The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Possbility - We could be from Another Planet!  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
neonplanet

Microbe

Are we really from another planet? Probably not, but some evidence can lead to it.

Mars:

#1 - Mars is mostly a desert, and it has been discovered that there was once water there. Earth's deserts have been increasing in size each year. Eventually, The deserts will cover the entire planet, leaving earth like a mars-like planet. Could this mean many millions of years ago, Mars was a lot like Earth is today?

#2 - Mars' atmosphere is mainly carbon dioxide and has little oxygen. We are currently lowering our oxygen by cutting down trees, and we are pumping carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

#3 - Some ancient gods have been depicted flying a space-ship like vehicle on ancient carvings and paintings. Here is a site featureing some of the paintings. http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens5.html

Or what about Venus? Venus has a very thick atmosphere that creates a greenhouse effect, and Earth's atmoshpere is becoming like Venus'.

And also, a meteorite containing Amino Acids crashed into Earth. Amino acids are the basis for all organisms. So, what do you guys think?

CrazyShyness

Spacefaring Sporeling

Venus is simply not in the right position to ever be able to harbor life as we know it, specifically humanity. Same deal for Mars. The paintings' UFOs are simply an artistic device. Where they from the same time as the Biblical stories were written, then I could believe it.

And if we were from another planet, why would our colony be forgotten by the rest of humanity and why would they not have brought machinery with them and why haven't we found any evidence of a spaceship?

Please check out my creations. I will attempt to comment back at some point or another. Real life and all. If I haven't returned the comment please remind me.

Totally helped invent Space Ponies. Your arguement is invalid.

PS : Sanity is just a boundary.
Arkanay

Civilized Sporeon

It's a possibility. There's not much to say but to "chat" about it =P

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/16/2009 23:33:21

Boinked

Civilized Sporeon

Not dying from global warming, or the swine flu.

neonplanet wrote:Are we really from another planet? Probably not, but some evidence can lead to it.

Mars:

#1 - Mars is mostly a desert, and it has been discovered that there was once water there. Earth's deserts have been increasing in size each year. Eventually, The deserts will cover the entire planet, leaving earth like a mars-like planet. Could this mean many millions of years ago, Mars was a lot like Earth is today?

#2 - Mars' atmosphere is mainly carbon dioxide and has little oxygen. We are currently lowering our oxygen by cutting down trees, and we are pumping carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

#3 - Some ancient gods have been depicted flying a space-ship like vehicle on ancient carvings and paintings. Here is a site featureing some of the paintings. http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens5.html

Or what about Venus? Venus has a very thick atmosphere that creates a greenhouse effect, and Earth's atmoshpere is becoming like Venus'.

And also, a meteorite containing Amino Acids crashed into Earth. Amino acids are the basis for all organisms. So, what do you guys think?

Wow. All three of those reasons prove absolutely nothing. #1 means that it used to have water and now it doesn't. Means nothing. #2 is irrational, we can barely affect Oxygen-CO2 ratios. #3 is simply fail. Some people drew funny pictures. Now we use them as hard evidence.

NEED A DISPENSER HERE
[WWW]
MKCSTEALTH

GalacticGod

i personally think we came from earth, cause i mean we can't survive too far away or too close to the sun...and Venus is too close and Mars would be too far away...unless the solar alignment got jacked up at one point...which is highly unlikely but you never know

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/2009 03:30:36

ShaperOfWorlds

Multicellular

Uhh, what are you saying?

If we're born here, that means we're from here.

If we migrated here, then that means our ancestors were some pretty smart guys.

--[RGL]--

( ) ( )
(0)-(0)
(")--(")
(_) (_)
aim icon
Eochaid1701

GalacticGod

Of course, we all came from the Thirteen Colonies of Kobol. Didn't any of you watch Battlestar?

Anyway, I think we probably came from right here. It would be cool if we came from somewhere else, but it's just wishful thinking. If any solar planet could have supported life at any time, it ceased that long before it would have been feasible for humans to be on Earth.

BB never loses an argument, in the same way that a ten-year-old never loses at CoD because he shuts off the Xbox when things go badly.
cavalier639 wrote: I view Eochaid as a bearded wyvern with a backpack full of grammar books and other odds and ends.
ConflictReplay

Multicellular

Alright..Your post's topic says we could be from another planet..

And then you explained about he conditions from other planets.

So your topic title should more be like 'Earth is Changing'

And to answer your topic, we cannot be from other planet.

Best of the Bests..!
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Jackuul

Civilized Sporeon

Oh hai, i haz maed thred 2 daiz b-4 diz one 'bout dat!

Because irony is lost on the internet.

My Sporefile
I own 8 tarantulas. I <3 Spiders
[WWW]
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Panspermia is a quite a widely accepted theory, do not count it out, they are conducting tests as we speak to try and support it.

JBGrox1000Bit

MouthBreather

Surrounded by Grox Planets, in a ship in the Galactic Core.

That ASTEROID was a Mars-Sized PLANET!!! Sheesh, have you read Freak the Mighty?

Thomas1134

Spacefaring Sporeling

That was the impact that created the moon. We are not talking about Thea.
JBGrox1000Bit

MouthBreather

Oh. Thea is also called Orpheus. There were 2 earths, in the same orbit. And when I was asking about Freak the Mighty, I meant I have Freak's brains, but I'm twice his height.

LlamaDude

Multicellular

neonplanet wrote:Are we really from another planet? Probably not, but some evidence can lead to it.

Mars:

1. earth's deserts may be increasing in size now but the ammount of water in the water cycle remains constant. this is just part of climate cahange (caused by us or not). it will no doubt retern to it's previous self after a few million years

2. if martians were responsible for polution, we would see thier ruins

3. if it's in a ancient painting it MUST be true

4. venus has a atmosphere of supphuric acid. i am very sure our atmosphere will not turn that way

5. viable and probably one of the most accepted theories for the origen of life

sigs by me -|[]|- Awesome Spore Forum!-|[]|- may god bless you
JBGrox1000Bit

MouthBreather

Orpheus/Thea may have had our cells.

Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to: