The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Havenseized ØØC  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Author Message
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

First off, we now have music, written by our very own geekmonkey! Dude, you rock. Seriously. I can't thank you enough for doing this.



==>

Today, the game known as Sburb comes out. You and your friends from Pesterchum are going to play this game (possibly hindered by your relatives, at least for now). However, you have no idea what this could mean for your immediate futures. 

Character Sheet

Name: (First [must be four letters long] and last [six letters long]. Middle is not mandatory.)
Chumhandle: (Your character's Pesterchum username [something like ninjaFury or postMortem, with the first word lowercase, second one with a capital letter in the front; for examples, see already-made sheets]. Write this in the color font they use. Also, give the abbreviation, which consists of two capital letter from the chumhandle.)
Description/Picture: (If you are artistically inclined, a picture of your character would be great!)
Interests and Hobbies: (Check the completed sheets for an idea on how to do this.)
Weapon of Choice: (Determines your strife specibus.)

Completed Sheets

Omnivex

Name: Seth Graves
Chumhandle: postMortem
Description/Picture: 

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/042/2/4/seth_graves_by_valvartia-d39c1zo.png
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Seth Graves. You’re a bit of a GRAVEDIGGER and you LOVE DEAD PEOPLE in fact DEAD PEOPLE are your favorite kind of people. You’re A LITTLE BIT INSANE, just A BIT. You enjoy DIRT and getting DIRTY and you have a very nice collection of ROCKS in your CLOSET. People think its WEIRD and that’s why you like DEAD PEOPLE. You also enjoy MOVIES about DEAD PEOPLE and have a very nice COLLECTION of DEAD PEOPLE MOVIES. Your CHUMHANDLE is postmortem and you type like Yooooou’ve just rrrrisen frrrrooooom the grrrraaave aaand desirrrre braaains.
Weapon of Choice: Shovel

YinYangBell

Name: Troy Viksen
Chumhandle: doubledPlottwist and YOU have A certain EQUALITY 
Description/Picture: 
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is TROY VIKSEN. You are mad about FORUMGOING and ROLEPLAYING, and sometimes dabble in WRITING, though your plots are NOTORIOUSLY S***TY OR UNORIGINAL. You also enjoy attempting to hit the broad side of a barn with your PISTOL, though this remains a CHALLENGE. You are sometimes ridiclously AWESOME, and other times totally NERDY, giving you a DUALITY that you use to weird out people. 
Weapon of Choice: Your strife specibus is handgunkind

Legs250

Name: Mark LeFury
Chumhandle: ninjaFury (NF) 
Description/Picture: HoNk.
Interests and Hobbies: You like, no, love VIDEO GAMES. In fact, you highly doubt you could live without them. You are also obsessed with collecting those weird Lego BIONICLES and HALO STUFF. You are a little bit of a LONER, but enjoy the occasional talk with your Pesterchum buds. On top of collecting BIONICLES and HALO STUFF, you also find yourself attracted to ANIMES and MANGAS, not to mention your treasured collection of KATANAS, with which you are rather skilled with. You fancy yourself an ARTIST, although you realize that most, if not all of, your art is rather suckish. Your CHUMHANDLE is ninjaFury and ~The breeze left behind by a master ninja always comes before and after your messages.~
Weapon of Choice: Katana 

Stinky

Name: Curt Flakes
Chumhandle: mortFlesh
Description/Picture:Curtis stands at 5'8" and weigh about 120, so obviously, he's skinny and tall. He has that "emo" sort of cut, but is dyed an obnoxious bright red and is very fuzzy - almost puffed out everywhere. His face is a little meaty, but still pronounced. He has a noticeable jaw-line and a semi-large Adam's apple. He looks more scene than emo. His eyes were originally an amber color before the injection and has shark bites on his bottom lip. He has semi-tan skin but can also be judged as being pale by some people. He's pretty much on the borer line of skin tones on white people. He has a semi-long neck, pretty average nothing much to say about that. His has strong broad shoulders paired with a strong chest, though a bit scrawny. He wears a black shirt with Haste the Day's logo on it, semi-abstract. He wears trip pants, which he literally almost trips on them all the time, but he doesn't seem to mind however. The primary color is black, obviously with the bottom of the pant legs all frayed and slightly torn. The secondary color is red. He would've gotten neon-green but red matches his hair. He also has the black and white studded checker belt that he has that I mention with almost every character, but at least keeps his pants from falling. THIS belt has purpose. He also has black fingerless gloves which happens to have Jack skeleton's face in white. PLUS, it glows in the dark. Ooooo. He has a normal, typical black hoodie, nothing too exciting to mention. The kind with the strings that can tighten the hood so nobody can see his face. It seems he really likes it and often hides his face for entertainment. He has a pair of converse, black with the white trim and "toe guard". However he had his friends write their names on it with a sharpie color of their choice for fun. So it's all scribbled with fun and wacky colors. He also wears braces. Not that huge kind you see Willy Wonka wearing in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but the normal ones. Not so bulky - rather thin actually. It seems that he has no case of acne going on and his hair isn't oily, so that's decent proof of his hygiene. He is semi active and fit, able to run a mile or two before being exhausted. He isn't that fast. Sure, he can outrun a few dogs but not the ones that were made for running. Like a Greyhound. 
Interests and Hobbies: You are CURTIS FLAKE. You are sometimes a DAREDEVIL which makes people think you're a BADASS MOTHERF_CKER. But really, you just LOVE to hang out with your FRIENDS. They are YOUR WORLD. You love to COOK and even WRITE sometimes which MAKES you EASY TO FIND on the ROLEPLAYING part of the forum. YOU are PASSIONATE about what you WRITE and SAY. Your favorite music is SKILLET and THREE days GRacE. You have music papers everywhere littering your WALLS.
Weapon of Choice: Dual G18's.

agentcorrina

Name: Rina Ceinno
Chumhandle: blackUranium
Description/Picture

Interests and Hobbies: Your name is RINA CEINNO. You low SEWING and making your own CLOTHS. In fact, you are wearing a CUSTOM MADE OUTFIT that you stitched with your own two hands. You have quite a large collections of PLUSHIES from all your favourite ANIME and COMIC series, you also seem to constantly DRAW your favourite characters and sometimes your friends. 
You are a little DYSLEXIC so you may misspell words a lot, you also prefer to use SIMPLE WORDS when you talk/type. 
You love all ANIMALS no matter how ugly they are. You enjoy SCIENCE and all things relating to it. You are a VEGETARIAN. You are also quite RANDOM and INCONSISTENT when you talk to others meaning you bring up topics that are usually UNRELATED to what's going on. You also always seem to CREEP PEOPLE OUT with the things you enjoy chatting about. (like cutting, dissecting and blood ect)
Your CHUMHANDLE is blackUranium and you tend to Misspeel words randoumly and you like putting da lettur U in favourite and colour as well as other wourds sometimes.
Weapon of Choice: X-ACTO knife

darkdragon

Name: Ryan Erikks 
Chumhandle: thatSnake (TS) 
Description/Picture: 
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is RYAN ERIKKS. You love SNAKES and LIZARDS. You have two pet SNAKES that you LOVE. You are very SHY and don’t often start CONVERSATIONS. But you are very open to your FRIENDS and enjoy listening to MUSIC with them, mostly HEAVY METAL and ROCK. People consider you to be EMO, although you aren’t, you ACCEPT the fact. 
Your CHUMHANDLE is thatSnake  and you often hisssssssss like a sssssnake.
Weapon of Choice: Dual GP35’s

greenducky

Name: Lisa Ruzzer 
Chumhandle: frozenSquid (FS)
Description/Picture: Lisa is a meager 4'6''. She has black hair with red stripe highights in the front. her hair is always covering one eye. She is fairly pale with out any freckles. She has very white teeth. She is thin, but not that weird belemic valley girl "oh my gawd, I'm so faaaaat!" kind. The attractive kind. In fact, not only her size is considered attractive. She has a beutiful face and a good bra size for her age, which really has the boys comm'in to her. All of the 8th graders in her age find her very beutiful. Her arms and legs are thin, for she has never been much of a sport player. She has both her ears pierced, and always wears dark colors. Preferably black. Some may call her emo, but only in style. She has a good singing voice, but only for rock tunes. Not coir.
Interests and Hobbies: All of the BOYS in your 8TH GRADE CLASS think you are are attractive. They always try to FLIRT with you, which makes you feel special. You tend to "DATE" these BOYS often. At least the closest thing to DATING there is in the 8TH GRADE. You have never been to interested in SCHOOL and often don't do your WORK. In fact, you never do your WORK. You have all F's because you never do ANYTHING. At home you watch a lot of TELEVISION, but party on your COMPUTER even more. You love PESTERCHUM and FACEBOOK the most. You never put up with the CRAP that the BOYS throw at you online though. You don't put up with that CRAP ever really. Your very REBELLIOUS, and often talk back to TEACHERS and PARENTS. You are a little bit of a GAMER but won't let any of your GIRLFRIENDS know about it. You can often be very EMOTIONAL.
Weapon of Choice: Lighter and Hairspray

BlastoKing

Name: Teri Daniel
Chumhandle: whipLasher (WL)
Description/Picture:
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Teri Daniel. You are a bit of a fanatic when it comes to computers, though you'd never let anyone know that of course, in fact you made your own personal web browser after looking through the data of other ones. You are what some people would call, a tiny bit insane, considering every day you experiment on something. Alot of people enjoy you being smart, as it gives them a smaller reason to worry if you are able to be contacted. You also love the military and everything about it, for your dad is a veteran and has given you many items that he used in some wars.. Your CHUMHANDLE is whipLasher and you type like A gIrl whO wIll gIve yOU A pIEcE Of hEr mInd.
Weapon of Choice: Whip

Crimmy

Name: Beth Demmer
Chumhandle: obsessivelyCompulsive (OC)
Description/Picture: Lulz. Fail coloring.
Interests and Hobbies: You're name is BETH DEMMER. You love BRIGHT COLORS and you practically worship any store that sells GLOWSTICKS or LIGHTBULBS which happens to be most hardware stores. You played BASEBALL when you were TEN, but you became too CHILL for that. Now you spend most of your day LISTENING INTENSELY to MUSIC and other kinds of loud NOISES. You sometimes have urge to STEAL things from your older SISTER who is so preppy and IRRITATING. You even have to COOK for her even though you only know how to warm up PROGRESSO SOUP. You usually talk Using a smiley after each message and sometimes over using them if needed. XDD
Weapon of Choice: Baseball Bat. 

Rules

1. Follow Sporum rules regarding roleplaying (no powerplaying, god-modding, etc, etc).
2. Omni, Yin, and myself are all doing this thing together. We are all mods, of course. 
3. Please refrain from double-posting IC or OOC. Really. Just don't do it. 
4. Make sure your Pesterchum color hasn't already been taken!
5. You have no real prior knowledge of Sburb. It's just another cool-looking game you want to play with your Pesterchum friends. 


Some Useful Knowledge About This

This is an RP made between omni (who came up with the idea), Yin, and myself (who pushed for this to be made). We will be playing this much like the popular webcomic known as Homestuck (with each person entering a command for their character and then saying how their character goes about that action). This is only semi-literate, but we don't want any shenanigans or really dumb stuff. Oh, yeah, and did I forget to mention that we will each be controlling our own characters?

Pesterchum conversations should... You know what? Check the IC for examples of how to do this. 

The Strife Specibus- This is what holds your weapons when you are not using them. Each strife specibus is unique to one type of weapon (such as katanakind, shovelkind, axekind, etc). Displayed as '*insert weapon name here*kind' for ease-of-use. 

The Sylladex- Every character has one. This is what stores every item you pick up, and is usually a pain in the a** to use. Varieties include the Fetch Fetch modus (the one that launches stuff you try depositing out of your Sylladex), the Wallet modus (which can store massive amounts of items), and the Ninja modus (Mark LeFury's, it requires him to  grab a card as it moves quickly around him). 

This message was edited 23 times. Last update was at 09/06/2011 02:20:38


lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

>Omni: Shamelessly start compiling extra info in your Reserve

Spectrum Investigations

Professor Plum

Major Mustard

Petticoat Peacock

Gumshoe Green

Boss Black

Foreman Alabaster

"Spotless" White

_____ Scarlet

The Script

The Directør

Sir Yang


Lady Yin


---

Luna Sue

Lime

Arch Demon

S. Efex- can change stuff about the environment (cause explosions, cut the lights, make a really loud and inexplicable boom, that kind of stuff)- picture coming after driver's ed

S. Track- capable of releasing various harmonic resonations capable of manipulating emotions or causing debilitating pain, destruction, and/or damage.

Redyon Sett- The one that f*cks with the layout.


Team Somethinerorother

mysteriousLupis (Omnivex)

lunaticFeline (Luna_Cat)

archDemon (Legs)

beastlyExperimentor (YinYangBell)

devilishboxofSnails (GeekMonkey)

kitteninaTeacup (DarkDragon)

shOcktyrant (Tyrannolodon)

Trolls for later

Name: (6 letters first 6 letters last, bizarre names)
Trollian Username: (lowerUpper, needs to be based off an element see the table below)
Blood Color: (Closer to red is lowblood, closer to blue is higher. Purple bloods are seadwellers)
Description/Picture: (Would be nice)
Interests and Hobbies: (Speaks for itself)
Weapon of Choice: (blankkind)
Lusus: (Equivalent of a guardian, usually an animalish thing of some sort)


X'd are taken.
Black X's are male
Red X's are female

omnivex wrote:SETH - The Groundskeeper (Unofficial and not important, well not really important)
THALUS - Assassin Twincuts
AURUAN - Conquistador Goldclip (Refered to shortly as Conquist)
notOverlyimportant - INFORMATIONREDACTED
UVNEES - Her Majestic Despotic (Queen of a f*cking empty mountain no one cares about)
SILVIS - The Chastise (And totally not dead)

Havenseized: Seth
Sanctumlocked: Thalus, Auruan, Silvis, Uvnees, notOverlyimportant
Intermissiøn 1: Redyon Sett.
Intermission 2: Josh Ignotum
Havenfound: adult!Characters (Except for a few ones. I haven't decide who all to kill yet. I'll probably kill Auruan and either Uvnees of Silvis.), Seth's army of cloned serial killers, and I haven't decided on troll mixes yet.

omnivex wrote:Name: Auruan Matlal (Or-roo-an Matt-lal)
Trollian Username: aztecUnderminer (AU)
Blood Color: You might be rich but you're pretty low class. (gold)
Description/Picture:

Resident Conquistador
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Auruan. You very much enjoy MONEY and GOLD and other FABULOUS OBJECTS owned only by RICH TROLLS. You like GEMS and JEWELS and other things like that. You also very much enjoy RAIDING and STEALING. You're a bit of what an Earthling would call a CONQUISTADOR. You even kind of LOOK LIKE ONE. Your Trolltag is aztecUnderminer and You ju$t can't get enough money and jewel$.
Weapon of Choice: Rapier
Lusus: A two headed horse.
FLARP: Defeater Goldclip
Medium: Land of Ancients and Riches
Title: Thief of Gold
Consorts: Scarabs

Name: Thalus Splice (Thal-us Spli-se)
Trollian Username: twinInjuries (TI)
Blood Color: You are a very Dark Blooded Royalty (112233)
Description/Picture:

I THOUGHT YOU MEANT SCARS NOT OPEN WOUNDS!
Interests and Hobbies: You enjoy KILLING PEOPLE. That is about it. You LOVE REVENGE and being DARK. That pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. You're missing your RIGHT EYE and two CUTS right down your front. OW. Your Trolltag is twinInjuries and you [color#112233]Talk lke ou're mssng an ee.[/color]
Weapon of Choice: Twin Hook Swords
Lusus: Praying Mantis hybrid with hooks instead of blades
FLARP: Assassin Twincuts
Medium: Land of Rifts and Splinters
Title: Illumanati of Doom
Consorts: Praying Manti

Name: Not Important Enough To Have One
Trollian Username: notOverlyimportant (NO)
Blood Color: Nobody cares (Talks in white)
Description/Picture:

Interests and Hobbies: Honestly nobody cares about your interests. You do however Talk in white because nobody bothers to read your text even if they could read it. You are simply not important enough. You are a very sad troll.
Weapon of Choice: Nobody attacks you because you are unimportant, You do have one though and it is teethkind, you're really not sure why you use it.
Lusus: Poor little NO doesn't have a lusus, how sad.
Medium: The Land of Blank and Canvas
Title: ERRORFILENOTFOUND
Consorts: *Snort* What consorts?

Name: Uvnees Runtas (You-veh-knees Run-tas)
Trollian Username: frostyRuler (FR)
Blood Color: A very very almost white blue (abcdef)
Description/Picture:

PRETTY ICE PRINCESS
Interests and Hobbies: You're a very COLD TROLL. You enjoy LIVING IN THE MOUNTAINS where it is always COLD. In fact your HIVE is made out of ICE and SNOW, nothing else. You spend most of your time CARVING ICE SCULPTURES and putting them on DISPLAY in your ICE SCULPTURE ROOM. You don't tend to see OTHER TROLLS very much, but thats because where you live is just so d*mn COLD all the time. You slightly wish you had more COMPANY. At this rate you'll NEVER find a MATESPRIT of KISMESIS. Your Troll tag is frostyRuler and you're c-c-constantly fr-fr-freez-z-zing.
Weapon of Choice: Chakramkind
Lusus: Snow Leopard type thing
Medium: Land of Fire and Ice
Title: Queen of Frost
Consorts: *Undecided*

Name: Silvis Hortus (Sill-vis Hor-tus)
Trollian Username: motherGaia (MG)
Blood Color: A thriving plant green. (darkgreen)
Description/Picture:

The plant lady.
Interests and Hobbies: You LOVE, and when you say LOVE you mean you would marry it if you could, GARDENING. You spend EVERY WAKING MOMENT GARDENING and if you could never go to sleep and just keep GARDENING you would be in troll heaven. In fact you love NATURE so much that you LIVE IN A TREE. Or at least you live in a HIVE thats IN A TREE the HIVE does go INTO THE TREE TRUNK though and your quarters are IN THE TREE TRUNK so you just say you LIVE IN THE TREE. Deep down in the roots is your LUSUS a VIRGIN MOTHER GRUB. You go to see it occasionally. You feed it and yourself nothing but vegetarian items and the numerous plants you grow. Did you mention you love gardening and plants? You almost forgot. You don't like wearing normal clothes. You fancy yourself with making clothes out of the plants you grow of course you have replace them every day because you don't want to plants to die. Did you mention you use vines and they they are still rooted? Yes you walk around wrapped in still rooted vines. Yes you are a little odd. The only problem is you can't leave about a 2 mile radius of your tree hive, though you don't tend to often so its not MUCH of a problem. Your trolltag is motherGaia and E,a,c,h, o,f, y,o,u,r, w,o,r,d,s, t,a,k,e,s, r,o,o,t, i,n,t,o, t,h,e, v,i,r,t,u,a,l, s,o,i,l, b,e,n,e,a,t,h, i,t,
Weapon of Choice: Shearkind
Lusus: Virgin Mother Grub
Medium: Land of Forts and Overgrowth
Title: Mother of Space


Name: Josh Ignotum
Chumhandle: mysteriousLupis
Description/Picture:






Interests and Hobbies: You're not a very exciting person. You tend to sit around most of the time and be generally lazy. You enjoy talking to your online friends and playing games and stuff with them. When you're not being lazy you rather like to partake in playing Soccer, or Football as you heritage would call it, and going to movies. You're a very action oriented person and you like to see things explode. You once blew up a firecracker in your own hand by accident. You've also broken your teeth with an aluminum bat. You used to be a rather angry person but have since then learned to chillax and be awesome. When you get sad you stop being sad and be awesome instead. Though you're a rather timid person in real life you like the adopt the persona of a ladies man online simply because its more fun like that. You rather enjoying roleplaying, more specifically roleplaying fantasy and a bit of sci-fi. Maybe even some fantasy sci-fi if you get the chance. If you were ever give the chance you would totally be down for kicking some butt and saving the world. Because that would be totally awesome. You rather enjoy wolves, but fancy yourself to be more of a genetically modified best kind of person rather than a real animal. You're sort of a shaman and enjoy just watching the world go by, thought mainly only from the comfort of the great indoors. You rather like couchs. Especially comfortable ones. Another one of the things you do when you're not being lazy is cooking. Yes you cook. Mostly pasta dishes, but you're pretty d*mn good at it if you say so yourself. Did you mention you really enjoy old things? Like ancient civilizations and stuff. You rather enjoy reading about the Aztecs, Greeks, Romans pretty much any of those ancient civilizations. Eygpt, Mesopotamia. The list goes on. You rather enjoy music, especially music that you ca set slow-mo action cutscenes to. This kind of music coming from bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, whom you are a huge fan of their song Kings and Queens. You have listened to it OVER 300 TIMES! Now that you're done compiling pointless facts about yourself in this sheet you're going to say that you're chumhandle is mysteriousLupis and You talk like a pretty normal person. Though you occasionally make grammar and spelling mistakes, because lets face it nobody's perfect.
Weapon of Choice: Meatforkkind
Title: Knight of Beasts

World: Land of Wild and Ruin
Consorts: Lions/nesses

Song(s):



darkdragon26 wrote:
Why was Yin looking for Troll sheets? D:
Why was I offline.


Name: Miauen Faeles
Trollian Username: chaoticUnicorn
Blood Color: An unrelated turquoise varient. Because it's cool, dood.
Description/Picture:

Interests and Hobbies: Your name is MIAUEN FAELES. You f*cking love CATS and EVERYTHING about them. You also, completely OUT OF CHARACTER have a strange love for UNICORNS, which is probably obvious from your TROLLIAN USERNAME, if not then never taken seriously. You especially love TROLLCATS, and often call them your INSPIRATION FOR TROLLING. You like to make your own TROLLCATS, but are slowly running out of CAPTION IDEAS. You like to ROLEPLAY a bit in any SPARE TIME you get, as it can be rather FUN for you to take part in. Your Trollian Username is chaoticUnicorn. Lolspeak iz purty good ovar hear, don'tcha know, dood. And everyone shall be named dood at the end of evereh sentence. You gat dat, dood?
Weapon of Choice: A rubber cat that meows when you hit something with it. Would you call this rubberkind? Rubbercatkind? Catkind?
Lusus: A small feline with a unicorn horn.

Name: Maroon Kizzma
Trollian Username: xtraElectric (Xenon)
Blood Color: A wo___nderfully light cream/yellow colour just so you c_n't read it
Description/Picture:

though she once looked like this
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is MAROON KIZZMA, and making MECHANICAL things is the MOST SUPER FUN THING THAT CAN EVER BE THOUGHT OF to you. Your CURRENT PROJECT is to get that MOTHERF*CKING JETPACK to WORK RIGHT. It sometimes works, but most times it ends up CRASHING and SERIOUSLY HURTING YOUR @SS, which is why you almost NEVER even THINK about using the d@mn thing. You used to ROLEPLAY a bit with the other TROLLS, and you ENJOYED that, too. After you stopped ROLEPLAYING you had more time to make BEAUTIFUL MECHANICAL CREATIONS, including your LOVELY LITTLE TAIL-THINGY-MA-BOB, which originally started off as a WHIP that you were too LAZY to carry. Your TROLLIAN USERNAME is xtraElectric, and you type with many g___tches and buzzzzzzzzzing r___ndomly placed through your w_____ds.
Weapon of Choice: the whiplike tail attached to her. Tailkind.
Lusus: A computer mouse with ears and eyes, with a cable for a tail

Name: Kresso Karito
Trollian Username: reapingNightmare
Blood Color: + the lighter side of darkness…+
Description/Picture:

Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KESSO KARITO, and you have lost your sense of SIGHT due to an ACCIDENT that happened a long time ago. You can't SEE at all, yet some UNKNOWN FORCE allows images to be sent straight to your MIND by THINKING HARD ENOUGH ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION. This however isn't the BEST, as you can't always think QUICK ENOUGH. Other than your loss of SIGHT, you have a DARK PERSONALITY, and do not normally show many EMOTIONS. You will often sit around listening to various types of MUSIC. Sometimes you may listen to some that the SCUM OF EARTH listen to, but not often. Your TROLLIAN USERNAME is reapingNightmare, and you type using many ellipses. You show emotion by including a + sign at the start and end if you are positive, and a - sign at the start and end if you are negative.
Weapon of Choice: A Scythe. AKA Scythekind.
Lusus: The Mythical Horse, the Kelpie.

geekmonkey42 wrote:
Name: Noyita Setnib
Trollian Username: seraphicBanshee
Blood Color: Teal
Description/Picture: Picture coming after driver's ed
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is NAYITO SETNIB. You quite enjoy EXTREME ROLEPLAYING even though you aren’t REALLY VERY GOOD at it, because you love your character, a BANSHEE PRIESTESS, a bit too much to treat the GAME as a typically TROLLISH GAME. You quit playing when EVERYONE ELSE did because you DIDN’T WANT TO BE ALONE, but you still DON your COSTUME periodically. Otherwise, you SPEND much of your TIME doing random STUFF in your HIVE, which sits on top of a HILL in a SECLUDED VALLEY. Sometimes you APPEAR to have a SOMEWHAT UNHEALTHY obsession with DEAD THINGS, but this is a RARE OCCURRENCE and is no longer CREEPY to your ACQUAINTANCES. This has allowed you to both CONTAIN your LUSUS and provide you with A YEAR-ROUND PLEASANT CLIMATE free of RANGING MUSCLEBEASTS. Most of your remaining FREE TIME is spent maintaining your LUSUS’ ENVIRONMENT to avoid ITS RAMPAGING RAMPAGES. *O* your wooords extrooode impooolitely frooom the oooral ooorifice of a shrieking phantasm and unfooortooonately dooo nooot return frooom whence they came
Weapon of Choice: Your Staves of the Fallen Deity, two intricately carves staffs that have very little practical use, though they are nigh unbreakable.
Lusus: A rather large eagle known as Teeu, an acronym for The Eagle Eye of the Unholy. Pronounced TEE-you.

Name: Dralab Niotna
Trolltag: backwardsRewritten (Br/Bromine)
Blood Color: A very drab yellow
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: Your name is DRALAB NIOTNA. You are considered somewhat of an ODDBALL, even among your strange choices of TROLLS with whom you SHARE this strange HUMAN EMOTION OF FRIENDSHIP. There is absolutely nothing you enjoy more than TROLLING, as it is ALL YOU EVER DO. Most people completely IGNORE your ATTEMPTS due to the fact that YOU TYPE BACKWARDS, but we'll get to THAT in a bit. You also somewhat enjoy OTHER FORMS OF WRITING, although there aren't many and you're EVEN WORSE at them, BACKWARDS or FORWARDS. Your trolltag is backwardsRewritten and yaw siht ni gnitirw nehw rammarg dragersid uoy hguoht kriuq dna roloc htob ni sdrawkcab rennam a ni epyt uoy
Strife Specibus: Penkind
Lusus: A turtle that can completely flip inside its shell, pop its head out a different hole, and move on in that direction.


tyrannolodon wrote:
Name: Ranger Salaxy
Trollian Username: frightfullExecutor
Blood Color: an almost brown gold.
Description/Picture: He's fairly tall at 5'4 and is quite lean; built like a runner instead of a bodybuilder. His hair is rather unkempt, but he doesn't let it go past neck length and it doesn't hang down in any place (like Karkat's hair.) He typically wears what humans would instantly identify as stereotypical cowboy clothes, including a ten gallon hat, a tan lather jacket, leather boots with spurs, black fingerless gloves, and some dusty blue jeans along with a red bandanna that he rarely takes off and a pair of some really nice shades to keep out unwanted light...even though as a troll he is nocturnal. His horns are much like a bull's horns (but nowhere near as pronounced as Tavros'
Interests and Hobbies: You are obsessed with a few things JUSTICE, REVENGE, MUSCLEBEASTTROLLS, TROLLFORMERS, and your beloved MATESPIRIT SELENA. You PLATONICALLY HATE SARGET with all of your BLOOD PUMPING VALVE for his innumerable crimes against you. You remember how he burned down your hive, killed all of your friends, blew your kismesis up by shoving a bomb down his throat, ran your moirail over with his ARMED VEHICLE, and did it while laughing maniacally while he drove off with the corpses of them and their lusii in tow to feed his DOOMBEAST Lusus.

All you had left were your TROLLFORMER toys and assorted other merchandise, your lusus, and your matespirit, who was away during Sarget's brutal massacre. You took what you could into your modus and a rucksack and vowed revenge. You STRONGLY DENY any accusations of having a Kismesis with Sarget...it's purely platonic for one reason, you don't want to fill pails with him, you want to KILL HIM.

To this end you have sought the guide of your ANCESTOR LONESTAR WANDERER (Holy crap they're both eight letters...)) Whose journal has provided you with guidance to hideouts, supply stashes, and better weapons, though you still look for the legendary ATOMIC BARRAGE MAGNUMS, which ought to give you an edge over SARGET'S PINCERCANNON and COILED OBLITERATION.

You are quite connected to the lusus naturae of Alternia after years of riding out with your Lusus and living in the Alternian wild, looking for SARGET'S rather elusive FORTRESS-HIVE. You plan to blow up his massive EXPLOSIVE STOCKPILE in front of him and kill both him and his doombeast.

As for Selena, it is often joked that the two of your spend at least five out of every ten minutes making out. The two of you were flushed for each other before SARGET arrived, and your bond only grew after she helped you recover from SARGET's massacre.

There are also many jokes about the hypothetical results of the two of you filling the redrom pail. Some even half-jokingly suggest that the two of you have already filled pails together. You try to ignore the teasing though, reasoning that they're just jealous. You don't always succeed

Your troll tag is frightfulExecutioner and you talk like yer from de wild wild west, now stick 'em up partner!
Weapon of Choice: x2 Pistolkind
Lusus: You ride a great SICKLE BEAST which earth men would recognize as a rideable utahraptor with dragon wings that is about 21 feet long and seven feet tall. It is feathery and thus well insulated against cold and heat.

Name: Sarget Bristo
Trolltag: auranGeneral (ag/Silver)
Blood Color: Navy Blue
Description/Picture: He typically wears a trench coat, jackboots, a helmet that strongly resembles the prussian pickelhaube (when asked he'll claim that the pickelhaube was his invention) and a gas-mask that he takes off maybe once a blue moon. He has two horns that curve upwards then outwards from the temple of his head, they are given little holes in his helmet so that he can keep them out without having to actually show any skin.

His clothing is pretty much all leathery black, all the time. If one were to ever see him without his helmet and gasmask, one would find a rather neatly kept head of hair, with rather noticeable fangs on his mouth and a rather small nose, but even his own lusus has seen him unmasked maybe...ten times throughout it's entire life.

(later on, like mid-way before SGRUB ENTRY) However, he has recently suffered HORRIBLE INJURIES at the hands of Selena and Ranger, which resulted in 66% of his body being replaced by machinery. If he were disrobed, one would find that his body is covered in metal plating, questions as to whether his bone bulge still works have been met with an awkward silence.

His right arm now ends in a massive arm cannon (it's almost identical to Megatron's arm cannon in ROTF, however, the blades are far more curved and pincer like). While the left ends in a more modest forearm cannon and blade. His exoskeleton looks much like aradiabots, but he still has troll organs and emotions, and will insist that he is a CYBORG not a ROBIT. He is immensely tall either way, standing at 6'6 before the accident and gaining a whole foot and a half after it.

He still dresses in much the same way even after his cyborgization. And either way he is quite massively built, broad and powerful. Perhaps somewhat STRONG even, though not enough to interfere in his work (so he's somewhere between Sober Gamzee and Equius in Strength.)

Interests/Hobbies:Your name is SARGET BRITSO, you're a huge military nut, indeed you probably know about the alternian MILITARY than many of it's officers. You absolutely snap up any information you can about it, well beyond the point of obsession. You also have a maniacal love of BLOWING STUFF UP, SHOOTING THINGS, and GOING REALLY FAST. Indeed you spend much of your spare time building GUNS and VEHICLES, or VEHICLES WITH GUNS as well as HIGH EXPLOSIVES. You are something of a NEAT FREAK and get quite terrified when something might actually touch your skin, which probably hasn't seen the outside for four solar sweeps now.

You are quite stunted in your quadrants, and don't believe that you've ever had a requited kismesis or matespirit, and it takes a very special kind of troll to be willing to austipice for you, though you have a few moirails who have so far prevented you from blowing up everything within a week's travel from your respiteblock in your insane quest to build an ever bigger bomb (some worry that one day you'll stockpile enough explosives to break apart alternia if you aren't watched like a feather-beast).

As you grow older though, you are feeling an increasing urge to get some kind of concupiscient romance going, which is at odds with your neat freak nature since you see pail filling and make outs as OBSCENELY DISGUSTING one way trips to GERM CENTRAL. Something that your friends and enemies endlessly mock and deride as a deathly fear of COOTIES. So most of your hate and friendships remain quite platonic for now.

You like to act like a military commander even if people have a hard time taking you seriously since you are so gosh darned ECCENTRIC and down right WEIRD. Most of your strategies though revolve around you expending your fellow trolls in numbers typically seen in ammunition expenditures, not casualty reports to form a bridge of corpses to the path of SUCCESS. Despite your refusal to show your face or an inch of your skin, you are quite TALKATIVE, and enjoy conversation even if most think that you're just a loon.

You consider Alternian ORGANIC TECHNOLOGY to be, quite frankly, DISGUSTING, though you'll admit this to no one. You secretly admire those species with mechanical technology for it's CLEANLINESS and lack of slime to foul up your uniform. You consider psychics to be fascinating and like to talk to them, even if your lunacy and jerkish behavior provide for a great big honking wall that gets in the way of meaningful conversation with them 9/10ths of the time.

Following your massacre of virtually everyone RANGER knew, most other trolls are beginning to switch their emotions towards you from amused to scared shi*tless, though you tend to be more eccentric than bloodthirsty most of the time.

Your trolltag is auranGeneral and you type like your speech is full of EXPLOSIONS and GUNFIRE and as if you wanna GOUGE out the eyes of your enemies and SKULLF*** them.
Strife Specibus: Shotgun-Bayonet Kind at first, ARMCANNON-KIND later on.
Lusus: A massive scorpion with an ant's head and a dragonfly's wings so large that it wouldn't be out of place in a godzilla movie known as a Doombeast. Known for their typical mass destruction of Alternian Hives, Serget landed with one as a lusus, which has groomed him into being a vicious and psychopathic killer, especially since very few trolls are quite brave enough to retaliate against a troll protected by a giant fire breathing arachnid. It dies slowly and painfully due to grievous injuries a while after Sarget's hive gets much of itself blown sky high due to Ranger.

Name: Selena Krayna
Trollian Username: noseyDetective (ND)
Blood Color: Lime Green
Description/Picture: Selena keeps her hair at shoulder length and keeps it in a pony tail for convenience (don't want that hair brushing against the evidence!), her fangs are somewhat more pronounced than the average troll (if there could indeed said to be such a thing) but are certainly not rainbow drinker length. Her nose is rather small and rounded, and has a somewhat angled chin. She's slim but not scrawny (having gained leaned muscle from her rather...violent detective methods) and somewhat tall at 5'2. She wears clothing that is very reminiscent of a famous fictional earth detective and some would even call, plagiaristic...but her pipe only blows soap bubbles.
Interests and Hobbies: You absolutely LOVE DETECTIVE WORK it would be like your second matespirit if DETECTIVE WORK were a good looking troll guy (maybe even a girl if it were good looking enough), unlike most trolls you have a somewhat marked but not exclusive preference for MALES to fill your concupiscent quadrants (and to some extent, your pale one too), but you will make exceptions for the right GIRL, you like to study COMBAT TECHNIQUES, so as to help to defend yourself in your line of duty.

Your line of hobby also leads you to have a rather SCIENTIFIC OUTLOOK on life as well as leading you to be interested in JUSTICE, though you are no legislacerator. One day you hope to grow up and be famous for helping legislacerators successfully bring criminals to JUSTICE.

Your tendency to be a rather cool head lends yourself to being something of the VILLAGE TWO WHEELED TRANSPORTATION DEVICE when it comes to the ashen quadrant, though you would like to one day not have to function in this role as you are getting tired of landing with the NUTCASES.

You have something of an interest in PSYCHOANALYSIS, but it cannot compare to your love of PHYSICAL ANALYSIS. But you recognize that the former is essential in carrying out your DETECTIVE WORK. You even analyze when you are in a fight, deducing the appropriate counters and attacks to cripple and devastate your opponents.

Your trolltag is nosyDetective and you type in a rather posh and elegant manner if you do say so yourself! Pip pip cheerio good lads!
Weapon of Choice: canekind
Lusus: A large beast that any earth person would recognize as a GRIFFON that posseses incredibly keen senses and is about the size of an earth RHINOCEROS. It is swift and deadly, and provides you much SECURITY when you are working on a case.

Legs250 wrote:Name: Xemkal Lakmex
Trolltag: deathlyBluecoat
Blood Color: Blue-Green
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: You are a SIMPLE TROLL. There's not much to say about you. You believe that you are the SOLE GUARDIAN OF THE LAW, dealing PUNISHMENTS to those who BREAK THE LAWS as you see fit. As such, you have VERY FEW REAL FRIENDS. You used to wield the SWORDKIND STRIFE SPECIBUS, but it BROKE ON THE JOB. You used to FLARP, but the fact that NO ONE LISTENED TO YOU led to you QUITTING. Your trolltag is deathlyBluecoat and you talk with y{}ur trusty lantern ahead t{} light the way, and in a that makes sure every{}ne kn{}ws {}f y{}ur l{}ve f{}r JUSTICE.
Weapon of choice: Lanternkind, Puppetkind, Ticketkind (this one is more of a joke than anything, like Vequix's anvilkind). 
Lusus: A Ring Beast. (A small lusus with little physical or mental ability, but it's deep connection with it's Troll allows it to be rather... Effective. Xemkal's has the appearance of an Eastern Dragon, and is worn on his right hand ring finger.)

Name: Itania Wyvita
Trolltag: naturallyEdgy
Blood Color: Neon Green
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: You are a lover of EXTREME ROLEPLAYING, having played FLARP with your friends for as long as you can remember. You used to think you had FLUSHED FEELINGS for Vequix Vulcan, although you are fairly certain those feelings are LONG GONE. You have been called RUTHLESS, SARCASTIC, and a B*TCH, among other things. You have recently discovered that you have a HIDDEN TALENT, which allows you to both SEE OTHER'S EMOTIONS and, to some extent, CONTROL THEM. About three sweeps ago, you discovered your and Vequix's ANCESTOR'S WEAPONS and JOURNALS (the QUADRANT KNIVES and the JOURNAL OF WYVERNIA DEMONDAY, respectively) in a session of FLARP. Your trolltag is naturallyEdgy and you talk without the use of any form of punctuation and your messages sometimes go on for a long f***ing time because of this although they usually don't get too bad.
Weapon of choice: Knifekind
Lusus: Blade Beast (a rather large lizard with an assortment of blades sticking out of it from the joints, the snout, and the spine). 

Name: Novaki Silkus
Trolltag: obviouslyaStar
Blood Color: A bright orange. 
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: You are, quite simply, a STAR. There is no other word for it! You are an AMAZING ROCKSTAR, with many INSTRUMENTS that you have MASTERED THE ART OF PLAYING. Those who disagree with you simply have NO TASTE. Your EGO has only been INFLATED FURTHER by your FAN. You were a FLARPer at one point, but you have since GIVEN UP THAT FOOLISH GAME. Although you would DENY IT to anyone who asked, you secretly still LOVE EXTREME ROLE-PLAYING, and it KILLS YOU TO NO LONGER PLAY. You frequently PRACTICE, which usually results in your NEIGHBORS being annoyed and THROWING MISCELLANEOUS OBJECTS at your HIVE. Your room is decorated with MANY POSTERS of YOURSELF and the MOVIE STAR/ROCKSTAR who is your idol, TROLL DAVID BOWIE. Your trolltag is obviouslyaStar, and you AlwAyS cApiTAlize The leTTeRS in STAR.
Weapon of choice: Instrumentkind
Lusus: Nebula Beetle (in appearance, it is a massive rhinoceros beetle with a black exoskeleton with twinning stars all over)

Name: Vequix Vulcan 
Trolltag: heatedGolem
Blood Color: Purple (land dweller)
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: Your interests are rather simple, as you like to believe. Your primary interest is composed solely of FORGING. Yeah, FORGING. You don't like to brag at all, but you are capable of making some of the best WEAPONRY and ARMOR this side of reality. You hate the BLOOD CASTE SYSTEM, even though you rank highly on it. You attempt at all times to TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME WAY. You frequently find yourself attempting to keep your various friends from KILLING EACH OTHER BRUTALLY, which generally is a BAD THING. You love to FLARP. Like, seriously. All the time. Even though you should have outgrown it some time ago, you still FREAKING LOVE THAT GAME. You don't have a black rom bone in your body. Like, seriously. You don't find yourself HATING ANY TROLL. Ever. Not even a little. Well, at least not that kind of hate... You do PRIDE YOURSELF on being an amazing MOIRAIL, AUSPITIZER, and MATESPRIT, at any rate. Well... You haven't actually tested being a MATESPRIT, although you do have a CRUSH on one of your friends. 
Weapon of choice: Hammerkind, torchkind, anvilkind
Lusus: Mercury Golem (original lusus dead)

Luna_Cat16 wrote:Name: Mayhew Galler
Trolltag: thespianEgotism, and you have...a bit of a tendency to talk in the most...DRAMATIC of tones...
Blood Color: A...gorgeous deep purple.
Description/Picture:
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is MAYHEW GALLER. You absolutely adore ACTING, to the state where you are no longer yourself, but always acting out whatever you do to hide your OVERWHELMING INSECURITY. You used to engage in STORY-BASED FLARPING, but not since your ACCIDENT. You also enjoy other hobbies such as ART, but your friends view your MASTERPIECES as utterly demented. Then again, you really have NO FRIENDS, only fans, because in real life you are INCREDIBLY WEIRD and the type of person that one should not be associated with. Being a seadweller of immensely HIGHBLOODEDNESS, you look down on practically everyone else, but only when you are ACTING. Which is ALL OF THE TIME. Or MOST OF THE TIME. No one has ever seen you OUT OF CHARACTER, and likely never will. Despite you being in full support of the Alternian Military, you are actually a HUGE COWARD and would prefer to work behind the scenes, and then go off each day to be a part of the high society of ACTEURS. God knows how you'll be able to get both of those done at the same time.
Weapon of Choice: Your relic of absolutely demonic powers. Or canekind. But demonic relics aren't shaming and sound more dramatic, so you choose to call it that instead.
Lusus: A rather...rebellious Garuda.

Name: Lamile Yigdra
Trolltag: Formerly crookedLapse and y_o_u w_o_uld take time t_o_ say thi_n_gs. Now it is caramelLily and you think everyone here should stop being so mean and rude
Blood Color: A dirty yellow.
Description/Picture:
Interests/Hobbies: Your name is LAMILE YIGDRA. You are very interested in HISTORY, though you mostly seek to fulfill that interest by perusing ANCIENT RUINS. You once did this with your friends, but you are DEAD TO THEM now. You used to love ROLEPLAYING until the ACCIDENT, which is the main reason you are DEAD TO THEM. Since then you have become a lone wanderer, and have even gone so far as to CREATE A NEW CHUMHANDLE. You have formed a RELATIONSHIP with another troll this way, though time will tell if it works out. You have crafted SPECIAL GLASSES to withstand the cruel ALTERNIAN SUN, but you still have to live in the DESERT RUINS to hide from the dangers outside. While your NEW SELF may have the comfort of friends and other trolls, however, the only one you have is your TRUSTY LUSUS. Other than that, you are DEAD TO ALL.
Weapon of Choice: Clawkind.
Lusus: Your very loyal and affable Chimera (Classic Greek, of course).

SHEETS FOR YOU GOOD SIR.

Indeed you do.

YinYangBell wrote:Name: Vallis Praeco
Trollian Username: hollowedSolace
Blood Color: A rrrather dullllll darrrk rrrust colllor.
Description/Picture:
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is VALLIS PRAECO. You are DEAD, but your CAUSE OF DEATH is a rather TRICKY SUBJECT. You are the most COOL-HEADED and LOGICAL member of your group. You do not partake in FLARPING, but rather WATCH IT, to make sure your friends do nothing RASH. You are notably APATHETIC and EMOTIONLESS, and were as such even when you were ALIVE. Any shreds of emotion you had you never dwell on anyway. Your trolltag is hollowedSolace and you tend to rrrollllll cerrrtain llletterrrs.
Weapon of Choice: Standard Telekinesis and Pathokinesis (Power is gained from emotion, thus making it useless in your case.)
Lusus: Deceased.

a4755 wrote:Name: Marsha Pentun
Troll tag: pyroTyrant
Blood color: Red. (Dark red to be exact.)
Description/Picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/mytroll1.png/ (Came out bad, I am not good with paint, but it gives the basic idea.)
Interests/Hobbies: Your name is Marsha Pentun. You are OBSESSED over anything that has DRAGONS! You even PRENTEND YOU ARE A DRAGON! You don't just collect treasure all day though. Oh no, you also listen to METAL CONSTANTLY, and DECORATE your CAVE to make it look FANCY AND MAGICAL. You mostly eat MEAT. It's not that you don't like other food, but you REALLY LIKE MEAT! You also COLLECT BOOKS to LEARN MAGIC SPELLS. Let's not forget, you talk normal, but at the begining or end of your posts you add dragon sounds. RAWR!
Weapon of choice: Dragon claw axe! (A gold, double sided axe. Has a dragon head on top, tail at the bottom, wings at the handle, and the blades are made of dragon claws. It can chop, and burn at the same time. BEWARE!)
Lusus: A noble, two-headed dragon.

((*Crosses fingures*))

Rixio wrote:Name: Eevziu Kawerk
Trollian Username: unappealingUberusername
Blood Color: Teal
Description/Picture:
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is EEVZIU KAWERK. You have a knack for GEOGRAPHY, even though you’re more inclined with EXPLORATION AND DISCOVERY. You just say that you like GEOGRAPHY because you enjoy collecting a bunch of MAPS and GLOBES. Some other interests include studying ANCIENT CULTURES and HISTORICAL FABLES, and particularly FAMILY TREES, especially when your subject is related to someone of HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE. You also enjoy dabbling in a bit of REPORTING, as can be seen by your BLOG and NEWSPAPER. You have a bit of a SHARP WIT, and thus you try a little bit of COMEDY. You also enjoy ALTERNIAN SYMPHONICS, which is to say, CLASSICAL MUSIC. You are also an INSPIRED WRITER with an outstanding CREATIVITY. However, minus your NEWSPAPER, it is difficult for you to fully go through and PUBLISH your WORKS.

Other interests include your strange fixation with HYPNOSIS AND ALL THAT OTHER MIND STUFF. You are very intrigued by the thoughts of bending a person’s mind into your own putty, and the subject of COMPLETE SERVITUDE. You also love CHINESE FOOD, even though it’s not called that in Troll society. You have a bit of an obsession with LAW and FOLLOWING THE RULES, and tend to avoid the people that you consider DELINQUENTS. Some people would even call you an EXTREMIST for the ALTERNIAN EMPIRE. Your Trollian Username is unappealingUberusername, and when ye speak, ye speak in a joyous, Medieval accent and end all ye sentences with a rousing HUZZAH!
Weapon of Choice: You use ball-and-chainKind at the moment, but you constantly search for your ancestor’s LEGENDARY SAWBLADES.
Lusus: A giant Lemming, with scales, tendrils, four eyes, and three forked tongues. It also wears a stereotypical reporter's GLASSES and FEDORA. Her name is Pedjee. How adorable!

Deoxyspine wrote:Okay, I think this is the last edited copy lol.

Name: Kaeris Ventai (Pronunciation: Kay-Riss Ven-Tai)

Trollian Username: constantSolitude (Sc)

Blood Color: /a/-/c/i/v/i/l/i/z/e/d/-/ s/h/a/d/e/-/o/f/-/s/o/m/e/-/s/o/r/t/-/o/f/-/b/l/u/i/s/h/-/p/u/r/p/l/e/-/./

Description/Picture:

Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KAERIS VENTAI. You like to view yourself as very CIVILIZED, just like your ancestor with the GIRLY NAME THAT SHALL NEVER BE REVEALED. You drink too much FANCY BLUE TEA, and its HIGH COST due to the GROWING SCARCITY of the SLIME-LIKE LEAVES it is made from is draining your TROLLIAN BANK ACCOUNT. You are very interested in VIDEO GAMES, namely a series known as TROLLDOM HEARTS, and occasionally FLARP the many SIDEPLOTS you have imagined based on it. Ever since you NEARLY KILLED YOURSELF diving into the OCEAN in search of a MYSTICAL KEYBLADE, you TEND TO AVOID DOING THIS. You also enjoy BUILDING THINGS, so you recently decided to CREATE two KEYBLADES for yourself based on your two favorites from the game: FLOATHKEEPER, and TROLLBLIVION. Your fascination with KEYS may come from the fact that your BUSINESS, which you inherited from your ANCESTOR, is based around selling LOCKS AND KEYS. This business is THRIVING, and is the reason why your UNDERWATER HIVE is so beautifully DECORATED, and it is also the reason why you can afford to drink BLUE TEA. You also have BRACES which you apparently were “BORN WITH,” although you now doubt this EXPLANATION, provided by your LUSUS. You like wearing FANCY CLOTHES and claim you will be FOREVER ALONE when really you just choose to only interact with others WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT – and the times WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT are growing SCARCE. Your trolltag is constantSolitude, and /y/o/u/-/t/e/n/d/-/t/o/-/s/e/p/a/r/a/t/e/-/y/o/u/r/-/l/e/t/t/e/r/s/-/a/n/d/-/w/o/r/d/s/-/b/e/c/a/u/s/e/-/t/h/e/y/-/a/r/e/-/j/u/s/t/-/l/i/k/e/-/y/o/u/-/./././-/i/s/o/l/a/t/e/d/-/f/r/o/m/-/t/h/e/-/o/t/h/e/r/s/-/./-/y/o/u/-/a/l/s/o/-/s/p/e/a/k/-/i/n/-/a/l/l/-/l/o/w/e/r/c/a/s/e/-/l/e/t/t/e/r/s/-/a/n/d/-/s/e/p/a/r/a/t/e/-/y/o/u/r/-/w/o/r/d/s/-/w/i/t/h/-/h/y/p/h/e/n/s/-/./
Lusus: A CIVILIZED SERVIL which you often share TEA PARTIES with.

valevaly wrote:Hello there. I am adjucting my Character Sheet for Havenseized, so you won't have to browse trough pages to post it. Here is it.

Name: Humusa Jadest
Trollian Username: zircusRandomatria (ZR) [The element is Zirconium, Zr]
Blood Color: Hot Pink (This will be part of a backstory that i'll write in the future)
Description/Picture:
Humusa says: Yes. I'm a mothersporing hobo. Any sporing problem with that?
Interests and Hobbies: You have a worrying obsession with BADLY DAMAGED DOLLS and CREEPY STUFF OF THE SAME NATURE. Some people may describe you as dark, but you are SURPRISNGLY CHEERFUL. You also are a fanatic of MEMES and seriously addicted to SWEAR WORDS, however, your mind has a self-censoring system due to a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE of your childhood, so you constantly say SPORE. You also play the BASS GUITAR, but you are not very good at it. Your BASS MODUS is directly connected with your BASS GUITAR, so you have to carry it around all the time. Your trolltag is zircusRandomatria adn you constalty mispeel what yuo write, annoiyng those hwo speak to you. You're a little bit of an ANTISOCIAL FREAK and there are still many misteries about your own personality that you haven't discovered yet.
Weapon of Choice: Fork&Knifekind.
Lusus: A strange slime of doubtful origin that doesn't seem to show signs of being alive. But what the hell. You love it.

This message was edited 47 times. Last update was at 10/09/2011 15:30:32



Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

>Legs: Open this thread for posting.

You open the thread, 'cause you can.


Feel free to post.

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

>Omni: Feel like you've forgot something.

You feel very much like you've forgotten something, maybe you should have specified something about the characters.

4 letter first names 6 letter last.
Your Chumhandle should have something to do with your personality.
Ugh still missing something.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

I hadn't even realized the 4-letter first name, 6-letter last name.[/lol]

Hmm... Is it something about Sylladexes?

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

I don't know. It might have something to do with the actual game but I can't remember.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

Denizens? Consorts? Alchemy?

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

Nope, Nope, Nope.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

Kernelsprites?

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

Nope.

Now I feel like we didn't forget anything but its still nagging at me.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

I'm sure you'll think of it later.

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

Yeah, anyway people should join.

Maybe I'll make a banner... Or steal one.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

I could make a banner. If I had GIMP, of course.

It could have epic pictures of Mark, Seth, and everyone else!

lmao what even
omnivex


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/14/2010 18:27:45
Messages: 45055
Location:
Land of Wild and Ruin

Offline

Maybe we should have waited a bit for people to come online before we posted.


Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
Legs250


GalacticGod

Joined: 04/09/2009 00:36:48
Messages: 21999
Location:
???

Offline

Psh. Details.

*waits patiently for people*

lmao what even
 
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team