The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The Advanced Guide To Creating Adventures  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Monckat

Multicellular

The Ruins of Otav, Phorscyphene sector, Ogamandine Empire

Saltdfrost wrote:Can I have some help? What ever direction I make the vehicle move it kind of does something crazy:

(snip)

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

EDIT: Here's a better video:

(snip)

Could it be that the buildings around the vehicles are too close together, and the door is having trouble finding its way around them to the creature?

Monckat -Fleeing from the Almighty Grox since August 2008!

DVDMaster

Civilized Sporeon

I think two things are happening:
1. The vehicle has a front and a back (attach something to the "front" in the vehicle editor and this should be clearer), and the strange motion is because the vehicle is turning around to face the destination. Use the rotation ring to rotate the vehicle 180 degrees.
2. It might have problem with paths. I found that paths near building is difficult for the computer. In addition paths that have tight corners is also difficult.

[WWW]
Guga0808

Multicellular

''Getting your adventure played: Make a video and a strategy guide.''
MAN,Do you have idea of how many time this will take?It was supossed to be only a simple creation,Not a whole game,HOW Will i make this out of an adventure that lasts 5~10 minutes?
If making this all is the only way to get a single play on the adventure,While there's a guy that makes a thing called of ''Add your captain'' and get over 9000 followers(Seriously).
This is not what i was expecting.The Creators that make sucess on spore do always come with these weird tutorials -.-

[MSN]
Raptor177

Civilized Sporeon

G.U.N. Fortress, an emergency transport pod pointed at the Sporum

Perhaps bumping this is a necessary sacrifice judging by just how useful it is.

EDITActually I didn't notice this was stickied. I deserve a dunce cap)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/13/2014 11:41:07

Sean10M

GalacticGod

Raptor177 wrote:Perhaps bumping this is a necessary sacrifice judging by just how useful it is.

There you go.

[WWW]
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Raptor177 wrote:Perhaps bumping this is a necessary sacrifice judging by just how useful it is.

An acceptable mistake compared to people who actually believe a dome made of frozen gasses encompasses a flat Earth.

Sean10M

GalacticGod

junkinator wrote:

An acceptable mistake compared to people who actually believe a dome made of frozen gasses encompasses a flat Earth.

There are people that believe that. I thought the Earth was proven to be round ages ago.

[WWW]
Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

I have proof that the earth is flat.

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
pelicanthor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Glad to see this is still being of use

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

pelicanthor wrote:Glad to see this is still being of use

Hi. I haven't seen you for a while.

[WWW]
MobsterMania

Spacefaring Sporeling

Wasting his life. Youth is sure wasted on the young.

pelicanthor wrote:Glad to see this is still being of use

I've made an addendum of sorts:

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/81571.page

[WWW]
UfodogPetWarrior

Microbe

Hi. Need me a little help. I'm built an adventure, just have a little bug. Somebody can help for me? A trouble have with buildings, those buildings have inside components, and outside components. The captain can walk across buildings, or walls, or the walls functioning as trap. If wall functionong as trap, then wall capturing the captain, and captain can't walk nowhere. How can I solving thet trouble? Thx.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

UfodogPetWarrior wrote:Hi. Need me a little help. I'm built an adventure, just have a little bug. Somebody can help for me? A trouble have with buildings, those buildings have inside components, and outside components. The captain can walk across buildings, or walls, or the walls functioning as trap. If wall functionong as trap, then wall capturing the captain, and captain can't walk nowhere. How can I solving thet trouble? Thx.

You can put invisible gates or backwards jump pads in front of the walls that are clipping.

[WWW]
UfodogPetWarrior

Microbe

Sean10M wrote:
You can put invisible gates or backwards jump pads in front of the walls that are clipping.

Thank you. I will rebuilt all buildings what need. Need reendeneering for dna limits. Thi is not trouble. Thanks again.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

UfodogPetWarrior wrote:
Sean10M wrote:

Thank you. I will rebuilt all buildings what need. Need reendeneering for dna limits. Thi is not trouble. Thanks again.

DNA limit huh. That's easy. hold ctrl, shift and C to bring up the cheat menu and then type in addDNA and press enter. Repeat until you have the DNA you need.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: