The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Huge spore mod in progress please suggest ideas.  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Please make it so that the minimum number of vertebrates per creation is set to one rather than two.

(I am requesting this because I want to steal eme12's mod)

[WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

eme12 wrote:add deez nuts

plz
how would one add that...? How would the concept even fit with spore?

I know it's a joke btw

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
Willie5000

Multicellular

Grandma Herschel's World Famous Taffy Factory.

Dalahia wrote:
eme12 wrote:add deez nuts

plz
how would one add that...? How would the concept even fit with spore?

I know it's a joke btw

Maybe a creature part called "deez nuts" lol.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

Im sorry, I'm not very familiar with all the mods.. So if something already does this then ignore. But I would like to be able to have parts attached to wheels, or other moving pieces, have the option to move with them.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Mavor wrote:Im sorry, I'm not very familiar with all the mods.. So if something already does this then ignore. But I would like to be able to have parts attached to wheels, or other moving pieces, have the option to move with them.

like 99% sure that is impossible

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Sharples65 wrote:Please make it so that the minimum number of vertebrates per creation is set to one rather than two.

also h*ck you youre going to use my mod and youre going to like it you lil so and so

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

eme12 wrote:
Mavor wrote:Im sorry, I'm not very familiar with all the mods.. So if something already does this then ignore. But I would like to be able to have parts attached to wheels, or other moving pieces, have the option to move with them.

like 99% sure that is impossible

eme12 wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:Please make it so that the minimum number of vertebrates per creation is set to one rather than two.

also h*ck you youre going to use my mod and youre going to like it you lil so and so

Please don't double post or else I will have to ban you.

ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

Here is lavaspore version 0.2
Changelog:
*Added custom parts (suggest part ideas here )
*Changed nest settings again
*Bug fixes
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Can we like add the devil but hes green not red to aviod copyright

ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

All future lavaspore versions will be hosted here: http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=6371
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

DarkMagickan wrote:Can we like add the devil but hes green not red to aviod copyright
The devil doesn't have any copyright and even if it did it's not like religion is gonna sue a spore mod
DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

Ya know... with everybody going "We want Bot Parts! We want Bot Parts!", here's a thought...

... instead of scrounging for the Dr Pepper ones and adding them to this mod, why don't we, oh I dunno... make our own? There would be NO copyright infringement!

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Didn't Rob do that already?

Oh, what the heck... he doesn't have the copyright on it, either.

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:Didn't Rob do that already?

Oh, what the heck... he doesn't have the copyright on it, either.

I don't know, since you'd think people would call it something other than "Bot Parts", like "Robo-bits & Pieces", or something clever.

Anyways it's not so much on "We have the copyright." as it's more like "We're not using your stuff, so you can't file a Cease and Desist against us."

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Can we like add the devil but hes green not red to aviod copyright
The devil doesn't have any copyright and even if it did it's not like religion is gonna sue a spore mod
It's funny... last night when I wrote that, I thought it was hysterical, misspellings and all.

Can't imagine why that could be...

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: