The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Dimensional Clash IX [OOC]  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Welcome back from the land of poles, my friend

TheDippster

Spacefaring Sporeling

It’s been good.anyway I start college on the 8th so I might disappear for a little bit when that first starts

My life's goal is to have something mention me on tvtropes Let's Play

Deviantart Sleep, enjoy it? I do indeed.
Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

TheDippster wrote:It’s been good.anyway I start college on the 8th so I might disappear for a little bit when that first starts

That's completely fine. It[s great to see you back on the Sporum again. Check your PMs!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/22/2017 05:14:23

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
EropsToad

GalacticGod

cool beans, you thinking of hopping back in, though?

TheDippster

Spacefaring Sporeling

Yeah I do. I just am going to make a point to be as obsessive as I was. Also expect that hedgehog weirdo to show back up. However I have retconning to finish doing for him and Ryle, the biggest thing being a reworked magic system

frogies

Multicellular

Username: Frogies

Name: Earth

Sex: N/A

Height: 3959 mile radius

Weight: 5.972 x 10^24 kg

Description/Picture:

Universe: Real Life/Touhou/KKHTA!AU

Abilities: The only currently-known planet with multicellular microorganisms, Earth is a dynamic planet with an active mantle and core. This interior activity allows for vulcanism to occur, and movement of plate tectonics, which in turn can create earthquakes.

In addition to terrestrial occurrences, Earth also has a nitrogenous atmosphere (with some dilutions) in which weather can occur. Some examples of extreme weather include tropical storms and thunderstorms, in addition to a plethora of others.

Some of these changes can induce mass-extinction events, greatly decreasing biodiversity in a relatively short amount of time.

Bio: Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only object in the Universe known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence, Earth formed over 4 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, Earth's only natural satellite. Earth revolves around the Sun in 365.26 days, a period known as an Earth year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis about 366.26 times.

Earth's axis of rotation is tilted, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface. The gravitational interaction between the Earth and Moon causes ocean tides, stabilizes the Earth's orientation on its axis, and gradually slows its rotation. Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System and the largest of the four terrestrial planets.

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid tectonic plates that migrate across the surface over periods of many millions of years. About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans. The remaining 29% is land consisting of continents and islands that together have many lakes, rivers and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. The majority of Earth's polar regions are covered in ice, including the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice of the Arctic ice pack. Earth's interior remains active with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the Earth's magnetic field, and a convecting mantle that drives plate tectonics.

Within the first billion years of Earth's history, life appeared in the oceans and began to affect the Earth's atmosphere and surface, leading to the proliferation of aerobic and anaerobic organisms. Some geological evidence indicates that life may have arisen as much as 4.1 billion years ago. Since then, the combination of Earth's distance from the Sun, physical properties, and geological history have allowed life to evolve and thrive. In the history of the Earth, biodiversity has gone through long periods of expansion, occasionally punctuated by mass extinction events. Over 99% of all species that ever lived on Earth are extinct. Estimates of the number of species on Earth today vary widely; most species have not been described. Over 7.6 billion humans live on Earth and depend on its biosphere and natural resources for their survival. Humans have developed diverse societies and cultures; politically, the world has about 200 sovereign states.

Alignment: True Neutral

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth

==========================

Name: The Moon

Sex: N/A

Height: 1079 miles

Weight: 7.34767309 × 10^22 kilograms

Description/Picture:

Universe: Real Life/Touhou/KKHTA!AU

Abilities: The moon, due to a combonation of its weak gravitational pull on the ocean’s waters as well as its relatively close distance to Earth, can cause the phenomenon known as tides, including low tides and high tides, depending on the time of day.

Staring at the true full moon is said to be able to induce insanity in humans, though if the series protagonists are any indication this is possible to resist. Also, it's known to make youkai stronger, or even change their form when it's a full moon, such as Keine Kamishirasawa turning into a Were-hakutaku, or Kagerou Imaizumi turning into a werewolf. The Moon is also an important heavenly body for youkai, holding festivals on days when the Moon is a full moon. Furthermore, Luna Child has strong connections with the moon. In the PC-98 canon, it's said that Mima's power is at its strongest when the moon is out.

Something is said to happen if the Moon’s eye is to open, but as of now, there are no confirmations if this is true....

Bio: The Moon is an astronomical body that orbits planet Earth, being Earth's only permanent natural satellite. It is the fifth-largest natural satellite in the Solar System, and the largest among planetary satellites relative to the size of the planet that it orbits (its primary). Following Jupiter's satellite Io, the Moon is the second-densest satellite among those whose densities are known.

The Moon is thought to have formed about 4.51 billion years ago, not long after Earth. The most widely accepted explanation is that the Moon formed from the debris left over after a giant impact between Earth and a Mars-sized body called Theia.

The Moon is in synchronous rotation with Earth, always showing the same face, with its near side marked by dark volcanic maria that fill the spaces between the bright ancient crustal highlands and the prominent impact craters. As seen from the Earth, it is the second-brightest regularly visible celestial object in Earth's sky, after the Sun. Its surface is actually dark, although compared to the night sky it appears very bright, with a reflectance just slightly higher than that of worn asphalt. Its gravitational influence produces the ocean tides, body tides, and the slight lengthening of the day.

The Moon's average orbital distance at the present time is 384,402 km (238,856 mi),[10][11] or 1.28 light-seconds. This is about thirty times the diameter of Earth, with its apparent size in the sky almost the same as that of the Sun (due to it being 400x farther and larger), resulting in the Moon covering the Sun nearly precisely in total solar eclipse. This matching of apparent visual size will not continue in the far future, because the Moon's distance from Earth is slowly increasing.

The Soviet Union's Luna programme was the first to reach the Moon with unmanned spacecraft in 1959; the United States' NASA Apollo program achieved the only manned missions to date, beginning with the first manned lunar orbiting mission by Apollo 8 in 1968, and six manned lunar landings between 1969 and 1972, with the first being Apollo 11. These missions returned lunar rocks which have been used to develop a geological understanding of the Moon's origin, internal structure, and later history. Since the Apollo 17 mission in 1972, the Moon has been visited only by unmanned spacecraft.

Within human culture, both the Moon's natural prominence in the earthly sky, and its regular cycle of phases as seen from the Earth have provided cultural references and influences for human societies and cultures since time immemorial. Such cultural influences can be found in language, lunar based calendar systems, art, and mythology

The Moon is the home to the lunarians and moon rabbits (including Eirin Yagokoro, Kaguya Houraisan, and Reisen Udongein Inaba), whose civilization is hidden from humans in a similar manner to Gensokyo. The moon has two main faces: the Near side of the Moon and the Far Side of the Moon (月の裏). The near side is the Moon that most of the Outside World and Gensokyo is familiar with. It's inaccessible to ordinary lunarians, likely similar to how the Outside World is inaccessible to ordinary inhabitants of Gensokyo. The far side is known as the "true" Moon and it's the location of its only known metropolis; the Lunar Capital, closed away by a barrier. It can't typically be seen directly under normal circumstances (but the heroine of Imperishable Night had the opportunity to look at it when Eirin unveiled it), but can be seen in reflections. Ordinary humans can't even look directly at it without going mad, although looking at it in reflections seems to give no ill effects.

In Shinto myth, it was instead many gods under Amaterasu who fought to unify Japan. However, given that the lord of the Lunar Capital is Lord Tsukuyomi, who in Shinto myth was one of the main gods along with his sister Amaterasu, many of these gods and many Lunarians may be one and the same, but this isn't confirmed. It's highly likely, however, as in an interview in Symposium of Post-mysticism, ZUN has stated that the Moon is where the noble types of gods live, and referred to Eirin as a god.

The true names of some Lunarians, including Eirin Yagokoro and Chang'e, are unknown and unpronounceable to the people of Earth, so they use different given names on Earth.

The moon is said to be a Pure Land similar to Higan where the impurity of life and death does not exist, and thus nothing can age or grow sick while on the moon. However, allowing either mortals or those who have drunk the Hourai Elixir to live on the moon for too long could result in it becoming tainted. Kaguya Houraisan's manipulation of eternity allowed her to recreate this environment in Eientei.

Things such as insects don't appear to live on the Moon, but it has numerous peach and udonge trees.

The lunar seas exist on the "far side" as actual bodies of (lifeless) water - they're the closest point of the Moon to Earth and the usual arrival point for travelers, regardless of their means of travel.

The moon is, according to some, also said to have been the “former lover” of the Earth, before the two were separated when the Earth was overrun with satori-creatures. Some go even further to say how the moon, to this day, wishes to reunite with the Earth, but in doing so, spell doom for all life on both bodies. However, this is mostly unconfirmed, and is likely the stories generated by the deranged.

Alignment: True Neutral Neutral Evil

Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Moon
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/KoishiKomeijisHeartThrobbingAdventure

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/25/2017 09:14:05

Gone for good.
[WWW]
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Thinking about joining this, if it’s still accepting people. Has anyone done Ragyo Kiryuin?

___H__

Microbe

DarkLove979 wrote:Thinking about joining this, if it’s still accepting people. Has anyone done Ragyo Kiryuin?

Dimensional Clash is always accepting! And I don't think anyone's made a sheet for her yet. I'm super excited myself. Love your writing.
InfestedRP

Microbe

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR, I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

___H__ wrote:
DarkLove979 wrote:Thinking about joining this, if it’s still accepting people. Has anyone done Ragyo Kiryuin?

Dimensional Clash is always accepting! And I don't think anyone's made a sheet for her yet. I'm super excited myself. Love your writing.

whoops wrong alt.
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Clash is always accepting, and nobody's entered Psycho Mom yet.

Speaking of sheets...

===

Username: EropsToad

Name: Xander

Sex (if any): Male

Height (you can approximate): 6'3"

Weight (you can approximate): 204.5 lbs

Description/Picture:

Universe: Fire Emblem

Abilities: Xander is a Paladin, who rides on horseback and wields the sword and lance. His primary weapon is the sacred blade Siegfried, which is imbued with powerful magic and can fire a red laser beam from its tip. In addition, Xander is equipped with a Steel Lance and a Killer Lance. Like his siblings, Leo, Elise, Camilla, and Corrin, Xander is capable of tapping into manakete blood and activating Dragon Veins to alter terrain.

Xander's skills include:
-Shelter, which allows Xander to take an ally into his protection.
-Outdoor Fighter, which improves Xander's agility out of doors.
-Aegis, which halves magic and projectile damage against Xander.
-Defender which makes Xander more powerful if he is paired with another person.
-Chivalry, which is Xander's personal skill. When fighting a healthy and equally matched opponent, Xander will deal more damage.

Bio: Xander is the crown prince of the kingdom of Nohr and the eldest surviving son of King Garon. When Corrin was adopted into the family during his childhood, he acknowledged them as one of his younger siblings, personally supervising their combat training.

Xander is known to have been born with no exceptional talents. Physically weak and adopting an introverted personality in his youth, Xander had to meticulously apply himself to his training in order to earn the right to wield the legendary Siegfried. He has also revealed that whenever he was overly pressured in making a public speech, he would pretend that he was speaking in front of a group of rabbits (carrots in the Japanese version) in order to calm himself. Xander was also known to be a shy child, a fact that he divulges to Sakura through their supports. He eventually overcame his shyness by forcing himself to talk to his father, whom he considered to be the most frightening person he had ever known.

According to the supports shared between Elise and her retainer Arthur, Xander used to be a much more doting brother and happier person during her adolescence, and was even known to have enjoyed joking and playing with her. This same support also reveals that due to Garon being cold and ruthless even in his treatment of her, Xander used to act as a surrogate father figure towards her, providing her with the care and support that she needed. However, his change in personality and demeanor due to the stress of warfare have since caused her to step away from him, as she feels that it is more important for her brother to devote his fullest attention to his duties instead of indulging her.

Xander had two different retainers prior to Laslow and Peri. During a battle with Hoshido, Xander's forces were overwhelmed and the two sent Xander away, fending off the enemy so he could retreat; as a result, both were killed in battle. While retainer-less for some time, he eventually found two new ones. The first was Peri, whom Xander had discovered at a noble's combat tournament. Despite placing third, her character and potential had impressed Xander enough to name her as his retainer. Later, Garon assigned a mysterious mercenary to him. Initially suspicious, Xander dueled his second retainer, barely winning and was greatly impressed with his skill.

As the direct successor to the throne of Nohr, Xander was raised to become one. As such, he expresses complete patriotism to his country, cutting down all who stand in the way of Nohr's prosperity and well-being. Any order of King Garon given to him is completed with upmost perfection, even when Xander may not completely agree with the intentions, believing that all are done for the sake of bringing glory to Nohr. This devotion of Xander's is double-layered, however; beneath his apparent belief that Garon's involvement in the war is for the sake of Nohr's future, he also holds a stalwart belief that the king will revert to being the loving father he once was once the war ends in his favor. So strong is this belief of his, Xander has thus proven to be obstinate and intractable in having his opinion swayed, insisting that solid evidence must be presented to prove that Garon's change is permanent. Though he is a seasoned and skilled warrior, he detests fighting and killing for its sake alone. He even expresses deep remorse for the lives he has taken for his mission, even contemplating suicide on occasion.

Xander has some sense of honor, as he is disgusted by Zola's actions in Chapter 18 of Conquest, where he refuses to win the war by killing the Hoshidan royals while they are unarmed.

This naive belief of Xander's in turn suggests at a tender side that he is defined by, especially one that is displayed to both his siblings and his own sons. Despite appearing too busy to get to know his siblings well, he shows Camilla how much he knows about his four siblings in their support together including a surprising wealth of small tidbits of their habits. His love for his siblings often provides the catalyst to disobey his father's orders, such as sending the Avatar help on their mission in Conquest to quell the Ice Tribe rebellion despite the fact that Garon had ordered them to complete it alone. However, at other times his sense of duty may overrule his own familial sentiments, as he tearfully continued his duel with the Avatar in Birthright even though he had just accidentally killed Elise moments before. Despite knowing that the Avatar is not his true sibling, he nevertheless has always seen them as such, usually and affectionately calling them "Little Prince/Princess." This tender side is usually kept under tight wraps, as Xander considers open displays of affection to be unbecoming of his position as the crown prince.

The bond of trust between Xander and his retainers is one that evidently transcends the classic master-servant relationship, where he instead regards them as dear companions. This fact is best evidenced through Chapter 26 on the Birthright route, where he becomes fraught with worry and agitation when his retainers outright disobey his orders to save themselves from needless sacrifice.

Xander is said to have the best handwriting out of everyone in the army. His birthday is October 27.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Xander

TheDippster

Spacefaring Sporeling

I may have forgotten how to english

TheDippster:  
3. Name: Dipin D. Hedgehog
5. Sex (if any):  male
7. Height (you can approximate):6’  
9. Weight (you can approximate):175 lbs  
11. Description/Picture:   also I don’t know how to graphics tablet
13. universe:   Laviturn (not really sure but Long story short this is a working title for some kind thing.).
15. Abilities: As a anthropomorphic hedgehog Dipin possesses abilities such as enchanted flexibility, thick skin and his quills. His recent line of work has left him as a decent mechanic and with melee combat skills, with a hammer, boomerangs and a weedwhacker. These three weapons are stored as a combination of metal wristbands and plates on the bottom of his shoes, which have pieces of concave metal on the arch of the feet. Magic is used to swap between forms. He possesses a cell phone, like most teenagers from Laviturn, it’s water proof, because Laviturnians got tired of electronics getting destroyed by the tropical environment... they decided that around twenty or so years of technical failures was enough.

Note this bit is pretty much to explain how Magic works for Laviturnians more or less.

1. Magic is a force common to the world of Dimension 2, however while Magic is in Dimension 1 (Laviturn) it was not activated until recently, and as a result residents of Dimension 1 are learning how to use Magic. Magic can be best described as a semi intelligent muscle. In terms of the muscle aspect one’s Magical abilities increase with usage, if one can create stars it doesn’t mean that person can start messing with the tides. In short general usage increases overall the more one uses Magic and specific skills increase as they are used, meaning while fire shooting does help the user learn how to use electricity based Magic, it would be better to focus on using electricity to learn how to start a lightning storm.

With the semi-intelligent portion of Magic, studies mainly done by residents of Dimension 2 and about five or so hours by the Laviturnians, said five hours didn’t seem to amount to much other than how to do “rad backflips”. The conclusions drawn by the learned men and women of Dimension 2 determined that Magic takes orders.

In regards to efficiency, more specific commands create a lower requirement for Magical strength, meaning that a physicist could be on equal footing with a more Magically trained person, by virtue of being more skilled on a smaller scale. That being said the more specific the order the easier it is the preform, given the user has sufficient “strength”, for example commanding a tree branch to burst into flames requires more “strength” than commanding the molecules to vibrate enough to burst into flames. Magic users typically have something they use as a focus, foci act like a conductor/ amplifier, making it easier to preform magical feats, the constant flow of Magic through foci also allows the wielder to use higher levels of Magical skills when used on the focus itself before they can effect other things. For example if the user learns how to combust objects they can ignite their focus, creating a fire sword before starting a weekend campfire. Related to that motion also helps in preforming Magical feats, research has determined that kinetic energy of the movement supplements Magical energy along with allowing it to flow from the user with less resistance.

As a result of this the trio of Laviturnians are convinced that Magic follows the law of physics, (more or less depending on my understanding of physics), or in other words Magic is a means of adding or removing energy. Examples include using Magic to temporarily halt the movement of water molecules to create ice, realigning magnetic fields to create mag-lev platforms and reshaping metal by heating it, and removing the heat from the freshly molten metal can be used to not only to cool said metal but also to heat something else at a lower Magical cost.

Lastly, as stated how Magic takes orders and runes act as a way to put Magic in auto-pilot as long as said rune has a source of power. Unlike standard commands runes are the language that Magic speaks, according to the researchers at least. Due to the fact that the spoken language connected to runes have been lost for an unknown about of time, discovering old and creating new runes has proven difficult. The trio of Laviturnians, with help have managed to modify an existing rune to charge electronics.

In regards to Dipin’s Magical abilities he seems to a jack of all stats showing proficient skill in medium level Magic arts in various elemental fields, including ice, water, fire, electricity, metals, floral, earth and wind, with the last being what Dipin shows the most proficiency in, however he doesn’t excel at anything in particular. Dipin is skilled enough however to use all of these elements at long range. He also somehow manages to ride the weedwhacker around. His knowledge of runes his fairly limited he pretty much just knows how to use runes to charge things. Dipin is also able to break the forth wall, however running out of Magic during the break causes him to forget anything that happened due to wall breaking shenanigans. Also Magic can be used to cushion impact forces.

1. Bio: Dipin is a 17 year old anthropomorphic hedgehog that is native to the main island of a island referred to as the Laviturnian Isles, with the largest of the islands giving them their name. Dipin also already has some dimension traveling under his belt, this shall be explained so worry not. Dimension 1 is his home world seems to be very similar to ours in terms of history, geographical locals and things that currently exist. A major difference is that is seems that through out the history of certain anomalies have occurred that can only be described as magical, for example it seems the Laviturnian isles have only been in his home dimension for around 700-600 years ago. Also a hundred years or so before the appearance of these islands, additional research on the anomalies has shown that the anthropomorphic mammals found in his home dimension only appeared around 800-900 years ago, further research has shows that there were anthropomorphic reptiles, birds and other vertebrates but it appears they died out within a generation. So with some universe information given let’s cut to the chase and start mixing lore with bio. Dipin is a recent graduate of high school was working as a mechanic to earn money for college. One day while wandering wandering through the tropical forest of his homeland with some friends a strange demon-like creature attacked one of his compatriots, a scuffle occurred and somehow in the middle of it all a ball of fire was shot at said demon like creature by Dipin’s friend Ryle, who’s sheet will be added some time in the near future. Shortly after besting the creature in combat Dipin and friends found themselves in a strange land. The land in which the Laviturnians found themselves in a mideval land in which magic has long since been played apart, entering this land seems to have activated latent magical abilities found in inhabitants of the dimension that Dipin and friends are native to. The laviturnians have since spent the last several months figuring out how to get home, this search for clues has thus lead them to becoming adventurers.
3. Alignment: neutral good
5. Link: 

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/27/2017 19:07:46

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Username: DarkLo(ve/rd)979

Name: Ragyo Kiryuin

Sex (if any): Female

Height (you can approximate): Quite tall. At least 6 ft.

Weight (you can approximate): Very thin, perhaps around 130 lbs.

Description/Picture:

Universe: Kill la Kill

Abilities:
Ragyo is no ordinary human. Her body is infused with Life Fibers, which are likely the cause of the seven star-shaped scars on her back. Due to this, she is given superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, etc. And she is capable of manipulating and controlling Life Fibers—using them to born tendrils, blades, among many other things. She also possesses some regeneration abilities. And, rarely, she will use an ability called “Mind Stitching,” wherein she sews Life Fibers called Marionette Threads into the brains of her victims, giving her control over them. However, there have been cases of certain people breaking free from this. Ragyo is also capable of flight, and does not require a Kamui to do so.

Bio: After discovering the Primordial Life Fiber, Ragyo sought world domination. Her body became infused with Life Fibers, and she became a hybrid of human and alien. She sought to envelope the planet in them and destroy it, furthering the intergalactic conquest of the Life Fiber species. Later, Ragyo met and married Sōichirō Kiryuin, and birthed her first child: Satsuki, whom was the victim of Life Fiber fusing experiments, each failing. Ragyo attempted this again on her second child, Ryuko, failing again. She then attempted to dispose of the baby, unveiling the cruel nature of her personality to Sōichirō, which motivated him to disappear with Ryuko. Ragyo raises Satsuki to become the student council president of Honnōji Academy, a militaristic high school set atop Honnōji City. Ragyo plotted to use this school to facilitate her scheme for world domination, however Satsuki had prepared it to backfire on her.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Link: http://kill-la-kill.wikia.com/wiki/Ragyō_Kiryūin

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Accepted @ both

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/27/2017 01:14:34

dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

Username:dragonBoy2006
Name:Turbo Teen

Sex :Male

Height (you can approximate):5.9

Weight (you can approximate): 300

Description/Picture:

Universe:Turbo Teen

Abilities: Turbo Teen is a shapeshifter who can change into a car at will! He can use this power for helping others, and escaping danger.

Bio:A teenager named Brett Matthews, who swerved off a road during a thunderstorm and crashed into a secret government laboratory, is exposed to a molecular beam along with his red sports car. The boy and his car are fused together. Brett can morph into the car when exposed to extreme heat and will turn back into a humanwhen exposed to extreme cold.

Alignment:Lawful Good
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3h9IBBZ0Y

Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

dragonBoy2006 wrote:Username:dragonBoy2006
Name:Turbo Teen

Sex :Male

Height (you can approximate):5.9

Weight (you can approximate): 300

Description/Picture:

Universe:Turbo Teen

Abilities: Turbo Teen is a shapeshifter who can change into a car at will! He can use this power for helping others, and escaping danger.

Bio:A teenager named Brett Matthews, who swerved off a road during a thunderstorm and crashed into a secret government laboratory, is exposed to a molecular beam along with his red sports car. The boy and his car are fused together. Brett can morph into the car when exposed to extreme heat and will turn back into a humanwhen exposed to extreme cold.

Alignment:Lawful Good
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3h9IBBZ0Y

No

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: