The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Roleplay 2  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

Serea came to the cabin later that afternoon.

Serea: Are you ready for the next test? if so follow me.

They walked out side and the sun was shining brightly. A significant change to yesterday. They walked around to the back of the house into a empty field.Not far was a Serones with their back to them. And only feet away from the Severian , impaled into the ground.

Serea : This is where your next test begins.

The Serones in front of them turned around. It was Skalhala. She was unarmed and wore no armour , and out of reach of the sword next to Froley.

When Froley turned back to Serea he had disapeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------
RollPlay 3 Thread
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/17592.page

1. if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
2. an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/lonelydogs/Estah3.jpg
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

Froley stood up, and got into position he could defend easily with. He wasn't sure what to do,but if he was to fight he would use Galethred. He already had a mass advantage with the changes made to him thanks to half-assimilation.He wasn't going to slaughter them.Even though he was in a fighting stance he stayed still,waiting to see what Skalhala did.

OOC:The test is to see if he would kill Skalhala right?

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

OOC Indeed its a test of his loyalty. Anyway its not like she needs a weapon to defend herself.

RollPlay 3 Thread

1. if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
2. an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley stayed in his position,and after a few hours he shouted, "This is starting to get boring?Are you going to attack,or am I supposed to stay like this for a few more hours?Mmm?"

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

Skalhala : Well now thats up to you , you do what your body is urging you to do and pick up that sword or you can walk the other way and learn to use it before its too late.

RollPlay 3 Thread

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley got out of his pose,and flipped Skalhala off with both his hands. Then he picked up his sword,and turned back around.He started heading back to cabin."If you have any challenges please tell me."He shouted.

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

OOC Hes very rude isn't he. Hes annoying me and hes a fictional character :O

When Froley got around to the front of the cabin he stopped. Out the front was a big square of wood. In the middle was a training dummy , another one with a target on it and a glowing crystal attached to a stand. A Serones in plate armour stood next to the dummy. He called Froley over.

Suil: I am Suil. I am the master teacher of swordsman ship for Cae'. Ive been asked to teach you how to properly use a sword to its entirety to get the most power out of it as possible.

RollPlay 3 Thread

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

"We Hevereoke are no strangers to swordsmanship.After all we make the finest swords there are.You didn't think we wouldn't know to use them did you?Either way,I won't claim I'm the best,yet that is,so I'll gladly take the training.I suppose I should use a different sword than Galethred,considering I don't know how to stop it from using it's powers."

OOC:He's an SPORE is all.

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

Suil : No you will train with your sword in hand. You must learn to control it , not let it control you.

The rest of the day Suil taught Froley many different stances and arts of fighting. He should him many ways of using and sword to kill as well as what to do when using a shield.They finished up for the day when night started to fall. Froley returned to the cabin tired but more skilled.

RollPlay 3 Thread

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley sat in a chair breathing hard.However the breathing increased,and became harder as he sat.His mind plunged itself directly into the collective conciousness of The Hive Lord.The Hive Lord would sense this presence as it was alien.So familiar yet so unlike anything he'd notice before.Galethred sinced it's wielder's conciousness fading slightly,and lent it's own power to keep him there. Because of this Froley's mind was able to stay itself,but it still dwelt with the Hive Lord right now. The power of Galethred could be sensed,yet since it's mind wasn't there it was easily mistaken for Froley's.The power was not evil though,and so much was it that it instilled a new feeling the Hive Lord had to search for a label.Fear.Fear of such a tremondous power the equaled his,and at the time of his rising.Before he had a chance to locate the power however Froley's mind returned to his body,and the presence faded.

The General meanwhile had reach his destination,and done as told.He shouted out,"Let the planet tremble for the Crimson King!The Hive Lord has risen!"

OOC:Anyone catch the reference?

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

in the next few days Froley was taught in the ways of the swordsman and eventually how to use the powers entrusted in him by the sword. After several weeks he had learned as much as they could teach him without him committing years of his life to training.

OOC The rest of the story is up to you guys now. And you better finish it quick.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2009 14:01:12

RollPlay 3 Thread

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley departed the tundra now.He moved at as quick a pace as he could.He was certain of the first place to go.Athnor.While on the way he started focusing on the thoughts of the Bolosk,but mostly staying with himself so as not to be detected.

OOC:Well if Worldbreaker will start march we can do so.

nogoodnames

Civilized Sporeon

Unknown to Froley he was being followed by the mystic

Meanwhile up in space..

Male astronaut: "What the hell?"

Female astronaut: "What is it?"

Male astronaut: "A huge amount of energy just started coming out of the Bolosk's orgin point, it's not like anything I've ever seen. Switch to communicator, we need to get this to the military as soon as possible"

Female astronaut: "Switching to Comminicator, make it quick there's only an hour left before re-entry.

Male astronaut over communicator: "This is spacecraft aurora speaking to all military personnel on the large continent. We have detected huge ammounts of energy coming from the middle of the swamp, as you know this is where the bolosk have been coming from and we're worried that this may be a danger to our forces and our allies on the large continent. Over"

Female astronaut: "Get ready for re-entry, we don't want anything loose when we're falling at a dozen times the speed of sound"

The Retro rockets fired and then gravity took over, pulling the capsule down through the atmosphere. The parachutes deployed and the two astronauts landed safely in the sea east of Kyran where they were rescued

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Froley arrived at Athnor's gates.He held his hands up,and shouted,"Denizens of Athnor I have come to aid in the comming battle.You will need me,but though I look them I am not a hunter.Least ways not entirely."
His voice,since the incident in the tundra,had developed a tinge of the double-voice common among the Bolosk,and his own voice still held that menacing tone it did from when he was first half-assimilated.

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

The restaurant at the end of the universe.

ne0nus wrote:Froley arrived at Athnor's gates.He held his hands up,and shouted,"Denizens of Athnor I have come to aid in the comming battle.You will need me,but though I look them I am not a hunter.Least ways not entirely."
His voice,since the incident in the tundra,had developed a tinge of the double-voice common among the Bolosk,and his own voice still held that menacing tone it did from when he was first half-assimilated.

OOC: Have him try to pass it off as just a normal sword.

A blue bolt detaches itself from the city, slamming into Froley and carrying him high into the air, where it holds him there.

Ralos, as this was he, states, no pity or questioning in his voice, just command: "Where did you get this sword?"

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: