The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore CD Key Lost  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
xLiNcKx

Microbe

Hi, I bought Spore long ago & Around 2 months ago my mom threw out the cases of the games & Kept the CDs...
But she didnt know that the little books had the CD Keys, So I lost the CD Keys of ALOT of my games One of them being Spore & The "Creepy & Cute Parts Pack"

I had them uninstalled by then, Now that I wanna install them I notice I dont have the code...
I did register Spore when I installed it but when I checked my account in "My games" it said I didnt register anything :S
I even have a Spore name to choose from in the EA Games Personas thingy.

Any help of were I could find my Spore Game to see if it stored the CD Key online?
I think I just lost like $700 in games :S
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

I believe if you still have the serial number, you can call EA.

xLiNcKx

Microbe

I only have the CDs... I dont live in USA & My parents dont buy things online, Thats why when I go to USA I buy lots of games

I read somewere that you have to pay 10 Dollars to EA & Show proof of your ownership for them to send you a new CD Key.
I would do it, But like I said, My dad doesnt trust online paying :S

--

I remember hat I DID register my game, That im 100% sure of, But its not showing in "My Games"
Infact, It shows that I havent registered any game :S
I have registered like 6/7 Games from EA Games 2 of them being Spore & C&C Tiberium Wars...

What the ehll is going on? :S

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/05/2010 02:15:57

xLiNcKx

Microbe

Here's a pic to show that I did register my game:

SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

How to Retrieve Your Game's Registration Key / Serial Number in Windows
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/5198.page

[Email] [WWW]
xLiNcKx

Microbe

I dont have it installed on my PC, I had it on my Vista & When I upgraded to Windows 7 I didnt install Spore till now.

I went to ask my mom where my agmes were & She told me in one of those things were you put the CDs, Then I asked her were the cases were & She told me she threw them out...

Soo, Theres no registry entry for Spore since I never installed it on this Windows, And my Vista has been long deleted.

But it SHOULD be online, I registered my game, It says I havent registered any but the PS3 ones get registered automaticly... Atleast those should be there :S

PS: Thanks for trying to help
SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

If you haven't registered the game, the serial won't be on the internet. You can however try contacting support
How to contact Technical Support - USA and other countries
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/184.page#678

and ask them for a key nicely and explain the situation.

[Email] [WWW]
Pokochan98

Civilized Sporeon

Did it work?

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Pokochan98 ghostofillusion rocks!!!!
jessen83

Microbe

can someone plz help me i got spore a long time ago but i got addicted too it and left it out and then lost it somewhere i cant find it i have been looking for almost a year now i have the cd but not the book
KingHoopla13

Multicellular

jessen83 wrote:can someone plz help me i got spore a long time ago but i got addicted too it and left it out and then lost it somewhere i cant find it i have been looking for almost a year now i have the cd but not the book

*sigh*
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/5198.page

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: