The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
| BAU | Otherwise known as the 'Spore Veterans Bingo Table'  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Drew980

GalacticGod

Banner Set made by MarkyDMan.

The BAU Fanclub is a fanclub created by myself that was initially meant to praise the creators known as BongoBongo123, ArsDraconis and, UltimateZob. Here at BAU we shed some love on the three creators listed, share creations, chat and discuss pretty much anything, give creation feedback, communicate, joke around and have fun. This thread is open to everyone and we are here to promote Spore related and unrelated content to the community.

You can join this club by either posting on this thread, or posting in our chatbox frequently. In the event you do not want your name listed, you may be removed. But you would not be a man for doing so. If you have any questions regarding the chatbox you may visit the FAQ section. Finally please make sure you read our set of rules along with the forum guidelines. Or we will take your stride gum.

Chatbox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was edited 534 times. Last update was at 02/08/2016 19:18:27

@freshwhiteprince
Drew980

GalacticGod

~~~~~

Sporecast

~~~~~

The BAU community is a large one, but it does not have to cease to grow. Below is the list of current or past members. You are welcome to join by posting in the thread, but if you do not wish for your name to be added to the list arrangements will be made. However you should know by joining you are not exactly committing to anything, so don't feel like its a big undertaking or commitment. We have earned a reputation for housing many veteran and new players, so just remember everyone is welcome here regardless of any past differences or affiliations.

Drew980
ArsDraconis
BongoBongo123
UltimateZob
glasspinne
GrandHox
AlxDragon
N-Minus
phoenixtaloh
Jaconan / Jaconann
ghostofillusion
Moonsina
MjrGlory
Rikyudoo
zonkal
T3hPiti
Lonestar4 / LoneStar45
DinoRexCM
Michael042296
properhealth
96joe123
Flintstijn
RogueGrox
andrew_6595
mrmister123
CuteCritters13
Zaragorne
Razorator_O
irishpirate262
yertle96
supermonkey005
Alpackabomb
jellyman12
JAkster666
Gamer111
Sushi Star
kaleb702
Hybrid-X13
Helix_Creator42
Azzeren
murdick
SooperWalrus
pelicanthor
Beli3r
J3PSS
Zaroas
OneBlackbird
HangingDeath
banzaibill96
Drag0n0us
sjhorm
Wollywog
Descardion / Impious_Iron
StinkyPachem (Pimp Commando)
Vektrix
darkdragon26
Jeffrey94
dinofan09
imadeu234
luhjgh
Mudkip-i-fier
34j6_3 / koopakilla
Uranus9
Takua01
pwurman
Trickatel
Raptorman10
Groxian3000
The-Grox-ifier
bassist412
Warmslime
Dragonvoid
Rebecca1208
Darwin2011
Sakumoto
RevanRedeemed
titaniccreatures
ShinyLatias
Cobra6099
Unstable-Isotope
gamedude88
Saltdfrost
Oracolus
Pokochan98
Kaleon
Electocutor325 / Reverb325
Voter
Xanwell
Governator123
xDoomsoulx
pester555
Lukas999999
PirateNori
LordofDestiny
SapphireFlame
Red-Indigo
world_piece / Global_Fragment
issenkraal
arastoph
bmpalmann
rondogw
Haxorzunited14
Stuart98
JaeOnasi
Glumych / Gluma2
3DBlenderRender
cbfstudios
psherman
Aidan46
Didzo
Arastocrosies
95screenname13
Spode-an
TheUltraBear
Cattmy
Jax181
:cool guy
BlueDragonic
grindstone
NewEntity
blossomxjya
MarkyDMan
Krcmar1
CloudyVision
Slyth33
BenKane
Xenopologist
98pete1
Sean10M
parasiteZ / PASTAAAAA
Pukingcuttlefish / possum95
mtsloud
PUTPUT92
Vortex2
suffish
MaxxToron
whoster
Zstar20
EarthlingPUY
Dirtymeat
MobsterMania
Sharples65
PotatoFarm
jrtroopa64
kyle_r93
DarkLord979
Evolver300
TheKatsos
Leonir01
insanitekk
Awdred
Galactus_Pie
Clumpy10
dragonethan
Austin-RocKZ89
dounttron
Rob55Rod
brian575

Registered in Chatroom
Kaleon
Haxorzunited14
properhealth
Michael042296
HangingDeath
Didzo
PirateNori
OneBlackBird
Gluma2
CopperLou
Koopakilla
xDoomsoulx
Psherman
T3hPiti
Lonestar45
zstar20
Spode-an
world_peice

Permanently Banned From Chatbox :
We do not just ban anyone. Every user in this forum is welcome even ones that are otherwise regarded as trolls. However if there is a failure to follow our chat rules you will be banned. Some users have managed to ignore the warnings enough to get permanently banned.

You can only get banned if you cannot follow on what the admins and moderators have instructed, spammed, or abused the chat to such an extent that makes us not like you. You can still post on the thread and all but you may not enter the chat. Some of the listed are not members and are perhaps just random people or alternate accounts of already banned users.

- RPtroll
- Pokochan98
- Stuart98
- SporeMasterPwn
- Koopakilla

No events taking place at this time.

Support the group

If you wish to be a committed member you have the option to use the official club badge in your sig, various variants have been or will be provided for you to use. Please note that in the past we had ranks so you may notice badges in some signatures that are not available.

This message was edited 152 times. Last update was at 11/30/2015 02:19:05

@freshwhiteprince
Drew980

GalacticGod

• Do not flame or attack fellow forum members.

Attacks, insults, trolling, and flamebait are not conducive to productive discussion. Attacks against administrators, moderators, and members are not allowed in the public forums or in private messages. You can read more about flaming below.

> What is flaming?
Flaming is hostile, insulting, and aggressive interaction between forum users. Flaming includes but is not limited to name calling, insults in regard to skill level (also known as stat-flaming), and personal attacks.

What is flamebait?
Flamebait is a post intended to provoke an angry response. Flamebait includes but is not limited to purposely posting inflammatory images and text.

• Do not post spam.

Spam is a post that does not contribute to the topic at hand. If you want to discuss something unrelated to the original post, search to see if there is already a thread discussing your topic before creating a new one. You can read more about spam below.

>What is spam? Spam is a post that does not contribute to the topic at hand. Spam includes but is not limited to single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, posts containing all-caps, and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list). Below are some examples of posts that are not allowed on our thread. It is not a complete list, highly ranked members reserve the right to determine what constitutes spam at their discretion.

Not sure if trolling.
LOL(anything).
U mad, bro?
(insert really unfunny and dumb image here)

• Do not create posts that single out or ridicule individuals.

This includes administrators, moderators, members, and non-forum members.

• Do not impersonate others with your posts, profile, or username.

This includes administrators, moderators, members, and non-forum members.

• Do not engage users who are trolling.

If you find a post that you feel breaks the rules, please report the post and refrain from responding.

• Have respect for everyone here.

Treat people as you would like to be treated. Kindly and with civility.

• Off topic discussions that do not relate to Spore ARE allowed.

Though you are able to post any content you wish, you may not post vulgarity, racism, profanity, and bigotry.

•Do not spam the chatbox.

If you spam the chatbox or fail to listen to what the moderators have directed you to do, you can be permanently banned. Chat bans have no effect on your thread rank.

• What happens in the chatbox should stay in the chatbox.

For your own good, you should not mention details of any conversation from the chat in any place. Gossip is not welcome here to any extent. We will know when you do, word tends to travel fast when everyone's hands are under our table.

• Do not take our jokes, sarcasm or occasional promises of candy too seriously. We don't mean anything by it.

Please have a sense of humor and do not take some of our posts seriously unless they intend to be serious.

• This is NOT a place to vent your social life!

Do not vent anything regarding your life here, do not tell us about how your parents abuse you with apple juice and your dog bites your ears off. There are other places on the internet to do that, here is not one of those places.

• If you are asked to leave the thread, for your sake please do.

Moderators will act if you refuse to leave, you don't want to end up with a suspension now do you?

Do not discus subjects that are forbidden here.

There are certain subjects that must be avoided and if you do not avoid them we will promptly ask you to never post on our thread ever again. This is serious and if you break this rule is may result in an immediate booting from the club. You cannot talk about these subjects under any circumstances.

> Anything in regard to users on the MPN with particular names ex : MrBAU downrated me and now i want him to die somewhere!

> A forum moderators actions in regard to banning on another thread ex : Whitebird banned me unfairly!

> Rude comments about other clubs or groups ex : theNoobClub is so dumb, look at its dumbness!

> Anything in regard to chat bans ex : DREW WHY DID YOU BAN ME FROM THE CHAT!

> Prior differences in the past ex : I am still mad at you for being such a noob three years ago!

> Private Messages of any kind ex : Check out this PM this kid sent me its lulz!

Helpful Links
Here I will just include links to helpful and informative rule threads.

~~~~~~

Forum Guidelines

In Case of Spam in Your Thread

Green and Red Space Ponies

~~~~~~

Have any questions about the chat? Have any questions about our various applications and sections? This is the place you can get many answers for the most common of questions.

What type of chat do you use?

Chatroll is the chat client we use currently. This chat client was chosen because it is without legions of glitches, practical for us, and simple. Its better to manage, moderate, and control. It comes with many very convenient things our other chat does not have. Such as spell check, archives and much more.

It is very self explanatory and you may be able to sign up very easily and quickly. Signing up is also self explanatory. Well, all of it is to be quite honest. There is however a limit, we currently can only have ten users on at a single given time. This is not usually a problem unless we happen to be getting visits from many at once. As to be expected, once it reaches ten users no one can enter unless someone leaves.

Why not simply increase the limit?

Chatrolls flaws cant be ignored, there are few. One of the only ones it has is fee. The only way we are getting more then ten people in at once is if we pay with a monthly subscription. No one would be willing to pay for obvious reasons, mainly because we don't need it all the time and we reach the cap maybe once or twice every two weeks.

How is the Chatroll Administrated?

The chatroll has an interesting method of administration. Traditionally we had a list of moderators and administrators and regular users. Moderators have been done away with and replaced by Users with Special privileges. Administrators are the users who moderate the chat and have the options to ban, delete messages, edit chat settings and more. There is a list of the users with special privileges and a list of chat administrators in the Community section and are listed under Special ranks.

Administrators are the moderators.

Is there any way I can become a "User with Special Privileges"?

Earn my full trust.

Is there a way I can become a chat administrator?

There is no way for you to become one as we already have enough and we will not be needing anymore.

Other Chat Questions:

Why was my post deleted?

Your post may have been deleted simply because it may have been inappropriate or a user found it to be a poor enough post to be deleted.

How do I customize my chatroll profile?

You can change your username and other parts of your profile by clicking on your name at the top right of any page. From there you can click on "Profile Settings" and change anything on your profile. This includes profile pictures, friends list, description and even your country.

Why was I banned?

You can only be banned if you ignore instruction from the rules and administration or if there is a moderator who feels your actions may be regrettable. If there is an unfair ban please pm me through a forum pm and do not discuss it on the thread.

Why is Drew so annoying?

Why aren't you?

Thread Related FAQ:

There are no posts on the page! What is happening?!

If you see no messages on a page and the page number is not displayed you are experiencing page lag.

How do I get rid of page lag?

There are two known ways to deal with the menace. They are bother very simple solutions anyone can do.

• Click on the latest posters profile and look through their messages until you find their BAU post. Often, the post is the first one displayed on the users latest messages. Click "go to message" and you will be able to see the page.

• Add a 15 to the link.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/25995/66056.page

See that link?

Add 15 to the first number set, making it

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/26010/66056.page

Goes to the next page so you can see the post.

This message was edited 34 times. Last update was at 08/26/2012 02:40:13

@freshwhiteprince
Drew980

GalacticGod

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Having your thread sponsored here will increase traffic of your thread and additionally may get some more views and even reply's. We do not accept minor threads, only clubs, petitions, and signature shops and other variants. We have co sponsors and threads we suggest you check out.

Kinetic Designs is a graphic design shop owned and operated by MarkyDMan and Zaroas. They create the highest possible quality signature, wallpapers, and avatars on the Sporum. They will provide this and more images on request.
-----------------------------------------------

If you like us, we recommend you visit these threads!

We personally have a few threads in which we like and wish to guide you to. We recommend you check out these threads and clubs. These groups often have many members that are main members here. We personally suggest you visit them or at least have a look.

The Epic Adventure War group has been our longest lasting partner you probably have never heard of. Many of their members have collaborated with us and have even become some of the highest ranked BAU members to date. If you enjoy building a race, creating stories, and making adventures we recommend you check out this thread and sign up today!

This message was edited 42 times. Last update was at 07/23/2012 19:38:40

@freshwhiteprince
ArsDraconis

Civilized Sporeon

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 02/06/2011 11:13:07

Drew980

GalacticGod

Reserved.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/13/2011 01:35:43

@freshwhiteprince
ArsDraconis

Civilized Sporeon

This post is uneccessary.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/18/2011 18:01:17

Drew980

GalacticGod

Just air out with that new thread smell.

@freshwhiteprince
glasspinne

Civilized Sporeon

GUYS!

There was like a glitch for me and Zob! And i was like William Shatner! But sómething else came up too! And now i'm on a different computer and it works!
*glasspinne is hyper*

Oh BTW, I join.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/09/2010 16:30:16

-glass bash
Drew980

GalacticGod

glasspinne wrote:GUYS!

There was like a glitch for me and Zob! And i was like William Shatner! But sómething else came up too! And now i'm on a different computer and it works!
*glasspinne is hyper*

Oh BTW, I join.

Um...should I be running in that case?

@freshwhiteprince
glasspinne

Civilized Sporeon

Drew980 wrote:

*glasspinne is hyper*

Oh BTW, I join.

No. I just wanted to yell that out.

-glass bash
Drew980

GalacticGod

glasspinne wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

*glasspinne is hyper*

Oh BTW, I join.

+1 person that needed to air themselfs out.

@freshwhiteprince
glasspinne

Civilized Sporeon

Drew980 wrote:
glasspinne wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

*glasspinne is hyper*

Oh BTW, I join.

+1 person that needed to air themselfs out.
Now i'm good.

-glass bash
Drew980

GalacticGod

Haha...alright...I can only wonder what the others response is to this..

@freshwhiteprince
glasspinne

Civilized Sporeon

Drew980 wrote:Haha...alright...I can only wonder what the others response is to this..
It's awesome. Only good creators.

Isn't it a bit ironic that Ars is a member of this?

-glass bash

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: