The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
New Space Stage Weapons and Tools  XML
Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Poll
Should more tools be allowed in the Space Age
Yes 100% [ 10 ]
No 0% [ 0 ]
No direct opinion. 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
STUPIDOO

Civilized Sporeon

Here is a list of some reccomendations for new Space Age weapons/tools. Feel free to post your ideas.
Key:
Orange - Sold per unit
Blue - unlimited use on ship.

Slasher - Halves a target's health.
Terra Bomb - Ruins a planet's terrascore, ruining all colony functions. Lasts 30 seconds.
Infinate Health Pack - Allows unlimited health for a full 10 minutes!
SunBlaster - Blows up an entire system. BOOM!

Gas Inhabitor - Allows you to explore gas giants.
Hypnosis Beam - Makes enemy target fight for you.
Electrifier - Stuns a spaceship/vehicle/turret target and lowers its health.
Pack Increase - turns the amount of a single object you can have in your cargo from 99 to 999.
HyperStorage - Expands your cargo hold even MORE.

Rock Island - (requires "Gas Inhabitor") places a rock in a gas giant -allowing colonies.
Flooder - Floods a whole colony.
Nature's Help - Sends a terrifying combination of epic creatures, disease, tsunamis, and wind storms to attack a planet.
Mass Collider - Sends a planet tumbling towards another -destroying both when they collide!
Space Station - A low-cost station to set up orbiting a planet, including gas giants. They give you a presence in a solar system, allow trade (like tools), and recharges etc. But they do NOT produce spice, nor trade it. Editor to go along with it.
Happy System - Place on an allied sentient planet to be able to set up a colony in that system.
Colony Evacuator - Evacuates a colony. For when you suspect an attack/are low on money. You can place it safely on another planet.

Hyper Catagory - One stronger than Mega. Applies to laser, proton missile, etc.
Anti-Matter Ray - A very powerful laser, damage 1000/sec.

Galaxy Token - Given to you after you colonize 500 planets, use in a system to change it into a Black Hole that leads to a new galaxy.
Name Changer (Free of Cost) - Use in a system for a chance to change its name.
More Galactic Core - Each unit allows you to travel through the Galactic Core again, allowing to to discover far-off worlds/universes.

I am open to ideas regarding this issue. Tools I like will be added to the list! Just specify its use -always on your ship (like laser) or use-by-unit (like Planet Buster).

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/30/2010 20:15:24

Profile. Yay!
[WWW]
jch2897

GalacticGod

Celebrating Explosion Day with the pretty lady. Happy Explosion Day!

Wrong section! Feedback, SPOREit.

Trentest

Microbe

Download BetterSpore. And you'll get almost double the amount of basic tools.

But I don't like modding my game, so I removed it quickly.

Trentest: formerly known as TSC0308. It sounds snappier don't it?

MY INGAME SPORE NAME IS STILL TSC0308: DONT SEARCH FOR TRENTEST

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/tsc0308

sporemasterblackbird

Spore Master

Welcome to Feedback.

[Email]
TheBuzzard

Civilized Sporeon

I am currently in the Andromeda Galaxy, amassing a fleet to destroy you. Please hold.

I like the gas inhabitor one - its so stupid that you can't fly into one.

Captain - Can I go to a gas giant?

Empire - No, it's too dangerous. Now be a good little alien and fly into that black hole over there.

(Captain flys into black hole, surives, goes back through and reports to empire)

Captain - That was easy. Now can I go to a gas giant?

Empire - NO!!!!!!!

My guess as to why this happens is becuase the dense clouds would muck up the performance of the game, but I like the idea nonetheless.

The optimist sees a glass as half full, the pessimist sees the glass as half empty and The Grox sees the glass as a threat and blasts it to pieces.

TrinYangEmpire

Microbe

STUPIDOO wrote:Here is a list of some reccomendations for new Space Age weapons/tools. Feel free to post your ideas.
Key:
Orange - Sold per unit
Blue - unlimited use on ship.

Slasher - Halves a target's health.
Terra Bomb - Ruins a planet's terrascore, ruining all colony functions. Lasts 30 seconds.
Infinate Health Pack - Allows unlimited health for a full 10 minutes!
SunBlaster - Blows up an entire system. BOOM!

Gas Inhabitor - Allows you to explore gas giants.
Hypnosis Beam - Makes enemy target fight for you.
Electrifier - Stuns a spaceship/vehicle/turret target and lowers its health.
Pack Increase - turns the amount of a single object you can have in your cargo from 99 to 999.
HyperStorage - Expands your cargo hold even MORE.

Rock Island - (requires "Gas Inhabitor") places a rock in a gas giant -allowing colonies.
Flooder - Floods a whole colony.
Nature's Help - Sends a terrifying combination of epic creatures, disease, tsunamis, and wind storms to attack a planet.
Mass Collider - Sends a planet tumbling towards another -destroying both when they collide!
Space Station - A low-cost station to set up orbiting a planet, including gas giants. They give you a presence in a solar system, allow trade (like tools), and recharges etc. But they do NOT produce spice, nor trade it. Editor to go along with it.
Happy System - Place on an allied sentient planet to be able to set up a colony in that system.
Colony Evacuator - Evacuates a colony. For when you suspect an attack/are low on money. You can place it safely on another planet.

Hyper Catagory - One stronger than Mega. Applies to laser, proton missile, etc.
Anti-Matter Ray - A very powerful laser, damage 1000/sec.

Galaxy Token - Given to you after you colonize 500 planets, use in a system to change it into a Black Hole that leads to a new galaxy.
Name Changer (Free of Cost) - Use in a system for a chance to change its name.
More Galactic Core - Each unit allows you to travel through the Galactic Core again, allowing to to discover far-off worlds/universes.

I am open to ideas regarding this issue. Tools I like will be added to the list! Just specify its use -always on your ship (like laser) or use-by-unit (like Planet Buster).

You're overfeeding Maxis kid.

Love,
Trin-

Wait. I don't know you, so I don't love you.

Oh well.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
flametitan

GalacticGod

STTTOOOONNNAAAA SSSSUUUUNNNNSSHHHINNNEEE!!!

I have a similar idea for space stations, the gas inhibitor and rock is a good idea, but what do you produce? The rest just seems a bit, game breaking. like UNLIMITED HEALTH FOR TEN MINUTES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If that isn't broken, I don't know what is.

95% of teens today would die if their social network died. Copy and paste this into your sig if you're one of the 5% that would laugh like hell. 残酷天使のテーゼ

Evangelion > Gundam. If you say otherwise, you are a) lying, or b) an idiot.

Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Go to: