The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Gundam Rp. UCDA. Alpha Squd (Revenge of the Zeon) OOC. ((need more people))  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Poll
would you join a gundam rp.
yes i love gundam 24% [ 4 ]
maby 18% [ 3 ]
no i hate gundam 6% [ 1 ]
wtf is a gundam explain 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17
pluck47

GalacticGod

In Constantinople hunting my prey with my brothers....Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

post if you would join or need an explanation. i will edit this is i see enough people willing to join.

Op: Welcome to alpha squad. Your mech is in the hanger. Get ready for training. You have just joined the United Colonies Defence Army, or UCDA. Your mech is a Gundam RX-78-2 standard issue for recruits. You will be trained to fight the formitable Zeon. What are you waiting for? Head out and get training. Dissmissed.

Day1: Training complete. Several officers were watching the training. Everyone is reporting to the bunker......BOOM Whats this the base has been ambushed by a Zaku attack squad. Meet up with commander Devin. He will make sure you live.

Everyone that doesnt know about Gundams will start out in Gundam RX-78-2. they look like this.

Everyone would also be fighting Green Zaku's and the Zeon.

Me and Mods will get red and blue Z-goks
and Zaku II

Rules:
1:No god modding
2ont bug me
3:No killing other playes unless they go rouge or you are in arena.
4:If you cant spell like me try to make it as literate as possible

Char sheet

Name:
Mech: ((everyone starts out the same unless you know any other ones then if they arn't too powerfull then you can have them.))
Bio:
Appearance:

Pm. me if you need an explanation about gundams. Other than that they are Giant Robots that fight.

this show many Zeon moble suits.

This message was edited 14 times. Last update was at 07/06/2010 21:55:24

[Email]
Warcodered

Spacefaring Sporeling

I've always like the Gundam shows so if this looks any good I'd defenitely join.

Sig by: Falvrian/My Creations/ Vehicle Arena/ Arena Disccussion/ There are far too many posts that make me
[Email] [MSN]
pluck47

GalacticGod

In Constantinople hunting my prey with my brothers....Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Char sheets.

Mod and Me:

Pluck47
Name: Devin
Mech: blood Red Z-Gok. It has several scrapes on the head.
Bio: Devin was in the UCDA from the very beginning. He faught in many battles. One of his most glorious battles was when he capture a red Z-Gok. He still uses the Mech today. He was Promoted to rank of Commander after a lucky save of General Hill at the battle of 7 moons.
Appearance: Devin is 6"2'. He has a scrawny build and is very slim. He has blue eyes and blonde hair.

Recruits:
omnivex
Name: Skrall
Mech: Black and Green RX-78-2 (Whatever that is.)
Bio: Skrall is a very mysterious person. Saying very little and ALLWAYs not following commands. Its a surprise they haven't put him on leave yet.
Appearance: Very scruffy black hair. Skrall also has a bandage rapped over his eyes. It helps him concentrate. He acts off instinct and becomes one with his machine. In fact thats why he's not dead yet.

Tahuu9
Name: Jakeson
Mech: Gundam RX-78-2
Bio: Jakeson is an unyeilding man, he will fight, and he will try to win.
Appearance: His mech is green/teal, both of the colours are greyish.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 06/25/2010 19:18:54

[Email]
Snerus

Civilized Sporeon

Look at your man, then back at me, then back to your man, now look at me, I'm on a horse!

Truthfully, I'd just rather a Mecha RP, where every fight is with Mechs.

warmslime wrote:
sporemasterblackbird wrote:
*Snip*
Now I'll wait for someone to tell me how mean I am.

This is called flame baiting. Reported.
Have a nice day!
[WWW]
pluck47

GalacticGod

yea i thought about that but Gundams have been my favorite thing forever and i decided to do this. so will ya join??

[Email]
Snerus

Civilized Sporeon

Look at your man, then back at me, then back to your man, now look at me, I'm on a horse!

Maybe... I might if more peoples do.

warmslime wrote:
sporemasterblackbird wrote:
*Snip*
Now I'll wait for someone to tell me how mean I am.

This is called flame baiting. Reported.
Have a nice day!
[WWW]
pluck47

GalacticGod

ok. so i was thinking of everyone starting in Gundam RX-78-2. then Me and mods will have Z-goks or zaku II.

[Email]
Randomyeto

Civilized Sporeon

I would have people play as either faction.

Sigs by Delta317, Thobewill, and MKCStealth
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
pluck47

GalacticGod

yea but there are alot more things people can fight against and Z-goks and Zaku II's are the coolest to me so they are reserved for important people.

[Email]
pluck47

GalacticGod

bump

[Email]
Warcodered

Spacefaring Sporeling

So we are going to be using the old school mobile suits

Sig by: Falvrian/My Creations/ Vehicle Arena/ Arena Disccussion/ There are far too many posts that make me
[Email] [MSN]
pluck47

GalacticGod

any that you want but read the op.

[Email]
CrimsonHunter89

GalacticGod

I recommend adding SEED and 00 to this. Then again, that might just be me.

geekmonkey42 wrote:*snip*...the PSAT is not an SAT practice. The PSAT is like eating cake, and the SAT is like eating the pan it came in.
[WWW]
pluck47

GalacticGod

well i was thinking that you could build up your gundam and id find one that you like and give you a special quest to get it..

[Email]
pluck47

GalacticGod

bump

[Email]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: