and a few other scientists reactivate project purity in the jefferson memorial; but this happy reunion was put to a quick end when the Enclave attacked launched an attack on the Jefferson Memorial.

A man named Colonel Augustus and two Enclave soldiers attempted to force James into activating the purifier for them; but James overflowed the room with a massive surge of radiation; killing the two enclave soldiers while Augustus survived by injecting himself with a mysterious substance; James however only survived long enough to crawl to the window and tell his son to flee. Eventually The Lone Wanderer would head to the remains of the Pentagon where the Brotherhood of steel had made their base; and was sent to Vault 87; the source of the Super-mutants in DC to retrieve a G.E.C.K which was the final piece needed for project purity.

While in Vault 87; The Lone Wanderer freed Fawkes; a civilized super-mutant from captivity; in return for his kindness Fawkes retrieved the G.E.C.K from the highly radioactive area for him, but before The Lone Wanderer could leave with the device he was ambushed and captured by the Enclave; where he met the ZAX super-computer that had set itself up as the president of the united states. The Lone Wanderer convinced the computer to self-destruct and headed back to the citadel; warning them of the actions of the Enclave. This started a war between the brotherhood and the Enclave; and it was at this point that Liberty Prime was activated.

After fighting their way to the Jefferson memorial The Lone wanderer had to activate the purifier; which would send a massive surge of radiation. Instead of selfishly asking someone else to do it; he decided to go himself. Two weeks later he would awaken from a coma and would begin the final stages of the Brotherhood-Enclave war.

This struggle ended when Alex fought his way through Adams Air force base and the Enclave Mobile Base crawler and signaled the orbital weapon under enclave control to fire upon the mobile base crawler; destroying all enclave holdouts in the capital wasteland region.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lone_Wanderer

Name: Volkov
Height (you can approximate): 7'6
Weight (you can approximate): 400 pounds (mostly cybernetics)
Description/Picture:
Universe: Red Alert prime (the one that leads to Red Alert 2 and 3 rather than the one that leads to the Tiberium universe)
Abilities: Nigh on indestructible, Weapons, Super Strong, Enhanced Senses, Super Speed, Feels no Pain, fearless, fighting skills.
Bio: When the Soviet union began it's invasion of Europe in the 1950's they wanted a secret weapon to counter the Allies Commando program; so they sought to create something beyond what their spetsnaz program could make; they wanted something beyond what a mere human could do. They recruited one man who's name has been lost to history and implanted Cybernetics and Drugs into him while giving him the finest training that the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics could provide. Within a year they had their supersoldier who performed beyond expectations. Capable of single-handedly wrecking an entire armored Corps; taking on a battleship in a one on one gun duel and winning; smashing through the fortifications of even the famous Maginot Line which was considerably larger and stronger than the Maginot line of our world; walking away tactical nuclear missile strikes; and causing an enormous spike in casualties for allied commandos.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Volkov

Name: Shockwave
Sex (if any): N/A Masculine personality
Height (you can approximate): 38 feet tall
Weight (you can approximate): several dozen tons
Description/Picture:
Universe: Transformers (Movie Continuity)
Abilities: Superstrength, highly intelligent, extremely durable, lots of weapons, triple changer.
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shockwave_(Movie)
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shockwave_(Movie)

RevanRedeemed:

Name: (the) Unlucky Elite (yes, that is his literal name.)
Height: Around 2.5 Meters
Weight: Unknown
Description/Picture:
Universe: Unlucky Elite Universe
Abilities: Well, he doesn't have anything special about him--except his luck. Obviously, he is highly unlucky, as his name states. However, he does manage to have some skills, though usually they are made vain when his unluckyness strikes. For instance, he is highly capable of sneaking into an enemy base to capture a flag, but just when he gets the flag, a circle of enemies appears--surrounding him--shoots him down.

The only other thing about him is his variety of weapons. He can usually hold many weapons at once with him, such as having a sniper, pistol, assault rifle, and a spiker all at once, though not shown.
Bio: http://halomachinima.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unlucky_Elite
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: http://halomachinima.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unlucky_Elite

Name: Travis
Height: Unknown in Reality
Weight: Unknown in Reality
Description/Picture:
Universe: Matchmaking (Machinima) Universe
Abilities: http://halomachinima.wikia.com/wiki/Matchmaking
Alignment: Somewhat Neutral Good and Chaotic Good, though I'm not sure which of the two would result in his type.
Link: http://halomachinima.wikia.com/wiki/Matchmaking

Name: Meta/The Meta/Agent Maine
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Description/Picture:
Universe: RvB Universe
Abilities: The Meta has numerous armour enhancements, one of which that might have been originally his own. His armour enhancements are as follows:

1. Overshields (though he doesn't seem to use these anymore)
2. Strength/Stamina (although these may not have been armour enhancements, but emrely genetic enhancements)
3. Bubble Shield
4. Temporal Distortion Unit (though I may not use this often)
5. Cloaking Device/Invisibility/Active Camo
6. Chameleon Effect

However, the fact that he obtained all of these enhancements along with the AI (that he recently lost), has messed his head up quite a bit to the point of where he speaks in growls and grunts and things of the like.
Bio: http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Meta
Link: http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Meta

Supertav/Tyrannolodon:
Name: Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Sex : Male
Height: 16 ft
Weight: 25 tons
Description/Picture: Big robot in center0 ( best picture I could find)
Abilities: extremely strong armor, Extremely strong, very wise, good leader, claw that can rip through tank armor.

Bio: In the distant past, before his internment within a dreadnought, Bjorn fought alongside the Primarch Leman Russ during the Horus Heresy and saw the Emperor before he was interred in the Golden Throne. During the aftermath of the Horus Heresy, Bjorn sought to rebuild the Imperium with such conviction that Leman Russ elevated him to his personal retinue. He was the only member of Leman Russ's personal Wolf Guard that was left behind when Russ departed for the Eye of Terror, and he still harbors intense feelings of rejection and bitterness when he tells of this day.

After Russ's disappearance, he assumed the Primarch's leadership of the Space Wolves, becoming the Chapter's first Great Wolf. His heroic career at the head of the Space Wolves ended during a raid against a fortress in M31, when he was so severely wounded and crippled that he was beyond the aid of the chapter's Apothecaries, and his paralyzed body was transplanted within a Dreadnought. Over the following five hundred years he remained at the forefront of battle. Eventually however, the long years took their toll on the warrior, and he began spending longer and longer periods dormant in stasis sleep. Now he is only awakened once every thousand years, or when the chapter has the greatest need of his potent skills and wisdom. He is also awakened at the dawn of each new century to hold court at the Great Feast, where he recounts elements from his own saga to his battle-brothers. He represents the Chapter's link to the past, and is revered by the Space Wolves as a hero almost as much as Leman Russ.

Bjorn is thought to have gained the moniker "Fell Handed" partly because he used a lightning claw, but mostly because of what happened during the scouring of Prospero, which occurred during the beginning of the Horus Heresy. It was there he lost his arm due to the machinations of Chaos. ( if you have problem with it then say so.)

Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bjorn_the_Fell-Handed

If you are confused about what a dreadnought is or confused about anything in the bio go here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page And search using thing on left hand side, or just ask me.

Name: Daemon Prince Neroth
Sex : male
Height : 28 feet, can alter height at will
Weight: varies, typically 14 tons or so
Description/Picture:
Universe: Warhammer 40000
Abilities: Extremely powerful Sorcerer and Psyker, Reality warping abilities granted by Daemon Princehood, Immortal (even if slain, he will eventually reform in the warp), titanically strong, durable, and fast, flight, teleportation, keenly intelligent, Has knowledge of the future due to being a Daemon prince of Tzeentch.
Bio: The Chaos Sorcerer Neroth is an agent of Lord Abaddon, sent to ensure that Eliphas fulfils his bargain. Although he follows Eliphas’ orders, he does so only because that is what Abaddon currently requires of him. Neroth revels in destruction and is always keen to see the next sacrifice, be it a squad of Space Marines, a city, or a planet.

He has recently ascended to Daemon Princehood by consuming the Sparks of Countless deceased cybertronians, greedily drinking from the well of all sparks. His power is now immense, his sorcerous might without compare
Alignment: Lawful evil
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Neroth

Dragonbud:

Name: Rhyme
Sex (if any): Girl
Height (you can approximate): Four foot nine. (Yay approximating!)
Weight (you can approximate): 90 pounds.
Description/Picture: This
Universe: The World Ends with You (Tokyo, Japan) [TWEWY]
Abilities: Like others of her kind, Rhyme had telekinesis like powers.
Bio: When her brother Beat ran away from home, Rhyme soon followed. However, both siblings died when Beat tried to save her from being hit by a car and had to play the Game. Her young and pure heart is impossible to hate, and gives her great love and loyalty. She has no dreams, except to help Beat.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Link: http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Rhyme

Name: Beat
Height (you can approximate): Five foot eight
Weight (you can approximate): 120
Universe: The World Ends with You (Tokyo, Japan) [TWEWY]
Abilities: Telekinesis like Rhyme but much stronger.
Bio: After constant fights with his parents, mainly because of the marks at school, Beat left his home. Shortly after that, his sister, Rhyme, followed him and when she found him, she was about to be hit by a car. Beat tried to save her, but they were both hit by the car and had died. As a result, they became partners in the Reapers' Game. He's a little dense and can't pick-up complicated insults to him immediately, but eventually figures things out. Nevertheless, he's a big-hearted person who would do anything for his friends.
Link: http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Beat

eragon1221:
Name: Kaladin Stromblesed
Sex: male
Height: about 6 feet
Weight: about 180 lbs.
Description/Picture: He is dark skinned with long black hair. He has the glyph shash which means dangerous branded on his forehead. He wears the nearly impenetrable Parshendi skins as armor.
Universe: Stormlight Archive
Abilities: He has the power of surgebinding which allows him to control gravity and pressure using three kinds of lashings. He also has can heal himself and is a medic. These are the three lashings.

Basic Lashing: Gravitational Change
The most commonly used of the Three Lashings, Basic Lashing allows the Surgebinder to sever the bond the planet’s natural gravity has on objects or people and instead temporarily link that object or person to another direction.
Effectively, this allows the Surgebinder to twist the energies of the planet itself and change the gravitational pull of any object or person. A Basic Lashing allows the user to run up walls and ceilings, send things flying into the air and other similar effects. Advanced use of the Basic Lashing allows a Windrunner to bind fractions of his or her own weight in an upwards direction, permitting their bodies to be lighter. Mathematically, binding a quarter of one’s weight upwards would halve their effective weight; binding half of one’s weight would create a sense of weightlessness.
On the other hand, Basic Lashings can be used atop one another to multiply the weight of objects or people, causing them to fall faster as well as seeming to weigh more.

Full Lashing: Binding Objects Together
It is believed that this Surge works on very different principles form the other Lashings and is based on atmospheric pressure.
A Full Lashing requires a Windrunner to infuse an object with Stormlight and then press another object to it. The two become bound together with an extremely powerful bond that is nearly impossible to break. In fact, in most cases, many materials themselves break before the bond holding them does.

Reverse Lashing: Giving Objects A Gravitational Pull
It is theorized that this Lashing is simply a specialized form of the Basic Lashing.
This Lashing requires the least amount of Stormlight and is used to infuse an object with a pull that yanks other objects toward it. At its center, this Lashing creates a bubble around an object that imitates the spiritual link of gravity that the ground has. As such, it is far more difficult and requires more skill and Stormlight to affect objects already touching the ground. Anything falling or within flight is the easiest to influence with this Lashing.

Bio: He began his life as the son of a surgeon and he aspired to become a surgeon as well, but when he got in a fight with several farm boys and one of them tossed him a staff he seemed to have a natural ability to wield it. He was then torn between becoming a soldier or becoming a soldier. When the recruiter came to his town he had made the decision to become a doctor but when his brother was drafted he signed up as well in order to protect him. He quickly became a leader of a squad and a legend to the small army he was in. His brother died because of his inexperience and the army's unwillingness to train him. Kaladin became angry with the army and decided he would train the new soldiers. When a shardbearer (a nearly invincible super soldier because of the shardplate they wear) attacked he led his troop towards the shardbearer. He stabbed the shardbearer in his eye slits and killed him. Instead of taking the shardplate for him self he gave it to a soldier that reminded him of his brother. The leader of the army killed the young soldier and took the shardplate for himself and then sold Kaladin into slavery so there would be no evidence. He tried to escape several times and killed one of his owners earning him a shash brand. The made him part of a bridge crew which carries bridges for the armies to cross canyons. It is almost a death sentence as after they drop the bridges down the army uses them as human shields. He became depressed and went to one of the deep canyons with the intent of committing suicide. When he reached the cliff he realized that there was young men like his brother in the bridge crew. He decided he would turn things around and give hope to the bridge crews. His bridge crew began to train and very few of his men died because of hia ability as a surgeon. He seemed unstoppable and the arrows of his enemies seem to miraculously miss him every time. The leaders of his army feared his ability as a leader and they punished him by putting him out during a great storm which is almost certain death. It was here he discovered his skill as a surgebinder by healing himself. He killed a parhsendi and then used it's skin as armor. He then used his power over gravity to pull his enemies arrows to himself where they simply bounced off his armor. His bridge crew was safe, but his army's leader was surrounded. So he slaughtered his way to him and saved him. This earned him and his bridge crew freedom.
Alignment: lawful good
Link: http://stormlightarchive.wikia.com/wiki/Kaladin

Name: Nightcrawler
Sex: male
Height: about 6"5
Weight (you can approximate): about 170
Description/Picture:
Universe: Marvel
Abilities: Teleportation, night vision, superhuman flexibility, sticks to wall, prehensile tail, and hand to hand combat skills.
Bio: He was abandoned at birth and joined the circus because of his unusual appearance and abilities. He later joined to x-men on many of their adventures(i would go into detail but i'm no expert on the x-men so i will just leave it at that. He is also German and devout catholic.
Alignment:Chaotic good
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightcrawler_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

Legs250:
Name: Chains
Sex: Generally male
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Description/Picture: Chains is what you would expect from a god of death. He wears a skull helmet at all times (which covers his face and, no matter how hard you try, it cannot be removed), which has two horns on top, with the left one being snapped in the middle (adding to the whole 'death and corruption' look). He has pale skin, although you rarely see it under his black plate armor. He has four arms (although the second set are rarely seen or used), with two scythe-staffs (a staff that has two curved blades, each facing a different direction; can be split into two regular scythes) which he wields with great skill. He is rather thin, yet still is surprisingly strong. He wears a tattered, dark purple cape, which can split into two torn wings (which allow flight). Long, broken steel chains come of the wrist pieces of his armor, which he can control via godly magic. In more human forms, he likes wearing business suits for more formal occasions, but torn jeans and dark clothing any other time. As he can change human form at any time, those forms will be described IC.
Universe: The Gods Begin Their Reign
Abilities: Can raise the undead, shapeshifting (can shift from human forms to his male god form), invisibility, teleportation (he can no longer go to his dimension of chaos, however), corruption (can turn living, thinking beings into terrible monsters), can summon godly food (in his case, it takes the form of lemonade and pizza), a little telekinetic ability, is much stronger than he looks, flight
Bio: At the beginning of the universe he is from, Chains awoke as the God of Death and Corruption. He primarily stays in his dimension of chaos (which none, without his permission, can enter without having their very being corrupted), where he partakes in the activity of doing nothing. He stores his undead army, known as the Horde, in here, as well as his 'pet project', the Beast (made from the dead transformed body of amines being a god had made; was made as a measure against another powerful being created by another god). He is lazy, but smart, preferring to let others fight their battles and 'cleaning up' after them, adding to his Horde. He gets along surprisingly well with his siblings and their kids, preferring to stay neutral most of the time in their arguments. He is, actually and yet again surprisingly, a good person, but... Well, you'll see.
Link: The most recent RP Chains was in.
Faction Allegiance:

EropsToad:
Name: Daisy
Height (you can approximate): Somewhere between 5'1"-5'3"?
Weight (you can approximate): A little heavier than Peach, I guess (133lbs or something, I guess)
Description/Picture:
Universe: Super Mario
Abilities: VERY susceptible to violent adrenaline rushes in which strength is magnified like 10 times. Even without her temper she's formidable.
Bio: Daisy, Sarasaland's sovereign, has a violent temper, and frequent adrenaline rushes. However thin her patience may be, she has a good relationship with anyone who hasn't bothered her before (especially Luigi and Toadette).
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Daisy

Name: Toad
Height (you can approximate): 3'3"
Weight (you can approximate): 54.45 Lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Super Mario Bros.
Abilities: Spores from his mushroom cap grow mushrooms that do all sorts of things (but rarely does he have to grow a fungus cannon).
Bio: Toads work for Peach in many different ways: attendants, pilots, chauffeurs, and even shields. This particular Toad has decided he wanted to do more for the kingdom, and actively participates in Mario's adventures (and even having some on his own, like his venture into Wario's woods).
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Toad

Name: The Shadow Blot
Sex (if any): None
Height (you can approximate): 7' 6"
Weight (you can approximate): 246.5 lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Disney
Abilities: The Shadow Blot fires bolts of acidic paint thinner, slashes his foes with his shadow claw, can fly into the air and drop ink bombs, and attempts to inhale others closer so it can attack.
Bio: The Shadow Blot is an enormous mass of ink that once tried to destroy the Cartoon Wasteland. It was only stopped by a certain cartoon mouse wielding a magical paintbrush. The Blot wants to thin the world into oblivion and place the survivors under his inky rule. However, this isn't his full form. The rest of it is imprisoned inside a bottle of paint thinner...
Link: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-13/em-shadow-blot-concept2.html

Name: Felonius Gru
Height (you can approximate): 6'4"
Weight (you can approximate): 235.4 lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Despicable ME
Abilities: He's got a variety of weapons, like the freeze ray, the shrink ray, the death-plasma-ball ray, and who could forget the FART GUN.
Bio: Felonius Gru is an ex-villain, settling down from his life of (attempted) crime and his dream of being "THE GREATEST VILLAIN OF ALL TIME" to take care of his children, Margo, Edith, and Agnes. Working with his partner, Dr. Nefario, he once tried to steal the moon, only to be thwarted by Vector's blackmail; however, Vector gets his just desserts when the moon is flung back into space while still restoring itself to its proper shape and position in the sky.
Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323594/

Name: Kate Wetherall
Height (you can approximate): 5'9"
Weight (you can approximate): 145.3 lbs
Description/Picture: (She's the blond kid clinging onto the bus's side)
Universe: The Mysterios Benedict Society
Abilities: She's got a bucket filled with all sorts of things that come in handy a lot.
Bio: Kate Wetherall, a member of the Mysterious Benedict Society, is a 13-year-old girl who is quite unusual in many ways (for instance, she is unusually broad-shouldered). At one point in her life, she insisted on running off to join the circus, and had learned a variety of acrobatic tricks there. Seeing the advertisement for "special opportunities," she bid adieu to the circus folks and took the tests, using her cleverness and her trusty bucket to get along the way. Eventually, the team stopped a notorious villain who seeked to "brainsweep" the world and create a "perfect" government.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/features/mysteriousbenedictsociety/index.html

Killed off for Real:
Name: Link
Height It never says anything about his height...
Weight: Never says about weight in the game, i think...
Description/Picture: The left one is Young Link, while the right one is Adult Link.
Universe: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Abilities: Transform to different stages of his life. He can become young link, so he can crawl through small places. He can also transform into Adult link, but his ability is Hookshot. It allows the adult version of link to shoot the hookshot item and he is pulled towards the place the tip of Hookshot was grappled on. It's also known as a grapple hook today.
Bio: Read the link. I have not played The legend of Zelda for years. Or search stuff on the Web. OR play the old Legend of Zelda games. I recommend Ocarina of Time for the N64! (it beats some of the ps2 graphics! how embarrasing!)
Alignment: Lawful Good (unlike Dark Link, in twilight princess.)
Link: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time
Faction Allegiance:

Protoderm:
Name: Eyesore
Height : 4.3 feet tall (1.31064m)
Weight : Unknown
Description/Picture: Link
Universe: Fort Revolution
Abilities: Uses a combination of psychic, electricity and dark.
Bio: Little is know about his past. He appeared on Earth and tricked a group of treasure hunters into becoming his slaves. The slaves turned against him and fought his robot army and his top minions. He was bested by the nine slave he had created. Well, that was the story I wrote in sixth grade... his current whereabouts and plans are secret.
Alignment: (Neutral Evil) I think, he has his reasons.
Faction Allegiance:

darkdragon26:
Name: Nepeta Leijon
Sex: Female
Height: - 4'8
Weight: - 95 pounds
Description/Picture:
Hat - Hatless –
Universe: Homestuck
Abilities: Claws, ‘smelling’ things about a person, skilled at fighting.
Bio: Nepeta Leijon, also known by her Trollian handle, arsenicCatnip, is one of the Trolls. She often replaces syllables of words with feline-related homophones, such as "purrmission," "refurring" or "pawses" rather than "permission," "referring" and "pauses". She also likes to RP with her friends.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Nepeta_Leijon

Name: Ryan ‘Snake’
Height: I suck with heights. >_> Average 14 year old guy height, just a little smaller.
Description/Picture: Average height of a 14-year old, just a little smaller (I fail with heights, sorry), and isn’t exactly the strongest guy out there. He’s got longish blonde hair, with some blackish parts going through it. Normally wears a black t-shirt with a large white skull in the middle of it, and blue jeans. He wears a black hoodie with a zipper over his t-shirt. Wears a small, black watch on his right wrist, and white and black trainers. (Suckish, isn’t it?)
Universe: Gone
Abilities: Some strange form of shapeshifting. It oddly needs to be ‘charged up’, and Ryan can only turn into animals. Mythical or real. It doesn’t really matter. Though for Ryan, the lower energy he has, the smaller/weaker the animal will be. The higher, a larger/stronger animal. Quite often, he will turn into a snake, as they are powerful and dangerous, while also being small, meaning it does not take up much energy. Unfortunately. The longer he stays an animal, the more the ‘animal’, takes over. Meaning he could change from having his own mind, into the animal’s. He will most likely pass out from exhaustion after turning back into his human form. Energy seems to be gained from any form of nature. If Ryan is in an area with no plant life etc, his powers are weakened by a large amount.
Bio: Ryan’s life’s been full of its ups and downs. He’s had the occasional mood swings, which seems to get in the way of any friendships he makes. Normally during class, he’d just sit there listening to music on his iPod. He’s a big Paramore fan, so that’s what blocks out lots of things from his knowledge. Now, after this, maybe he should have paid attention in school. He knows enough about animals and music, but everything else just wasn’t interesting enough for him. Has always been somewhat unhappy after losing his pet snake, but will occasionally have a burst of happiness, it’s not all that often, though. When everyone 15 and over vanished, he was really shocked at this. At first he thought it was just a little joke. But no. It wasn’t, was it? How unfortunate. He doesn’t realize it, but he has family left. He’s the long lost cousin of H’rath. Ryan does remember having a cousin, but can’t remember much at all about him. It’s quite pathetic, really. Not knowing anything about your own cousin. But it’s probably because Ryan never actually saw him much.
Alignment: Neutral
Link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/68519.page

Rixio:
Name: Vivi the shaman
Sex (if any): female
Species: Mouse
Height (you can approximate): 7 in. ( reg. mice are 5 in.)
Weight (you can approximate): 5 lb. ( reg. mice are 4 lb.)
Description/Picture: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21931&id=126932107342812&ref=mf#!/photo.php?fbid=149304338438922&set=a.149304071772282.21931.126932107342812&theater
Universe: Transformice (awesome flash game, look it up)
Abilities: As a shaman, She uses summoning abilities. She can’t summon much, so if you need a complete list of the 7-8 things she can summon, feel free to ask
Bio: There is only one destiny for all mice: to get the cheese. Cheese is the greatest treasure among mice, yet, when they try to get it, many times they’ll run into immense chasms, devious traps, and beasts of epic proportions. That is why the mice deities Fate & Twist, also known as Melibellule & Tigrounette, bestowed them shamans, mice with special powers, to help the mice span the chasms, dodge the traps, and conquer the great beasts. However, when Fate & Twist granted the shamans’ power, some wanted to use their powers for mischief and trouble, and constantly trick mice into their demise. Luckily, the mice medics, special shamans whose talents aren’t in the fields of cheese gathering, rather in the field of healing (or reviving, more or less) keep the mice alive. If they fall in a pit, they’ll somehow respawn in the mouse- hole.
One evening, Vivi, a mouse who took the path of the shaman, who along with an unusually large group of 100 mice (a usual group is around 25 mice large) finds themselves falling into a mysterious portal. Usually it’s a shrug of the shoulders and waiting a few minutes for respawn, until she notices that the floor, the cheese, and even the mouse-hole (which is, yes, a space in the wall) seem to sink into the portal. Now Vivi and her horde must face all new challenges as they attempt to recapture the cheese.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral: They’ll go through anything to get the cheese. Anything…
Link: my preferred server: en2.transformice.com

Name: Ryxeo
Height (you can approximate): 6ft. 4in. (my height)
Weight (you can approximate): 205 lb. (my weight)
Description/Picture: I would provide a pic, but it’s busted. Why isn’t there any character pic shops in the sporum anymore? ( Lo the days when Sandra was around ) An exceptionally tall figure, Ryxeo was known for an all around blue outfit; blue shirt, blue trench-coat like cloak, blue parachute pants (lol) and a blue artist’s barrette. His skin, however, was olive-implicted, with un-cut, heroic-esque brown hair ( when I get a pic, can you erase the description and replace it with the pic?)
Universe: RP’s
Abilities: He wields a peculiar, almost mystical paintbrush. I don’t think paintbrush was the right word… the grip is a funnel shape, and the end produces a large blue flame, so it’s more of a torch. I don’t think flame is the right word either, because it’s not hot… in short, it’s almost useless. Almost, that is. Like a paint brush, if the paint/fire is lashed and lands on something, like paint, it’ll leave a mark, and if this paint/fire hits a person’s eyes, it could potentially stun. The brush/torch also makes a good melee weapon.
Bio: During my “extended break”, I wanted to utterly rethink the bios of my characters, so I scratched the old bios. Unfortunately, I don’t currently have any back story for my characters at the moment, so for now we’ll just call Ryxeo’s past a mystery.
Alignment: Neutral Good; usually calm, but will get into a fight if he has too
Link: www.spore.com/forum

Spinus:
Name: Scout
Height (you can approximate): 6 ft
Weight (you can approximate): ( Light-weight because he can double jump.)
Description/Picture:
Universe: TF2
Abilities: http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Scout
Bio: With seven older brothers against him, fights tended to start before the runt of the litter could maneuver into punching distance, so the Scout trained himself to run. He ran everywhere, all the time, until he could beat his pack of mad dog siblings to the fray
Alignment: Netural good.
Link: ( In the abilities)

Name: Sarge (Josheph Conrad)
Height (you can approximate): 6ft or 6.5ft
Weight (you can approximate): ( With that armor it's hard to tell. ))
Description/Picture:
Universe: Alien Swarm
Abilities: http://alienswarm.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons ( Has to pick them up from Bloodhound. )
Bio: Joseph Conrad is a tough, experienced soldier. He's one of the few people to have survived a large-scale Swarm invasion, an experience which forged him into the man he is today. A strong commander, he leads both by example, and through the not-so-gentle application of verbal foot to SPORE. He knows his team well and pushes hard to keep them at their best

Link: http://alienswarm.wikia.com/wiki/Sarge
Other: The Chuck Norris of Alien Swarm.

Name: Aragorn or Strider in the north. King Elssar II.
Sex (if any): male
Height (you can approximate): Six feet 6 in
Description/Picture:http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Aragorn_II_Elessar" border="0" />
Universe: LOTR
Abilities: He does have Andurili which can kil imortals.
Bio: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Aragorn_II_Elessar
Alignment: Lawful good.
Link: ( I think you should see it)

jch:

Name: Oliver
Height (you can approximate): 6'2
Weight (you can approximate): 110 pounds, he's a scrawny guy.
Description/Picture: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091230073907/left4dead/images/e/e3/L4d2_Smoker.png
Universe: L4D2, of course
Abilities: Can ensnare people with his long, whiplike tongue. His freaky tentacles don't do anything besides float. Contrary to his name he emits a foul, blinding smoke from the skin and more so when dead. And his appearance will make you feel sick to your stomach.
Bio: He really doesn't have a bio.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Smoker
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned

This message was edited 83 times. Last update was at 06/22/2011 04:25:41

jch2897

GalacticGod

Celebrating Explosion Day with the pretty lady. Happy Explosion Day!

Name: Oliver
Height (you can approximate): 6'5"
Weight (you can approximate): 110
Universe: L4D
Abilities: He, as his name states, emits a blinding smokescreen from his body upon death. He has a several feet-long "tongue" hanging from his mouth that is used to wrap around the body of a victim, pull it close to himself and then constrict the victim until death. He can also see through walls, and pick up the heat signature of a living being.
Bio: There isn't much of a bio to put.
Link: http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Smoker

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/2011 23:49:36

irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Just in your imagination, right near your toe Rank: Master Baiter

Updated my chars.

Sniper, gauss rifle, and flamethrower?

Pants Status: Off Shirt Status: Off Sunglasses On
.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
jch2897

GalacticGod

Bad*ss characters are bad*ss.

StinkyPachem

GalacticGod

Facciamo una scommessa. Se sto bandito, sto eletto presidente.

If you consistently break these rules and ignore warnings you will be banned. Or forced to watch High School Musical. Which is actually used occasionally in lieu of week-long bans. Even though it is a remarkably more cruel punishment. If you are really bad, Tyrannolodon will start making puns, lots of puns.

tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Second Character list because I hit the text limit.

Omnivex:

Name: Dante Alighieri
Description/Picture:

Universe: The Divine Comedy (More specifically Inferno, Dante's Inferno)
Abilities: He's a mortal so he doesn't really have any, but he has Lucifer's Scythe that when swung extends outward more like a whip. Also has a cross that bursts forward light when held forward.
Bio: Dante was Crusader that did many bad things. For his sins he sewed a cross to his chest using red felt. One stitch for every sin. One day the love of his life Beatrice was taken by Lucifer to Hell. Dante dove into hell and fought through the 9 rings of hell to get Beatrice back.
Link: http://dantesinferno.wikia.com/wiki/Dante

Name: Alex Mercer
Description/Picture:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/116349d1247676428-fohss-post-your-pic-thread-2009-videojuegoblog_alex_mercer02.jpg
http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/Image/russ_prototype.jpg
Universe: Prototype
Abilities: Kind of hard to explain.
"As a result of exposure to the Blacklight virus, Alex's body is comprised entirely of biomass, which he can manipulate at will. He can absorb organic matter of other living creatures, converting it into more biomass. This process sustains and regenerates Alex's health. In addition, Alex can consume individuals, absorbing their knowledge, skills, and even their physical form, which he can call upon at will. He can manipulate his physical form to create weapons to attack his enemies, generate armor to defend himself, and take on the appearance of another person to disguise himself."
Bio: "My name is Alex Mercer. I'm the reason for all this. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist... I am all of these things." Alex Mercer (Codename Zeus) is a science experiment gone wrong. He lives life killing anyone that gets in his way and trying to figure out who did this to him. Don't f*ck with Alex.
Link: http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Mercer
Faction Allegiance:

Name: Vriska Serket
Description/Picture:

Abilities: Incredibly Unlucky, but thats not really much of power. Minor Mind control (Won't use it due to god modding)
Bio:http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Vriska_Serket
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Vriska_Serket

Name: Katniss Everdeen
Description/Picture:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gpMc8sMiDpc/TGcv1nSvB4I/AAAAAAAAAjU/K43ViC65D4U/s1600/katniss.jpg
Universe: The Hunger Games
Abilities: MORTAL, but a wicked shot with a bow.
Bio: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Katniss_Everdeen
Link: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Katniss_Everdeen

Name: Myre
Description/Picture:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/152/b/4/Quintessence_by_AlectorFencer.png
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/301/7/7/My_spikey_dress_by_AlectorFencer.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/299/c/b/____by_AlectorFencer.jpg
Universe: Myre
Abilities: None that I am aware of... Agile though.
Bio: Myre is a young free living character fox who rides a dragon named Varug. They go on adventures. (I really don't know a lot about Myre)
Link: http://alectorfencer.deviantart.com/gallery/26744959?offset=24

All up for grabs, all of it:
Name: Sackboy
Sex (if any): Uh... Male. I think?
Description/Picture:
Universe: Litte Big Planet.
Abilities: Grappling hook, Grabinator, Creatinator, 3 Sack bots.
Bio: Doesn't really have one...
Alignment: (Follows the D&D alignment system, I.E Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)
Neutral Good.
Link: http://littlebigplanet.wikia.com/wiki/Sack_Person
Faction Allegiance:

Name: X.A.N.A
Sex (if any): Error
Height (you can approximate): Error
Weight (you can approximate): Error
Description/Picture:
Universe: Code Lyoko
Abilities: Can create some henchmen. ((Will make sheets for them.)) Can cause destruction and chaos in the real world.
XANA possesses a set of unique abilities. His most common power is activating towers and entering the real world and preform his evil. Another one of his common powers is technopathy, the ability to manipulate technology at will. He can also take the form of a smoke like creature when he's about to take over a body or technology. His most powerful ability is possession, which he uses to take over a living thing or inanimate object in order to cause destruction and succeed in his plans. When he possessed something, he endows them with superhuman powers (generating lightning, and superhuman physical abilities) Another one of his abilities is to materialize monsters on Lyoko. He can even manipulate Lyoko (tilted the desert sector and cause a sand storm in the same episode). In Nobody in Particular, he was able to make a shortcut to the Core of Lyoko. XANA is also able to slightly manipulate the laws of reality (in Teddygozilla he made Milly's Teddy Bear grow to gigantic size).
Bio: XANA, as well as Lyoko, were originally created by Franz Hopper to destroy Project Carthage, a multiagent program designed to monitor enemy of the state communications for the French government. But XANA developed independence, and when Franz Hopper and his daughter, Aelita, came to Lyoko to hide from the French Secret Service, XANA took the chance, imprisoning Hopper and stealing Aelita's memories. Then it spent its time creating monsters to materialize into the real world.
Chaotic Evil
Link: http://editthis.info/code_wiki/XANA
Faction Allegiance:

Name: Banjo/Kazooie
Sex (if any): Male/Female
Description/Picture: http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2009/01/banjo-kazooie.jpg
Universe: Banjo Kazooie
Abilities: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Banjo
Neutral Good.
Link: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Banjo
Faction Allegiance:

Name: Mumbo Jumbo
Sex (if any): Male?
Description/Picture: http://images.wikia.com/banjokazooie/images/9/93/MumboN%26B.jpg
Universe: Banjo-Kazooie
Abilities: In Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Mumbo transforms the duo into various forms. While his spells must stay within a limited distance of the originating world, the transformations make Banjo completely incognito and allow him to explore otherwise inaccessible areas.
In Banjo-Tooie, Mumbo no longer performs the transformations but instead plays a more active role in the game. He is able to stand on a Mumbo Pad and, provided he has a Glowbo, can perform a spell designed to make things easier for Banjo and Kazooie. While on foot, Mumbo can't do much but jump, swim, and attack with his Zap Stick, and he has less health than Banjo. It is obvious he is extremely skilled in his magic, due to the fact that he is able to revive those who have died (as seen in Banjo-Tooie when he revived both Sabreman and the Aliens).

In Banjo-Kazooie, Mumbo transforms Banjo, at the cost of Mumbo Tokens. These transformations include:

Mumbo's Mountain - A termite, which can't attack, but can sneak past other termites and can scale steep surfaces.
Bubblegloop Swamp - A crocodile which is resistant to (or at least scares away) the piranhas that infest the water, as well as being able to to bite.
Freezeezy Peak - A walrus, resistant to the icy waters of the area.
Mad Monster Mansion - A pumpkin, which bounces around to move, can go into small spaces,and will not be hurt by the thorns on top of the hedges.
Click Clock Wood - During Spring, Mumbo will offer his services and transform the duo into a bee, which can fly very high altitudes, and can sneak into the Zubbas' hive.
During Summer, however, he's too hot to perform the spell.
During Autumn, however, he's too busy raking up leaves.
During Winter, he's gone on holiday and has gotten a Beehive to watch over his hut.
His hut is absent from Treasure Trove Cove, Clanker's Cavern, Gobi's Valley and Rusty Bucket Bay; as such, those levels don't have transformations.

Very rarely, he mistakenly turns Banjo into a washing machine, then going on to turn him into the correct transformation. Also he mentions he would turn Banjo into a T-Rex but changes his mind, saying that the transformation is too good for the game and leaving it to the next game.

During Banjo-Tooie, Mumbo performs spells for Banjo and Kazooie, as long as he has the magic of a Glowbo with him to perform it (otherwise he's incapable of doing so). His spells are:

Isle o' Hags - Heal
Mayahem Temple - Summon
Glitter Gulch Mine - Levitate
Witchyworld - Power
Jolly Roger's Lagoon - Oxygenate Water
Terrydactyland - Enlarge
Grunty Industries - EMP
Hailfire Peaks - Life Force
Cloud Cuckooland - Rain Dance
Bio: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Mumbo_Jumbo
Chaotic Good (He's a little nuts.)
Link: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Mumbo_Jumbo
Faction Allegiance:

bender19:
Name: Wade Wilson (Deadpool)
Height (you can approximate): 210 lb
Weight (you can approximate):6 ft. 2 in.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Marvel
Abilities: Teleportation, healing, shooting things and Worlds Best Skeeball Player
Bio: An insane mercenary for hire Wadey here loves shooting things and killing people. If there's cash in it, of course.
Link: http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_%28Wade_Wilson%29
Faction Allegiance:

Template
Name: Doom guy
Height (you can approximate): 6ft 2in
Weight (you can approximate): 390 with armor 230 without
Description/Picture: Unmasked:
Universe: Doom
Abilities: Has most if not all of the orginal doom weapons. Being totally freaking insane.
Bio: One doomed space marine. The doom guy hails from a universe where hell has invaded Earth AND Mars. Warped into the fray while battling Satan he has brought the whole demon army of hell with him. Obviously not commanding them. Running for his life? yeah.
Link: Doom backstory: http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom Doomguy personality referance: http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php
Faction Allegiance:

darkdragon26 part II:
Name: Black
Height (you can approximate): -
Weight (you can approximate): -
Description/Picture:

Universe: Pokemon: Black And White
Abilities: His Pokemon, Soul’s (Servine) attacks- Leaf Blade, Growth, Giga Drain and Grass Pledge.
Bio: There isn’t really one. But he’s a trainer who started out in Nuvema Town with his Snivy, Soul. The two have grown closer to each other throughout their journey in Unova.
Alignment: Neutral
Link: http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Generation_V

MisterTurtle:
Name: Dr. McNinja
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Description/Picture:

Universe: The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
Abilities: Trained in the mysterious ways of the ninja. Has several medical degrees, both conventional and unusual. As a result of his ninja training, he has incredible reflexes, strength and agility.
Bio: Dr. McNinja is a doctor who is also a ninja. He has a tough time dealing with that contrast sometimes, but he is a damn good ninja and a pretty smart doctor. After each one of his adventures, he likes to give his wise final thoughts.
Link: http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/1p1
Faction Allegiance:

Dragonbud part II:

Name: Midna
Height (you can approximate): ---
Weight (you can approximate): ---
Description/Picture: (URL isn't working, click the link)
Universe: Twilight Realm (Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess)
Abilities: A few simple ones are: Levitation, making waves of energy strong enough to break metal, telekineses, and the ability to hide in shadows.
Bio: Midna is one of the Twili, a race descended from wielders of powerful and evil magic who were banished to an alternate dimension by the goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru. This alternate dimension, out of which the sublimated descendants could only exist as shadows, eventually became known as the Twilight Realm. She later meets with Link, freeing him from his cell. In return Minda demands Link does whatever she says.
Link: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Midna

Protoderm part II:
Name: River
Sex : Female
Height : About 4 feet tall
Weight : Light
Description/Picture:
Universe: Absolute Zero
Abilities: Power over gravity.
Bio: Awoken from a blue orb (as all other Witchake) and bonded with Aurthur as his daughter. Her power over gravity is odd and unique, almost as unique as her witty, somewhat rude personality. Hard to believe that she is only 6 years old. She is a gifted inventor.
Faction Allegiance:

Tyrannolodon part II:
Name: Araghast the Pillager
Height (you can approximate): 12 feet tall out of armor; Terminator armor adds roughly four feet to that.
Weight (you can approximate): 2,138 pounds of muscle, skin, organs, and bone outside of armor; Terminator armor weighs several tons.
Description/Picture: He's in the Foreground
Abilities: Space Marine Implants, Mark of Chaos undivided (Makes him a better leader of men and increases his bravery), Mark of Khorne (Increases his speed and strength dramatically), Mark of Slaanesh (Increases his Reflexes and agility), Mark of Tzeentch (this increases the strength of the forcefield to the point that most normal weapons can't even scratch him, though weapons capable of cutting through force fields such as psionically charged weapons, energon weaponry, necrodermis weapons, or weapons imbued with the right kind of magic can pierce his shielding, and one can simply use a weapon so powerful that it simply overloads the shield, it also increases his psychic power), Mark of Nurgle (makes him much more durable and increases his resistance to damage dramatically) Superhumanly quick and agile, Immensely strong and durable, more than Ten thousand years of combat experience, Fast healer, Powerful Psyker/Sorcerer. Mark of Chaos Ascendant (counts as all the other marks, so he essentially gains double the benefit from the marks of Chaos)

Bio: More or less nothing is known about Araghast's early life; or even his loyalist days before and during the Horus Heresy. What is known is that he had come to command a grand company of over one thousand space marines of the Luna Wolves Legion, which was later renamed the Sons of Horus at the suggestion of Sanguinius. When Araghast's primarch; Horus fell to the influence of Chaos; Araghast embraced the corruption wholeheartedly as if he had never really believed in the Emperor and had only become a space marine for the opportunity to kill while having the protection of superhuman abilities.

By the time the Emperor killed Horus at the Climax of the Siege of Terra; Araghast had long left the battlefield out of boredom. For the next ten thousand years (actually far longer for him due to the very malleable nature of time in the eye of terror) he waged war with the Imperium, the various Xenos of the Galaxy, and rival chaos space marine warbands; and acquired his epithet of the "Pillager" by leading his warband to raze over one thousand worlds; converting or killing everyone he found on those worlds, much more of the latter than the former to his delight.

When the Imperial world of Aureilia was dragged into a warpstorm; he and his warband immediately hurled themselves at the planet; committing all sorts of unspeakable atrocities on the 37 billion people who called the planet home for one thousand years in material time; though over a hundred million passed for the inhabitants of the world as being partially in the warp caused time and space to distort in ways the human mind can scarcely imagine. The Planet froze as it was pushed farther and farther from it's sun by the warp storm; but Araghast was patient. He built a massive series of bases on the world that was once the crown jewel of the sector, and once the warpstorms subsided; he unleashed his fury upon the Aureilian subsector.

For a bit over two weeks his warband run rampant through the recruiting worlds of the blood ravens; which had been devastated by an attack by a splinter fleet of Hive Fleet Leviathan; the full hive fleet being the largest of a series of "scout" fleets, which says more about the size of what the Tyranid Swarms consider a full fleet; as this "splinter" fleet of a "scout" fleet had thousands of capital ships and hundreds of trillions of ground organisms, not only did the Tyranids attack previously; but the subsector was also simultaneously assaulted by a massive Orkish WAAAGH! and Eldar invasion; though these were also repelled by the Blood Raven force Commander Arasmus and his fourth company.

But even though Aureilia's defenses were weakened; the Blood Ravens once again rallied against him; in spite of the internal strife brought about by it's Chapter Master Kyras; who secretly worshipped Chaos. Even though Kyras ordered the fourth and third companies to stand down and evacuate; they still moved against Araghast's warband. Araghast soon issued a challenge to personal combat against the blood ravens, a challenge that went unaswered for one day as Arasmus convinced Captain Diomedes of the first company of their innocence and planted the seeds of doubt of Kyras's "purity" into Diomedes's mind; ending one of Araghast's trump cards. On the fifteenth day of his warband's rampage, Arasmus, Davian thule, Avitus, and Tarkus came down to Aureilia to face Araghast in battle.

He tested them with his minions before allowing them to reach him, and after a brief scuffle; teleported to another battlefield of his chosing not too far away; once again he teleported to another battlefield when he was at two thirds health and began to consume the souls of cultists to heal himself. Finally the blood ravens fought their way to him and fought him one last time in a clash that lasted for several minutes. Finally; bleeding from multiple orfices with several rents in his armor Araghast finally decided that it would be better to live another day. But when he asked Eliphas to teleport him back to safety; Eliphas responded "no" and informed Araghast that he thought a change in leadership was in order.

Enraged at this treachery; Araghast summoned all of his rage and roared forth; calling Eliphas a Treasonous dog and made one last stand against the blood Ravens, but it was futile; he was already at death's door. His Life was finally ended by a multimelta blast to the face from Davian thule. But it appears that Chaos is not yet done with him; for he and his warband have returned from their soul's torment in the warp for the Dimensional Clash.

Alignment: Neutral Evil. The overwhelming majority of the warhammer 40k universe's inhabitants would probably fall under evil; and the Chaos space marines stand out in evilness amongst all this competition; and Chaos Lords stand out amongst their subordinates, so yeah; he's majorly evil. As for his position on the law and chaos axis; he's with Chaos so he's probably five cans short of a six-pack; it's kind of hard to remain orderly when one is as mad as a box of frogs (brownie points to anyone who can get the euphemisms.) But at the same time there is some method to it; so he's not exactly chaotic.

Equipment:
Weapons; Blood maul of Khorne (a gigantic two handed mace that has a similar energy field to power weapons and lightning claws; but it keeps it deactivated until it hits something; at which point it dumps all it's stored energy for a massive amount of damage; also has daemonic enhancements), Lightning Claws (long metal claws that have lightsaber like energy surrounding them allowing them to cut through most everything), Power Sword (a sword with a lightsaber like energy field surrounding it, allowing it to cut through most everything), Combi-bolter (two bolters strapped together), Combi-flamer (a bolter and a flamer strapped together),
Armor; Terminator Armor (Default; gives Araghast a massive strength boost and is incredibly durable, it doesn't slow him down or restrict his movement anywhere near as much as you'd expect it to, suit can self repair.) Harness of Rage (fills his suits energy reserves with every attack he makes, also increases his armor's integrity and increases his healing factor and self repair rate in addition to terminator armor benefits) Armor of the Inferno (allows Araghast to unleash a barrage of massive fireballs from his own body as well as increasing his durability and regeneration rate in addition to normal terminator armor benefits) Mantle of Hate (Allows Araghast to lift a group of beings in a five meter radius up into the air; immobilizing them and drain their life force to replenish his own and boost his suit's self repair; he must concentrate solely on the drained or he will drop them prematurely; increases durability and regeneration rate in addition to normal terminator armor benefits.)
Miscellaneous; Dark Halo (a device that can generate two kinds of shields, one that blocks everything but uses up energy to do so, or one that can block any attack half of time time that uses up none of the armor's rechargeable energy reserves) Icon of Khorne (When araghast lands an attack, the icon of khorne will cause him to heal some of the damage he and his armor have sustained) Daemonic Visage (Each time Araghast kills something, he strikes paralyzing amounts of fear into every enemy within twenty five meters)
The weapons of each of the four champions of chaos.

Chaos Mutations: Tentacles (eight surrounding each arm and sixteen growing out of his back), Wings (batlike), Tail (long and scaly, though like his wings and tentacles; it's covered in power armor...it's prehensile too!)

Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Araghast_the_Pillager

Name: The Fallen
Sex (if any): N/A; Masculine personality
Height (you can approximate): Varies; typically 46 feet tall.
Weight (you can approximate): Varies
Description/Picture: Varies; but for this I'll be using his appearance from the movie-tie in IDW comics.

Universe: The Transformers Multiverse; there is only one of him in the omniverse (as in, there are no alternate versions of him), but he takes many forms.
Abilities: Immensely strong and powerful, control over entropy and chaos (lower case c meaning disorder not the warp!), can open space bridges at will allowing him to teleport anywhere; even to other realities and through time, though this power is being restricted by Khorne, aeons of combat experience, he's on fire, can bend reality, and at full strength can unmake things with his concentrated will, very intelligent and charismatic, understanding of how the omniverse works (in an RP like this; this is kind of important) can transform, can shapeshift (the difference is that transforming turns him into a vehicle, shapeshifting alters his base template; changing his robot and vehicle mode)
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Fallen
Alignment: Neutral Evil; duh.
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Fallen (note there are actually two transformer wikis, one uses the wikia format the other uses wikimedia's; i.e the format that wikipedia itself uses.)
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fallen_%28multiversal_singularity%29

Name: Optimus Prime
Sex (if any): Maculine programming
Height (you can approximate): 32 feet tall
Weight (you can approximate): several tons
Description/Picture:
Universe: Transformers Live action film continuity.
Abilities: Super Strength, Leadership, Intelligence, Transformation, Super Durability, Weaponry
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Movie%29
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Movie%29

Name: Dimentio
Height (you can approximate): Somewhat taller than mario.
Weight (you can approximate): Erm...
Description/Picture:
Universe: Paper Mario
Abilities: Magic, highly intelligent, mastery of dimensions, surprisingly durable, self replication.
Bio:
mario wikia wrote:Dimentio is an evil jester and one of the minions of Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario. He has a very sinister nature (although he seems to take the fights as a show rather than a battle) and is a very powerful magic user. When he talks, Dimentio often speaks in riddles and humorous metaphors.

Link: http://mario.wikia.com/wiki/Dimentio

EropsToad part II:
Name: Colonel Pluck
Height (you can approximate): Up to Donkey Kong's neck.
Weight (you can approximate): As much as a large chicken.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Donkey Kong
Abilities: http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/Colonel_Pluck
Link: http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/Colonel_Pluck

Spinus part II:
Name: Alyx Vance
Sex (if any): female
Height (you can approximate): 6ft 5
Weight (you can approximate): unkown
Description/Picture:
Universe: Half-life
Abilities: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Alyx_Vance
Bio: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Alyx_Vance
Alignment: lawful good
Link: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Alyx_Vance

Name: DOG
Sex (if any): None
Height (you can approximate): 8 ft
Weight (you can approximate): Able to knock down a strider or a transformer
Description/Picture: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dog
Universe: HL
Abilities: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dog
Bio: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dog
Alignment: Lawful netural
Link: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dog

Name: Wheatly
Sex: Masculine programming
Height: He now has Atals's arm and leg attachments so. 5ft 9
Weight: Unkown
Appearance: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Wheatley
Bio: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Wheatley
Personality: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Wheatley
Other: His voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYsAklh4uqQ&hd=1
Link: Really I think you can see it.
Faction Allegiance:

RevanRedeemed Part II:
Name: Benjamin Carmine
Height: A few inches taller than average.
Weight: Somewhat more than average.
Appearance:
Universe: Gears of War Universe
Bio: http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Carmine
Link: http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Carmine

Supertav Part II:
Name:
Sex: MALE
Height: Ohhhh.. about 6'6"
Weight: about 170 pounds without weapons on his person
Description/Picture:
Universe: Warhammer 40k (40000)
Abilities: able to use heavier guns in one hand thanks to a bionic arm, good at commanding troops, has very large army ( not sure if that's an ability though), can call down reinforcements via valkeryie dropship, and has a variety of weapons at his disposal.
Bio: The Imperial Guard of Cadia have recently entered Sub-Sector Aurelia en masse to combat the constant Xenos and daemonic threats that plague it. The Imperial Guard is commanded by Lord General Castor, who arrives feeling nothing but contempt for the guardsmen deployed in the area. He is there to clean up a mess that has been allowed to grow and fester thanks to their incompetence. Castor has the tools and authority at his disposal to make this happen.
Alignment: hmmm... to himself he's lawful good though to others that is completely different.
Link: The Imperial Guard of Cadia have recently entered Sub-Sector Aurelia en masse to combat the constant Xenos and daemonic threats that plague it. The Imperial Guard is commanded by Lord General Castor, who arrives feeling nothing but contempt for the guardsmen deployed in the area. He is there to clean up a mess that has been allowed to grow and fester thanks to their incompetence. Castor has the tools and authority at his disposal to make this happen.

YinYangBell:
Name: Dave Strider
Height (you can approximate): Average height for a teenager
Weight (you can approximate): Average for a teenager
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Utilizes Caledscratch to manipulate time, has absurd reaction and speed, wields a sword that can go back and forward in time to repair or get split in half. Often has many time clones running around. Consider his dream self dead. Has iShades for pesterchum. Is the Knight of Time.
Bio: Dave Strider is the Knight of Time for the human session. He is obsessed with the pursuit of coolness and 'irony'. He is the author of the unbelievable s***ty comic Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff. He remains rather calm under pressure and rather gruesome situations, like the sight of a dead body. He is well learned in sword wielding. His older brother used to beat him up in their sword fights, while tormenting him with a puppet named Lil Cal. He is good friends with John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, and Jade Harley.
turntechGodhead began pestering ectoBiologist
TG: hey john.
TG: look, terezi isn't responding. not sure why. vriska mention anything?

EB: no, sorry. she's kind of in a weird sad mood.
EB: she feels bad about killing someone on the team.

TG: s***. please don't tell me she killed terezi.
EB: oh noooooooo, it was some guy named tavros i think.
EB: why, would that make you mad? ;D

turntechGodhead ceased pestering ectobiologist

Dave was no longer sitting on the steel bar.
Because Dave was no longer on LOHAC.
Or in the Incipisphere...
Link: SO. COOL.

Name: KARKAT VANTAS
Sex (if any): MALE YOU IDIOT
Height (you can approximate): P*** OFF.
Weight (you can approximate): SCREW YOU.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Hivebent
Abilities: ABSURD RAGE, AWESOME WIELDING OF SICKLE, SHIPPING PROWESS, ARGUING WITH HIMSELF AND OTHERS, LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND MUTANT CANDY RED BLOOD, ETC.
Bio: Karkat is the leader of the Red Team for Hivebent or eventually the leader of all the trolls. He is always irritated, but has a soft side that usually shows through his relationship advice. He has mutant red blood that doesn't even register on the hemospectrum. He is very secretive of it.
Link: [url=http://mspaintadventure

This message was edited 48 times. Last update was at 06/02/2011 01:27:18

tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Groups:
Spinus:
Name: The Swarm
Sex (if any): Asexual
Description/Picture: http://alienswarm.wikia.com/wiki/Enemies
Universe: Alien swarm
Abilities: ( In the appearance)
Bio: (Look above)
Alignment: Chaotic evil.
Faction Allegiance: Tyranid Hive

Tyrannolodon:
Name: Necrons
Size of group: Unknown, very large.
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Enormously advanced technology, self repair, may immediately spring back to life and regenerate all injuries if not too severely damaged will otherwise teleport back to base for repairs, may convert soulless humans into more necrons (called Pariahs), all the benefits of being a machine, utterly fearless
Alignment: Mostly true neutral as most Necrons are mindless; the thinking members of their kind are universally lawful evil.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necron

Name: Tyranids
Size of group: Without number
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Biomorphs, hive-mind, super strength, can create new organisms within seconds allowing for effectively limitless numbers, fearless, psionics.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tyranid

Name: Kaptin Bluddflag's Freebooters
Size of group: unknown, in the low thousands
Description/Picture: Kaptin bluddflagg http://www.playstation54.com/gamemedia/wp-content/gallery/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-2-retribution/kaptin_bluddflagg.jpg Mister Nailbrain http://images.wikia.com/dow/images/1/13/Retri_ork_camp_heroes_02.jpg Master Spookums http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470024-spookums_super.jpg Storm Nob Brikkfist http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470026-brikkfist_super.jpg
Abilities/Equipment: Shootas, Big Shootas, choppas, big choppas, deffguns, beamy deff guns, rokkit launchers, boomguns, chain choppas, 'uge 'ammers, power klaws, burnas, skorchas; cybork parts, orky armor, ork powers; the whole orky nine yards.
History: The Ork campaign in Dawn of War II: Retribution centers on the brutal Kaptin Bluddflagg and Freebooters. Freebooters are groups of Ork pirates that are commanded by Kaptins of pure infamy. They are the richest and most obnoxious of all Orks, that pursue a life of conquest and pillage, plying the stars in grotesquely ornamented Kill Kroozas.
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Kaptin_Bluddflagg

Name: The Blood Ravens
Size of group: About a thousand direct combat troops, a thousand auxillary troops (someone has to pilot those vehicles), two hundred tech marines twenty thousand chapter serfs, and many times that many servitors. Three battle barges, eight strike cruisers, twelve rapid strike vessels and twelve other escort vessels divided amongst the gladius, sword, and cobra classes, and thirty one thunderhawks. Fifty Predator tanks, Ten Land Raider Heavy Infantry Fighting vehicles, two hundred rhino transports, one hundred razorback infantry fighting vehicles, twenty five whirlwhind artillery devices, five hundred warbikes, and two hundred fifty landspeeders.
Description/Picture: The Blood Ravens http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cj3kC4bNxoQ/S83C2exwtdI/AAAAAAAAACY/YrpGS1-KBJ0/s1600/Blood+Ravens.jpg
Chapter Master Gabriel Angelos: he shows up at about 0:47 http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/9/94/Gabe.jpg here's another picture of him before he became chapter master; he's flanked by two Blood Ravens terminators

Captain of the first company and the Honor Guard; Apollo Diomedes; http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/c/cb/Apollo_diomedes.png/180px-Apollo_diomedes.png

Techmarine Martellus: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/2011-02-27_00014.jpg

Tactical Sergeant Tarkus aka the Ancient: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1662302-acient_super.jpg with helmet, http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/tarkus.jpg without helmet

Scout Sergeant Cyrus: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/cyrus.jpg

Captain of the Fourth Company Arasmus (if you want to google him, look up dawn of war 2 force commander): http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/954/954749/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-ii-20090217022824725-000.jpg

Venerable Dreadnought Davian Thule: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50415_266901259281_5868360_n.jpg

Assault Sergeant Thaddeus: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/thaddeus.jpg

Universe:
Abilities/Equipment: Space Marine weaponry and abilities as listed here http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Fleet_%28Space_Marines%29 here http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine here http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Equipment_%28Space_Marines%29 and here http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Weapons_%28Space_Marines%29
History:
Alignment: Lawful (any, though tends towards lawful good or at least lawful neutral as of Gabriel's ascendancy to chapter master
Link: I think I've provided more than enough links for you all to click on

Name: The Third Reich
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture:
Universe: Various
Abilities/Equipment: Varies, access to high tech power armor, directed energy weapons, tanks, walkers, magyk, teleporters and so on
History: You really should know this
Link: Use google for this

Name: Imperial Forces
Size of group: Innumerable, countless soldiers, tanks, titans, leviathans, apcs, aircraft, other assorted armored fighting vehicles, space marines, sisters of battle, ships, and heavy weapons.
Description/Picture: Note, not every little group shall be given pictures for obvious reasons.
Death Korps of Krieg
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f6/Krieg_Front_Line.jpg
Cadian Shock Troops
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/5/53/Img008.jpg
Valhallan Ice Warriors and Commissar Ciaphas Cain and his aide Ferrick Jurgen
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/f/f1/Valhallan_597th.JPG/180px-Valhallan_597th.JPG
The Vostroyan firstborn
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/1/13/Vostroyan_soldier.jpg
Catachan jungle warriors
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/0/01/CatachanHeavyWeapons.jpg
Armageddon Steel legion
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/46/Steel.jpg
Tallarn Desert Raiders
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/pundlesean/Manufactorum/tallarn.jpg
Praetorian Guard
http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle2000/misc/praetorianBox.jpg
The Grey Knights
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f5/Gk2.jpg
The Imperial Death Watch
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/c/c7/Deathwatch01.jpg
The sisters of battle
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/316/4/3/Sisters_of_battle_by_andreauderzo.jpg
Black Templars
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/48/Black_Templar_Art.jpg
Abilities/Equipment: Massive numbers, Space Marine abilities, extremely advanced technology, spaceships, incredibly powerful weapons, extremely good tanks
History: The hammer of the emperor has been around for as long as the imperium has. For nearly twelve thousand years the armed forces of the Imperium of man have fought every kind of enemy, and when the Imperium puts it's effort into it, there is virtually no foe it cannot best.
Alignment: N/A the Imperium of man's alignments vary as much as modern humanity's though they tend towards lawfulness
Link: Google the lexicanum

Name: Team Evil
Size of group: Five plus whatever minions they can scrounge up
Description/Picture:
Xykon (the skeleton guy to the left)

Redcloak

Jirix

Tsusiko

The Monster in the Darkness (the shadowed thing under the hello kitty umbrella)

Universe: Order of the Stick
Abilities/Equipment: Majyyk (Xykon is an enormously powerful sorcerer, Redcloak is a very powerful Cleric, Jirix is a powerful but not overpowering Cleric, Tsusiko is a highly skilled and dangerous mystic theruge), Xykon is undead, Intelligent and Creative (sometimes...), The MITD is enormously strong and durable, everyone in team evil is absurdly durable due to D&D mechanics
History: http://oots.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Evil
Alignment: Evil (tends towards chaotic and neutral evil)
Link: http://oots.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Evil

Name: Yuri's army
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture:
Universe: Command and Conquer (Red Alert 2 timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: Vast usage of psychic powers such as mind control, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis as well as such technologies such as genetic engineering, magnetism, chemical warfare and more conventional weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info
Alignment: Lawful evil
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned now, will become Destroyers later

Name: Servants of the Outer gods
Size of group: Countless
Description/Picture:

Universe: Star Wars, Supreme Commander, Cthulhu Mythos, Paradox Space, Red Alert 3 Paradox, Robot Storm, Terminator, Tiberium
Abilities/Equipment: Extremely numerous, the benefits of being machines, highly advanced weaponry, the living amongst them tend to induce madness in those who look upon them due to typically being star spawns of cthulhu, deep ones, and other such dreadful beasts.
History: http://supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Cybran_Nation
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Confederacy_of_Independent_Systems
http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Skynet
http://rstorm.cncguild.net/indexn.php?page=nexus/nexus
http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Electrical_Protectorate
http://www.yog-sothoth.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Alignment: Most of them are True neutral since most are mindless robots, but when they do have an alignment it tends to be neutral or chaotic evil
Link: I have given you enough links

Name: Allied Nations
Size of group: Millions, effectively limitless reserves
Description/Picture:
Universe: Red Alert 3 Paradox, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Mental Omega, Robot Storm
Abilities/Equipment: extremely advanced technology including teleportation and time travel devices, cyro-technology, devices capable of erasing targets from the timestream, devices capable of messing and exploiting the laws of physics, weather manipulators, proton collider cannons, and more.
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Allied_Nations
http://rstorm.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied/allied
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied_info
Link: You have been given enough links

This sheet is to be shared between me and Supertav, because this is a gift for him.

Name: Tau Empire
Size of group: Armed forces number in the low trillions
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Faster than Light travel technology, well advanced in the field of robotics, pulse weapons, rail guns, power suit technology, ion weaponry, and so on; so on.
History: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire
Alignment: Lawful neutral or Lawful Good, Kroot allies are typically chaotic neutral, Gue'vesa (Human Allies) vary but are typically of a lawful bent, Vespid allies are typically true neutral, Demiurg allies are typically lawful neutral.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire

Name: The Ing Horde
Size of group: Never really specified and I honestly have no idea as to what would be a reasonable guess.
Description/Picture:
A Warrior Ing

Universe: Metroid; they dwell in the dark dimension; a shadow omniverse that is half-way to mirroring the mundane omniverse (where most things live) and opposes the light dimension (imagine if dark aether's primary traits were reversed)
Abilities/Equipment: Nearly all ing are much more durable than their size would suggest, they are all capable of changing their state of matter, going from solid to liquid to gas at will, they are highly resistant to attacks that would use any form of dark energy or matter (not the kind in astrophysics mind you) but vulnerable to damaging levels of light (though even shining a flashlight at an Ing is quite irritating to it, much more so than it is for a person).

Ing can cross the boundaries between the dark, mundane, and light dimensions at will and can attempt to possess other creatures; which causes the two creatures to merge, with the host taking a coloration almost exclusively consisting of purple and black and growing spines and overall becoming more menacing of appearance as well as becoming much more physically threatening while the Ing takes over it's mind.
History: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Ing
But the Ing Horde was far from finished when Samus destroyed Dark Aethyr, other Dark worlds were inhabited by these creatures who began to spread to dominate the Dark Dimension as Daemons dominate the warp. The forces of Chaos soon sought out and coerced the Ing into aligning with them, and now they serve chaos; though like Chaos, their allegiences are fractured due to the disunity of the Pantheon.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Ing
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers/Tyranid Hive/Dark Alliance

Name: The Scrin
Size of group: Unknown
Description/Picture:
Universe: Command And Conquer (Tiberium Timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: As tiberium based creatures they heal in the presence of the mutagenic material that is incredibly dangerous to carbon based life, they possessed advanced science and make extensive usage of energy weapons and walker technology, They also possess very advanced psychic research and make extensive usage of mind control
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers/Tyranid Hive/Dark Alliance

Name: Brotherhood of Nod
Size of group: In the tens of millions; possesses an effectively bottomless supply of reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, MCV technology, walkers, cloaking devices, cybernetics and incredible fanatacism.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend to be lawful evil.
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod

Name: G.D.I (Global Defense Initiative)
Size of group: Tens of Millions, possesses effectively limitless reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes sonic weapons, hover craft, walkers, rail guns, powered armor, and orbital weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative

Name: Empire of the Rising Sun
Size of group: Tens of millions; effectively limitless reserves of manpower due to MCV technology
Description/Picture: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/1/8/89/EmpireLogo.png
Universe: Red alert (Red Alert 3 timeline; I also use elements of the paradox mod)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, transforming mecha, MCV tech, psionic weaponry, etc
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun
Alignment: Tends towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun

Name: Grand Army of the Galactic Republic
Size of group: In the billions
Description/Picture:
Universe: Star Wars
Abilities/Equipment: You really should know this
History: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Army_of_the_Republic
Alignment: Tends towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Army_of_the_Republic

Name: Delta Squad
Size of group: Four
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: DC-17m interchangeable weapons system, All are skilled marksmen and fighters, Scorch is a demolitions expert, Fixer is an expert hacker, Sev is an expert sniper, and Boss is of course an excellent leader, Clone Commando Armor provides excellent protection and some utilities
History: Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Squad
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Squad

Name: The Muunilist 10
Size of group: Ten; Duh
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Enhanced physical capability, Extremely skilled combatants, ARC Trooper armor provides excellent protection and many utilities.
History: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muunilinst_10
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muunilinst_10

Name: Koopa Troop
Size of group: I can't really even guess
Description/Picture:
Universe: Mario metaverse
Abilities/Equipment: you should know this
History: http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Troop
Alignment: Typically lawful evil or neutral, exceptions aren't exactly rare however.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Troop

Name: Metroids
Size of group: The Tyranid Hive mind produces them in stupendous amounts, they number in the trillions at least. The forces of Chaos also use them in massive numbers
Description/Picture: (this only lists official metroid variations, due to the oddities of metroid biology we'll have a lot of fanon breeds in this RP)
Infant Metroids http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/f/f7/ITMetroid1.png
Larval Metroids http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/d/d8/Metroid4_07.jpg
Alpha Metroid http://meefland.webs.com/photos/Metroid/alpha%20metroid.jpg
Gamma Metroid (yeah it skips beta, what of it?) http://meefland.webs.com/photos/Metroid/gamma%20metroid.jpg Zeta Metroid http://www.metroidguide.com/images/metroid/zeta2.jpg
Omega Metroid http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=Omega+Metroid+#/d1jozpx
Metroid Queen http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/7/73/Queen_Metroid_Other_M.png
Hunter Metroids http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/2/29/Hunter_metroids.jpg
Fission Metroids http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/2/25/MPC21_copy.jpg
Phazon Metroids http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6828/438386-phazon_metroid_super.jpg
Hopping Metroid http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090405185638/metroid/images/f/f7/Hopping_Metroid.png
Metroid Hatcher http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/1/16/Metroid_Hatcher_at_Generator_B.png
Universe: Metroid
Abilities/Equipment: Varies extremely widely, but all metroids have an immunity to infections of any sort (which allows them to predate on the X-parasites), the power to drain life force, and they all share a weakness towards cold
History: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_%28species%29
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_%28species%29
Faction Allegiance: Tyranid Hive/Destroyers

Name: X-parasites
Size of group: Impossible to say for certain due to bacteria-like reproduction rates.
Description/Picture: They can take the form of anything they have infected however, and yellow X-parasites are not the only kind.
Universe: Metroid
Abilities/Equipment: May infect other biological entities, resulting in the death of the host (they may not however, infect champions or beings with the ability to drain life force), and allowing them to take said creatures form at any time they please, they may also make new forms by having another X-parasite join them, reproduces at bacteria-like rates.
History: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/X-Parasites
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/X-Parasites

Name: Imperial Military
Size of group: Military forces number over a hundred trillion. Possesses at least 25,000 Star Destroyers of the Imperial I, II, and Victory classes and over a million other capital ships. In possession of numerous super weapons, including two death star battle stations.
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes (but is not limited to), blasters, turbolasers, ion weaponry, deflector shielding, highly advanced material sciences allowing for high-strength materials, Walkers, Repulsorlifts, Hyperdrive technology, sapient droids etc, etc.
History: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military
Alignment: Typically Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military

Name: Zerg Swarm
Size of group: About a hundred trillion or so
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: High reproductive speeds and evolutionary rates allow the Zerg swarm to remain a serious threat to highly technologically advanced enemies. Psionic abilities are common amongst the Zerg
History: The zerg are a terrifying and ruthless amalgamation of biologically advanced, arthropodal aliens. Dedicated to the pursuit of genetic perfection, the zerg relentlessly hunt down and assimilate advanced species across the galaxy, incorporating useful genetic code into their own, and exterminate any species that might corrupt the purity of the zerg genome

As terrifying as they were, they were no match for the Tyranids, who came to the universe of the zerg and easily defeated them, for they grossly outnumbered them and had far superior organisms in their ranks. Even Kerrigan was helpless before the Tyranids, who slaughtered her to eliminate any potential resistance the swarm may have to Tyranid domination. Kerrigan did not even die a particularly heroic death, she was slain by an generic Carnifex who snapped her body in half with it's crushing claws nonchalantly as it lumbered over to smash through some Zerg lines up ahead.

Once she was defeated, the Tyranid Hive mind easily enslaved the entire Zerg Race. Now the once dreaded swarm serves as cannon fodder for the Tyranid Hive.
Link: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Zerg

The Zerg of course, are enslaved to the Tyranids. Due to Kerrigan's purge of the cerebrates, once she was killed there was no one left to resist the Hive Mind's godly will. So the Swarm was utterly and totally enslaved to the Tyranids, and there is no hope for their freedom.

EropsToad:
Name: Orange Star Army
Size of group: Ideally, large (300-400 infantry/mech, 50 recon trucks, 12 med. tanks, 24 regular tanks, 160 fighter planes, a few bombers, 30 helicopters, and some transport units.
Description/Picture: (An example of an Orange Star tank)
Universe: Advance Wars
Abilities/Equipment: (abilities members of the group can use and their weapons, vehicles, gadgets and what-not)
History: Their goal is to stop Olaf, Grit, and the rest of Blue Moon from devastating Orange Star and the other two nations.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Wars

Name: Rosalina’s Family
Size of group: They’ve got one big observatory in a comet, and several hundred Lumas that help out those in need, as well as a Gearmo who keeps things in check in the Engine Room.
Description/Picture: The Comet Observatory:
Lumas:
Universe: Mario
Abilities/Equipment: Lumas transform into celestial bodies, including Launch Stars, Sling Stars, planets, and even galaxies. The Comet Observatory is protected by a veil of dark energy that causes attack to veer off in a different direction.
History: http://www.mariowiki.com/Comet_Observatory
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Comet_Observatory

Eragon1221:
Name: The Wizardly Consorts (I just completely made that up)
Size of group: Normally between 5 and 20
Description/Picture:
Abilities/Equipment: Carrying items for rose, teleport small objects, levitate small objects, small fire balls, small water balls, can Alchemite more Wizardly Consorts and secret robes/other random items, brew magic potions, and can other small tasks for Rose.
History: They were orignally amphibious or reptilian inhabitants of each players planet, but they decided to accompany Rose on her adventures. They wear secret robes that look suspiciously like the player's bed sheets. They learned from Rose and their leader, Vicroy Bubbles Von Salamancer, in the ways of minor magic.
Alignment: Probably Lawful Neutral
Link:http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Consorts

RevanRedeemed:
Name: Union of Worlds/Union Fleet/Union of Worlds' Fleet
Size of group: Large, in terms of a fleet that can travel through the galaxy within a day or so.
Description/Picture: They are a massive fleet of the usual number of ships. Their ships consist of those of the First Galactic Empire, which held many technological weaponry. Of course, this would make the fleet look futuristic in appearance, as well as intimidating.
Universe: Foundation Universe
Abilities/Equipment: The ships were designed with the cliche laser thingamajigs, of course, But they also used nuclear weaponry, ranging from small, controlled explosions, to huge, larger-than-stereotypical explosions that make Atomic Bombs look like a grenade blast. The soldiers of the Union wield nuclear blasters, as they;re called, that can fire shots of nuclear power at their enemies. However, it is controlled, so it is just like an overpowered gun shot, like an instant kill, as it does leave holes in bodies. Literally.
History: The Union of Worlds was founded by the Mule when he conquered the First Foundation and the pathetic remains of the Galactic Empire. It spanned much of the Galaxy, and would have conquered it, too, if not for the Second Foundation, which used advanced psychological methods to make the Mule a peaceful man, thus killing off the Union with his eventual death, which was sooner than one would think, due to poor health.
Alignment: They obey the Mule, so basically they are considered "Good".
Link: Since I cannot find a link to the Union of Worlds or it's fleet, I'll just have to post something about the Mule. It should explain the basic idea of the Union within it. Here it is: http://www.economicexpert.com/a/Mule:character.html

Rixio:
Name: The Transformice
Size of group: small, yet since they can't officially die, it could feel like more than enough. Vivi's group started at 100, and I plan to get all the way up to 1337 of them.
Description/Picture: the ones without the mystical looking stuff, though they can have their own outfits
Universe: Transformice
Abilities/Equipment: Regular Transformice don't have any super abilities, and they don't carry equipment either. The only one with the powers is the shaman, who posseses conjouring powers, even though that they can only conjour a few basic objects like boards, crates, and spirits that briefly launch mice upwards. One select tool of the shaman is the cannonball, a sphere of pain that launchs as soon as it's materialized.
History: The Transformice are the greatest cheese gatherers in the omniverse, traversing all lands that hold the greatest of treasures, the cheese. Their religion consist mainly of Cheesanity, worshipping the two mice gods, Fate & Twist. In the beginning, the two created 25 mice: 21 un-named mice, called betas, and 4 shamans: Teal, Blue, Pink, and the highly controversial Gold, the one most prophecy scholars constantly argue abouts existence. They (all Transformice) don't have too much history, besides their great feats, though most are admissable.
Alignment: Mice must serve under a shaman, a mouse skilled in the art of conjouring. Most alignment decisions are passed through them, though their allegiance is easily bought by great wheels of cheese. In short, Neutral.
Link: en2.transformice.com

RevanRedeemed Part II:
Name: Lego/Lego Faction/Lego Army (etc.)
Size: Technically, infinite, as they can build more from the bricks they have. However, if one destroys the brick supply, their numbers will be numbered (obviously).
Description: The Lego army consists of plenty of things, such as Knights, Skeletons, Trolls, Dwarves, Pirates, Indians, Imperialists, Ninjas, Spacemen, Space Police, Aliens, and Space Criminals. More exist that are based on certain series, such as Star Wars. The height of the legos, however, as I will make it so in this RP, is around human size for a human minifigure.
Universe: Lego Universe
Abilities/Equipment: It varies. It includes, but is not limited to, mechas called gripleys, spaceships, horses, sea vessels, cannons (may they be old-fashioned cannons or laser cannons), dragons, etc.
History: Well, Legos were first started by a toy maker (or something, I dunno) in Europe who came up with the idea. Since then, Legos have rocketed up in sales and whatnot, many offshoots being made. Most of the units used in this will probably be from the game Lego Battles, as will one of my Lego characters, who is a hero in the game (although pictured as a villain).
Alignment: Good (any)
Link: http://www.lego.com

Group Name: The Sangheili Fleet
Size: In the billions
Description: They are a fleet of once-Covenant warships, such as Supercarriers and whatnot. That is basically it.
Universe: Halo Universe
Abilities/Equipment: They have, as I said, Covenant warships, along with Covenant weapons like Carbines, Plasma Rifles, etc., and vehicles, such as Ghosts, Banshees, Phantoms, etc..
History: The Sangheili Fleet was once a part of the Covenant Armada. However, when the Great Schism occured, they broke away from the Covenant, and became the Sangheili Fleet, fighting against the Covenant. They proved to be more of a match against the Covenant (as demonstrated in the Battle of Installation 00, when a portion of the fleet fought against part of the Covenant Armada, which was three times as massive, and won).
Alignment: Chaotic Good (I say they are Chaotic because they are an ARMY. Why should an army not be chaotic?)
Link: Well, I suppose I'll have to supply a link to the Sangheili themselves. Here it is: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Sangheili

Group Name: The Flood
Size: It grows with every assimilated being.
Appearance: They are mutated versions of their hosts, basically. They are a very sickly colour, and if they were to breathe out Flood Spores, the "breath" would be a disgusting green.
Universe: Halo Universe
Abilities/Equipment: They use whatever technology they can acquire, such as guns, cars, or even fleet ships.
History: Getting kind of lazy, so here's the link to them in advance: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood
Link: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood
Faction Allegiance: Tyranid Hive...for now...

Rixio:

Name: The Just Shown Up Army (JSUA)
Size of group: Millions of soldiers, each with basic training in their field (infantry, calvary, pilot, etc…)
Description/Picture: Many multi-special people wearing grey/brown suits
Universe: RPs
Abilities/Equipment: The usual; guns, knives, etc…
History: They just shown up
Alignment: Neutral; they follow the commands of the chief scientist, Chance Dicemen, and the general, Samson Octavius.
Faction Allegiance:

Name: The Legions of MELON
Size of group: innumerable, seemingly infinite; however, there can only be about one million fighting, while the rest must wait in the ground
Description/Picture: Either some skeletal warriors or zombies compose this army
Universe: OCs
Abilities/Equipment: Common fighting abilities; good health regeneration
History: Everyone that is locked within the realm of Mephistopheles is able to become one of the horde

Name: The Krew
Size of group: In terms of their height, they are particles. However, every 1/100,000,000,000,000,000 particle in the Omniverse is The Krew. (awfully large)
Description/Picture: what does a particle look like?
Universe: Dimensional Clash
Abilities/Equipment: Anything, but they do not act unless their master commands it
History: A legion summoned up by Khorne to aid Summer Redwall.
Alignment: They obey their master, who is currently Summer Redwall. However, Khorne, as their creator, can make them turn on his servant in a heartbeat
Link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page

Name: the Crusaders of Epicness
Size of group: 10, plus whatever army they conjure up.
Description/Picture:
Gamusi I; I; 1 (the guy on horseback)

Sounta; II; 2 (the guy on horseback)

Two Steps; IV; 4

Retch; V; 5 (the spider/tarantula)

Trail; VI; 6

Gamusi II; VII; 7 (the girl with the spear in the middle)

Brick; XII; 12 (the pilot we don’t see)

Slayen; XIII; 13 (at 2:06, the guy with the scarred eye)

Glory; XIV; 14 (the woman shown at around the middle of the video)

Universe: Youtube; Epic Music Mixes
Abilities/Equipment: 1 & 2: skilled on their horses; 4: that huge blade; 5: wind powers; 6: magical abilities; 7; skilled with her spear, plus she can summon her two ‘guards’ in order to defend her; 12: master at controlling any aircraft; 13 & 14: great hand-to-hand combat, and pretty skilled at most weapons
History: Each Crusader has been called by the unnamed deity to come together and unleash the epicness across the omniverse. Though their pasts remain vague, and each usually comes from different backgrounds, from royalty to servitude, from heroism to villainy, they remain a close-knit group, aiding each other in battle.
Alignment: True Neutral; they will only do whatever it takes to spread the epicness
Link: www.youtube.com and search ‘epic music’
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned

DragonEye:
Name: Aquas
Size of group: 4
Description/Picture:
Universe: Aqua-Aqua
Abilities/Equipment: The Aqua have terraforming powers. They can raise/lower mountains, drop bombs to make craters, use fireballs to evaporate water, freeze water, and of course summon water itself. If they need to, they can use the fireballs, ice, bombs, and whatnot to fight as well.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Aqua

Name: Anti-Life Monsters
Size of Group: 4
Picture: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_oDogAGH7Mk/TX5YmmJoOpI/AAAAAAAACQc/vG1oI1dpcMw/aquaaqua.jpg (they are the four big things behind the Aquas)
Universe: Aqua-Aqua
Abilities: Sparsit the Dragon: Typical dragon powers, can fly, breath fire, use claws and teeth, etc.
Slackbridge the Volcano Troll: Can cause earthquakes, very strong, a living volcano.
Bounderby the Frost Lord: massive ice powers
Gradgrind the Rock Champion: Can float and shoot down meteors
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Aqua

Unuhexium.

This message was edited 38 times. Last update was at 05/11/2011 23:14:10

StinkyPachem

GalacticGod

Facciamo una scommessa. Se sto bandito, sto eletto presidente.

No, I just thought that needed to be said. [copy/pasted-from-sporum-wiki]

BlastoKing

Spacefaring Sporeling

Sure Tyran.
jch2897

GalacticGod

I edited my post above.

BlastoKing

Spacefaring Sporeling

Name: Davesprite
Description/Picture:
Abilities:
Bio: ALTERNATE FUTURE DAVE is the DAVE that resulted from a timeline where JOHN was tricked by TEREZI PYROPE into being killed by the DENIZEN. This meant that John could not get JADE into the Medium on time, leaving Dave and ROSE as the only two players - and the game was unwinnable.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Alternate_Future_Dave

Name: Bro
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Insane speeds, Lil' Cal, Blades.
Bio: Bro is DAVE STRIDER's GENETIC FATHER, adoptive older brother, and GUARDIAN. He shares a fierce sibling rivalry with his younger brother, but Dave still imitates him and thinks he's awesome. In this respect his relationship with Dave is unlike those of JOHN and ROSE with their respective guardians.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Bro

Will be edited.
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Character list part III because I ran out of space again.

Killed off for real:
Name: Kirby
Sex (if any): Unknown
Height (you can approximate): 1 foot?
Weight (you can approximate): 10 pounds?
Description/Picture:
Universe: Kirby Universe
Abilities: Can suck up enymies and get their powers
Bio: he is kirby?
Alignment: (Follows the D&D alignment system, I.E Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil) Neutral Good
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_(character)

YinYangBell Part II:
Name: Davesprite
Height (you can approximate): 5'
Weight (you can approximate): 100 pounds
Description/Picture:
Abilities:
Bio: ALTERNATE FUTURE DAVE is the DAVE that resulted from a timeline where JOHN was tricked by TEREZI PYROPE into being killed by the DENIZEN. This meant that John could not get JADE into the Medium on time, leaving Dave and ROSE as the only two players - and the game was unwinnable.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Alternate_Future_Dave
Name: Bro
Height (you can approximate): 6'8
Weight (you can approximate): 150 pounds
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Insane speeds, Lil' Cal, Blades.
Bio: Bro is DAVE STRIDER's GENETIC FATHER, adoptive older brother, and GUARDIAN. He shares a fierce sibling rivalry with his younger brother, but Dave still imitates him and thinks he's awesome. In this respect his relationship with Dave is unlike those of JOHN and ROSE with their respective guardians.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Bro

Tyrannolodon part III:
Name: Hive Lord Alpha
Sex: N/A; Male Personality.
Height: 40 meters.
Weight: twenty thousand metric tons.
Description/Picture: the Hive Lord with Four Bonesabre biomorphs
Universe: Warhammer 40,000.
Abillities: Extremely Strong; Extremely Durable; Master Strategist; Master Tactician; Master Combatant; Extremely intelligent; Extremely fast, Psyker, Adaptable
Bio: (*snipped from teh dawn of War wiki) The Hive Lord is a monstrous beast of barbs, spikes, claws, teeth, and incredible strength. The primary strength of these creatures though comes through their psyker powers. The Hive Mind is in contact with the Hive Lord through a psychic link. The Hive Mind is the omniscient power that propels and guides the Tyranids and the Hive Lord serves as the commander on the battlefield, organizing the lesser creatures that make up the Tyranid swarm. The Hive Lord's synaptic power instructs and empowers weaker organisms, allowing them to act as a group and with surprising intelligence.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Swarmlord

Name: Samus Aran.
Height (you can approximate): 6'3 or 1.9 meters
Weight (you can approximate): 100 kilograms or 228 pounds in suit. 198 pounds out of suit.
Description/Picture: In armor

Out of Armor:

Universe: Metroid (Indeterminate era; possesses all the power ups of Corruption, Prime, Zero Mission, and Echoes, i'm using the Light Suit aesthetic since it looks really damned awesome)
Abilities: Power suit.
Bio: (snipped from wikitroid) Orphaned during a Pirate raid on her home of K-2L, Samus was adopted by the mysterious Chozo, and taken to Zebes, where she was infused with their DNA and raised to become a warrior. Once she reached adulthood, Samus joined the Federation Police, where she served under the Commanding Officer Adam Malkovich, but she ultimately left to become a bounty hunter. As a bounty hunter, armed in her cybernetic Power Suit, Samus has become famous for her accomplishments on missions thought otherwise impossible. Her most renowned achievements are the destruction of the Space Pirate base at Zebes, her role in ending the Galactic Phazon crisis, her extermination of the Metroid species, and her disobedience of orders at BSL where she chose to destroy the deadly X Parasite rather than turn it over to the Galactic Federation.
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran

Name: The Pharaoh of Death.
Sex (if any): N/A
Height (you can approximate): 10 or so feet tall
Weight (you can approximate): Error.
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Incredibly durable, induces paralyzing fear in those who look upon him, extremely rapid self-repair, if destroyed; has a chance of getting back up immediately, teleports back to base for repairs if damage is too extensive for infield repairs, extremely strong, Fully upgraded Staff of light and Chassis, can sense the invisible, Necron Wargear.
Bio: The Pharaoh of Death was the Necron Lord of the Tomb world Nexus, who after fighting in the aeons long war of heaven, slept for sixty million years. But now the Dimensional Clash has awakened him and his Tombworld's deathless legions, dragging them into the grand tourney.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necron_Lord

Name: John Egbert
Height (you can approximate): about the same height as dave; roughly 5 feet or so.
Weight (you can approximate): 90-110 pounds.
Description/Picture:
Hero mode

Hussnasty mode (default look for this RP)

Universe: Paradox Space
Abilities: Rather intelligent, though his mind is cluttered with useless trivia about bad films and can be rather slow to grasp a situation at times, Hammerkind strife specibus, Weaponized sylladex, Cosbytop computer for pesterchum, can do "the windy thing", has the usage of his dreamself, is the heir of breath.
Bio: (snipped from the MSPAwiki) John Egbert is the main character in Homestuck. He is a young boy who has not been given a name until his thirteenth birthday. While originally given the name "Zoosmell Pooplord"Sburb Logo.svg, the game rejected it and settled for John.
Alignment: Neutral Good. John never struck me as being quite orderly enough to fall into lawful good territory, nor is he quite enough of a rebel to fall into Chaotic Good. He is however good natured; thus making him neutral good.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/John_Egbert

Name: Pickle Inspector
Height (you can approximate): Tall.
Weight (you can approximate): 140ish pounds
Description/Picture:
Universe: Problem Sleuth
Abilities: Massively powerful imagination, Very tall, gets distracted at the right times giving him a great dodging ability, can give a disconcerting oogle that causes people to stop what they are doing and meet the stare...awkwardly, incredible powers of manners and etiquette.
Bio: (snipped from the MSPA wiki) Pickle Inspector is a somewhat socially awkward acquaintance of both Problem Sleuth and Ace Dick. He first appears in PS#131, seen in his office while Problem Sleuth is spying on him. While he is physically rather weak, his enormous IMAGINATION stat is quite useful in the Realm of Imagination, where he can conjure candy-based weaponry and transform himself in various ways, resulting in a plethora of alternate Pickle Inspectors with varying but still very powerful abilities
Alignment: Lawful Good, Pickle Inspector is a rather nice guy and a real stickler for order. Thus making him lawful good.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Pickle_Inspector

Name: Gothmog, Lord of the Balrogs
Sex (if any): Genderless, masculine personality.
Height (you can approximate): Varies; typically twenty four or so feet tall.
Weight (you can approximate): Varies; typically seven tons.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Lord of The rings
Abilities: Some Degree of Shapeshifting, Ageless, Manipulation of fire, Great Strength and Durability, Flight, Keenly intelligent
Bio: Gothmog (Sindarin IPA: [ˈɡoθmoɡ]) was the Lord of Balrogs during the First Age and was the greatest Balrog ever to walk Middle-earth. He was the High-Captain of Angband, one of Morgoth's most trusted generals, leading the Dark Lord's forces to victory in countless Battles. His only equal in rank was Sauron. Gothmog, like the rest of his kind, carried a fiery whip into battle, but he was also known to have wielded a great black axe, which was feared by elves across the continent of Beleriand.
Link: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Gothmog

Name: John's Dad
Height (you can approximate): Unknown, six feet tall perhaps?
Weight (you can approximate): 180 pounds of MANGRIT
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Obscenely strong, Very quick to figure out what's going on, Can carry an truly absurd amount of stuff in his wallet, Business skill.
Bio: Dad is the only person in the entire comic who may have come to the world out of someone's groin. As far as we know he lived a perfectly ordinary businessman's life until plot started happening to him, thirteen years ago. The extent of his awareness of the weirdness is unknown, but odds are he's caught up now that the world's started to end.
Alignment: Lawful Good, he's very orderly and he appears to only want what's best for his family. A shining example of Lawful Goodness.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Dad

Name: Nannasprite
Height (you can approximate): I'd say in the neighborhood of five feet three inches.
Weight (you can approximate): Eh....
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Sprite abilities, able to instantaneously heal the injuries of another person, flight, can be summoned from amulet, a keen understanding of WEIRD PLOT CRAP.
Bio: While initially introduced as John's grandmother, Nanna is actually a paradox clone of herself sent back in time as an infant from the present. Her DNA is combined with Jade's Grandpa's DNA through Ectobiology to create the paradox clones of Jade Harley and John Egbert. This action creates an inverted version of the Grandfather paradox: in this case, John creates both Nanna and himself from the present and sends the clones as infants to the past.
Alignment: Chaotic Good, her prankster nature is inherently chaotic but she's far too sweet a person to be anything but good.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Nanna

EropsToad Part III:
Name: Andy
Height (you can approximate): 5'7"
Weight (you can approximate): 127lbs
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Hyper Repair can fix/heal all his allies, and he uses his wrenches as weapons in some cases.
Bio: Andy is a commanding officer (CO) for the Orange Star Army, which waged war against the Blue Moon nation that was attacking the nations around it. The Orange Star was able to stop Olaf and the rest of the Blue Moon army.

Name: Sami
Height (you can approximate): 5'11"
Weight (you can approximate): 145.4 lbs
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Double Time doubles speed of units and allies, and that machine gun ain't so useless either.
Bio: Sami is another CO of Orange Star, aiding Andy and Nell in their war against Blue Moon. She is an infantry specialist, and her Infantry and Mechanized Infantry units are excellent at capturing enemy bases.

Legs250 part II:
Name: Gamzee Makara
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 pounds
Description/Picture:
Abilities: As a bit of what some call a 'wild card', your jokerkind strife specibus allows you to use practically (and occasionally impractically) use any weapon with varying skill. You also have a tendency to go insane without your Faygo and Sopor Slime pies. Oh, not to mention storing items in your Miracles Fetch Modus (you aren't really sure how it works...).
Bio: Gamzee is... Odd. He has an obsession with lots of weird stuff, not the least of which is horns. He also likes Sopor Slime Pies and Faygo. Anyway, upon entering the Medium and becoming the Bard of Rage, Gamzee was... Just kinda there. He did tons of damage to a the final boss, and, after running out of Sopor Slime and Faygo, went insane and began killing his friends. Coming into this, though, he has no recollection of this due to somehow having the same reaction to entering another universe as he does to eating Sopor Slime. Which, I should mention, he came with.
Alignment: Good/Chaotic Evil (With Slime/Without Slime)
Link: Umm... Homestuck, anyone?

Name: Equius Zahhak
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 pounds
Description/Picture:
Abilities: You are strong (even the slightest touch from you can bruise). And you can build killer robots. It. Is. AWESOME. But you'd need the materials to do so. Which sucks.
Bio: Well, most of you know the whole deal with the Trolls from previous sheets. Equius created robots, was incredibly strong since you were a baby, and... Well, that was about all that was noteworthy. Even after entering the Medium, Equius didn't seem very important. He was moirails with Nepeta before dying at Gamzee's hands... Well, almost. He and Gamzee were sucked into this thing before Gamzee shot him with an arrow to the knee. Awesome.
Link: Same as Gamzee. Do you really need a link...? It's freaking Homestuck.

Eragon1221 part II:
Name; Rose Ladonde
Height: 5"5
Weight: 115lbs
Desription/picture:
Abilities: Knitting, she is a seer, can use the magic cue ball, has wizardly followers, needlekind more specificly the thorns of oglogoth, dark magic, and an alliance with the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.
Bio:http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Rose_Lalonde
Alignment: (Wow, this is kinda difficult) Lawful Neutral or Good, it is clear that she prefers order to chaos.
Link:http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Rose_Lalonde

Name: Jaspersprite
Height (you can approximate): 6'6 or so
Weight (you can approximate): Unknown...possibly none.
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Extremely long reach, Very durable, flight, Unknown combat ability, has knowledge of the situation (though is rather limited in his ability to convey such information)
Bio: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Jaspersprite#Jaspersprite
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Jaspersprite#Jaspersprite

Name: Rose's mom
Height (you can approximate): Six feet or so, roughly as tall as John's Dad.
Weight (you can approximate): 110-130 pounds.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Homestuck/Paradox Space
Abilities: Extremely skilled martial artist, Can make use of RIFLEKIND strife astrabi(astrabuses?), Scientific ability, Lightning fast (less so than bro but quick enough to beat the snot out of a giant underling before it could even respond)
Bio: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Mom
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Mom

Spinus part II:
Name: Dr.Issac Keliner and Lammar
Sex (if any): male and >
Height (you can approximate): Unkown
Weight (you can approximate): Unkown. 8.5
Description/Picture: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Kleiner http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Lamarr
Universe: Half Life
Abilities: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Kleiner http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Lamarr
Bio: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Kleiner http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Lamarr
Link: You can see it

Rixio part II:
Name: Hjion (ha-zhon) /Raxcod
Sex (if any): male
Species: Human
Height (you can approximate): 6ft 5in
Weight (you can approximate): awfully light weight... not going into details
Description/Picture: Wanting to escape his very unpleasent appearence, he used 3 simple tools: shears, dye, and nuclear radiation. The oddest thing about him is his hair; blonde with a odd green bangs (Ryxeo: "You haven't answered my question: why does your hair smell like burnt rubber?") in terms of clothing, he is most seen with a leather coat, a black shirt, and parachute pants (Hjion: "They didn't have anything else, and I don't feel like going back there.")
Universe: RPs/ a character in my head

Abilities: Wields dual L.A.Z.O.R. pistols; these confusing weapons contain orbs of concentrated pure energy, a subsance that still baffles scientists today. A special tube connected to the orbs takes a part of the energy and converts it into a shot. He also has brief gravity-defying tricks; It's a tad exhausting, but for a short period of time, he can quickly defy a large part of gravity. Seeing as how he's a detective, this helps when trying to get on the rooftops of buildings.

Bio: (I finally have the story for the main sum of my OCs figured out!) Somewhere in a galaxy within a different universe, there is a great war going on. A mad, hypnotic empress, stricken with the loss of her father, attempts to conquer a galaxy or two. In short, that goal is going smoothly... Except for a loan cluster of stars, which stands as a haven for anyone who was lucky enough to escape the empress' grasp. This cluster, known as the resistance, stands defiant against her and her troops, and is protected mainly by heros, some your average joes, and some already heros, who strive to end her rein. Among some of these heros are Ace O'wings, a mercenary leader who is known for many galaxy saving deeds; Ryxeo, a former time traveler, artist, and political string puller extrodinaire, who stood by Ace's side for a few missions, and saved his life quite a few times; And most recently Kake Eeveino, (former) prince of the Zixdo's, the race led by the Empress, older brother of the hypnotist, and ex-pilot, who seceeded to The Resistance after a certain event that won't be revealed until I make the next character sheet. But this bio isn't about any of them. This bio is about the shady detective, Hjion.
Hjion was once known as Raxcod, a known hit-man for a reveered gang. However, after an odd sense of pure dread washed over him, he decided to use his powers for good, and adopted the persona of Hjion. Knowing he would still be recognized, he changed his appearence with a visit to the barber shop, the use of a tanning booth, and a stumble into a vat of nuclear energy. He soon joined the ranks of detectives, and has been catching criminals for since. The crime rate is also quite high, as seeing that besides some mayors and governers, and a corrupted police office, there is hardly any enforcement. He has also expierienced some of the first Dimensional Clashes, along with... some characters that will remain vague, unless you happen to remember my previous OCs, which I doubt.

Alignment: Chaotic Good- You can't go wrong with L.A.Z.O.R.s!

DragonBud Part III:
Name: CatBus
Sex (if any): Female (I think, it never says but I am pretty sure it has a baby...)
Height (you can approximate): As tall as a standard bus.
Weight (you can approximate): Very light surprisingly. She can sit on houses without breaking a single tile.
Description/Picture: Meow.
Universe: Japan (My Neighbor Totoro)
Abilities: CatBus, besides her obviously large teeth and huge body, CatBus can disappear and re-appear at will, making her a tough target. She also, being a spirit, can run very fast. So fast that trees sway and rice fields shake.
Bio: A CatBus' job is to transport other spirits around at the speed of light. CatBus, like many spirits is very shy around humans and can only be seen by children and people who are kids at heart.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catbus

Omnivex part II:
Name: Sytsu
Height: 7 feet on hind legs - 3 feet on all fours.
Weight: 225 pounds
Description/Picture:

Universe: Beastly Experiments
Abilities: Manipulation of Lightning and Electricity, Mini freak outs (Calls them 'Rushes' Basically an Adreniline Rush)
Bio: Sytsu is the b*stard child.
"I was born because my father couldn't quell his 'urges' long enough to fix a door and because my wh*re of a mother wouldn't keep her legs closed long enough to let him do it."
He lived his life the way he wanted to. He got along with his father, at least until he found out. They continued to have kids after him. He was pretty soon forgotten by his parents, but that didn't really matter much at this point he had his own family to take care of now. When Sytsu was young he was in kind of a bad situation. Humans were evil people in his time, monsters that created other monsters purely for the purpose of killing humans. When the Freeractous (his species) had broken out they were simply a nuisance to be exterminated as soon as possible. They journeyed for years to the other side of the United States, from California to Florida. Once they made it there they hi-jacked a ship and flew for 2 years before they made it to Pi-9 a very far away planet. They've lived there pretty much ever since.
Link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/55796.page

Name: Aeron
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Description/Picture:

Thats really all I have in the way of a picture. Its much better than I could do to describe him though.
Universe: Astromead High
Abilities: Manipulation of his own body mass, more specifically his Bones.
Bio: Aeron has a very strange childhood. Not only did his parents not pay attention to him, not that it really matter because he didn't really seek the attention, but they actually went ahead and left leaving him to fend for himself. This wasn't much of a problem though, he actually rather they be gone. The only probably was trying to keep CPS from sending him to the orphanage. Generally speaking he's had a few close calls. Beyond that nothing much exciting has happened. Just the life of a teenage boy freak mutant who can make his bones come out of strange places.
Link:
Faction Allegiance:

This message was edited 38 times. Last update was at 05/31/2011 21:43:23

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: