The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
The NEW Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 233
Location:
Being mistakened as Selina

Online

Why can’t I uprate this creation? :(

nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 233
Location:
Being mistakened as Selina

Online

Page lag.

nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 233
Location:
Being mistakened as Selina

Online

Finish The Joke Game wrote:
LMSargent wrote:How do you make time fly?

NathanielRD wrote:Give it wings.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2017 04:11:19

nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 233
Location:
Being mistakened as Selina

Online

SHU

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4914
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
SHU

Uh oh! You friccin moron. You just got SHU'd

Tag your friends to totally SHU them!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2017 04:55:52

ecks dee
[WWW]
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9918
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

On a Spore-related note (rather than completely humorless attempts at anime memes), my first upload in a while:

The 225 Chekov

A small but accurate pistol, capable of holding a single round. Generally out of popular use, as it has no safety, and can go off at any time.

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4914
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

CaptnSHUnny

SHUlinaC05

ecks dee
[WWW]
Remmington12

Multicellular

Joined: 07/17/2016 10:27:14
Messages: 182
Location:
Zoop!

Offline

SHUmmington12

fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2058
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

HOLY SPORE I JUST DID SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2017 13:21:02

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4914
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

chicken nugger but it's lollipop chicken instead

ecks dee
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10966
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

Fouseytube

[Email] [WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

fungus3 wrote:HOLY SPORE I JUST DID SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY:

that isnt really revolutionary you can do that for like anything

>be me
>king of Sporechan
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2058
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

eme12 wrote:
fungus3 wrote:HOLY SPORE I JUST DID SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY:

that isnt really revolutionary you can do that for like anything

Not helping. I mean that Bot Parts creatures finally have a way to be shared!

Also, I don't know anyone who did that before.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

fungus3 wrote:
eme12 wrote:
fungus3 wrote:HOLY SPORE I JUST DID SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY:

that isnt really revolutionary you can do that for like anything

Not helping. I mean that Bot Parts creatures finally have a way to be shared!

Also, I don't know anyone who did that before.

yeah this way can be used for

anything

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10966
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

The newest registered user is Osteninja12345

[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: