The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

. : Spore Petition Thread : .  XML
Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Drew980

GalacticGod

Welcome to the SPT or Spore Petition Thread. Here we discus and share ideas for a possible Spore expansion. We have been around for a year now and since, improved our mission greatly. We have sent in our ideas on improvable areas in Spore to the Maxis Teams. We plan on doing so once more.

The SPT's mission is to do a few things. Make a community carved Petition to improve Spore, have logical ideas sent in an added to the Archive that contains all the ideas you would like to see added, and to help maker a better game for us. Though the task is not easy, we have already had somewhat of an effect on the community, and with more support we could get together and get ourselves what we want.

Important:
The following is to explain how the funding for the game or expansion could work. To some this is a very confusing part of the concept. So its only fair if we can explain it a little for you just in case you need education in this field.

In order to best place these ideas into Spore, we have come up with a plan in order to ensure that the development and implementation of these ideas is smooth and constant, not too fast and not too slow. This plan will contain the following three-point strategy:

Click here to view all the idea's submitted in the Archive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to support us by making creatures that advertise this and the community's idea's, please fell free and post it on this thread and place a link for it so I will put it in my sporecast.
If you simply want to sign, just say so or PM me. I will be sure to post it!
From now on, if you say "I support this thread" I will assume you are signing and you will be on the list.

Featured idea of the week!:

Waiting on Managers to pick!

SPORECAST

Managers:
Drew980
Governator123 (inactive)
TyrannoFan (He stays up he cause hes a Tyranno Fan)
Jabba the Hutt

Supporters/signs:
John987
StoremasterSteak
:cool guy
Tierax
Spode-an
Mitchz95
Dread_exe
Alpha989
CallmePopy
luhjgh
Saltdfrost
trickout42
epicspider
uroker2010
Northern Lights
YinYangBell
jellyman12
StarStarAway
MaksisMan
spinus
GrandHox
LoneStar45
IronMemory
Anisaur
glasspinne
dolphingirl246
NickJ94
Trader99
SugarRush99
nanotek34
Jax181
ghostofillusion (Mudkip)
Huffmaster
TacticalCow
Moonsina
kaleb702
The-Grox-ifier
Dylan320
onacondafarr
Stuart98
Foolery15
Evolution258
Mikeyike
Vigor Mortis
Jimonkey21
Pezzalis
catscool
BEAR90
BlackDoom999
Teamdarkness
KaluluUchiha
CynderFlamer
zach49899
8Jacko9
CuteCritters13
KingKariko
Zzuxon
koalaexpert
greenducky3
inferno7
DAK1L3r
tahuu9
Dragonlord868
MonstersofDoom
Zzuxon
krechur
GerbilCrab475
RandomScots
Oracolus
Mihndar
SomeGuy710
yertle96
MaxDragonAK
AKPhoenix
shanweeboy
Zarastak
lukas999999
Gatle
Reaper_Shadow
Osiruswaltz
vinylgod
prospo
Oddball2
DragonEye4
UltimateZob
kaos_kid
mrsot
gaiaman360[Here is what he had to say]
that if I had a penny for every time I signed, I'd have all the
money in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!one! And I sign so many times, TEH GRAWX GO EXTINGT!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!

GamerOn!25
snowboarder99
Unknown3
CuteCritters13
tygeryxx
Dablooey
mondollama
BlueBlaze260
gamerman345
Lokaz
CiberFang
Linz1995
Tyrron
KingKariko
will2live
Emma_ZaTiger
AlexxM
Austin-RocKZ89
HenchmanJim
N1NJ4X

Copy this to your signature if you support us.......

It dose not matter who you are, it dose not matter if you are a Galactic God, it matters that you follow the guidelines and rules of the thread.

Before you post:

If you are new to forums and it's of your first posts, or if you have need your old friend amnesia to smack you on the head.... be aware of the Sporum Rule's And Guidelines.

Also, in case of spam attacks....just stay out, don't respond. Here are Black Bird's threads that shall teach you the way of survival during attacks.

A Guide to Forum Etiquette.

Let the space Ponies handle it all.

Delcious Space Ponies (Now locked.).

And know our way of having idea's submitted. If you have an idea, it should fit the format bellow.
=========================================================================
Below is the link to the format for all* SPT ideas, whether they are submitted via PM or in the thread itself. Formatted ideas will be looked at before non-formatted ideas, and will make it easier for us to put the idea into a category. Please click the link below to obtain the version of the format that you can copy-paste into your post:

Format for Ideas

Thank you for your contributions to the SPT!

*Minor ideas or ideas that augment existing formatted ideas do not need to be formatted. However, we ask that you use proper spelling and grammar on all of your ideas.
=========================================================================

Posting:

Here are the rule's of our thread.

-Do not Spam, Flame, Troll, or offend anyone.
-If you go 3 page's off topic, I will warn you. (Or we will be locked.)
-Be honest with any poll that is up.
-No triple posting. No matter what.

Basically the Fourm Rule's and Guidelines.

This is our team section. All of our team has their own special page. Their page includes their submitted ideas, their other feedback threads, and proposals to help the thread.

The rest can be modified at their will.

Drew980-Thread Administrator

The thread founder, admin, and not to mention a good creator. If you have any questions, idea's or, suggestion's talk to him.

Drew980's SPT page.

Governator123-Co Founder

Gov or Governator is the co-founder of the SPT and has helped the thread through thick and thin. He is a rather unknown creator, however his most infamous thread is the Vibrant Colors contest. Which is ironically well known. If you have any ideas that could use clarification, ask him and he will be happy to assist you.

Governator123's SPT page

Tyranno has been here for a very long time now, he has had many idea for the thread and spent much time here helping Drew, to be honest if it were not for him we would be still a "Microbe".

TyrannoFan's SPT page.

We also have an FAQ, we get a lot of questions and this should answer any you have about us and the thread.

FAQ:

What is FAQ?:

Frequently asked questions.

What dose "SPT" Stand for?:

Spore Petition thread.

What's a petition?:

A request made for something desired, such as new parts or a bug fix (in this case).

Why were your fist posts on the thread spam?:
We were defending our blind cause. At the time we were blindly "Protesting" into which was the wrong idea of what we were trying to do. We fixed that a long time ago, don't worry about it.

Why did you make a protest?:
To be honest I got the word "Petition" and "Protest" mixed up..

How do I join the team?:
You dont.

How do I submit an idea?:

Submit it with the format found in the "Rule's" section.

Is it ok to post here, without submitting an idea?:

Of course!

What do you do, other than just post ideas?:
We discuss the ideas for about three pages on warm days...

Now for the Sponsors-
If you wish to be sponsored here, you must submit your threads banner and link. Plus a brief description of it.

An advanced guide to adventures! This thread is extremely helpful, is with your Galactic Adventure's questions. That's not the half of it, down there is a database of almost all adventure tips and tricks to not only make your adventure's good, but to get them played! I highly recommend you view this thread.

The 16th adventure trailer shop! Their shop is dedicated to enhancing your adventure advertising by making quality adventure trailers. Their work is absolutely stunning. They can make all kinds of trailers with even resultions up to 1080P of resolution comes standard! I ordered here and was pleased!

Chloro Signatures is a signature shop run by ghostofillusion. They will provide forum signatures, userbars, logos, avatars and wallpapers on request. .

The VCCT or Vibrant Colors Contest Thread, is like a never ending create-off. It's where you and other players create creations/empires and fight each other.. though you are scored on your creations, you have to keep creating! Or you will be engulfed by war. Believe me, its fun.

Project Reach is a project/clan that makes Halo creations. They are a relatively new clan run by the same person who runs the SPT! Go down there and make some Reach creations!

Want a building set for your species, but feel as if you lack architectural excellence?
How about a collection of creatures to live on your sentient planet but have no mind on Xenology?
Do you have theses skills but you just lack inspiration?
Or maybe you are just curious to see our take on your creativity? Request whatever-ed you like, we will make it!

This petition is without a doubt the most reasonable add on there can be. It will bring us a FanFic section, to discuss stories, Grox, and anything related to spore in general making it a very good idea, check it out!

Evolution Works: Ideas for an Improved Creature Stage

This is yet another petition that talks about improvements to the creature stage.

This message was edited 460 times. Last update was at 06/22/2011 19:07:46

@freshwhiteprince
PrinnyGenocide

Civilized Sporeon

How did i end up back here? Oh and [Insert song lyrics here]

You needed two of these why?

I need a new signature. The old one was not recent by any standards.
will2live

Multicellular

I won't give the city. But in the U.S. surrounded by a metaphorical time bomb, waiting for it go off

Duplicate. Put me down, not that I expect anything to come of it. This will be locked. But no moderators are on.......

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/14/2010 00:18:39

Drew980

GalacticGod

-

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/09/2010 09:22:53

@freshwhiteprince
Chaosmium

MouthBreather

Drew980 wrote:In the recent months spore has been dying out, badly. We are all aware of this issue. So me and a few others have decided to Protest. To keep this great experience known as Spore alive, Maxis needs to reach out to the original fans. Us the PC owners. Not the little Will owners and DS owners.

I believe Maxis has actually released more Spore-based software for the PC than for any other console or cellular device.
I have been thinking of ways to benefit the fans and Maxis-EA. One way to fix all our recent problems is not in a patch, but in an expansion. If they plan on adding Flora Editor, Water stage, Ect. Add it within the expansion, fixes within the expansion.This way we all get what we want, and EA-Maxis get their money. Without using to much money. They plan on spore 2? Not yet! If EA-Maxis were smart they would do this, it would benefit them very much. There is almost no way this idea can go wrong.

They have not said they plan on making "Spore 2."

As for money, as long as the Sims survives, Maxis will probably stay safely afloat.
shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

IF YOU ARE PROTESTING SPORE WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ON A SITE DEDICATED TO SPORE?

Why can't we all be friends in the Black Fall Thread
YOU! Yes, You there! Reading this? Can you make a signature?I'm taking that as a "Yes". PM me (or SilentEpiphany) if you feel like making a sig.
Kafka's "death sentence"
PrinnyGenocide

Civilized Sporeon

shadeofmoose318 wrote:IF YOU ARE PROTESTING SPORE WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ON A SITE DEDICATED TO SPORE?

Because he cant spell petition.

Drew980

GalacticGod

As for money, as long as the Sims survives, Maxis will probably stay safely afloat

The idea is to make more money.

@freshwhiteprince
oldmage112

Multicellular

First off, this belongs in feedback. (Problem #1)

Secondly, no matter how much you protest, EAxis will just do what they have been doing, milking this baby cow dry with make money quick plans (Problem #2)

Do you really expect a company "as busy as EAxis" to take the time to read this fourm? MC isn't even doing his/her job now. (I think) (Problem #3)

You have no fancy sig, or a mascot. (#4)

Just providing some holes in your plan that you may want to fix, no offence. I agree with you, but this won't work. Nothing will...

Come check us out at Astral Mall where you can get the latest sigs, renders and more!
Drew980

GalacticGod

shadeofmoose318 wrote:IF YOU ARE PROTESTING SPORE WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ON A SITE DEDICATED TO SPORE?
I love spore, however in one of my Polls I realized that all of our small and big problems can be solved. Making it just a bit better.

@freshwhiteprince
Chaosmium

MouthBreather

Drew980 wrote:
As for money, as long as the Sims survives, Maxis will probably stay safely afloat

Because I'm definitely buying from EA again.

You need a fancy poll to make this protest legit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/14/2010 00:29:59

Drew980

GalacticGod

Chaosmium wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

Thanks for idea.

@freshwhiteprince
PrinnyGenocide

Civilized Sporeon

Drew980 wrote:
Chaosmium wrote:
Drew980 wrote:

Thanks for idea.

One of the options has to be tacos.

Its a rule.

MOUNTAINEERMANIA

MouthBreather

In the Origin World,creating creatures and making chosen ones

meh,let this DIE!!!

I am not just a hugmonster,but a Grox too.Im a crossbreed !!!!!view plaincopy to clipboardprint?
Advanced Editor Petition.
[WWW]
SporeMasterParkaboy

MouthBreather

Moving to Feedback section.

Forum Rules and Guidelines <-- Please read and follow.

Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Go to: