1. Lightning Stalker By Xenopologist
2. Redbelly Stalker By BlueDragonic
3. Lighting Stalker By yomynameispeter
1. Cave Dwelling Lightning Stalker By Crytix
2. Lightning Stalker By Mirutar
3. UBD - Lightning Stalker By Gmaster101
: We're choosing some of our favorite entries for preview IN DARKSPORE! Check out some of our faves in this Sporecast
Check back soon for the winner announcement!
In this fixed morphology challenge it's up to you to modify our template creature to fit the bio provided below. Your entry should be in the form of a creature tagged mclightningchallenge
based on the template provided. Entries will be judged on creativity, adherence to creaturmclightningchallengee bio, how well they animate.
Lightning stalkers have been the scourge of stragglers and survivors since the planet’s ice-age set in. Heavily armored with terrible claws and horns protruding from across their bodies, lightning stalkers are highly adept at tracking prey for hours, days or even weeks if food is scarce. While they’re quite capable of ripping their targets to bloody shreds with their claws, they more often strike at a distance with blinding bolts of their electroplasma.
You may not modify (scale, move, remove) the spine, legs, arms, "fingers" or mouth. You may swap out the feet as desired. You may add parts anywhere.
These images are meant to generally inform the aesthetic direction you take especially when painting your creature. It's not a requirement to match your paint to these colors, but we just want to give you an idea of the vibe we're looking for.
What will the challenge winner(s) get?
A chance to be featured on Spore.com! Maxis will hand pick the winner(s) in this challenge.
• To submit a creature, tag it with: mclightningchallenge
• You can submit as many entries as you’d like
• All submissions must be in by 11:00am PDT July 20, 2010
• Optional: Post screenshots or YouTube movies of your creation on the forum
• Creation must not have any parent authored by a different creator (other than MaxisCactus)
• Creation must not have any offensive creation in its lineage (any parent or child creations)
• Creation must not have any links or references to other sites in the submission's tags, name, or description