The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Hero Creature Creation Controls  XML
Forum Index » Spore Console
MaxisCactus

Civilized Sporeon

Spore Hero Creature Creation Tutorial

Spore Hero – Creature Creator Controls

Basics:

Move Cursor – Wii Remote
Use the Wii Remote as a cursor to navigate the Creature Creator.
Rotate Camera – Nunchuk (Joystick)
Use the joystick on the Nunchuk to rotate the camera around your creature
Select Part – A button
Use the A button to select parts from the parts palette or to highlight parts on your creature
Rotate Selected Part – Control Pad (Wii Remote)
Use the control pad on the Wii Remote to rotate the highlighted creature part
Enlarge Selected Part – C button
Use the C button to enlarge the highlighted creature part
Shrink Selected Part – Z button
Use the Z button to shrink the highlighted creature part
Precision Mode – B button
Use the B button to go into precision mode (zoom in on the highlighted part – particularly useful for making precision changes to parts)

Menu / User Interface:

Name Bar – Click the name bar at the top of the screen to change your creature’s name

Control Help – Click the Question Mark button at the top to see the controls list

Complexity Meter
– the Complexity Meter on the left side of the screen shows the complexity of your creature. Once you reach the maximum, you will not be able to add additional parts to your creature without removing some.

Undo / Redo – The red Undo / Redo buttons near the bottom left allow you to undo / redo your past modifications to your creature.

Abilities – The red Abilities button towards the bottom right (two animal paws icon) allows you to see the abilities your creature currently has, as well as the abilities you have unlocked.

Body – The red Body button towards the bottom right (the shape of a body icon) allows you to choose a different base body for your creature.

Paint – The red Paint button towards the bottom right allows you to change your creature’s color.

Creature Parts bar – All of the yellow icons in the bar at the bottom of the screen are creature part icons that open up different palettes of creature parts for you to add to your creature.

Got a tip or trick of your own on creating creatures in Spore Hero? Post it here!

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 10/27/2009 17:46:42

[WWW]
FlyingPigBoy

Microbe

Why do they keep using all this Spore Hero stuff for SporeDay? I'm tired of hearing about all the wonderful features that this great new game has! When are they going to release another patch or something?

10001010100001011001010001010, and furthermore, 01000010101010110111100111.
Chaoskampfkeks

MouthBreather

I think this is unneeded -.-

You should better make patches.

Darksporeparts for CoreSpore!! ^^ ~~click me~~

[WWW]
The Meta

Microbe

You don't need patches for Spore Hero. It's a Wii game, and there's no server to connect to, and you don't log in to anything, so there's no need for patches. Spore Hero is a great game.
CrazyShyness

Spacefaring Sporeling

They meant Core Spore. There are still a load of bugs and things that need to be fixed.

The problem is Maxis can't churn out patches on a dime. However they can find better Sporedays than this. Even those interviews (which always end up swamped with 10 pages of "WERE'S DA WATER STAGE????" and two pages of "OMG SHUDAP ABOUT AQUATIC STAGE NOOB!!!" posts) are better than this.

As I said in the Sporeday thread in GD, there are instruction booklets for a reason. Even though they do make good coasters, they're designed to tell you the controls.

Please check out my creations. I will attempt to comment back at some point or another. Real life and all. If I haven't returned the comment please remind me.

Totally helped invent Space Ponies. Your arguement is invalid.

PS : Sanity is just a boundary.
Falthron

Multicellular

I'm Everywhere.... and Nowhere.... I'm just here.....

IK swear this beter lead up to something great, we have been getting interviews and spore hero junk for the last month or so. Anyways, could you do SOMETHING about bodies, I can't make my humanoids well with any of those body shapes. Plus I want to add or subtract arm segments because of my own work. I know you can't fix it but at least keep it in mind for the next game.

Finally, the last game is about ot come out so after this spore hero nonsense we will have creature keeper nonsense.

I'm back from the great beyond
[Email]
OverlordZim

Multicellular

Funny how Maxis can re-type instruction booklets and call it help, but if one of us did it, it would be deleted as spam.

FakeMetroPolice

Microbe

SM BLACKBIRD EDIT: Image removed. Spam.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/25/2009 20:23:18

spuke

Civilized Sporeon

Stop this spore hero junk!I've played the games,sure,ther'e fun,but we neeed expansions.Like underwater stage,the flora editor,and other stuff the community wants.Maxis,this better lead up to something good.I'm sick of this blabbering.

I apologize for what i have done
mynameisfish14

Multicellular

EA: Hmm.. seems like the Sporum is turning against us, quick give me an idea!

Maxis: Why don't we retype the Spore Hero instruction booklet and call it 'helpful material'?

EA: Fine, order MaxisCactus to post it.

Don't shoot the messenger.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/22/2010 19:51:28

98Rando

Microbe

does anyone know the assymitry controls for spore hero

arfenn
[Email]
yoshii

Spacefaring Sporeling

spuke wrote:Stop this spore hero junk!I've played the games,sure,ther'e fun,but we neeed expansions.Like underwater stage,the flora editor,and other stuff the community wants.Maxis,this better lead up to something good.I'm sick of this blabbering.
So are we. But not EAxis'.

Oh profanity, just deleted my sig.
[MSN]
JorgeMerino

Civilized Sporeon

As "a friend of mine" said, "everywhere, all the time" Thanks koopakilla!

yoshii wrote:
spuke wrote:Stop this spore hero junk!I've played the games,sure,ther'e fun,but we neeed expansions.Like underwater stage,the flora editor,and other stuff the community wants.Maxis,this better lead up to something good.I'm sick of this blabbering.
So are we. But not .EAxis'?.

I am JorgeMerino. The best. Well, maybe not.

[ICQ]

Forum Index » Spore Console
Go to: