The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Nibiru - The start of life? Will it kill us all? 2012  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Poll
What do you think of Nibiru?
It doesn't exist 51% [ 205 ]
It does exist, but it doesnt have alien life and did not start life on earth 9% [ 36 ]
It does exist but it's passing will have no effect 12% [ 49 ]
It does exist and it will kill us all 9% [ 36 ]
Awaiting response from NASA of pic found on Google Sky 20% [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 405
simkill

Microbe

First of all, I AM NOT RELIGIOUS. If anything I say sounds like it supports religious content, it's mearly speculation.

For those who don't know, Planet Nibiru (or Planet X, or marduk) is believed by some to be the 10nth planet in our solar system, yet not officially discovered, although there are alot of conspiracy theories regarding NASA's stance on Planet X even existing. So called 'leaked pictures' are on the internet available to those who want to look for them, but the youtube vid posted later on in this post if more credable as you will see.

Why am I talking about a planet in Spore forums? Well, the planet itself, many orbits ago (each orbit of the sun is 3,600 years on an elipticle path) is said to have collided with a planet that was previously in the solar system. The planet was mostly destroyed, but half of it was knocked out of its orbit, settled into a new orbit and became earth. The debris from the destroyed section is now the asteroid belt. Nibiru is believed to have water on it, which could explain the transfer of DNA of living creatures in ice from that planet to this one. Nibiru as you will see later does have a polar cap so this is a viable theory.

The History:

Nobody wants to read a long post, so see this youtube video for a basic history of Nibiru. Please read the rest of the post after you have viewed the vid if you don't believe the religious stuff about how the aliens created genetically modified slaves, as I don't believe the religious stuff they have talked about either but I have more about it to tell you, and it is certainly a viable theory if you are open minded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGBM2RzTHo

If you look for more videos about Nibiru on youtube, you'll find alot with www.saintbirgitta.com in the description. I'd recommend disregarding anything from these people as I've watched laods of their videos, and they are just trying to instill the fear of god into people with poorly edited rubbish. They also make vids of warewolves, exorcisms etc and refuse comments and ratings on all of their vids through fear of being discredited by the more logical people of the net.

Rumour has it that the giant telescope that was built at the southpole by NASA was primarily built to search for this planet.

Nibiru, The Future: So, the orbit is once every 3,600 years in an elipticle path just like comets. When is it next due? Some say 2012, possibly December. Does it matter? Well, some people believe that the magnetic effect will change the polarity of the planet, as explained by some astrologists as 'the same as placeing two magnet together. One will flip to be attracted to the other'.

Some say the earth will stop spinning for a day, giving a full 24 hours of daytime for some, 24 hours darkness for others in accordance to various religious books and beliefs (dark for india, light for USA). Others say this isn't physically possible. Also, some people say that Nibiru will cause dramatic changes in temperature due to the magnetic polar flip. The major effects of this are the icecaps melting, and hurricanes and tornados everywhere, including tsunamis and hailstones weighing over 100 pounds each, also including volcanoes and earthquakes larger than anything ever experienced before due to Nibiru attacting the Earth and attracting the liquid unter the planets surface, causes the plates to shift, collide and cause these events. This 'Apocolyptic' weather may last for 50 years leaving no or virtually no life alive. Others say there will be horrendously bad weather, but if the orbit is only 3,600 years, then it happened before, not killing everything (ancient egypt existed at the time).

What I will say about ancient egypt and other cultures around at that time, is that they all believe in some sort of race or gods coming and teaching them various things such as civilisation and astronomy. Those who know about the pyramids of giza will know they are alligned perfectly with 3 stars in the sky. At least when they were built. When will they be alligned again? One source says 'Within the next few years' knowing noting about Nibiru and the 2012 prophesy. Maybe these dates are coincidental, maybe not. Maybe there really are aliens on Nibiru who had given the egyptians the exact location of where the stars are and how to align the pyramids, or maybe they built the pyramids themselves (or gave blueprints or methods of how to build them) for the line of royalty they were designed for.

Also, the pyramids are yet to be explained how they were built. The Japanese have tried to build a 1/4 scale size of the pyramids using todays technology, and failed. Maybe something will happen that will explain how they got the positioning so precise. Also, believe it or not, Ancient egypt used to be lushous green land with rivers, grass and trees. Something happened to cause a massive change of environment for the earth to turn it into the desert it is today. Also remember the story of Noahs great flood. I don't believe Noah or his boat, but the event itself could have happned and a story of a saviour made up.

Some people believe that Nibiru is inhabited by an alien race of giants called the nephalim. Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim for more details of (ridiculous) religious beliefs. The aliens are said to be in the Hebrew bible, on samoan tablets (samoans being the oldest of the ancient civilisations, along with babylon), in the new american bible to name a few.

Nibiru found: Youtubers/amature astronomers believe they have found the planet, although no official statement has been made by NASA. They say on their website you can ask them about anything so it's not like they don;t want to talk. I have given NASA the co-ordinates on google sky where the planet is and I still have no reply. Foy you to check yourself, there is a dead star at google sky co-ordinates 13, 16, 58, 9h 47m 59, and just like the youtube vid of google sky, you will see the red planet just to the right of the star. This is NOT mars. Google pics of mars and you will see the obvious differences if you get your red planets confused. The planet features a pole, large craters and a massive crack in its surface which is evidence that it has hit a planet before (or at least something huge), crediting the 'planet crashing into the previous planet that created earth' story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMbaOdUEME

Some people believe they can see it using ground telescopes, others say it won't become completly visable untill June 09 when it will appear clearly in the sothern hemisphere.

Some people believe this is all a hoax. To them, I'd say check co-ordinates above, take a screen shot, send it to NASA and await response.

Possibly linked things to the passing of Nibiru including ancient stories:

Atlantis

Noahs arc (the flooding)

Massive change of climate in egypt

The Ice ages

The earth wobbling on its axis and not able to keep a stable magnetic pole

The start of DNA, Water, Ice and life on earth

The recently changed face of Venus (discoveries have found that recently (recently in NASA terms can be up to thousands of years when talking about planets) Venus has 'Shed its skin' by some catastrophic event ripping the face off the planet that is yet to be explained. This can be researched online)

The orbits of Sedna, Pluto and Neptune being out of alignment with the rest of the orbiting planets. They were once shunted from there positions into new orbits by 'A massive object that has long since gone' according to astronomers.

The death of the dinosaurs

The cause of the tectonic plates breaking and moving apart (millions of years ago the land mass used to be one solid lump, but it has broken and is now moving. See an atlas and compare 'holes' in the edges of continets to the shape of nearby continents)

Please post what you think.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2008 00:10:13

insectwolf

Microbe

hmm... i dunno what to think, it seems like an interesting theory,
but i dunno whether to be afraid of it or not, seeing how i didnt catch an evil or good aura from the videos and text, but i would say that if we WERE slaves, then thats not a good idea,

you might even want to add to that, the possibilities of UFO sightings, abduction reports, and animal carcasses.

its interesting because if its gonna be here within 3-4 years, then it should be pretty close by, definitly within the solar system by now, i would THINK, unless it moves VERY fast...
this is based on pluto having appx 248 earth years per its year, and it travels at appx 5 Km/s

Well, im no astrologist, but i would ASSUME that the planets travel RELATIVLY similar speeds... (earth is at appx 29km/s pluto at about 5) just wanna throw in my oppinion.
ere4s3r

Microbe

Wellllll

Planets can only move so fast before the fall apart (our planet speeds are well within limits)
Planets are huge, if it DOES exist within the solar system, we'd see it... (and if it does, we have technology to save us, maybe)

Basicly, i dont think it exists ^^
[WWW]
Jiman

Multicellular

2012 is the end of the world year.

Their are MULTIPLE accounts where 2012 is the end of the world.

2012 is when the Aztec calender suddendly stops working.
FractalDice

Microbe

hmm ... maybe there needs to be a pseudoscience forum
xlapin

Microbe

What, ANOTHER end of the world? Geebus...

The Goof Runner ©

"Did your parents ever tell you there are no such things as monsters? They lied." - The Nightmare Sporecast
Kettunen

Microbe

A little off topic but I often have nightmares about how a superfast object like comet or something hits the moon and knocks it towards Earth. And the moon is like slowly coming towards Earth and theres nothing we could do about it. It could happen, could it? We have no idea what flying objects out there are and we have no planetary defense to counter them. Kinda puts it all into perspective how foolish humanity really is with our "civilized economy" and not focusing the world around us.
simkill

Microbe

I've had dreams about comets colliding with earth, but I think most people do. I've also had a dream about black and white russians but I doubt russians will ever turn black and white lol.

In regard to the 'it must already be in our solar system' post, I agree, it probably is, and I have read posts and articles from other amature astronomists thet they are going to take a picture of the co-ordinates of the google earth image over a period of months to see if the object gets any bigger. Presumably they have been able to spot it from the ground, so it may well be in system already, if it's there at all.

I don't blame NASA for not telling us about it if it is going to doom us all, because if the yreleased information that an out of system object is coming to ablitorate life then the world would quite simply go to pot. Everyone would go mad and spend all their money while they could, crime would go through the roof, local authorities would be unable to control th populous and governments would be attacked and collapse, leading to the end of civilisation as we know it. Better to live civilised for 4 years with electricity than have the constant threat of being murdered and lack of basic amienities such as running water, supermarkets, electricity or whatnot.

Also, having the technology to stop it -- To be honest, we dont. If we blew it up, its jus going to turn a massive planet into a billion smaller rocks which would be more likely to do damage by being pulled towards the closest gravitational pull, which would probably be us.
Ashmo

Microbe

What the SPORE is wrong with you people?

The Mayan calendar does NOT stop working. 2012 is just the end of the first epoch. This isn't any more disastrous than, say, moving from year 999 to year 1,000 or from year 9,999 to year 10,000.

There is a tenth planet. It's just not called a planet because the definition of planet has changed in the past years (Pluto isn't a planet anymore, if I remember correctly). The planet was dubbed "Eris" because of the strife it created in the astronomic community (i.e. a debate about the definition of planet, resulting in said changes).

Look at this if you want to know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Neptunian_objects#Notable_trans-Neptunian_objects

Wikipedia on Eris wrote:Because Eris is larger than Pluto, its discoverers and NASA called it the Solar system’s tenth planet. This, along with the prospect of other similarly sized objects being discovered in the future, motivated the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to define the term "planet" for the first time. Under a new definition approved on August 24, 2006, Eris is a "dwarf planet" along with Pluto, Ceres, and Makemake.

This entire conspiracy stuff about NASA not acknowledging amateur observations is bullshit. There is no reason for them to "hide" a discovery like that. Even if they'd not want amateurs to be credited for such discoveries, it's more likely they'd just take the credit and still release the information.

So what does this mean for humanity? Keep the SPORE on living and stop believing in pseudo-scientific bullshit spread by religious nutjobs and new agers.

EDIT: By the way: As for the comet that was supposed to eliminate us in the 2010s, further studies showed that it won't come close enough to annihilate mankind before the 2020s. Even then it's probably nowhere close enough to cause any trouble -- and if so, don't worry: we're already planning experiments to find weak spots in asteroids and how to blow them out of course.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2008 13:09:03

simkill

Microbe

As you may have noticed if you have read my topic properly, is that what i'm talking about is not Eris (aka sedna). The orbit of this planet is 48 degrees off kilter with the rest of the planets orbit paths, as in it is not a 'flat' orbit (bar neptune/pluto as one of the two is 12 degrees off too). The orbit of this planet is also not elypticle, and the size of the planet is also too small to do any harm if it got close enough, which it undoubtabley won't.

Eris (aka Sedna) is only slightly larger than pluto, making it the largest thing in the kuiper belt. Also, Nibiru is though to be a 'Comet planet' as in it has an elypticle orbit, has poles and also has a tail. I don't know the physics of a comit planet having a tail, but the tail part sounds unlikely, even though if you do mid tone highlights in photoshop of the planet on google sky, it has a red aura to the top left hand corner which can only be described as looking as irregular in shape as a flame. I'm not saying it is a flame or a tail, but it's there all the same.

Please read my previous post about why NASA wouldn't want to say anything about a comet planet.

Also about the mayan calander, I agree that it dosn't just end. Its just as far as they bothered to calculate before it resets to day 1 (the end of the winter equinox). I think one of the other posts may have gotton mixed up between aztec and mayan.

EDIT: The comet that you say was calculated to hit, then calculated to miss earth is not a comet, it's an asteroid named 99942 Apophis (previously 2004 MN4). Please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis for more details. And it was supposed to hit in 2030's not 2010's

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/12/2008 14:17:23

ZJBDragon

Multicellular

This is extremely fascinating information. I have always held the belief that there's more out there than what science tells us there is. Science is based on observation and repetition, yet it is used to explain things that we've never observed and may never observe. We know so little although we think we know so much. Something like over 3/4th's of this planet is still completely unexplored even. Furthermore, taking a hundred people and having them pass a phrase from one person to another always results in loss of the original message or some sort of corruption making historical information from the past such as this stuff much more enticing since you have to reconstruct the original message.

I've always had a fascination with dragons and similar creatures for some reason. I've known about the impossible coincidences in history between completely isolated cultures for years sharing the same or similar tales of their past. This expands upon it in a way I find completely plausible.

Unfortunately, to explain things further would require writing a book. Since a regular book is boring, I've been working on something more entertaining for years.

[Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
NordicWolf

Microbe

Uh huh... So we have a planet that was uncovered by an economist creatively interpreting ancient Sumeran texts, which BTW he translated incorrectly.
Everybody knows that the planet between Mars and Jupiter was destroyed by the flying spagetti monster because the Thetans who lived there displeased him.

Of course there are big stuff out there that might one day destroy the earth, but I think human stupidity and superstition will kill us off long before that.
WvMiskavW

Microbe

Simkill,

Very interesting that you'd post on this topic. I've been researching this matter (among other related topics) for quite a long time. The bottom line; we'll never be told the truth on this or any other related subject. I often encourage others to 'do their homework' and research such issues because really . . . it's up to us to find the truth.

That being said, here is a very informative video on the subject:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Regards,

~*~ Miska ~*~

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - Carl Sagan

"He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe!" - Dune

~*~ Alienware ~*~ Area-51® 7500 ~*~
Windows XP Pro (32-bit)
4GB DDR2 Performance SDRAM
Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz
768MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8800 GTX
momowheeler

Microbe

simkill wrote:
Why am I talking about a planet in Spore forums? Well, the planet itself, many orbits ago (each orbit of the sun is 3,600 years on an elipticle path) is said to have collided with a planet that was previously in the solar system. The planet was mostly destroyed, but half of it was knocked out of its orbit, settled into a new orbit and became earth. The debris from the destroyed section is now the asteroid belt. Nibiru is believed to have water on it, which could explain the transfer of DNA of living creatures in ice from that planet to this one. Nibiru as you will see later does have a polar cap so this is a viable theory.

Please post what you think.

I stopped at the end of that paragraph... ranks up there with Nessy and Bigfoot imho... plenty of valid, scientific evidence to prove this "theory" highly, highly, highly improbable.

------------------------------------ EDIT-------------------------------

I continued out of shear curiosity until this point: Also, the pyramids are yet to be explained how they were built.

It's no secret how the pyramids were built. - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080328104302.htm

------------------------------------ EDIT-------------------------------

jiman wrote:2012 is the end of the world year.

Their are MULTIPLE accounts where 2012 is the end of the world.

2012 is when the Aztec calender suddendly stops working.

More misinformation. It doesnt "stop working."... it "starts over."

The MAYAN's believed in a spiritual rebirth, not a physical one. The whole "Mayan-2012-apocalypse" theory is misrepresented on a number of levels.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/12/2008 19:34:26

simkill

Microbe

Nice vids miska. What I will say is that I didn't know there was theory that Nibiru itself is an unborn star. I guess this would explain a tail if it was a gassey planet like they explained about jupiter. Other things I have questions about, is that the narrator says that 'the prepared will come together and help each other to survive' etc, so if this is so, the people who are willing to help each other survive have built bunkers capable of holding off the radiation of the solar storms. For these people to get to know of each other to start with, wouldn't there be some sort of Planet X Survival Forum? I'll be googleing for it after this post.

Also, the creator of this video happens to be the auther of the book. Creating fear by this video is a perfect way to increase sales, so some facts/fiction may be disproportionate to the actual threat.

On a final note, I would like to comment on another line in one of the above videos. They say that planet X is the cause of global warming. Only the ignorant would accuse total responsibility for the rapid changes of our planet to planet X when it isn't even visable in space yet (or at least may not be, I hvn't got a telescope to check, nor am I in the southern hemisphere. Global warming is a human creation, but what was not a human creation were the previous ice ages, and the fact that most of europe was extreamly hot. Ancient hippo and rhino skeletons have been found in the english channel that date back thousands of years when the english channel was not there, and the land was a mix of tropical and arid terrain.

Also with regard to the building of the pyramids, fair enough. The article is believable and the most likely explaination.

Quote: "I stopped at the end of that paragraph... ranks up there with Nessy and Bigfoot imho... plenty of valid, scientific evidence to prove this "theory" highly, highly, highly improbable. "

Please post any links you can for us to read.

Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to: