The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Lightning Stalker Template Challenge - Winners Announced!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
broken-serenity

Microbe

Where exactly should i look for these templates? i know the contest is over but i'd like to use it as the basis for a couple creature ideas i have.
[Yahoo!] [MSN]
TyrannoFan

Civilized Sporeon

broken-serenity wrote:Where exactly should i look for these templates? i know the contest is over but i'd like to use it as the basis for a couple creature ideas i have.

In the OP. Click the image of the creature PNG.

[Yahoo!] [MSN]
broken-serenity

Microbe

I did and got the message saying it will download next time i log in but im not sure exactly where it should be, in the sporpedia? or my creations? if the latter i think im gonna have to redownload it coz it wasnt there
[Yahoo!] [MSN]
TyrannoFan

Civilized Sporeon

broken-serenity wrote:I did and got the message saying it will download next time i log in but im not sure exactly where it should be, in the sporpedia? or my creations? if the latter i think im gonna have to redownload it coz it wasnt there

In the Sporepedia, *insert durrhurr here*.

[Yahoo!] [MSN]
broken-serenity

Microbe

ah ok thanks
[Yahoo!] [MSN]
HappyPepsiCan

Microbe

I made a space captian that was one of these!
zilla257

Microbe

KEWL Winners!

I take it this will be a plasma ravager enemy.

PIE! I like...
PIE!
PIE!
PIE!
garcia199

Microbe

was not able to enter but anyways i made a cool one

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/2010 04:40:41

Slasher02

Microbe

MaxisCactus wrote:

Winners announced!

1. Lightning Stalker By Xenopologist
2. Redbelly Stalker By BlueDragonic
3. Lighting Stalker By yomynameispeter

Honorable Mention:

1. Cave Dwelling Lightning Stalker By Crytix
2. Lightning Stalker By Mirutar
3. UBD - Lightning Stalker By Gmaster101

Update: We're choosing some of our favorite entries for preview IN DARKSPORE! Check out some of our faves in this Sporecast.

Check back soon for the winner announcement!

Overview: In this fixed morphology challenge it's up to you to modify our template creature to fit the bio provided below. Your entry should be in the form of a creature tagged mclightningchallenge based on the template provided. Entries will be judged on creativity, adherence to creaturmclightningchallengee bio, how well they animate.

Lightning Stalker
Bio:Lightning stalkers have been the scourge of stragglers and survivors since the planet’s ice-age set in. Heavily armored with terrible claws and horns protruding from across their bodies, lightning stalkers are highly adept at tracking prey for hours, days or even weeks if food is scarce. While they’re quite capable of ripping their targets to bloody shreds with their claws, they more often strike at a distance with blinding bolts of their electroplasma.

Template restrictions: You may not modify (scale, move, remove) the spine, legs, arms, "fingers" or mouth. You may swap out the feet as desired. You may add parts anywhere.

Tag: mclightningchallenge

Template:

Color/vibe references:
These images are meant to generally inform the aesthetic direction you take especially when painting your creature. It's not a requirement to match your paint to these colors, but we just want to give you an idea of the vibe we're looking for.

What will the challenge winner(s) get?
A chance to be featured on Spore.com! Maxis will hand pick the winner(s) in this challenge.

Challenge Rules:
• To submit a creature, tag it with: mclightningchallenge
• You can submit as many entries as you’d like
• All submissions must be in by 11:00am PDT July 20, 2010
• Optional: Post screenshots or YouTube movies of your creation on the forum

Feature Criteria
• Creation must not have any parent authored by a different creator (other than MaxisCactus)
• Creation must not have any offensive creation in its lineage (any parent or child creations)
• Creation must not have any links or references to other sites in the submission's tags, name, or description
34j6_3

Civilized Sporeon

Necessary?

this alt is no longer used
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Stuart98

Civilized Sporeon

lock

Why the hell are you looking at this?
:cool guy

Spacefaring Sporeling

Stuart98 wrote:lock
srsly stop

no no no the sporum would never be shutting down on wednesday august 15th 2018 im literally crying and shaking right now
TorchwoodArchive

Spacefaring Sporeling

Torchy is an 5poreMasterPwn
[WWW]
psherman

Spacefaring Sporeling

Stuart98 wrote:lock

You do realize that by doing this you lost the respect of everyone on this forum. Like forever.

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: