The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to ally with the Grox. *spoilers*  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

all1mighty1johny wrote:dude im trying to ally with them but i dont know how to get up the you have agreed to help us

Just accept a mission.

[WWW]
Westonro

Microbe

I don't kow if someone already said this, but

Did you know if you try to improve the terra-score on one of their planets to improve your relationship with them everything on their planet will dissapear and they will hate for it. I didn't know that til I had done it 5 times.

Westonro
Creativity without the Complexity
Voidninja

Civilized Sporeon

Yea the terraforming thing is known by most people, however i don't use it, too hard. Just use a AM bomb and the Grox go "poof"

Pie ftw
Grox_Partisan

Microbe

We do not accept only allies anymore! There have been too many false friends among them. So this time, you are welcomed with an armed planet buster!

The Grox - We are BACK ! And now we will prevail ! - Planet buster, ready to start ... 10, 9, 8, ... !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

test
Jeffrey94

Civilized Sporeon

Hint for getting rid of -200 Allied with the Grox relation modifier (I dunno if someone already posted this, I'm not looking through 37-odd pages

The answer is... go to war with them. At some point, if you end the war without outright destroying the guys (that is, accept their surrender or bribe them), you'll only have the -20 or so for "we were at war', and they will FORGET that you're allied with the Grox! Neat, huh?

AndrewBot88

Civilized Sporeon

Jeffrey94 wrote:Hint for getting rid of -200 Allied with the Grox relation modifier (I dunno if someone already posted this, I'm not looking through 37-odd pages

The answer is... go to war with them. At some point, if you end the war without outright destroying the guys (that is, accept their surrender or bribe them), you'll only have the -20 or so for "we were at war', and they will FORGET that you're allied with the Grox! Neat, huh?

or, you could just wait.

Noxus_girl

Microbe

Thanks, this help me a lot.
Teraku

Microbe

Once they were blue with me, they immediately started blowing the hell out of me. Why?

ChaosHarbinger

GalacticGod

If you go too deep into their territory or stick around too long in their planets, they automatically attack you even if they are green-faced. You must ignore them and persevere until actually allied to keep them from attacking.

Klokkwork wrote:The pessimist sees the mind of the optimist as half empty
[Email] [WWW]
xijko

Multicellular

The... um... Library! Yeah that's it. The "library"...

Or perhaps beating you up is the Grox's way of saying "We love you."
[code]

Captain Hyotoya-"Us Tintonga are powerful and rich! We will throw wads of cash at you until you obey us! Metaphorically speaking."

Awesome sig by Ryzilla1
>>Awesome song<<
[WWW]
Diabo170

Microbe

With Lucy in the sky with diamonds, (Ps, they arent diamonds, they're really specks of plutonium.)

xijko wrote:Or perhaps beating you up is the Grox's way of saying "We love you." [/i][/size]

Strangly enough... I think that you would be right .

My computer... :S

TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

At the moment, I have been trying to defeat the Grox after allying with them.
I didnt realize how anonyingly hard it is.
-_-

[Email] aim icon [MSN]
Metamorfasis

Microbe

Unfortunatley, as much as i love the grox... Literally ALL of the other empires will hate you with -50 rating. And once you go in their terratory you most likeley will make it red with the auto blaster.

Hey there is a mod that wont change any rating once you ally with the grox, and if you beat the grox, all empires want to ally with you.

I'm attempting to destroy the grox at the moment... Its not gonna be easy, but its gonna be possible.

Alex27123344

Microbe

**Turn left in 20 yards** "NO!! LOCATION! I NEED LOCATION!!"

Oh, by the way, if u ally the grox, u just about go to war with everyone else in the universe that u arent already allied with . just thought id let u know

chandler1996VT

Microbe

I tried to ally with the grox, but when I used the super happy ray, they took away 60 relationship points for "scaring their citizens"! If they are afraid of a heppy ray I'll give em something to be afraid of!(I completely destroyed their empire)
PS. If you destroy their home world( about 11 parsecs from the center of the galaxy) they wont attack you as often. aAn easy way to get to the center is when your health is down, pause, hold ctrl shift c, and enter "refillmotives" it will recharge your energy and health. also pausing let's you look around to find a solar system that you can fly to.

I am the creator of species, worlds, and spaceships, but best of all, I CAN BUILD A CAR! I am truly the god of my own little world.

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: