The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
The NEW Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

Selina is no longer a person. It is now something greater, a deity, an alias which anyone can be part of.

Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

Selina is no longer a person, it is now a deity. An alias anyone can be a part of. EDIT: Accidentally posted twice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/24/2017 17:13:38

gabrieletheman

Multicellular

Joined: 06/01/2016 17:48:12
Messages: 155
Offline

Midzo wrote:This concludes our tour of the first page. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Let's face it, you're only revisiting his page to find a loophole in the OP policy wording to exploit, future poster (unless you're new, and if this is the case, I'll assume you're good).

Anti-Venom!

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

gabrieletheman wrote:
Midzo wrote:This concludes our tour of the first page. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Let's face it, you're only revisiting his page to find a loophole in the OP policy wording to exploit, future poster (unless you're new, and if this is the case, I'll assume you're good).

Anti-Venom!

'Scuse me, but what's going on? Can someone explain?

Midzo

Microbe

Joined: 07/15/2017 05:14:32
Messages: 48
Location:
Nowhere, Edgeland

Offline

Remmington12 wrote:
gabrieletheman wrote:
Midzo wrote:This concludes our tour of the first page. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Let's face it, you're only revisiting his page to find a loophole in the OP policy wording to exploit, future poster (unless you're new, and if this is the case, I'll assume you're good).

Anti-Venom!

'Scuse me, but what's going on? Can someone explain?

This guy:
This image is going to be overused well past its heyday for situations where it doesn't contribute anything now that I have it.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 09/24/2017 20:57:53

Who wants their damn ego fed so much?

Not related in any way to Didzo.
We were all 12 at some point.
Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

Gee thanks

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

when is selina going to return

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10983
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

eme12 wrote:when is selina going to return

Please remove your signature, I do not like what the message is getting across.

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9993
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Remmington12 wrote:You know what's great about life? It doesn't matter. I don't mean that it doesn't matter what's great about life, I mean that what's great about life is that it doesn't matter. Politics doesn't matter, aliens don't matter, black holes don't matter, we don't matter.. nothing matters. We have nothing to prove, nothing to strive for. Life is nothing, it's probably an illusion anyway. We might as well all be dead. Why care about anything? See that painting - who cares? It probably doesn't exist.. but it sure is beautiful.. See that roller coaster? Oh, who cares, there's no point anyway.. but it sure is fun.. See that human you're in love with? Who cares, they're not even real and love is an illusion! Well yeah.. but it still feels really nice and it's a lot of fun.. so why not just kick back, relax and enjoy yourself on the pointless and non-existent but undeniably awesome ride of life!

Hi ho, hi ho, to /r/copypasta I go...

Also:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/25/2017 06:51:55

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Joined: 12/01/2016 04:37:56
Messages: 833
Location:
Firth.

Online

Remmington12 wrote:Selina is no longer a person. It is now something greater, a deity, an alias which anyone can be part of.

We are Selina. You cannot kill an idea.

CaptnMoony

Microbe

Joined: 07/15/2017 02:53:53
Messages: 22
Location:
Pro-Euclidean Space

Offline

Praise MinionJoe, savior of the Sporum.

Runilith

Multicellular

Joined: 04/11/2017 15:03:47
Messages: 220
Location:
Subverting the Globalist's agenda

Online

What is dead may never die.

Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

Amen

MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2015 18:48:43
Messages: 145
Location:
Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

Offline

Can we not talk about this Selina person for one day please?

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9993