The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
This might be obvious...but how do I create my own plants?  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Vendayn

Microbe

I thought I read something about being able to create your own plants? I went to the creator tab and all I could make were creatures or vehicles...but I didn't see any plant option. Did this not get implemented?

Thanks

Ask a question and you are stupid for 30 seconds, never ask and you are stupid for life.

Vendayn's Profile | Desert Theme Sporecast | Ice Theme Sporecast|
Forest Theme Sporecast|Shadow Walkers Sporecast
Wedantil

Microbe

Not yet
Moach

Multicellular

they said something about adding that later in an expansion or patch.... it will be there, i´m sure, just a question of "when" and "how much for it"

"just want one thing, just to play a sim,
but that castle crumbled and we´re left with just a game...
where´s our Spore, Sim-Nothing?!"

if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
Vendayn

Microbe

ah, okay. That explains why I haven't seen a plant editor yet.

Thank you

Ask a question and you are stupid for 30 seconds, never ask and you are stupid for life.

Vendayn's Profile | Desert Theme Sporecast | Ice Theme Sporecast|
Forest Theme Sporecast|Shadow Walkers Sporecast
3rdType

Multicellular

*insert 7 page rant about ecological editing conspiracies, superficial creative vision, and aesthetically pleasing graphics here*

No, seriously, it's cool. It's actually in the game and buggy as hell. They probably wanted to release the game within a timeframe so they left it like that, I'm fairly certain they'll patch it. I hope so anyway.

Woosh.
[Email] [WWW] [MSN]
AzruPL

Multicellular

Aye, it would sure be great if it came out in a patch and not in an expansion.

Glacial Eye
Looking good? RATE IT! (My first !! And a !! Thanks and keep 'em coming. ^^)
My profile: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/AzruPL

Poast your feedback in the Spore Feedback forums!
liamdude

Microbe

yh itll definitly b in an expansion or a booster pack, coz if u just look in the (vista) game folder in documents, then it sez basically all the future bits, like it has an adventure folder, and shock horror, they added an expansion for adventures!!! (galactic adventures) so its kinda obvious seeing as how ther is a plant folder, that shock horror, ther might just be a plant editor!!! lol so I hope thats just some concrete evidence that EA at least intends to make a plant editor

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/08/2010 18:27:19

Slyth33

GalacticGod

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

What's worse than a huge necro?

A huge necro with bad grammar.

Jaconan

Civilized Sporeon

liamdude wrote:yh itll definitly b in an expansion or a booster pack, coz if u just look in the (vista) game folder in documents, then it sez basically all the future bits, like it has an adventure folder, and shock horror, they added an expansion for adventures!!! (galactic adventures) so its kinda obvious seeing as how ther is a plant folder, that shock horror, ther might just be a plant editor!!! lol so I hope thats just some concrete evidence that EA at least intends to make a plant editor

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TyrannoFan

Civilized Sporeon

Spore: Arkham Creation - Alpha Testing; bug fixing

liamdude wrote:yh itll definitly b in an expansion or a booster pack, coz if u just look in the (vista) game folder in documents, then it sez basically all the future bits, like it has an adventure folder, and shock horror, they added an expansion for adventures!!! (galactic adventures) so its kinda obvious seeing as how ther is a plant folder, that shock horror, ther might just be a plant editor!!! lol so I hope thats just some concrete evidence that EA at least intends to make a plant editor

Someone, make a picture of Chuck Norris with "LOLWUT" written under him.
[Email] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

TyrannoFan wrote:

This'll be the last time I spam anything for a while.

TyrannoFan

Civilized Sporeon

Spore: Arkham Creation - Alpha Testing; bug fixing

ghostofillusion wrote:
TyrannoFan wrote:

This'll be the last time I spam anything for a while.

Perfect.

See, even Chuck Norris doesn't know what that guy was talking about!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/08/2010 19:23:06

A lot of my post count is from Melvin. Also I've been banned twice for no reason.
[Email] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
MKCSTEALTH

GalacticGod

i herd u liek mudkipz

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/08/2010 19:32:09

97duncan

Multicellular

my soul is in my body in my house in new mexico on earth in the milky way in one big game of spore

you know its weird how we all thougt that maxis would patch this two years ago and now we know that i will be out when a pig name fernando lands in the galictic core

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: