The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stygian Clash IC: The Official Dimensional Clash VI Sequel  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

The oncoming Nazi forces were weakening, and there no more explosives with which to clear out the cave, anyway, so the remaining soldiers retreated. It was a victory for the great heroes, but meanwhile, within New Germany, Dr. Bob was taken out of the box in a research facility. Nazi scientists were in the room, monitoring the strange sadist's every move, and there were no ways out for poor Dr. Bob. Maybe he shouldn't have been so cruel with his patients after all...

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
Heir went into the cave with his forces.

" The occupants of this land who have stolen it from you aren't so powerful now. We obliterated their forces right here. We don't think they have more. Now do you want to help us destroy their base? " Heir asked everyone in the cave.

Polaris
The Pyro smashed Polaris in the face with his axe.

" AAAUGH!!!! " screamed Polaris.

Suddenly Darkspore bombarded The Pyro with a barrage of attacks.

" This doesn't look too good for anyone, " Ash Ketchum said.

He sunk into the group of Frozen characters.

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Dr.Bob

He was roughly thrown on a metal table the large plastic creatures sat at the four corners of it just watching him. "Uh look something distracting!" Bob then sprinted as fast as he could to the edge of the table until he tripped over his feet and fell on his face "Why Am I here I didn't do anything that you know of! he thought to himself.

Pyro was being battered here and there but he was holding ,but just barely

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Cyricius
Cyricius looked up at the Death worm that had just erupted from the ground. It was really big and immediately, he fired some lasers at it.

" what is that? " Sonic shouted.

" It doesn't matter. Kill it! " Knuckles replied.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

Death Worm

The lasers made a few marks on its skin but not enough to do any damage to the great beast it bore on like an oncoming train when something interesting happened a small metal sphere seemingly hurtling out of the sky struck the worm and the force toppled the worm to the side dazing it. The sphere opened a white attached to it was a familiar person...

Wario

He stumbled out of his pod a grin on his face as he held his golden trophy up high. He stepped out onto the sand he then spotted the assortment if heroes chilling in a group they all looked terrified why though? Then the earth shook as the worm rose up once again.

Beta

He bolted as fast as his legs could go away from the giant thing because from Beta's experience that was the only thing he could do in a situation like this.

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Cyricius
" STAND BACK, FAT MAN. I HAVE TO SHOOT HE GREAT BEAST! " Cyricius screamed.

Cyricius shot missiles at the huge, worm. The missiles would explode violently when they would hit the worm's strange skin.

Cyricius didn't much care if the pod exploded.

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Casey Junior

The explosion caused a bipolar divergence of timelines that could only be caused by a release of energy such as that which had been triggered.

Where were the heroes?

Where are the heroes?

Casey Junior chugged down the track... or at least, what was left of it.

All that was left of the tracks on this world were scattered, rusted, parallel lines on top of rotting wood.

What happened?

Where was he?

Did he even know who he was anymore?

He thought of them often. A man, a woman. A boy. A baby girl.

Did they survive the explosion?

The locomotive pondered this and more as he chugged down the remains of the track. Lost. Aimless.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

The group that consisted of many characters that Heir had abandoned split up; they were tired of working together now.

So where did they all go?

Heron & Canteen
Heron had flown himself across a large body of water, carrying Canteen.

" Where are we? " Canteen asked many times along the way.

" I don't know... Normally there'd be an island... But I don't see anything! " Heron exclaimed.

" HELLO! " Heron screamed into the endless waters, hoping for some sort of reply.

The sky nor the water stirred.

Melius Scenmy
Melius had split away as soon as the group lost Heir and his army. She had gone alone, and currently was wandering lost somewhere.

There was a train on some rotting wood nearby. She walked up to the train as it wandered on the tracks sadly.

" Hello? "

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/2014 22:17:22

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Casey Jr.

The locomotive turned his boiler to Melius Scenmy. He smiled and waved his piston, then chugged on.

It seemed that the future laid on parallel rails.

Casey Junior looked up at the sky. It was gray. Raindrops were falling on him, falling into his smokestack.

The locomotive remembered the young Jewish girl he had protected. What happened to her? And what of the dictator who hated her religion with a deathly passion?

Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

The missiles did little more than anger the worm it swerved on with even more determination it crunched down on the hard metal of cyruis and shook it all around attempting to rip it apart.

Only Chronian with jus senses heard heron's mournful request for help yet he still couldn't do anything he was useless "Father Time I am sorry I have failed you because if me the Ominiverse is dead". he said this to himself sense he could not connect to Father Time.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Melius Scenmy
" Were you from the past universes too? I left so many people there behind... " She said.

So Melius walked alongside this train in silence until it hopefully responded.

Cyricius
The worm bit Cyricius' metal shark tail. He felt no pain, since he had no pain receptors.

Cyricius pulled forward with all his might. He started his tail propellers in the hope of cutting the inside of the monster's mouth up.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

The massive worm spit out the sharp metal cutting thing never once before has it had to deal with this amount of pain blood and corrosive toxins spilled from its open jaw sizzling the ground below, it glared at the metal probe with its eyes as an animal it learned to avoid painful and dangerous creatures even small ones such as Cyricus the massive creature dove much like a whale into the sand with amazing speed it sunk into the earth and in a few seconds the sand covered its tracks as if nothing happened at all.

Wario blinked a few times to comprehend what the heck just happened he the waved his hand in front of his face as if to se if he was hallucinating to be fair it was getting hard to tell.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Cyricius
The corrosive toxins burned part of Cyricius' tail, burning off the paint. It exposed the shiny silver metal below.

" NOW WE CAN DEAL WITH YOU. " Cyricius said to Wario.

Robo Heir
Robo Heir and his army were crossing the ocean. They all flew over the oceans and landed somewhere in what used to be Asia.

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Casey Junior

Melius Scenmy was persistent in her tagging-along.

Casey screeched to a halt and turned over to her. He nodded yes in response to her question. The train sighed and blew a couple clouds of smoke.

So, he wasn't the only one who had left so many behind...

What suffering had he escaped, and who else had made it out of the death of the Omniverse?

A bigger question nagged at Casey.

Obviously there was a higher force of chaos at work.

But what could it have been?

Would he ever find out?

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Melius Scenmy
Melius Scenmy decided to stop following this train. It didn't respond much to any of her questions or statements. Instead, she followed the railroad tracks.

Then she saw someone familiar.

" Melius? Already? " Sir Kyru Myris asked. Behind him was his presidential guard and admiral, Admiral Shilusu. Shilusu had his lightning sword at the ready. This world fit his emotion; it was unhappy and sometimes angry, like him. Shilusu was known for his temper.

" Yep. Hey, mind the lost train back their, OK? " Melius requested.

" A train? " asked Shilusu.

" Yeah. "

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: