The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

We Found Who to Tar and Feather!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
White2Volf

Multicellular

Im the wanderer that gives 5 star karma to every kind person in sporum.

IS this topic still alive.Cool

bauer27

Civilized Sporeon

Methuen. The only town by that name in the Country. I feel so special.

Vilageidiotx wrote:
piePIEpie wrote:
crazy199292 wrote:
BennyHartless wrote:Hey Will. You suck cawks. Hope you enjoyed your vacation with my hard earned money I paid for spore and your crappy parts pack that doesn't work. Maybe next time you can just come to my house and rape me while I hand you my wallet. We can cut out the middle man.

Yes, please lock this if messages like this shows up, Agreed?

over my dead body

The Sporum: Promoting random acts of violence since 2008.

Opperation UE- in affect
Opperation Crusader- in affect
to find out what theses opperations are PM me.

Member of the The Atheist Modding Society if you want to join PM someone with this in there sig.

pizzaboy9109

Civilized Sporeon

Even if Hecker was a "cute" supporter, he IS the one the Wii is a piece of SPORE, and it is basically taping to gamecubes together with duct tape. He later got the Duct Tape award....
[WWW]
deerslayer13

Multicellular

click on them or they might die!!

The cow goes... SHAZOOO!!

[WWW]
deerslayer13

Multicellular

The cow goes... SHAZOOO!!

[WWW]
6the6beast6

Microbe

Why IS this thread still alive? It's a waste of stuff.

<--- I am that smiley.
I am GandWuser, my brother hijacks my account sometimes.
The_guard_bunny

MouthBreather

6the6beast6 wrote:Why IS this thread still alive? It's a waste of stuff.

deerslayer spamed

[
OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

deerslayer has been reported by multiple people.

I would suggest not posting here unless you have something to contribute to this very old and very dead thread.

Didzo wrote:There are few things Blackbird enjoys more than the sweet taste of children's tears. This delicious nectar trickles down through the sphincter he calls a soul, giving a shadow of life to the hollowness within. It is the aroma of the deaths of innocence that keeps him lucid in his fetid void of existence. The soft, mournful cry of children is a lullaby to Blackbird as he drifts off to a dreamless sleep. For Blackbird, he is Worse than Hitler.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Ashloc

Civilized Sporeon

OneBlackbird wrote:deerslayer has been reported by multiple people.

I would suggest not posting here unless you have something to contribute to this very old and very dead thread.

Yeah!

I am one of the five faces of the science section, the only place where reason is left
Maxis?????wrote
My suggestion to you is to make the game you want to play. EA is a big company with lots of interests. And if you've ever worked for a large corporation, you would understand this readily.
http://www.questionscience.com/
Intelligent Primate Award
Given to the person who has flung the most factually accurate poo in the face of another forum regular known to type nonsense or unsupported arguements as if they were fact.
[MSN]
sara422

Civilized Sporeon

bump

best sig in the world made by caazper feed my pets feed
sporemasterblackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

sara422 wrote:bump

• Bump threads judiciously. If a thread has no new posts since the last bump, please don't bump it again.

;
Jzadek

Microbe

Secret Space Colony on Ganymede, were I plan the enslavement of all life! Except possums.

To take a quick tangent let me use the creature design vs. performance as an example. We had competing issues to face. First, we wanted the creature’s design to impact its in-game performance. Second, we wanted the economics of the editor to be simple and understandable and connected to performance. Third, we wanted a high amount of aesthetic diversity. We didn’t want there to be one ultimate design direction that the simulator was forcing all the creatures into. In other words if to be fast you had to have long legs that would have met the first goal, conflicted with the third goal and made the second much more complex.

That makes no sense! If longerlegs made you faster, then shorter legs would have made it harder to be seen! So you go with either speed or comouflage! And its not hard to know about the kllonger legs, faster movement, seems perfectly simple to me!!!

Like my sig? Visit GibberGabber's Discount Sig Shop at: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/24194.page
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature
DrD0ctor

Microbe

If Maxis released a modding SDK for Spore the community would be able to fix Spore and make it what it was meant to be, and it wouldn't have to be a universal change; whoever wanted to have Spore modded would simply download the mods to make their game better, whoever likes it as is, keeps it! Everyone is happy. Simple.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/15/2009 17:53:04

Supporter of Spore mods. Let us further mod Spore!
joural

Civilized Sporeon

Exploring the realm of shadows with my faithfull pet Dragon.

you know, I might actualy talk here at length if it weren't for the title... it's sort of like "dur, I'm a moron saying stupid stuff because I'm irritated with ONE thing in the game, so I want to paint the wole thing with one brush!"

you know?

Well, now that that's done... yes, I do agree that there are several thingsthat should be changed, but in any case you should realy not get mad about it. I think that we should be happier with them expanding on the longest section of the game, so that the section we will spend the longest on is more enjoyable. I would rather they upgrade the space stage than creature, the second shortest section.

[MSN]
nuvalord222

Multicellular

Drive over here, pay me five bucks, and I'll give you a hint.

i thought this was dead!!!

~Awesome sig by Corpseface, it is a clicky~

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: