The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

| BAU | Otherwise known as the 'Spore Veterans Bingo Table'  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Michael042296

Civilized Sporeon

Its been a while since i played minecraft seriously. Glad to hear you got some normalcy in your life though. Stability is nice. Don't get a whole lot of that on the path I've been walking. Though I hope to finally start getting freelance in the next half a year, and the path sure is fulfilling.

instagram.com/reltcstone
[WWW]
GalvinNerth

Multicellular

Some serious page lag again....

Hey, it is the crazy moments that make us who we are, enjoy what you can while it lasts!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/14/2018 04:05:08

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
murdick

Civilized Sporeon

So, I'm on a serious nostalgia trip right now. I see everyones posting status updates, so here's mine:

I'm 18 now.. I was so young and stupid, man lmao. I play a lot of rhythm and strategy games. I'm working on getting my GED so I can go to college. Planning on going into programming. Absolutely crazy to think it's been 7 years since I posted here regularly. I haven't forgotten about you guys either, I learned a lot from this collection of teenagers, namely how not to be a SPORE idiot on the internet. Unfortunately, most of you had to bear with me while I was going through that process...so many stolen creations and so much shitposting, and I apologize for that, for what it's worth 7 years down the line. I'm glad to see most of you are doing well these days. This turned a bit sentimental, but I'm checking in on my first online community for the first time in like 5 years, so I suppose that was going to happen.

A lot of great memories in this thread, man. Thank you all for all of them, and thank you all for having a bigger influence than any of us probably realize on who I am today. <3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/27/2018 07:14:24

[WWW]

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: