The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Chloro Signatures - HAUNTED BY A [GHOST]  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

Welcome to Chloro Signatures! Chloro Sigs is a signature shop run by ghostofillusion. We will provide forum tags, userbars, logos, avatars, 3D designs, large art, banners even wallpapers on request.

IMPORTANT: Chloro Signatures is a NON-profitable organization. You may NOT redistribute, modify or paste your own signature or somebody else's signature without your signature artist's permission. It is important when you receive your signature to upload it to another image-hosting site such as Imgur to use on the forum. This is to prevent loss of signatures, due to accidental bandwidth overload, or deletion of signature online.

Yes, there are requirements to requesting. I know this sounds like a sort of madhouse rule, but every place needs its limits, to stop from stressing out its employees.

Consider:
Do I have over 100 posts on the Sporum?
Do I have a some-what decent reputation on the Sporum?
Have I requested a signature in the last two weeks?
Do I currently have another signature requesting going on at another shop?
Have I been annoying to the person I am requesting a signature from?

Just think about that stuff before requesting Use your judgement and integrity.

CHLORO SIGS HISTORY

-Exalted Signatures, my old sig shop is closed
-Then I opened Chloro with me, Marky and Delta
-Jellyman joined!
-Cwar and MKC joined!
-Clouded quits Fresh Ink and joins
-Marky is fired due to absence
-Marky hired again.
-Reached 100 pages!
-Reached 200 pages!
-Clouded ragequit
-Beli3r joined!
-Shop becomes a cigarette shop, a shake bar, and a BurgerKing style-restaurant for 10 pages.
-Becomes a sig shop again!
-Shop is taken over by Russian Dancing Zigmakers, and becomes Zig Shop for a while
-OP undergoes $500,000 renovation
-New userbars created!
-Trickatel and Beli3r join 3D team!
-Debate over new name begins
-Several users migrate to FAC...
-... and come back in two days.
-New name decided!
-All Zigmakers terminated and buried properly
-Reached 300 pages!
-Zar in, Beli3r out.
-MKC left.
-Demonic790 finally joins!
-Chatboxes created, thread starts to slow down
-Darksigs formed on Darkspore forums with Pelicanthor as founder
-Thread revives again!
-Cwarloe quits...
-Zaroas quits
-Ghost quits from Darksigs
-3D services goes down...
-Chloro closes for 4 months...
-Ghost gets hired as +invision
-Ghost quits +invision...
-Chloro reopens!
-Renamed to MACROMANAGEMENT (MM)
-Shop totally shuts down for about a year
-Renamed to Chloro Signatures sometime in 2014 when no one even goes here anymore
-Sporum is dead... no signs of life
-Why is ghostofillusion even updating this? who knows?
-Sporum is alive-ish again. Ghost reconsiders doing free signatures for strangers online again

• ghostofillusion (OPEN)

ghostofillusion

More Examples:
http://ghostofillusion.deviantart.com/

FAQ

Question: What does FAQ stand for?
Answer: Frequently Asked Questions

Question: What's a signature?
Answer: Look around the Sporum. After every message, there is an automatic block that is added to the end of every post. Here at MM, we make fancy image types of signatures.

Question: Gee, I want one! How do I get one?
Answer: Above, you will see the usernames of the artists. In big red underlined text where it says "Request from ______", click on the link, and each artist will have their specific order forms and reserved posts.

Question: I don't like reading, I'm butt-hurt and just want a fricking sig!
Answer: Sucks for you then. If you sound like a whiny-troll, then your request will not be tolerated or considered. It will be buried and have no funeral. And, if you ask why we're not making you a sig, I will quote this post, bold it, give you a dirty look, and possibly wag my finger at you.

And you don't want that, do you?

Question: Why is ghostofillusion so annoying?
Answer: There's more than one way to approach this question. I am "annoying" with rules because my last signature shop (Exalted Sigs) got me stressed out really bad. I was the only one getting requests, and the shop was interfering with my school work, which is more important. Hopefully, this shop will be much different, but I'm putting a few extra rules and guidelines to loosen the possibility of it happening again.

Question: Ghostofillusion, will you marry me?
Answer: Get in line.

Requesting:
The rules are simple. All you have to do is state who you would like to work your sig, and they will work their magic. If you want something more abstract, or you don't have a stock preference, please just say so.

OR

If you enjoy systematic work, you can fill out this form.

*= Required sections

links

Here are some useful links for both signature makers and signature users alike.

PlanetRenders: Free non-Spore renders, (THIS SITE LINKS INCORRECTLY, SO IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE A RENDER FROM HERE, INFORM YOUR ARTIST THE NAME OF THE RENDER AND THE NAME OF THE AUTHOR)
deviantART: Great for various resources, and viewing art
Digital Delusions: Resource site filled with tutorials, stock packs, and more
SigResource: Separate forum site with active community, resources and tutorials
Grumpybuster's Sig Rotator: A sig rotator for mulitple signatures at once, used universally
Pandora's Canvas: Resource site filled with PSDs, renders and effects
PSDtuts+: Website with thousands of tutorials for all types of graphics
Google: A website that nobody knows about.

SPONSORS

Sponsored by:

Working to expand your game, The Spore Petition Thread is working for the good of all of us. They are the largest Petition thread on the Sporum and need YOUR help to reach a Spore 2!

The BAU is one of the largest and most active fan clubs in the Sporum. Ranging from great Spore-creation praise to just casual talk, BAU is the place to go. Also secretly a cult.

This message was edited 249 times. Last update was at 05/05/2016 23:21:45

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 08/08/2011 08:36:25

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

Want to work for us? Fill out this form.

Yes, you will be judged based on your skill level.

Remember that by agreeing to work for me, you agree to follow all the rules of Chloro Art Studios.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/19/2011 02:16:47

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

____
If we were just a shop were you walked in, got your art and left, we wouldn't last very long. That's why we have a community! We as graphic artists united are dedicated to creating works of art; hand-drawn or not!

Here in the TOTW section, we will feature a signature that we find very impressive. We can feature a signature because we see that the user has improved, or that the artwork is amazing in general. They can be created by member's outside of our community as well.

The TOTW will be decided every Sunday, at around 12:00 PDT. Of course, there will be exceptions to fit my busy life schedule.

This week's SOTW:

Question: What is the Macro Community?
Answer: Macromanagement has more than just customers and employees going on. We have people who are just in the shop to hang out. We regularly hold contests and competitions to help other people recognize certain artists.

We believe that a good community is the answer to all improvement. And that's what we all want: to improve.

Question: Do I need to be able to make sigs to join the community?
Answer: Heck no! You can absolutely suck at sigs, and still be a great member of the community. As long as you're nice to everybody and give constructive criticism, you can join.

Question: Can I make hand-drawn art and still be a part of the community?
Answer: Of course! All art is welcome, hand-drawn or not.

Question: Can I drop off my art to show everybody in the thread?
Answer: The answer is yes.. up to a point. If you just drop off a sig, leave and repeat without any comments or anything, that is not allowed. We encourage everybody showing off art to be part of the community and discussion.

Question: Can I drop of my resources to share?
Answer: Absolutely! We're all here to improve, and if you share it with the community, you're doing lots of people a favor.

Question: How do I move up to "Epic Member"?
Answer: When I see that you are worthy. You don't ask me, I will add you automatically.

These members are the most contributing members to get on this list. You don't have to be the best artist to be on here, but the most helpful.

cwarloe
demonic790
ghostofillusion
irishpirate262
jellyman12
MKCSTEALTH

These are members of the community who post regularly in the shop through thick and thin. They can be employees, or they could be customers who want to be more interactive with the shop.

3DBlenderRender
ALFDCLXVI
Bahooga
banzaibill96
CloudedThoughts
DinoRexCM
demetra999
demonic790
DragonFame
imadeu234
Jaconann
jch2897
Jeffrey94
Ov3rkill13
MarkyDMan
N-Minus
properhealth
sjhorm
SooperWalrus
spinus
Reverb325
Thehippopotamus
Trickatel
Unstable-Isotope
ultimateplay91
yertle96

These are people who are not allowed to post here. Anybody on the Banned List who posts here will be ignored, and (if behavior persists) will be alerted to a moderator).

Because we at Chloro believe that if you are sharing art and giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to anybody, you're a good member and don't deserve to get banned forever. But, if you are causing a problem with me or any of the other members inside or outside of this thread, and they break the Terms and Conditions you agreed to you WILL be put on the perma-ban list. No excuses, zero tolerance.

About the Temp-Ban List: The Temporary Ban List is a list that shows who is currently serving time for not following Guidelines set up by either the Sporum or in the Terms and Conditions.

First Minor Offense: Warning
Second Minor Offense: 1 Day Ban
Third Minor Offense: 1 Week Ban
Forth Minor Offense: 1 Month Ban
Fifth Minor Offense: Perma-Ban

Remember, this ban system CAN AND WILL BE SKIPPED If you do something hurtful and continue to not set up the rules set-up, the community can decide to go straight from the warning to the one month ban.

If you get put on the Temp-Ban List: Obviously, everybody makes mistakes. If you feel that your banning was unfair, please PM me about the problem. The community has a "vote-out" option if you ever get on the temporary ban list. I will put up a poll asking if you deserved to be banned or not. If the majority of people agree that you shouldn't have been banned, you will be unbanned. If the majority of people believe you should have been banned, you will remain temp-banned until your sentence is over.
In rare cases, we have a "reduce sentence" option on the poll.

This message was edited 46 times. Last update was at 08/11/2011 19:34:13

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

Welcome to our Resource section! Here, we supply the community with several different elements needed for signature or art making. Anybody can contribute. This section is just to help you get better. You can post your own resources here, or you can post those made by other people.

Bolded links are highly recommended by me.

If you have any PSDs, Effects, Tutorials or Resources that you feel should go on here, please PM me or post on this thread, and I will look it over.

These are PSDs made by members of our community or others. We supply PSDs that help artists learn with applied finished projects.

These PSDs are for LEARNING RIGHTS ONLY. You may NOT rip, edit or modify any of the layers without the author's permission.

Spiderman PSD Pack
8 PSDs by AnimeKing
16 PSDs by elf065

Photoshop/GIMP
Tutorials for Adobe Photoshop and GIMP. For signatures and other art.

Beginner Level

Photoshop Basix
Predator Tutorial by Tortue
Light Tutorial by yuyegfx
Basic Sig Making Elements by GFXBB
Killzone Smudge Tutorial by Saferwaters
Samus Displace Tutorial by Washburn92

Intermediate Level

Darksiders Tutorial by knivez
Prince of Persia Tutorial by yuyegfx
Luminosity Tutorial by dsings (en español)

Advanced Level

Dark Smudge Tutorial by darkravetc
Prototype FX Tutorial by KRS25
Skate Sig Tutorial by KRS25

Epic Level

Dark Black Dramatic Lettering Tutorial
Adding Color to 3D Text from Scratch
Street Fighter Inspired Composition Tutorial

Illustrator
Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator. For logos, titles, 3D art, and other designs.

coming soon

After Effects
Tutorials for Adobe After Effects. For movies, and can later be converted to animated GIFs.

Beginner Level

Hints and Quick Tips of AE
Getting Started in After Effects

Intermediate Level

Spontaneous Particle Compustion
Create an Energy Ball from Scratch

Advanced Level

Creating Glass Orbs
Creating the "The Dark Knight" (Illustrator required)
How to Make a Human Being Disintegrate into Thin Air

Cinema4D
Tutorials for Maxon Cinema4D. For 3D modeling and animation. These can be imported into Adobe After Effects.

Beginner Level

Basics of Cinema4D Interface
Converting Photoshop Paths to Cinema4D

Intermediate Level

3D Planet Tutorial
Making Skin in Cinema4D
Making the Transformers Title in Cinema4D
Creating a Detailed MP3 Planer in Cinema4D

Advanced Level

Creating a Dead Tree Trunk in Cinema4D
Making a Lava Ball Scene
Making an Hourglass

These are miscellaneous effects that can be implemented into signatures or other art for eye-popping effects. Feel free to download.

Chloro Art Studios is NOT responsible for any viruses, Malware or Trojans found in any of these downloadable effects. If you find a corrupted link, please inform me, and I will remove the link.

Manga/Blood Brushes
Aqua Garden Fractal
C4Ds, Fractals, Bubbles, and More
Various Displacement Maps

This message was edited 41 times. Last update was at 01/19/2011 02:17:37

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

My Waiting List: aydiosmio
In the interest of flood control I will only be accepting 4 requests at a time. Please make sure you check for vacancies before making a request. Any requests made when I have no space will be denied automatically.
Right now, I have 3 spot(s) open.

My education, both on academics and the art of tagging is taking a bit of time, including time when I am on Photoshop, or Cinema4D working on a school project. I am sorry for my slow-moving waiting list.

1- pokemaster639 (804)
2-
3-
4-

Rules:
You can either use the form below to make your request, or just simply tell me what you want. When your request is complete, I'll PM you and possibly post it here for collection. I reserve the right to refuse any requests I feel are too demanding or too specific. Remember to host the image yourself on ImageShack or TinyPic.

When your request is accepted, I will add you to my waiting list. The number next to your name is for my use, so that I can remember the page that your request is on, and easily find it for reference. After you're name is added, its first come, first serve. BUT, if I feel that one request is experiencing difficulties, I will move on to the next reasonable request and PM the requester about my difficulties. Please cooperate with me, so your signature can be completed faster.

More Examples:
http://ghostofillusion.deviantart.com/

This message was edited 89 times. Last update was at 08/12/2011 16:12:18

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

RESERVE

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/16/2011 19:32:06

spinus

GalacticGod

Render/stock: http://images.absoluteanime.com/naruto/kakuzu.jpg
Text: Where's my money
Size: Banner size

The intelligent man finds everything ridiculos.
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

How could you possibly have a request now? I didn't even put my form up yet...

spinus

GalacticGod

Oh old reques you never saw heh.

The intelligent man finds everything ridiculos.
jellyman12

Civilized Sporeon

Jellyman's Section of Win
.............................................................................................

Hello, and welcome to Jellyman's Section of Win. Here I will showcase win, and talk about random stuff.

Hawtness. That one word describes this tag by Glox.

Hawtness.

The hawtness:

See? So hawt

NICE JOB GLOXEHINTEHBOXEH

.........................................................................................

Now, on an unrelated note, here is an epic smiley brought to us by rickyrico

Pretty great isn't it.

Win links-
jellyman12 on deviantART
jellyman12's Spore Page

…........……............................................................

Awesome Resources
Coming Soon...

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 02/01/2011 04:19:27

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

jellyman12 wrote:Gigity
QFT.

You wanna join? You don't have to, you can still be party of the community

jellyman12

Civilized Sporeon

ghostofillusion wrote:
jellyman12 wrote:Gigity
QFT.

You wanna join? You don't have to, you can still be party of the community
Sure why not

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

Cool. Check PMs.

Drew980

GalacticGod

Holy ```` the three people I request from..

. . . . .

I...I..

. .. .

@freshwhiteprince

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: