The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
refillMotives cheat doesn't work on Adventure planets  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Benie

Microbe

I'm doing the adventure "It Came From The Sky", and the refillMotives cheat is not replenishing my health.
Please assist. Thanks.
I have the 1.05 version if that helps any.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/2009 18:24:56

We are the Dragon Empire. We come in peace, then buy out your Homeworld.
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
stardragon231

Civilized Sporeon

Refillmotives doesn't work in adventures, since the devs seem to be more determined not to let us cheat.
If you really need infinite health, unlock the powered armor part. In an adventure, freeze your energy.

My Spore Page
Yes, I am atheist. No, I will not change my belief system because you rant. Or ask nicely. If you think the same way, copy-paste this into your sig.
Ricotez

MouthBreather

Planet Iorosa, Ioro System, Eodau Constellation, Aulua Alpha Region - Riconian Traverse

When you finish an adventure, your time will be submitted. It would be an unfair advantage if people could cheat to submit better times.

Sharpesh0t wrote:Im sure you've heard this before, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, then dont say anything at all.

Have you met the inhabitants of planet Gaffe already?
The Better Being - A Spore Comic Newest Issue: 005
My threads: Space Infrastructure; Six Stages, Twelve Phases; Pacifists and Warlords; If Spore were a book... (Cover Art)
Benie

Microbe

So Adventures are rated? Mmmm... Not really what I want to hear. But thanks for letting me know.

We are the Dragon Empire. We come in peace, then buy out your Homeworld.
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
Ricotez

MouthBreather

Planet Iorosa, Ioro System, Eodau Constellation, Aulua Alpha Region - Riconian Traverse

You should really try to play a game without cheating. Cheating ruined Age of Empires for me, that's why I never cheat in other games.

Sharpesh0t wrote:Im sure you've heard this before, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, then dont say anything at all.

My threads: Space Infrastructure; Six Stages, Twelve Phases; Pacifists and Warlords; If Spore were a book... (Cover Art)
SuperBannana

Civilized Sporeon

Potatos menari sangat mengagumkan dan sebagainya.

What?

Eochaid1701 wrote:Faster than a speeding cherry! Can leap tall splits in a single bound! He's... SuperBannana!

yoshii wrote:Bananas are a humorous fruit, therefor it would be funnier to make them a super hero.

Ricotez

MouthBreather

SuperBannana wrote:What?

Don't tell me you always cheat

Really, games are more fun if you finish them on your own, and not under the assistance of some cheat.

stardragon231

Civilized Sporeon

Benie wrote:So Adventures are rated? Mmmm... Not really what I want to hear. But thanks for letting me know.

It's not like anyone seems to care about what you do with hacking. I have a hacked captain that I left uploaded and haven't been told to remove it or anything, not even a "your cheating!!!!!!" comment. Plus, you can get these hacks for free on a public fansite. It's not as bad as some people say it is.
Just saying, though. You can play adventures however you like.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/19/2009 19:23:36

My Spore Page
Yes, I am atheist. No, I will not change my belief system because you rant. Or ask nicely. If you think the same way, copy-paste this into your sig.
Ricotez

MouthBreather

I want to add, that you shouldn't understand me wrong. I'm perfectly fine with people who cheat (as long as they don't do it in online multiplayer games. I really hate aimbots and the likes), but I'm just saying that games are more fun if you play them without cheats. Of course, there are exceptions, like Rockstar Games' GTA-series.

DinoLord

MouthBreather

Isn't that mine? But you don't need a lot of health for it anyways.

Teraku

Microbe

Ricotez wrote:Of course, there are exceptions, like Rockstar Games' GTA-series.

Amen to that.

(Riot cheat+everyone has weapons cheat)

Maksie99

Microbe

Of course, there are exceptions, like Rockstar Games' GTA-series.

NO. Cheats ruined the multiplayer mode in GTA IV.

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: