The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Acooma Lake (18+)  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Poll
I'd like some criticism! What do you think I could improve on? Please post in detail more below.
Interior and Outdoor design 0% [ 0 ]
The story 0% [ 0 ]
Creations within the adventure 0% [ 0 ]
More/Less choices 0% [ 0 ]
Other 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Krammekat wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:Episode 2J is out. Thanks to those who previously voted. Also, going to show the image for the adventure now rather than a link, makes it cleaner IMO. Just click the image to be redirected to the adventure.

Adventure

Video

Ep 2J, I vote for 4E: Size eleven shoe prints since I believe Angelina is the first character we've seen wearing shoes '-'

Thank you for voting! Crystal tends to vote as well, so if she votes, I'll put it through an RNG in google.

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2K is out. Thanks to those who previously voted.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Krammekat

Microbe

Sharples65 wrote:Episode 2K is out. Thanks to those who previously voted.

Adventure

Video

Bah! Ballsed up another answer - it's just like the first time I played through LiS
No matter, it only means the mess will be even more fun to untangle, and I didn't exactly expect Feathers to get through this unscathed in the first place
For ep 2K I vote 3:Whoa whoa whoa. I still wanna stay on Frosts good side (especially since we've managed to SPORE him off quite a few times now) but Angelina doesn't seem like the person to forget a grudge - and definitely not like a person to be trifled with. I agree with Frosts viewpoints but arresting Angelina seems a bit extreme.

Let's see how the next episode works out keep the great working going!

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2L is out. It's a bit longer than the usual.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Krammekat

Microbe

Sharples65 wrote:Episode 2L is out. It's a bit longer than the usual.

Adventure

Video

Awesome work on this episode! I really liked the interior
Also things seem to have worked out for now with Angelina, and hopefully Frost isn't too SPORE

For ep 2L I vote 1. Truth. There's a lot of new evidence to keep track of, and Elsa doesn't seem suspicious in the slightest to me. Ofc this might be a HUGE mistake, but we'll take that when it comes
If anything, all the evidence is pointing towards someone framing Maral, and she's probably too scared to talk about it, even to Elsa.

GAAAH this only keeps getting more exciting!

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Thanks! Interiors actually aren't my strong-point, there are always problems with how the walls are out of line slightly or having an ugly line through the floor.

And yeah, the evidence will keep piling up, it'll give you more to work with!

Episode 2M is out.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Krammekat

Microbe

Sharples65 wrote:Thanks! Interiors actually aren't my strong-point, there are always problems with how the walls are out of line slightly or having an ugly line through the floor.

And yeah, the evidence will keep piling up, it'll give you more to work with!

Episode 2M is out.

Adventure

Video

For episode 2M I'm gonna vote 2.doubt. The reason being I still don't think that Elsa is really hiding anything (and if she is, I don't think she's aware of it), but she did talk about Mathus and Marals relationship. What she said about them proves that Maral was lying during the interrogation, where she said she didn't know Mathus at all.
He drinks
Tends to be arrogant
Maral doesn't want us to know about her ties to him
All seems rather suspicioso if you ask me, but this could be the lead we need

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2N is out. Thanks to Krammekat for voting!

Adventure:

Video:

[WWW]
Krammekat

Microbe

Sharples65 wrote:Episode 2N is out. Thanks to Krammekat for voting!

Adventure:

Video:

I'm just gonna admit I'm at a loss on what to vote for this episode x)
So let's go with 2.Doubt. - We don't wanna accidentally accuse Cafna of anything wrong, but he didn't provide nearly as much info as Elsa.. If he's trying to remain in the background, unnoticed, it's all the more reason to keep an eye on him

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Krammekat wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:Episode 2N is out. Thanks to Krammekat for voting!

Adventure:

Video:

I'm just gonna admit I'm at a loss on what to vote for this episode x)
So let's go with 2.Doubt. - We don't wanna accidentally accuse Cafna of anything wrong, but he didn't provide nearly as much info as Elsa.. If he's trying to remain in the background, unnoticed, it's all the more reason to keep an eye on him

Thanks for voting! It has now been 24 hours. I have put it through an RNG and the vote has gone to truth, which is what CrystalDragoness voted. Thank you for voting Krammekat as well. I'm working on the next part now, it should be a fun one for making choices matter.

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2O is out. Thank you to Krammekat and CrystalDragoness for voting in the previous segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2P is out. Thanks to CrystalDragoness for voting on this segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2Q is out. Thank you to CrystalDragoness for voting on the previous segment.

Adventure

Video

[WWW]
GalvinNerth

Multicellular

Removed by moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/30/2018 20:16:37

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Episode 2R is out. Thanks to CrystalDragoness for voting on the last segment. Also, some people cannot play Acooma Lake, as a result of this, I have decided to add additional dialogue into the videos, you may need to pause the video when they're shown as they go away fast.

Adventure:

Video:

[WWW]

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: