The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
To the Galactic Core!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Nick3457

Microbe

I can easily get to the center with a few weapons,a cloaking device and 1-3 repair packs. Even with being a -415 with the Grox.
will2live

Multicellular

I won't give the city. But in the U.S. surrounded by a metaphorical time bomb, waiting for it go off

Getting to the center isn't hard after you do it once. Just use the same path each time. The Grox don't pose much of a threat if you keep moving. Also, it usually only requires one energy and health mega pack to make it. This isn't rocket science, people.

_Cepholapoid_

Multicellular

Its not that hard.... all you need to do is to get a intersteler drive 5, energy and health and then you can use the slingshot stratagy. Just fly from star to star faster than the grox shoot at you, and you wont take any damage!!! But plot your coarse from time to time while your in pause! Hope it helps

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/2010 15:19:44

Slyth33

GalacticGod

That'll start a war, if you want to keep the grox neutral, bring heath and energy packs and run for it with your auto turret off.

You'll make it easily.

Sarean

Microbe

Just ally them. All the time in the world, and very little cost for recharging. I made it to the center that way. Of course, I had to delete the file afterwards due to the expenses of allying them.

As I side note, I've noticed that if you enter Grox territory and never stay stationary at one planet, they won't shoot. However, the second you stop for even a millisecond, they open fire.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/20/2010 19:56:34

MarkyShark

Microbe

That one planet right next to the Galactic Core that should be inside of it by now

I made it to the Galactic Core, but I use cheats so didn't get the achievement

I know why he only gives you 42 Staffs of Life. 42 is the meaning of life.
Steve says on Earth there is free breakfast and a presentation, but there is no breakfast or presentation, even on GA.

Steve also has an awesome voice.

When trying to go to the Galactic Core, remember to turn your auto blasters off or those nooby Grox guys will go to war with you and attack your homeplanet every second of the day.

When you go into the Core, your interstellar drive will go back to full.

The easiest way to kill Grox is to Staff of Life them, but that's not such a great idea because you only get 42.

Since I use cheats, I didn't need a colony, and got there with no colonies anywhere near the Core.

When I was a fair distance away from the Core, I just rapid-clicked and got there in no time. If you ask me, it was actually kind of easy.

Also, when you go out of the Core your travel radius goes back to full.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 06/13/2012 22:13:20

suffish

Spacefaring Sporeling

And I'll get to work under the birch tree and I'll make myself tons of TNT!

To get to core, I just run for it.

GroxLord999

Civilized Sporeon

suffish wrote:To get to core, I just run for it.

Easy peezy. Just dont trip on a Grox.

[WWW]
ViperaUnion

GalacticGod

In the sky palace of the forbidden jungle of the serpents.

I usually make a run for it or ally the Grox. One issue with running is that you're going right into a hornet's nest of guys who want to kill you. When I'm running, I usually stop at a system that isn't claimed (Doesn't mean they don't attack me) and try to colonize it. I fly around until the colony is established, and they leave me alone when it is officially claimed. When I set up these little island planets, I can slowly worm my way to the core....

roses98

Microbe

I've tried defeating the Grox, ended up blasted into pieces before I even destroyed the first city. Then when I tried to get to the galactic core, I was like: I give up. This is too hard.
And then as if Spore heard me I was yet again blasted into pieces. xD

Now on my newer laptop after I installed Spore, I was determined to ally the Grox on at least one Spore world. So I by now since I'd discovered Cheats, I allied and traded out most of the empires around me (But not all. Mistake, I repeat Mistake) and went and allied the Grox using cheat codes and managed it within at least two days. I'd heard about the consequences of allying with them, but until now.. xD
Just as soon as I clicked the alliance button, I did a victory air punch, all Mwahaha, Who can defeat me now?
And then looked over at my notifications and went.. Oh.
They can.

Worst and Best moment of my life. xD Allying with them however if you do use cheats and make sure to have almost every (pref all) empires around your own destroyed or traded out there worlds with, then allying with them is actually very helpful. They have tons of worlds around the galatic core and you can get there safely. Plus there worlds are huge, and they have awesome ships and.. and THEY'RE CUTE.
Even if they are evil little things.

guywholikespie

Multicellular

i used one race to ally the grox and traderouted their worlds till i owned a path of worlds going to the center of the galaxy. then i saved, went to my hydralgorean empire, who is at war with the grox, led them to the area of space where my allied with grox empire is, allied withe that empire. then, since i cant step on the grox stars because they will destroy me, i used the AWG (allied with grox) empire's planets as stepping stones to get to the center of the galaxy.

junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

It is funny how people go through all the trouble of finding a flight radius mod, then get it into the game to make the trip to the core easier. I got there in one try with barely any damage.

SWGO_Star_Wars

Multicellular

I'm from where the richest is and what country is the most richest.

guywholikespie wrote:i used one race to ally the grox and traderouted their worlds till i owned a path of worlds going to the center of the galaxy. then i saved, went to my hydralgorean empire, who is at war with the grox, led them to the area of space where my allied with grox empire is, allied withe that empire. then, since i cant step on the grox stars because they will destroy me, i used the AWG (allied with grox) empire's planets as stepping stones to get to the center of the galaxy.

Try to make an alliance with species near Grox space. Talk to the species and ask you allies to attack grox, don't help them. Go to next species and ask them again. If there is two or three grox colony you need to destroy them but not there species attacking.

Hope the help understand you. Good luck.

SWGO_Star_Wars

[Email] [WWW]
CrazyPsycho00

Microbe

I found allying the grox was the best choice for
my empire of Elites from the Halo Series. It wasn't very hard either, just do a bunch of missions for the grox, do some planet busting(not a grox colony though) give them SUPER LARGE sums of money (you'll need a good spice production going or use cheats to do this) and then just Use friendly tools.

I invested about 500 million bucks in this, but its definitely worth it. If you pay the grox to attack a planet, they'll wipe out the whole species. Hire them as a fighter fighting under your wing, and they give an epik (yes I said epik) robotic war cry when you go into battle. The grox are basically the Cylon of Battlestar Galactica, if you've seen that TV series.

Hope I've helped.

-Crazy (Aka DJ Glitch Matrix)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/17/2012 04:07:11

[WWW]
EManWithDPlan

Multicellular

DreadLordsYn wrote:Finding earth is an B17CH!!!! iv covered every star in my arm of the galaxy and im on my way to the next. once i find it im nukeing it!!!!

i found earth very fast. i will get 1 pc away from the core, and die from health.

www.reddit.com
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: