The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Acooma Lake (18+)  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Poll
I'd like some criticism! What do you think I could improve on? Please post in detail more below.
Interior and Outdoor design 100% [ 1 ]
The story 0% [ 0 ]
Creations within the adventure 0% [ 0 ]
More/Less choices 0% [ 0 ]
Other 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
dylans04

Multicellular

i'm too lazy to watch 20 episodes what exactly is this and why is it 4 adults only

Sharples65

GalacticGod

dylans04 wrote:i'm too lazy to watch 20 episodes what exactly is this and why is it 4 adults only

To be honest if you can't read the original post explaining what Acooma Lake is about, then I don't think you want to bother. The 18+ is there on all segments so I don't have to keep changing the age requirement on every single one, it's better to have it fixed. It contains a lot of swearing, and eventually will go on to earn that 18+ title later.

The series is choice based, every segment aside from the end episode segment has a choice for the main character to decide on how to go in that situation, I present a list of choice options.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/04/2018 09:49:35

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Finally managed to get the next segment out after consistent save crashing. Thanks to CrystalDragoness for voting on the previous segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

The next segment is out. Thank you for CrystalDragoness for voting on the previous segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2U is out. Thanks to CrystalDragoness for voting in the previous segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Totally forgot to post the new videos out here; These are pretty outdated choices as the series has progressed and I haven't been able to upload the videos. I think this will be the last bunch of videos on the Sporum regarding this series. The series will not go on EA Answer HQ, but the thread will be recreated on the yet uncreated unofficial Sporum.

I'd like to thank CrystalDragoness for being such a supporter in making these choices. I plan to make four/five episodes with each episode being around 20-40 segments long. Each adventure is designed to be short, and I have also decided to give more time for users to make their choice; Feel free to be involved if you are interested. The adventures are on the FieryFeathers account.

Currently, at the time of this writing, I am making Episode 2ZD. It will be released tomorrow.

[WWW]
sapient2

Multicellular

Include me in the screencap!
Sharples65

GalacticGod

sapient2 wrote:

Crystal is love, Crystal is life.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: