The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Suggestion!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
ZeroSk8J

Multicellular

Alright, it's obvious that by now we have a lot of topics that really don't fit all the categories this forum provides.

Such as topics about banning, and other nonsense.

So, I propose the forum be re-modeled..So to speak.

Add an Off-Topic section, Forum Games, Graphics Corner (Not Spore graphics, as in like Photoshop signatures etc...)

Create some diversity in the forums, I see we have very cut-throat, Spore only discussion areas. But truly the people who truly love to interact with their community would most likely expect as much as I would. I doubt it's difficult at all, I should know this as I have made my fair share of forums in my lifetime, so i doubt you can fall back on the "we don't have time", or "other issues are more important", as all it takes is a few clicks a voila.

Also, a large suggestion, is to make Moderators to those specific forums, it would take the work load off of the SporeMaster, and the Maxis developers. Lets think about it, how much time do they really spend speaking to the community as opposed to everyday posters, and the occasional "smart guy". Either way, you can easily limit the powers brought upon them to that one section so there wouldn't be a security problem involved.

Seriously, being in love with graphics, I love to make wacky, crazy things in Photoshop, from signatures to desktops, and more, and I've been doing it for years and am attempting to enter it as a career, or part-time at least, I'd like to see more ability to express myself than just SPORE, all night and day, really limits my posts to certain topics.

Last bit off my trail of thought would be the whole ability to set avatars, why is it so hard to set a preset setting to "On".... Anyways i know this last one has been proposed, but get real for a minute and notice how user-friendly forums are...It isn't hard at all.

aim icon
shinu1729

MouthBreather

Yeah, I think we should have avatars as well. I also think we should be able to click on said person's avatar/name to follow a link directly to their sporepedia.

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me.
ZsoSahaal

Multicellular

I've been saying for a long time now there needs to be a section called "Storytelling / Roleplaying" where people can come up with imaginative stuff about their creations like with Sims, or post pictures and videos of just something they came across or had happen to them in their "journeys" through the galaxy.

The story so far:
In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people mad and been widely regarded as a bad idea.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: