The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Creepy and Cute Pack:Spore Evolves with New Content,Gameplay and Tools (official announcement)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
williwalli

Multicellular

Since we know each other from the german forums, I thought you know that flaming is bad >.>;

Flaming in our Forum is not only bad, but also not allowed. Flaming in this Forum is not even controlled enough to forbidd it.

Just say your criticism in a more...friendly way

You know i´m a normal, helpful and very friendly Guy...but @Perverti already has been recognized by me as what he is, just like the ongoing list of unrational Spore-Haters, that are only on THIS Forum...you know why ?

Because they would get banned in any other Forums...

It´s not bad to flame sometimes, if you´re not a Moderator and want to get rid of the negative Creeps...didn´t see Rocketgirl here for a while...Anyone recognizes the Forum gets more serious and less trolled...wonder why this is ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/21/2008 10:45:39

Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

williwalli wrote:@Perverti

You just made me very sad.
Good for you.

Now who is the troll?

If you actually read what I have to say, you would understand I don't hate Spore.
Neither do I troll.
Ive been quite helpful even. And you just come on this board to pick on what I say.
You have this sense of entitlement to get me out of this place. While I have tried to reason with you.
Even tried to get along.

EDIT: If I really was such a troll, I would imagine to have less stars. Nobody is going to 5 star troll posts.
Exept for the odd fanboy.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/21/2008 10:55:45

williwalli

Multicellular

If you actually read what I have to say, you would understand I don't hate Spore.

That´s wrong, your just to opportunistic to reveal that you are. Do you think People are stupid and can´t read between the Lines ?

You missed the Point that in almost ANY...and I really mean ANY Thread inside this Forum, there´s at least one response of you...why did you missed to say that, while naming me a Troll ?

You have to understand that I usually don´t report People I have a fight with...I only report thoose that act illegaly on the Forums. And as long as Threads are opened that show you how to bypass the DRM or whatever, I will report them. As long as Threads are opened that only have the Purpose to put hate on either Maxis or EA (at least on EA is partly understandable for me, but not Maxis). I will report them and they will get closed sooner or later.

The usual way for complaints is the EA E-Mail Adress or response in the official and stickied Threads, not in a personal Hate-Message Thread.

It´s easy to sound professional with the Words you write here @Pavati...but deeds speak more then Words...

If I really was such a troll, I would imagine to have less stars. Nobody is going to 5 star troll posts.

I just have to quote that, to hopefully make you finally understand what I wanna to tell you.

But it´s obvious you will never do...

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 10/21/2008 11:01:03

Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

Mastermind69 wrote:Okay I watched the vid, and I think the creature he beamed out was pretty much the same as the holo-creature we can beam out in our game
)

Hmm, do notice how Will says that he quickly needs to get back on his ship because the uplifted species responds violently. That should mean that he can die. Thats quite a big difference. Since it implies that there was some kind of interaction possible. As a hologram we can't really interact with the surroundings.
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

williwalli wrote:....

Ok, fine by me.
Like I asked and said before, ignore me. You are the very monster you seem to be fighting against.
Personal hate threads
williwalli

Multicellular

Double Post. §$%& i´m no Moderator here...

No I won´t, I will always respond on you, when I think your writing §$%&. I know this could be a fulltime Job...but honestly...i´ll try what I can...

You are the very monster you seem to be fighting against.

No, i´m just reacting on Actions on this Forum I don´t like...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/21/2008 11:05:01

Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

williwalli wrote:Double Post. §$%& i´m no Moderator here...

No I won´t, I will always respond on you, when I think your writing §$%&. I know this could be a fulltime Job...but honestly...i´ll try what I can...

You are the very monster you seem to be fighting against.

No, i´m just reacting on Actions on this Forum I don´t like...

But I wasn't writing crap.
Instead of bashing me, why didn't you join in on the discusion?
I was.
dirtmonkey

Microbe

williwalli wrote:No, i´m just reacting on Actions on this Forum I don´t like...

No you're not.

EDIT by SporeMasterNumerator
Removed insult and profanity

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/21/2008 15:40:12

Eekwotsthat

MouthBreather

Ok stop the flaming on both sides and get with the topic thread can we...

I see lots of complaints comparing the price of the creature creator vs the price of the parts pack. Anyone else consider the fact that the creature creator was released as a means in which they could populate the sporepedia with content. As such it was priced lower than it would of otherwise been. Just something to bear in mind.

Mastermind69

Multicellular

Ok stop the flaming on both sides and get with the topic thread can we...

Good idea
Anyways, I won't buy it because I don't see a sense in it, I rather want more features to make the game more fun to play, the editors are awesome already

I don't have a signature...go away...
MY PROFILE, HAVE A LOOK
Jbotski

Civilized Sporeon

Pandora, looking for the Vault. No, not THAT Pandora!

this is gonna suck

no rly

haha jk

oh and the game
GrnDragn

Multicellular

Sweet, I need a new alien for my storyline anyway, it has to look and feel pure evil, and the C&C pack looks like the perfect thing for it, Awsome!

"All those who hear this message, let it be known that the great goddess Jerichonia, the Great Dragon has willed that Jerichonians are the chosen species, the one meant to carry on the mantle. Do not stand in our way, or you shall burn in our firey path!"- First Jerichonian Archon, Narda Romul

Skymin

Multicellular

Huh. It got un-stickied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Credit for the Signature goes to me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image is a Link~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[WWW] [MSN]
hiki2008

Microbe

Skymin wrote:Huh. It got un-stickied.

yep .......

[WWW]
inuspike

Microbe

Not sure if this was already covered (32 pages to read and I'm in class)

It seems that people are willing to pay 5-10 bucks (myself included) but, and especially considering how tight EVERYONE'S wallet is now after the economic crapfest, 20 is rather extreme for what could (and arguably should) be a patch of parts, colors, and dances or what have you.

I really hope Will gets his hands on the reigns of his creation before it gets milked into dust...
I still play/love Spore but until the ACTUAL expansion, which i will pay 20 for (though I'd wager it'll be more), it is getting and will continue to get a tad dull and repetitive.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: