The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The NEW Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Do you guys realize it's been sixteen years since this came out?

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Page lag.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2017 04:18:12

Sharples65

GalacticGod

I'm going to draw a wall on a wall.

[Email] [WWW]
LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

Sharples65 wrote:I'm going to draw a wall on a wall.

okey

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2017 12:30:46

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

I expected at least page 80.

We are Sharples.
LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

DarkLove979 wrote:I expected at least page 80.

plz post in "you're banned" I totally don't wanna make a pun

Sharples65

GalacticGod

I am not machine washable.

[Email] [WWW]
TheNightDragon

Microbe

Sharples65 wrote:I am not machine washable.

Shut up and leave.
Sharples65

GalacticGod

TheNightDragon wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:I am not machine washable.

Shut up and leave.

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

So before uninstalling and reinstalling Spore in its entirety, I tried moving the DI 9.r mod to another folder.

My game started, but all my adventures are gone.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Huh.

I would think after an entire morning and afternoon had passed, someone would have something to say about this.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

DarkMagickan wrote:Huh.

I would think after an entire morning and afternoon had passed, someone would have something to say about this.

Just redownload your adventures from Spore.com

[Email] [WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

[PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST EXISTS JUST TO RELIEVE STRESS, SOME THINGS MAY BE CONTRADICTORY]

I've been told that I'm not allowed to use any electronic devices for the rest of the year. With a punishment that long, surely there's got to be a major reason... Right?

Nope! I have done nothing wrong today, and the reason why I get "punished" is freaking stupid.

So, my mother asks me if I'm going to the school football game. Since I'm not interested in these kind of events, I say no. She then says that I'm wasting my life away because of the fact that I'm always using technology (Which is partially true, but hey, It's the only thing that keeps me entertained). Then she punishes me.

I get punished, for making a choice! That's right, I can lose a privilege just because I have different preferences! WTF?!?!

But maybe she's right... As I'm writing this, I sound like some whiny teenager. But the fact is that this is the only kind of punishment I can receive... AND IT'S GETTING ME TO FREAKING NOWHERE!!! I haven't learn a darn thing from it!

My god I hate how my parents handle me. They will bring up personal things at the most inappropriate of times. Like today, I was doing so good, I was feeling happy. BUT EVER SINCE SHE BROUGHT UP THIS PERSONAL PROBLEM DURING MY HAPPIEST TIME, I FREAKING LOSE EVERYTHING! No longer do I feel happy, no longer can I do things that I enjoy, NO LONGER CAN I LIVE MY LIFE!

My mother seemed to be aware of my anger, but she seems to be secretly mocking me about it. These hidden mocks are the salt going into my wounds! I'm going to try to reason with her tomorrow.

Boy this post really let off some steam!

[Email] [WWW]
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

@Sharples65: I suggest that you ask her to sit down and take a good look at you. Then ask her if you strike her as the kind of person that has a chance at ever making it as a professional athlete. Ask her if she really wishes you to particiipate in an activity that leads to multiple concussions, knee and hip problems, and the possibility of steroid abuse. After she answers no, then you have her. Explain that you love technology, that a career in one of the sciences can not only lead to a happy, secure, and profitable life but possibly the betterment of mankind in a way a football game never will. (Warning this is not a valid argument in Nebraska, Oklahoma or Texas, And may result in jail time). Then shame her for not encouraging your love of technology. Ask her for example, why she has never suggested going to game designer camp. Or why she has not petitioned your school to offer extra-curricular activities that don't require a cup. As you see the shame grow to fill her eyes, go in for the kill. Ask for a new computer with all the bangs and whistles plus the Adobe creative suite with ALL the programs. So you can start on the path to be a technology overlord like Steve Jobs or Sid Meyers.

Of course she could just be trying to get your lazy butt out of the house to interact with real people instead of those online. In which case your screwed.

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Mavor wrote:@Sharples65: I suggest that you ask her to sit down and take a good look at you. Then ask her if you strike her as the kind of person that has a chance at ever making it as a professional athlete. Ask her if she really wishes you to particiipate in an activity that leads to multiple concussions, knee and hip problems, and the possibility of steroid abuse. After she answers no, then you have her. Explain that you love technology, that a career in one of the sciences can not only lead to a happy, secure, and profitable life but possibly the betterment of mankind in a way a football game never will. (Warning this is not a valid argument in Nebraska, Oklahoma or Texas, And may result in jail time). Then shame her for not encouraging your love of technology. Ask her for example, why she has never suggested going to game designer camp. Or why she has not petitioned your school to offer extra-curricular activities that don't require a cup. As you see the shame grow to fill her eyes, go in for the kill. Ask for a new computer with all the bangs and whistles plus the Adobe creative suite with ALL the programs. So you can start on the path to be a technology overlord like Steve Jobs or Sid Meyers.

Of course she could just be trying to get your lazy butt out of the house to interact with real people instead of those online. In which case your screwed.

...he was just jokingly reposting a post another user made. Specifically uglydollfan.

/r/atethepasta

ecks dee
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: