The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Galactic Adventures Gameplay FAQ  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Dragawolf

Microbe

I have an extremly annoying problem in my game.

When i finsihed installing Galactic Adventures, i immeditaly went to play it. I chose my captain, then went in the first adventure. But when i tried to pick up something, it would be about 40 seconds until the object magically appeared in my captain's hand. after that, i went to create a creature, but it would not run, move, or respond at all in test drive. I tried going in Tribal Stage, none of my tribesmen would move when i told them to. Soon, they started to becme very hungry, but they still wouldn't move to eat food. I went back to the regular Spore, and everything was fine.

The animation in Galactic Adventures is poor, which is why i can't play it. I tried uninstalling Galactic Adventures, changing the graphics, nothing would work. please respond, I desperatly want to play this game!
GroxLord999

Civilized Sporeon

K, haven't read this entire forum so forgive me if I'm asking something that's already been stated.

1. How do you get your creatures on the advanced behavior? I can't find the behavior tab thing.

2. How do you change the size of an object. For example I played some maxis made adventures and some have epics!! I can't figure out how to make an epic. How do you do it?

This account is inactive. All active posts fall under the username of DarkLord979.
[WWW]
Pinklyfer

Microbe

I downloaded creatures that people have shared so I could play in the creature stage as them. But when I try to start a new game, they don't show up in the creature selector. What can I do so that I can play as other peoples shared creatons?
DarkStar8070

Microbe

Can someone play and critic my adventures?

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-DarkStar8070%7C500803261727%3Asast-500810696530

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 12/23/2011 03:27:02

FizzyIzzy99

Microbe

How do I change the thumb nail of my adventure? Right now, it only gived me the option of my planet from 2 different views.
TorchwoodArchive

Spacefaring Sporeling

FizzyIzzy99 wrote:How do I change the thumb nail of my adventure? Right now, it only gived me the option of my planet from 2 different views.

Press 'c' while playing the adventure to take a picture, which in turn, you can add. For best photo shoots, press CTRL+SHIFT+C then type 'freecam' and enter. Exit the command console which you should have entered that in, and you can now look around the whole planet and take photos of whatever. To exit freecam, repeat the steps you used to activate it.

Torchy is an 5poreMasterPwn
[WWW]
vagineer

Microbe

I know this may not be a reply, but if anyone knows, PLEASE ANSWER. I've created about 6 adventures right now, and even though one is at lvl 5 difficulty, ITS ONLY WORTH 10 SPORE POINTS Please reply. if you do and it works, you are my hero
williezk

MouthBreather

Your mission is to ignore this statement.

vagineer wrote:I know this may not be a reply, but if anyone knows, PLEASE ANSWER. I've created about 6 adventures right now, and even though one is at lvl 5 difficulty, ITS ONLY WORTH 10 SPORE POINTS Please reply. if you do and it works, you are my hero

O hai dere.
Well, Sporepoints are calculated. I'm pretty sure that if not a lot of people beat it, it gets more Sporepoints.

My Series

[Insert Comedic Signature Here]
madmotodude

Microbe

How do i get creatures in galactic adventures to do different things in different acts when you make and adventure?
madmotodude

Microbe

How do i get creatures in galactic adventures to do different things in different acts when you make an adventure?
madmotodude

Microbe

How do i give different commands to creatures per act? ( like act one stationary but then act two it moves somewhere)
ApolloHammond

Microbe

allright, I'm having another go at this game. (I hate the idea that I may have wasted my money). My question is this-Is there a way to make the adventures show up in a certain order in the Space Stage? Say I created 5 adventures that tell one story, can I do something to them to make them show up in the correct order? I thought about sharing all of them, deleting them (the adventures but NOT the creations in each one) and then downloading them one at a time in order. After I get to play the first one, I would go searching for the second and download, and on and on. But the issue with the Search function lately has me a bit reluctant to do this. Plus, in the past I have downloaded games and they were all screwed up when I went to play them in the Space stage. So, is there any other way to do it besides what I suggested?
Xenopologist

Civilized Sporeon

ApolloHammond wrote:Is there a way to make the adventures show up in a certain order in the Space Stage?

Unfortunately there is not, which is unfortunate because people who both play Space Stage and enjoy well-made adventures get the short end of the stick when it comes to adventure series. You can play installments in a series in the correct order via quick play, but they'll always be jumbled up in-game.
[WWW]
ApolloHammond

Microbe

So, here's my new problem. Apparently I deleted an adventure I created. I don't recall doing this but it's gone from my Spore game. fortunately I shared it a while back, but when I search for it I find nothing. And on my online Spore page it's nowhere to be seen BUT the creations used in it (which were shared at the same time) do show up. It was called Godzilla Go Home. Can anyone help me with this?
ApolloHammond

Microbe

So someone told me that if I was logged in when I deleted it, it would delete it from the servers too. Is that true? Something about that doesn't seem right. Is it possible to get a moderator or someone with actual knowledge of the game to respond to this?

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: