The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to make a Planet show up in ur Spore Galaxy  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
SwiftREX

Microbe

Hi...this is how to make a Spore Planet and make it appear in ur Galaxy
You need...Wild Life Sanctuary, a Planet that isn't colonized, a Star System that is colonized or not, and...creatures.

1.) Find a planet that's at least Terrascore 1
2.) It must have Spice Geysers too actually show up.
3.) Place a Wildlife Sanctuary on the planet
4.) It is recommended to make the environment first before placing creatures down.
5.) After done making the landscape, place down creatures, make creatures using the Creature Creators. Or to tweak a creature u placed down by placing a Creature Tweaker.
6.) After you place 30 creatures down, star making a couple of Epic Creatures by using the SuperSizer.
7.) Enjoy your new planet it might take a while for it to show up by the way.

I hope this works, it works for me.

Join Spore universe now! We have a ton of fun, Still thinking of areas to be added. But please PLEASE join! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Spore_universe/index.php?act=idx
joefesok

Civilized Sporeon

Not a bad stradigy, but what if you want that planet for your own?

If you don't click them I get this Itch

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TheBuzzard

Civilized Sporeon

I am currently in the Andromeda Galaxy, amassing a fleet to destroy you. Please hold.

By this do you mean you can start a new game on it?

The optimist sees a glass as half full, the pessimist sees the glass as half empty and The Grox sees the glass as a threat and blasts it to pieces.

SwiftREX

Microbe

TheBuzzard wrote:By this do you mean you can start a new game on it?

Yes

@joe You can, you just start a new game on it.

Join Spore universe now! We have a ton of fun, Still thinking of areas to be added. But please PLEASE join! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Spore_universe/index.php?act=idx
TheNameOfTheWind

Multicellular

Somewhere, under the rainbow, where skies are blue...

SwiftREX wrote:

Yes

O...M...G...
If this works....... It seems like a nice idea, and you would be replicating the conditions of a starting planet, all the creatures, epics etc...but I'm slightly dubious....theoretically you could make a planet in a binary system, or a system where the planet has no moon, and you don't get normal save games like that...

Zaragorne

Civilized Sporeon

Someone does it work? Anyone!

[Email]
SwiftREX

Microbe

Zaragorne wrote:Someone does it work? Anyone!

It works I promise

SwiftREX

Microbe

TheNameOfTheWind wrote:
SwiftREX wrote:

Yes

O...M...G...
If this works....... It seems like a nice idea, and you would be replicating the conditions of a starting planet, all the creatures, epics etc...but I'm slightly dubious....theoretically you could make a planet in a binary system, or a system where the planet has no moon, and you don't get normal save games like that...

When u start a new game...they all have mons on everygame u start.

TapirKing

Microbe

then tell me, how can it be if whenever you start a game, you can choose the theme you want? besides, i made tons of t3 planets in space stage and they never show up in the main menu.

Randomyeto

Civilized Sporeon

If this works, I love you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/13/2010 11:20:01

Sigs by Delta317, Thobewill, and MKCStealth
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
TheBuzzard

Civilized Sporeon

I am currently in the Andromeda Galaxy, amassing a fleet to destroy you. Please hold.

Nice. Homeworld on a T3 purple spice moon of a gas giant overlooking a binary system of blue giants here I come!! (takes large breaths)

The optimist sees a glass as half full, the pessimist sees the glass as half empty and The Grox sees the glass as a threat and blasts it to pieces.

Snerus

Civilized Sporeon

Look at your man, then back at me, then back to your man, now look at me, I'm on a horse!

This had better work.

warmslime wrote:
sporemasterblackbird wrote:
*Snip*
Now I'll wait for someone to tell me how mean I am.

This is called flame baiting. Reported.
Have a nice day!
[WWW]
joefesok

Civilized Sporeon

Does it work?

If you don't click them I get this Itch

SwiftREX

Microbe

Ok guys, you have to have it on a T3 planet with a moon, so sorry, I didn't realize this 'til now.
But u can still make other planets show up the same way no matter if it's above T1, but if u want on e with a moon u gotta do it on a T3 planet with a Moon.

HabaneroArrow

Civilized Sporeon

SwiftREX wrote:Ok guys, you have to have it on a T3 planet with a moon, so sorry, I didn't realize this 'til now.
But u can still make other planets show up the same way no matter if it's above T1, but if u want on e with a moon u gotta do it on a T3 planet with a Moon.
Strange, because it didn't work for me. I terraformed 5 planets to T3 with moons and nothing happened. Unless if I did it wrong, it doesn't work, sorry.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: