The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Roleplay 2  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

OOC:I would,but Froley's not that stupid.Sorry World,he knows nothing will come of hiding it.

"It's the sword of the Hevereoke.The sword which caused our first downfall,and the one will bring about an end to my enemies.It's taken me as it's wielder.It is the Severian,or Galethred as my people call it.It is mine,and I come here to finally stop the hunters.As they have caused the second,and final downfall of my people.They will go down to where they refused when the guardian killed them.Elder,grant me entrance.For if we do not unite it will burn us in it's wrath.Perhaps this is the reason why our races exist.Why mine was reborn.Perhaps our entire existence to ensure the survival of the other races.God works in mysterious ways after all."

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 01/11/2009 15:33:26

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

iceman2

GalacticGod

OOC: hello down here what about the ramo's

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2009 16:29:51

[WWW]
Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

The restaurant at the end of the universe.

ne0nus wrote:OOC:I would,but Froley's not that stupid.Sorry World,he knows nothing will come of hiding it.

"It's the sword of the Hevereoke.The sword which caused our first downfall,and the one will bring about an end to my enemies.It's taken me as it's wielder.It is the Severian,or Galethred as my people call it.It is mine,and I come here to finally stop the hunters.As they have caused the second,and final downfall of my people.They will go down to where they refused when the guardian killed them.Elder,grant me entrance."

Ralos: I know. I was there, when this sword was forged. The only reason I did not destroy this artifact then was because of the prophecy entwined to this blade. And now it comes again to me in the hands of, an abomination of the flesh...Tell me all you have to speak or I shall turn you into but glass and allow to shatter into a million fragments upon the ground.

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

"I am no saint.I was in prison when the hunters came.They tried to make me one of them,but half through the mutation i forced them off,and killed them.I stole the sword,and ran.The Serones found me,and taught me what they could in the short time they had.I come not for you.If I did neither of us would be here now.I'm surprised that one of your age Ralos,elder,would be so foolish as to look at appearences.I've told all I have.I seek to destroy the hive,not you.Release me now elder.I have been studying the minor between me and the hive,and found one set of words that should put an end to our quarrel so that we may focus on the real threat.What I heard was 'Let the planet for the Crimson King.The Hive Lord has risen.'May I be released now.I'll be needing all of my energy for the fight sir."Froley stated all these things with an unfeeling tone.
As if he didn't care.Perhaps he was already in a half meditating state,so he could gather all his energy.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

ne0nus wrote:"I am no saint.I was in prison when the hunters came.They tried to make me one of them,but half through the mutation i forced them off,and killed them.I stole the sword,and ran.The Serones found me,and taught me what they could in the short time they had.I come not for you.If I did neither of us would be here now.I'm surprised that one of your age Ralos,elder,would be so foolish as to look at appearences.I've told all I have.I seek to destroy the hive,not you.Release me now elder.I have been studying the minor between me and the hive,and found one set of words that should put an end to our quarrel so that we may focus on the real threat.What I heard was 'Let the planet for the Crimson King.The Hive Lord has risen.'May I be released now.I'll be needing all of my energy for the fight sir."Froley stated all these things with an unfeeling tone.
As if he didn't care.Perhaps he was already in a half meditating state,so he could gather all his energy.

Ralos returned Froley to the ground

Ralos: If I judged you by sole force of appearance you would be already dead. Your mind is hidden from me, shrouded by a force I know not of, and so I chose to take the middle road, between trust and caution.

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

"That would be immense concentration Ralos,and possibly some adaptation due to the hunters.I would suggest you prepare everything in the city for fight.You and I will likely not make it to another light.At least not I."
With this being stated he took Galethred,and sat on the ground.He stayed their quietly like a statue.He was going to need all the strenght he could get. Therefore he pulled his strength from grass of the hills.Though they held little power there was enough to make a large contributuion to his power.He continued to focus.

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

ne0nus wrote:"That would be immense concentration Ralos,and possibly some adaptation due to the hunters.I would suggest you prepare everything in the city for fight.You and I will likely not make it to another light.At least not I."
With this being stated he took Galethred,and sat on the ground.He stayed their quietly like a statue.He was going to need all the strenght he could get. Therefore he pulled his strength from grass of the hills.Though they held little power there was enough to make a large contributuion to his power.He continued to focus.

As Froley speaks a huge column of red light blooms out of the desert, and a wail carries the miles and miles, a wail of a thousand voices crying out in terror...

Ralos: "I sense, a disturbance...Something terrible has just happened, you must go, the speed of all powers that may be with you. I shall remain here. This city shall not fall while I or any of my people still defend it!"

joural

Civilized Sporeon

Exploring the realm of shadows with my faithfull pet Dragon.

The Emins set their army to creating a small military outpost where they are, as there is nothing happening currently.

[MSN]
nogoodnames

Civilized Sporeon

The mystic comes out from his hiding place and stands before Ralos and Froley

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC:I was hoping that I'd get to stay here and fight.I was going to use the sword to preform Necromancy.

Froley sighed,and said to Ralos,"I will not return.Tell them the damned saved them.Tell them there's hope for all who commit evil.No matter what.If it's selling your spirit the devil,or a mere lie.Ralos,if you wake to another day check the field of battle.Destroy Galethred.Whatever you do with it's remains.Just make sure it doesn't cause another race to fall.Please."
This being said Froley dived off the wall,and sped towards the desert.Gathering all the energy he could as he ran.

Arriving in a few hours took stealth into account.Once he spotted the Hive Lord's new body he slammed his conciousness against it.The force of it would send the Hive Lord into a short confusion.Froley took this time to his advantage,and ran towards the monster.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2009 16:16:53

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

ne0nus wrote:OOC:I was hoping that I'd get to stay here and fight.I was going to use the sword to preform Necromancy.

Froley sighed,and said to Ralos,"I will not return.Tell them the damned saved them.Tell them there's hope for all who commit evil.No matter what.If it's selling your spirit the devil,or a mere lie.Ralos,if you wake to another day check the field of battle.Destroy Galethred.Whatever you do with it's remains.Just make sure it doesn't cause another race to fall.Please."
This being said Froley dived off the wall,and sped towards the desert.Gathering all the energy he could as he ran.

Arriving in a few hours took stealth into account.Once he spotted the Hive Lord's new body he slammed his conciousness against it.The force of it would send the Hive Lord into a short confusion.Froley took this time to his advantage,and ran towards the monster.

The Hive Lord turns around, and a crackling polearm of crimson lightning appears in his hands, which are each maws of their own. His bone wings twitch, and his eyes become incandescent. He slowly advances, and speaks, both physically and mentally, temptation filling Froley through those of his genes that are of Bolosk...

Hive Lord: I cannot be killed. I am eternal.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2009 16:36:42

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley snickered,and broke into a laugh."Everything is fool,but I intend to put you where you refused last time.A spirit can not be killed,which only makes your punishment in the afterlife worse."
He continues laugh out of actual humor as he charges.Then,using the sword,manipulates the air around his feet to launch at the Hive Lord's chest.He lands,and stabs the blade in,easily piercing the monster's armor.He holds his free hand to sky,and the clouds gather,darkening.Then a large bolt of lightning strikes down,and travels around Froley.Once the bolt touches the blade it is conducted inside,shocking the Hive Lord from within.

iceman2

GalacticGod

OOC: i have no idea what to do or whats going on

the ramo's looking into physics

[WWW]
Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

ne0nus wrote:Froley snickered,and broke into a laugh."Everything is fool,but I intend to put you where you refused last time.A spirit can not be killed,which only makes your punishment in the afterlife worse."
He continues laugh out of actual humor as he charges.Then,using the sword,manipulates the air around his feet to launch at the Hive Lord's chest.He lands,and stabs the blade in,easily piercing the monster's armor.He holds his free hand to sky,and the clouds gather,darkening.Then a large bolt of lightning strikes down,and travels around Froley.Once the bolt touches the blade it is conducted inside,shocking the Hive Lord from within.

The Hive Lord wails...

Hive Lord: You at the very least enter Darkness with me, and unlike you, I will simply return again the world of the living.

The hive Lord slashes at Froley with his energy lance.

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley loses his feet's gripping,and falls.He manages to keep hold of the blade,and pulls himself back up.Immediately he starts sucking out the Hive Lord's strength to keep himself going."How will you when you wither in power?You can not escape from hell!Not this time!"
Froley uses all the strength he is gaining to stop the Hive Lord's blood from flowin.His heart still pumps,but the blood wont't move.Immediately afterward sparks a flame on the sword.The Flame spreads through the Hive Lord's inside,and also start burning Froley."I will not let you escape!"He shouts with a rage that would instill fear in almost every creature out there.Therefore he continues to steal the Hive Lord's power so that this time the beast can not come back to life,even though it prolongs Froley's own suffering.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: