The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Roleplay 3  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
KillTwist

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Firefoxes go into attack mode. They use a kind of primitive phalanx to attack the Yakans. They then circle and encompass the Yakans. The Firefoxes snarl and growl, but suddenly a large chunk of ice falls on a Yakan and Firefox.

Thx to G3NJI and Thaleron[br]Feed Me!
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

The dricon hide behind rocks. They sneak past a larger cave animal and position themselves around... They prepare to strike.... The cave animal strikes out and gets up... "Grip!" The Dricons lunge

By Shadow123!!
OmniLight64

Spacefaring Sporeling

The li-dragons nest is a sparkling wonder they all naturally wander back to the nest and wait for the storm to come

Shadowstriker7X

Civilized Sporeon

-Species Name: Zero
-Picture or link to species:
-Region(s): the Shifting highlands
-Description: a flying creature who prefers to live on floating rocks (thus the region) and have a insane flying speed for only a couple of seconds

heh yes

I have Returned yet Agian
For the third time.
Quail123

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: can i randomly make a group of Swilmi in the Abyss for now.

Kylelolcat

Civilized Sporeon

Right over there, by the mind twister and the God playing device.

The Lawlcats start massacaring soem chickens. They use the Shinobi, because teh Brawlers cant catch them. They carry the food up the mountain while some of teh females start getting an urge...

CopperWolf

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: The Yakans are in a cave. You can't surround them. BTW, isn't it a little early for tools?

Signature by Didzo.
[WWW]
handymankg2

Civilized Sporeon

Ooc I agree, everyones posts are too short.

The Crab Pebian gets up from his slumber, and stares across the beach, noticing a young male Crab Pebian on his territory…this isn’t allowed. The Male Crab Pebian runs over to the young one, sideways of course, and slays him instantly, devouring his flesh. He then notices a female that was with him, turns out the Crab Pebian was in luck, and quickly mounted the female, soon there would be a whole farm of Crab Pebians in this area.

Meanwhile, the second male Diver Pebian awakens, supprised to find that three young Diver Pebians reside next to the brothers mate. He is overjoyed, now there are more in the pack. He scoops up some coral from underwater, and begins to construct a nest against predetors, the pack, now six, all crowd together to keep eachover warm. They would stay on this small island until the younger ones would grow up. There were two young females, and one young male. Good, both females and males would be needed for this packs survival.
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

2 strike at its arms and they are smashed down. One takes a side injury and the otehr scurries to the side. 3 others strike the feet trying to topple it. They smash it and it falls. the last 2 including the leader jump it and the otehrs come as well. The fight might well be theirs

By Shadow123!!
PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

The Marlens look up to see a group of flying things. The alpha decides to leave them alone, after all they aren't carnivores what would be the use of even trying to take one down? So they decide to ignore it.

The nest begins to look like a real home! With a population of 6 and 2 mates the Alpha and Beta Marlens decide to go forging for any and all fruit nearby their newest home.

Call me Prince. Or Ice. Or Poi. Or whatever.

Play Heroes of Newerth? Tell me.
[WWW]
Kylelolcat

Civilized Sporeon

Right over there, by the mind twister and the God playing device.

OOC: Jeez, I'm just having trouble thinking!

TomZmaX

Civilized Sporeon

Who actually cares anyway? Leave me alone.

The Alpha Mitzan squints at the creatures and sees they are balls with legs and bulging eyes. All the Mitzan get ready to charge.

Hahaha! You really cwammed up with inzec!

Please click my Dino. And my Wyvern. And my Furdragon. They might kill you if you don't.
[WWW]
gojiraeval

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: now for something I hinted at in the end of roleplay 2.

Escora's limp but not dead body was thrown in front of the Dark One in the area between the afterlife and the real world. Escora looked up in fear at the Dark One.

"You have failed me Drega. You were incapable of defeating that Sentinel! You are to be punished gravely." He said. Escora only replied by begging for mercy but the Dark One only moved his hand around and soon Escora was trapped in cage of shadows.

"However your "death" will lend me the power to escape this acursed area. So I do thank you for that much." he said has red beams flowed from Escora's body and he began to deteriorate into dust and his energy flowed into the Dark One.

"Yes! Now is the time for the Dark One to rule again!" he said as a portal into space opened up and he jumped out into the cosmos.

"And my first victim, the Stron."

JPP05

Civilized Sporeon

There was a creature in the bushes that leapt at the Cryndar. Naeshir and the rest of the Cryndar killed it but took injuries. After some berries and scuttiling creatures who were now called scutllers they set off to explore. There was not a lot of competition near their nest but there was a strong looking creature. A Cryndar walked up to it. The creature was friendly but strong. The creature showed them about and some good things to eat.

NO SIG HERE.
Shadowstriker7X

Civilized Sporeon

The Zeros set out on a journy to find a nest They fly from rock to rock eating fruits and watching the other creatures move, the find a cave that will do. They nest and the males go out to bring back food.

I have Returned yet Agian
For the third time.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: