The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Hypno Mantis Template Challenge - Winners announced!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
miracle-sun

Microbe

Maxiscaxtus Why You dont listen to me cause Im dutch so im not important for this community, i wrote you a letter on the forum, i asking question on the forum but You still dont listen to me and other, did you learn ignoring from your parents?, take us sirius i wass tried to be nice but now its war (sorry) so Why is my question, i also mailed thousand Times to maxis but your still ignoring do i have to do this with justice, Why maxis Why give my Just one silly poor answer Please take us sirius
J3PSS

Civilized Sporeon

nobody will take you seriously after that grammafail rant

Haters gunna Hate... ME! [2nd Create-Off ~ My Spore ~ DC Scroll ~ Photobucket ~ TSD ~ USDC ~ PLATZ ~ DRPT ~ NLB ~ IF ~ OMM ]

miracle-sun

Microbe

J3PSS wrote:nobody will take you seriously after that grammafail rant

Than i have to go to america and ask maxis it for it owns door
SooperWalrus

Civilized Sporeon

Trying to nail my own hand to my foot, and my other foot to my forehead.

miracle-sun wrote:
J3PSS wrote:nobody will take you seriously after that grammafail rant

Than i have to go to america and ask maxis it for it owns door

....What?!
Maxis isn't gonna give you their door!

Well, then.
RogueGrox

GalacticGod

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

So... You're going to fly all the way to America to get some rusty underused door?
Yeah have fun with that.

Click mah sig
SooperWalrus

Civilized Sporeon

Trying to nail my own hand to my foot, and my other foot to my forehead.

Sorry, mate. Maxis doesn't even listen to those of us who do speak English. I saw something like how you write before, sort of a (Polish?) and English combo. I think it's the word "Muss" that did it.

Well, then.
RogueGrox

GalacticGod

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

SooperWalrus wrote:Sorry, mate. Maxis doesn't even listen to those of us who do speak English. I saw something like how you write before, sort of a (Polish?) and English combo. I think it's the word "Muss" that did it.
Dutch.

Click mah sig
Crunchybananas

Microbe

Hey, I want to create too
Drew980

GalacticGod

You guys are dinks, if he is Dutch then he obviously does not not English very well. There is no need to one star him and flame him out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/19/2011 12:51:28

@freshwhiteprince
miracle-sun

Microbe

Drew980 wrote:You guys are dinks, if he is Dutch then he obviously does not not English very well. There is no need to one star him and flame him out.

Im dutch so Whats wrong with that, my age is 11 years old what do You think that im a 22 old guy, i even siting in the last group of THE lower school, and Their You got really bad english
J3PSS

Civilized Sporeon

miracle-sun wrote:
Drew980 wrote:You guys are dinks, if he is Dutch then he obviously does not not English very well. There is no need to one star him and flame him out.

Im dutch so Whats wrong with that, my age is 11 years old what do You think that im a 22 old guy, i even siting in the last group of THE lower school, and Their You got really bad english

this made me Lol for some reason

Haters gunna Hate... ME! [2nd Create-Off ~ My Spore ~ DC Scroll ~ Photobucket ~ TSD ~ USDC ~ PLATZ ~ DRPT ~ NLB ~ IF ~ OMM ]

TrinityCisneros

Microbe

What's the next contest, Maxis?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/26/2011 22:13:20

MaksisMan

Civilized Sporeon

Wut?

Maxis doesn't answers. Just wait, don't bump, and/or enter an user's contest.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/26/2011 22:13:32

I find unavaiable images to be pretty amusing.
Drew980

GalacticGod

miracle-sun wrote:

I was defending you but okay.

@freshwhiteprince
miracle-sun

Microbe

Drew980 wrote:
miracle-sun wrote:

I was defending you but okay.

And i want to thank You for that, but i really mean what i say but now im 12 not 11 anymore, maxis im sorry i did not mean enough to you

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: