The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Creepy and Cute Pack:Spore Evolves with New Content,Gameplay and Tools (official announcement)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Foedawg

Civilized Sporeon

readywhip wrote:I was the first one to post in that little conversation and I was talkign about vehicle legs. Those cannot be lengthened beyond a very short point and even then only through complete resizing and where did feet come into this? It really helps to read a whole conversation before commenting on it

Ah sorry. I missed the beginning of the convo

Don't let Spore die, mates.
RedneckSith

Microbe

Nope, not gonna buy the parts pack. Might get the expansion, depends if I have $20 around to spend or not. But that's a long way off. And $20 is waaay too much considering the parts should have been included in the first place.

I'd be more upset about it if Dead Space wasn't such a good game.
TormakSaber

MouthBreather

TormakSaber wrote:So where is the advertised "Gameplay and Tools"? I've seen a lot of flaunting of "Parts" that might be called "content", but....

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/TormakSaber

Feel free to PM me with questions.
Nathan727

Microbe

hiki2008 wrote:
Gamers will experience deeper Space stage gameplay with an expansion pack scheduled for release in spring 2009. For the first time, players' space faring creatures will be able to beam down from their spaceships to explore new planets and earn rewards for completing challenging missions. A new Adventure Creator will allow players to build and share online their own custom missions, providing almost endless gameplay possibilities.

While I can't wait for the parts pack, THIS I CANNOT WAIT FOR!!!

I just have one question: When we beam down to the planet, will we control our creature like we did in the creature phase?
... make that two questions: Will our creatures still have our clothes/armor?
......make that three: Will we get to equip our creatures with weapons (in particular guns)
......... this goes along with the third question, so it isn't really a new question entirely, but it is in a way... it can be question number 3.5: if we do get to equip our creatures with weapons, will we get to customize the weapons? (I want a chaingun with a bayonet attached to it)

(Thanks to YourSavior for reminding me that the sword attachment on the end of a gun is called a bayonet)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2008 11:07:50

YourSavior

Multicellular

Nathan727 wrote:...whatever the sword attachment on the end of a gun is called)

Its called a bayonet.

I have a question; are the animations included in the parts pack going to be used in game or just in Test Drive? I'm disappointed that most of the animations in Test Drive aren't used in-game, so I don't want to get my hopes upp for these.

hiki2008

Microbe

I've placed all Spore Creepy and Cute Pack screens in first post.

[WWW]
Reshie

Microbe

Well they have just succeeded in making me hate this game.
I am not buying a part pack of crap that should have been in the game and the expansion, is also just game play that should have been in the original release since there is so little in the game.
I feel the game was not worth what i paid for it. (i have been pissy at the game ever since i realised it is not possible to wipe out the grox cause i cant get to all their planets). Now they want me to pay more for some little shiney trinkets that does nothing to the game? And the expansion, doesnt seem to promise much either.
DrScientist

Microbe

Yeah, this is junk that should've been in release, or added for FREE.
And it's over 100 new parts, including paint schemes. lol. (by product description)

Not going to pay $20 for this. It adds nothing substantial to the game other than aesthetics for end game. And while the creature creator is the best thing going for this "game", they need to add real content before I consider buying an expansion pack.
Nathan727

Microbe

YourSavior wrote:
Nathan727 wrote:...whatever the sword attachment on the end of a gun is called)

Its called a bayonet.

Ahh yes, thank you.

hiki2008 wrote:I've placed all Spore Creepy and Cute Pack screens in first post.

Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2008 11:05:01

TormakSaber

MouthBreather

TormakSaber wrote:
TormakSaber wrote:So where is the advertised "Gameplay and Tools"? I've seen a lot of flaunting of "Parts" that might be called "content", but....

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/TormakSaber

Feel free to PM me with questions.
xentaur

Microbe

If I have the box version of Spore, but buy the stuff pack as Digital Download, will it work properly?

Nathan727 wrote:I want a chaingun with a bayonet attached to it

Better yet, a minigun. With a bayonet on each muzzle!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/19/2008 18:45:53

You are a white-dotted shaggy leaf-green bear-scorpion with lime freckles, five powerful legs and
-Dungeons of Spore
PoHa84

Microbe

I've wondered that as well. Then I looked at the very first post, in which they also talk about the Space Adventures expansion, which is where the new gameplay and tools is coming from. The title is VERY misleading.

readywhip

MouthBreather

Well of course its misleading. Their trying to trick people into buying the parts pack thinking gameplay will improve. It may work on the people who only skim threads.

unclecaveman

Multicellular

xentaur wrote:
Nathan727 wrote:I want a chaingun with a bayonet attached to it

Better yet, a minigun. With a bayonet on each muzzle!
Chainguns and miniguns are the same thing.

May the Brambler Empire bring peace to the galaxy... as long as the Oston Empire doesn't buy it first.

Claudio, Ambellina, Jesse, The Writing Writer, Mayo Deftinwolf
xentaur

Microbe

Chaingun is a single-barrel gun actuated by external power source (through a chain similar to a bicycle chain - hence the name). Minigun, a.k.a. Gatling gun, has multiple rotating barrels.

You are a white-dotted shaggy leaf-green bear-scorpion with lime freckles, five powerful legs and
-Dungeons of Spore

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: