The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Creepy and Cute Pack:Spore Evolves with New Content,Gameplay and Tools (official announcement)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
unclecaveman

Multicellular

Yeah Guild Wars was great. It had some really fun events, constant contests and updates, etc. Loads of fun with no monthly fee.

May the Brambler Empire bring peace to the galaxy... as long as the Oston Empire doesn't buy it first.

Claudio, Ambellina, Jesse, The Writing Writer, Mayo Deftinwolf
CainoMDK

Multicellular

MinionJoe wrote:
GLORIUSRO wrote:Thats called a Shift.... Its below capslock and Enter, and above ctrl

Ah! I stand corrected!

You do know that it would be easier to use Caps Lock for long runs of all caps, yes?

Joe, we all know that intelligence is something that is not for everyone... There will be always people that are not intelligent enough and miss the point... And those are the same guys that believes in the power of santa claus and that politicians are telling the truth...

Sentient != intelligent

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

The restaurant at the end of the universe.

Eekwotsthat wrote:Ok, so how much does WoW cost per month ? Every month.. you can say support is far better etc but it is possible to not charge, Guild Wars being an example of a game which doesn't but which is still regularly updated. Just something to consider whilst people are going argh $20....

Guild Wars fails.

Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

Worldbreaker276 wrote:
Eekwotsthat wrote:Ok, so how much does WoW cost per month ? Every month.. you can say support is far better etc but it is possible to not charge, Guild Wars being an example of a game which doesn't but which is still regularly updated. Just something to consider whilst people are going argh $20....

Guild Wars fails.

GW is not even a 'real' MMORPG.
No persistent world.
Do I need to say more?
Tentacular

Microbe

unclecaveman wrote:The Cute/Creepy works for both Creator and game. I imagine it will seed the parts into the creature stage like the other parts, so you can find/add them like normal.

The creator had an advance download? I mean, I know about the thing you could buy/direct download, but I didn't think you got it any earlier downloading than buying in the store.

Yes, you could buy the Creator before the full game was released. I saw it as paying extra to have access to content before the full version.
Hellgaze

Multicellular

High above earths orbit in a giant lazer aimed at your house. BWAHAHAA

Parvati wrote:
Worldbreaker276 wrote:

Guild Wars fails.

GW is not even a 'real' MMORPG.
No persistent world.
Do I need to say more?

*Gasp* TAKE THAT BACK!!! or may Grenth take you to the underworld for judgement!

unclecaveman

Multicellular

Tentacular wrote:
unclecaveman wrote:The Cute/Creepy works for both Creator and game. I imagine it will seed the parts into the creature stage like the other parts, so you can find/add them like normal.

The creator had an advance download? I mean, I know about the thing you could buy/direct download, but I didn't think you got it any earlier downloading than buying in the store.

Yes, you could buy the Creator before the full game was released. I saw it as paying extra to have access to content before the full version.
Well, yeah. I know that. I meant get CC downloaded before you could get CC in stores. I got CC in the store way before the full game was available.

In this case, I'm confused. What are you talking about with getting something early then? The $20 is the price of the parts pack. It's not a smaller part of something larger, that's the whole thing.

May the Brambler Empire bring peace to the galaxy... as long as the Oston Empire doesn't buy it first.

Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

Hellgaze wrote:
*snip*

oh I am sorry but thats just a fact
Even the designers have admitted it.
But it doesn't mather if you like the game

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/17/2008 16:06:06

unclecaveman

Multicellular

GW2 is going to have a persistent world and no monthly fee.

Trullx0xman

Multicellular

Wait, why does everyone have the "no c+c pp" in their sigs?

What, you can't cough up 20 bucks to be in the in crowd?

That's just sad, guys.

Seriously when I saw this coming, my mouth literally turned into this guys:

Well, so I'm told...

But seriosuly, you dont want your creations to look awesome?

I certainly want mine to ;D

Hellgaze

Multicellular

unclecaveman wrote:GW2 is going to have a persistent world and no monthly fee.

YES!!! I am so getting that...*drools* see you at open beta!

MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

Trullx0xman wrote:But seriosuly, you dont want your creations to look awesome?

If I want create plushie creatures, I'll go to The Teddy Bear Factory.

Times MinionJoe Has Been Banned: 5 Times MinionJoe's Opinion Has Changed: 0
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

unclecaveman wrote:GW2 is going to have a persistent world and no monthly fee.

Yea so they say.
Can't wait to try it out.
Hellgaze

Multicellular

I will create a creation so scary it will...scare people..BWAHAHAHA!

MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

Hellgaze wrote:I will create a creation so scary it will...scare people..BWAHAHAHA!

"The Cute and Creepy Parts Pack does not contain any 'scary' parts that may be inappropriate for our younger players."

Times MinionJoe Has Been Banned: 5 Times MinionJoe's Opinion Has Changed: 0

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: