The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Havenseized ØØC  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

It's not so bad. Doesn't this mean you can make a clean slate with Havenseized II?

Subscribers:177 | Comments: 969 | Reviewer for Aspect Reviews | MyProfile |
[WWW]
sporemasterblackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

I have been going through the last few pages in more detail and I am extremely disappointed. Roleplaying may seem like some sort of lawless frontier because moderators don't really look at that, but as a result of what has happened here, that is going to change. Under no circumstances is it appropriate to gang up on a user for pointing out violations in a thread and it is even less appropriate to engage in a such a large-scale campaign of harassment while breaking even more guidelines. You can thank the users below for what I am about to say now. From this point on, I will be taking special interest in OOC threads in Roleplaying. There will be no more moderator absence in Roleplaying; there will be only Blackbird and his eyeballs will be upon your discussions.

The following users have received suspensions:

StinkyPachem
darkdragon26
HawkFrost14
CrimsonHunter89

The thread's "admins" should be ashamed for allowing the sort of user-beating that went on here.
Shnarfbird gets special mention for failure to be an adult and leave the thread until I or another moderator arrived to sort out what was obviously an escalating situation; in the future, Shnarf, you will be banned if you are asked to leave a thread by the OP or an acting "officer" appointed by the OP and do not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2011 00:23:56

;
YinYangBell

GalacticGod

My apologies. I haven't been paying much heed to this, to be honest, and Mata simply pestered me randomly in school, so at the end I quickly tried to skim and get an idea of what was going on, and how to solve it fast. If I've made a mistake, I'm sorry.

VegaColors for pic used in Wheatley sig, And GhostOfIllusion for the EPIC Wheatley SIG!
[size=7]
flametitan

GalacticGod

I see.

psherman

Spacefaring Sporeling

Although I wasn't mentioned in BB's post because I technically didn't break any forum rules, I must apologize as well. I shouldn't have overeacted as much as I should have, and I admit, what I did was a tad much. Hopefully you all don't want to rip my guts out through the screen too much after this all and though I may never see some of you again, I just want to say that I had some nice conversations with most of you, so thanks for that.

Rixio

Spacefaring Sporeling

Ahem.

Blackbird, I am but a humble RPer; a simple literate who really has no credentials at all. However, though unworthy, seeing that we are lacking the presence of an Admin, and it would be best if we got through this swift an painless, I shall try to provide the voice of a majority.

We of Havenseized, though saddened by the desicion, agree that it would be for the best if we were to have this wayward OOC-turned-SpamChat, for all its best intentions, locked.

While it is a heavy choice, we have heard from Admin Omnivex that the mods had been discussing this choice for a while, and, now that this is basically a 'Cyber-Battlefield', they think this desicion should be acted upon soon.

I am, sorry, my fellow RPers, if I have failed to voice the true opinion of everyone, in which case the above is just my own thoughts. However, whether the above stating is true or not, we must recognize that this, Havenseized, has gotten way out of hand.

Therefore, I surmize:

Blackbird, this has gone on long enough.

It is time to Shoot The Dog.

/thread

Phoenix sig by 3DBlenderRender.
[WWW]
YinYangBell

GalacticGod

And as I, YYB, Rage-filled Moderator of this thread, have realized the error of letting this thread live on in flaming anger, I will too give you permission to use the Ban-Cannon of Admin-ness, to shoot this dog.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2011 00:49:15

VegaColors for pic used in Wheatley sig, And GhostOfIllusion for the EPIC Wheatley SIG!
[size=7]
MataRahi

GalacticGod

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plaaain

Aw, I wanted to /thread.

Mata is a he/him/his
a4755

Spacefaring Sporeling

In the tree of heart... with someone on the same branch

What they said.... But I will have my back turned because I'll be crying from the sound of this dog being shot.

[WWW]
Valvartia

Multicellular

Crap, alt.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2011 00:57:59

╔╗╔╗────╔╗╔╗─────╔╗──╔══╦╗───╔╗───────╔╦╗
║╚╝╠═╦╦╗║╚╝╠═╗╔╦╦╣╠╗─╚║║╣╠══╗║╚╦═╦╦╦═╦╝║║
║╔╗║╩╣║║║╔╗║╬╚╣║║║═╬╗╔║║╬╣║║║║╬║╬║╔╣╩╣╬║║
╚╝╚╩═╬╗║╚╝╚╩══╩══╩╩╩╝╚══╝╚╩╩╝╚═╩═╩╝╚═╩═╬╣
─────╚═╝───────────────────────────────╚╝
psherman

Spacefaring Sporeling

I will have to agree with the consensus that this thread should be locked, although it pains me to see some of these people so upset.

Peppy_Hare_Fan

Civilized Sporeon

Fiction; for we all need to break away from reality.

...I've been watching all of what happened...

cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

A moved over to the open thread.
Hey peppy. Your probably my favorite person here besides psherman.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2011 01:02:35

Subscribers:177 | Comments: 969 | Reviewer for Aspect Reviews | MyProfile |
[WWW]
MataRahi

GalacticGod

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plaaain

Hi, Peppy.

Mata is a he/him/his
omnivex

GalacticGod

Why couldn't you guys just let the thread die with the awesome song? ;-;

Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: