The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
DLC Critics Corner: Advice, Tips, Critiques, and Comments!Spore Masters League Contest!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Poll
Is the idea in the OP really a good idea?!
Yes, I'd participate. 75% [ 9 ]
No. 8% [ 1 ]
Yes, but I wouldn't compete. 8% [ 1 ]
No, but I'd compete anyway if I had a cool team. 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
M5000

Civilized Sporeon

Hey people, mind if I join the club, um, I'm going to admit that I didn't read the OP but I'm not an idiot so I'll be a good boy. Anyhow, I do want to comment on Voter's stuff:

I agree with some of the latter posts, the birds are a bit heavy looking, if I were you, I would take some of the head feathers off of the tealish one. Make the beak a bit longer maybe, unless that's the look you were going for. I'm not really much of a creature person anyway. Also, excellent bug/spider. Don't change a thing.

As for sciocont: I love overcomplex creations, excellently done. I love how people can more easily express themselves with no limits. Great job you two.

Mind if I post one of my creations?

Here's the largest and latest flagship for my main race, the Nebulonians. (Overcomplex)
The NVMSS Malvernessiux

Pics (too large to post here without getting yelled at, so click and enjoy.)

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/Genecaster/Spore_2010-02-07_13-05-12.png

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/Genecaster/Spore_2010-02-07_13-05-04.png

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/Genecaster/Spore_2010-02-07_13-04-47.png

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/Genecaster/Spore_2010-02-07_13-04-37.png

Drag'n'drop Png:

Thanks?

|My Spore Page||!!How to get more subscribers!!||My Tumblr|

If you're a microbe post-maker and you have zero stars, make a relatively intelligent post and I'll give it a five star. I love seeing people's overall ratings go up cause of me. ^_^
I see you.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Lumorei

MouthBreather

In a restaurant at the end of the universe...

For not reading the OP, it sounds like you almost didn't have to. Welcome!

User Is Dead/Also Inactive
[WWW]
Nivan

Microbe

M5000: Your spaceship is impressive, I like how you made the windows look like on this ship. It really looks like a capital ship. Too bad that you can't use it in the game
The paintjob is good in my opinion. Maybe there are other people out there, who don't like the uniformly blue and white...

Aphilix

This is a remake of jwmd2's awesome Aphelion creation, so be sure to check out his original:

M5000

Civilized Sporeon

Omfg, Nivan that first building on there is amazing. I LOVE the little thin...whatever they are's. It looks like something I'd see directly out of one of those sites that people do photoshopping and make scifi scenes.. Excellent.

Also, I got another one. Trying to get this sucker on MPN.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500561966423

A tweaked Astrofighter.

Edit: You know what Nivam, if even half of that stuff in your sig is yours, you're worth my time. Buddied.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/21/2010 17:23:48

If you're a microbe post-maker and you have zero stars, make a relatively intelligent post and I'll give it a five star. I love seeing people's overall ratings go up cause of me. ^_^
I see you.
Voter

GalacticGod

I like the first one better, but both are great. I love your style and I will not critique the ships.

First: Fantasic accents with the blue and great shape. You did a great job conveying the size with the details and their placing. The engines are nice and really help to show the size, the only problems I have with it are the guns on the side and the front. The guns seem far to random for my tastes, and the front, I don't like how it suddenly turns down.

Second: not much to say, lot's of goods, not really to many bads.

Nivan

Microbe

M5000: Wow, thanks for your comment. Your spaceship looks cool, I like the silhouette of the ship. Maybe you can try to make a more smooth and shiny variant with another paintjob, just to see if it looks good or not. Anyway, I will definitively rate this up
Well, the creations in my signature are all originally done by me, but on my profile there are some remakes or adjustments of other creations. If so, the credits are in the description and/or the tags.

M5000

Civilized Sporeon

Actually, Nivan, that ship originally was all shiny and stuff. Didn't look good, that's why I made it lol.

I see you.
sciocont

Civilized Sporeon

It's a reference to my spore empire that nobody cares about! LOL

Necro'd
nivan- those look awesome- i envy those with the patience to use the building editor

M5000- did a great job with the detailing, but the paint job i s bad- you chose a very repetitive texture, which makes it look uninteresting and flat.

[WWW]
M5000

Civilized Sporeon

Hey.. I can't vote in the poll but yes, I would participate. Also, Sciocont, nice creation, I lie how it flows together well and the colors seem to suit it. So... that's nice.

I see you.
RCooster

Multicellular

Thats a great creature sciocont, keep forgetting to check it out ingame though xD i wouldve put one more bend in its back, if thats possible

i agree with nivan on your spaceship M5000, the paintjob kinda ruins it the wings are ok but the body doesnt do it for me
paintwise that is: the overall design rocks

nivan im gonna check your Aphilix out ingame next time i play
looks amazing

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/03/2010 14:36:42

sciocont

Civilized Sporeon

Wow this place is really dead. where's all the critique?
RCooster- your creature has good colors, but it looks too human for my taste. the posture just doesn't sit well with me.

yes, he's got guns. they are, respectively,

Check it out and please comment!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/25/2010 23:45:00

[WWW]
jwmd2

Civilized Sporeon

I'm Old Gregg! Do you love mee? Make an assessment.

sciocont wrote:Wow this place is really dead. where's all the critique?
RCooster- your creature has good colors, but it looks too human for my taste. the posture just doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah, this place really slowed down, that's why I made my thread "JICC"-- it's pretty similar to this one, so if you want to you can pop in anytime.

One quick little suggestion would be to make (I'm assuming detail) the blank layer of pain and setting a different color to it to color the armor. You can leave it on default to keep it from putting a pattern on top of the creation, but you would do well to set that armor work to stand out a little more-- maybe you can try that out sometime.

I like the creation, has a real HALO "Elite" feel to it.

~Ita erat quando hic adveni.~JICC|My Sporepedia| My deviantART Page

<<Awesome sig made by Pinnacle Sig's Moejoe18>>

[WWW]
sciocont

Civilized Sporeon

i'll be sure to add it and put this up on lum's cc

[WWW]
Voter

GalacticGod

Hey DLC. Any critiques for my tribute?

A tribute to Didzo and the death of MUD in the style of Didzo's defining series, the papers. The series of orbs in the top right are his New World, of which he is god. Hope you enjoy. All credit goes to Didzo for the abstract style and manner of creation.

sciocont

Civilized Sporeon

voter, you must give to recieve.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: