The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stickies: All Quick Guides, GA FAQs and Tutorials here! Thanks for the Sticky!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Jabba the Hutt

Civilized Sporeon

A wise man once said "A wise man once said...'A wise man once said "A wise man once said..."'"

Aaarn wrote:How can you control the altitude of air/spacecraft in the adventure creator?

You can't.

Click me!Click for the failings of capitalism.

95% of teens would die if their social network died. Copy-paste this into your sig if you're one of the 5% who would laugh.">
alanw

Microbe

Jabba the Hutt wrote:
Aaarn wrote:How can you control the altitude of air/spacecraft in the adventure creator?

You can't.

...unfortunately. Sometimes it is useful (etter: It would be useful) that you can control the altitude... I sometimes need it.. but I can't do it !!!

Have a look at my profile

I make tutorials for "Abstract Art" creations from me, look here for more information (English part at the bottom)
New Stuff:
pjb911

Multicellular

im on the ark killing the flood and blowing up halo

<---warning mega spamer ahead
[WWW]
alanw

Microbe

What does your answer mean? I can't see anything...

Have a look at my profile

I make tutorials for "Abstract Art" creations from me, look here for more information (English part at the bottom)
New Stuff:
Slithersls

Microbe

I got one question. When i looked at a few adventures i noticed that they made there creatures not move at ALL. Not even a breath.Just nothing. How do u make ur creatures stand still without moving,reactions,talking.etc. Just something stiff that can't make a SINGLE movement. Please reply

Slithersls (The l3east)
[MSN]
Foedawg

Civilized Sporeon

There should be a tutorial on how to make your captain an epic, like in Bauder's Gate 4 by Parkaboy.

Don't let Spore die, mates.
Neondangel

Microbe

yet i have a question, how do you get your adventure to have more than 15/10 adventure points?
fugu9

Microbe

I have a question: I have spore GA and have made over 100 adventures, but none of them share, l shared them but they do not show up on my friend's computer or on my page. Also a comment box does not appear when I share adventures. On my spore page it says i do not have GA or C&C. The same thing happens to my creepy and cute parts! All regular creations share normally! Please help!

fugu9
raymanic13

Multicellular

In front of my computer if online, at work if offline.

fugu9 wrote:
I have a question: I have spore GA and have made over 100 adventures, but none of them share, l shared them but they do not show up on my friend's computer or on my page. Also a comment box does not appear when I share adventures. On my spore page it says i do not have GA or C&C. The same thing happens to my creepy and cute parts! All regular creations share normally! Please help!

fugu9

Same with me, its just only 2 of my adventures aren't showing. Have you put C and C creations in em?

II got tired of EA's pathetic support, so i moved to minecraft and COD MW3.

I wont be active here anymore, but i will pop on occasionally!
KonVeger

Microbe

Question:

I'm attempting to make a fight between the captain and an NPC that is meant to be agressive, and when I play, the agressive NPC just doesnt attack, instead stands still, looks around, and completley ignores the captain. I have also tried Advanced behaviour, and did not work either. Do note that the scene is meant to take place in a hollow cave, which means the characters are surrounded by adventure props.(Cave walls) I have also let the agressive NPC wander, but still refuses to interact physically to the Captain.

Could I have a reply if there is like a patch for this, or if there is any other way? I've been stuck for the past half-hour trying to find the answer.
Keretrica

Microbe

My precious!

LOL

...In space.

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: