The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
| BAU | Otherwise known as the 'Spore Veterans Bingo Table'  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Author Message
Michael042296

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/31/2010 18:28:01
Messages: 4303
Location:
California

Offline

Did a paint over of a spore creation

instagram.com/reltcstone
[WWW]
Drew980

GalacticGod

Joined: 11/29/2009 16:50:28
Messages: 21284
Location:
Lakes Region, New Hampshire

Offline

What's going on everyone? I haven't been able to login in almost a year because my login was being autistic. I finally got it to work obviously, although I have no idea how to fix my SporeMaster account.

@freshwhiteprince
SporeMasterxDoomsoulx

Multicellular

Joined: 01/20/2016 01:02:44
Messages: 444
Location:
AzkaBAN

Offline

Welcome back Drew!

There was an incident a few months with password resets triggering on everyones accounts which messed things up abit. If you're still having issues getting into your SM account, I can email Baza directly and see if I could get him to reset your account credentials for you.

Drew980

GalacticGod

Joined: 11/29/2009 16:50:28
Messages: 21284
Location:
Lakes Region, New Hampshire

Offline

SporeMasterxDoomsoulx wrote:Welcome back Drew!

There was an incident a few months with password resets triggering on everyones accounts which messed things up abit. If you're still having issues getting into your SM account, I can email Baza directly and see if I could get him to reset your account credentials for you.

Yeah if you could that would be great.

@freshwhiteprince
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Joined: 12/01/2016 04:37:56
Messages: 917
Location:
Firth.

Offline

Aye sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

DarkLove979 wrote:Aye sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did someone call me?

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Joined: 12/01/2016 04:37:56
Messages: 917
Location:
Firth.

Offline

eme12 wrote:
DarkLove979 wrote:Aye sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did someone call me?

The HearClear HC206 is designed specifically for the budget conscious buyer looking for the ultimate value in conjunction with a great digital BTE hearing aid. This is also a PERFECT choice for those looking for an inexpensive back-up hearing aid to supplement their current hearing aid set. The HearClear HC206 digital hearing aid is built around an Optimized Digital Sound Processor (DSP). This is a true digital hearing aid with noise cancellation as well as an easy to use rocker switch. The rocker control offers volume control at the touch of a finger.

https://advancedhearing.com/hearing-aids/hc-206-hearing-aid

Michael042296

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/31/2010 18:28:01
Messages: 4303
Location:
California

Offline

Hey drew, welcome back! How's life?

Also here's a tree i drew the other day.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/19/2017 23:01:11

instagram.com/reltcstone
[WWW]
Drew980

GalacticGod

Joined: 11/29/2009 16:50:28
Messages: 21284
Location:
Lakes Region, New Hampshire

Offline

Darkie it's hilarious how your name continues to evolve.

Life is, interesting I suppose Michael. While I've earned and still am working on getting additional Restaurant/Hospitality certifications, I'm mainly focusing on my back, while has been in a great deal of pain lately. I am right now waiting for results on some Xrays to determine if any pain is skeletal. After I complete education for hospitality I may end up going into the Airforce, as early as next year, assuming I don't have a more serious back issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/20/2017 20:56:15

@freshwhiteprince
SapphireFlame

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 09/18/2008 02:30:13
Messages: 1269
Location:
spornsinglesmeet.com

Offline

Drew is back everyone!

Michael042296

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/31/2010 18:28:01
Messages: 4303
Location:
California

Offline

Hope your back turns out alright, Drew. What are the plans for the airforce? Know the sort of career route you want to do in it?

instagram.com/reltcstone
[WWW]
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Joined: 12/01/2016 04:37:56
Messages: 917
Location:
Firth.

Offline

Drew980 wrote:Darkie it's hilarious how your name continues to evolve.

What other proof do we need that there is no God.

Anyway good to see you again. Hope your issue gets fixed dude.

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4861