The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Patch 6 wishlist  XML
Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Pyjamaman

Civilized Sporeon

before i start it's time to face facts. maxis won't look at this. the are probably unaware of this whole forums existance. but i think it would be fun to think we can make a difference.

first of all this is a patch, not a expansion pack so on;y small changes that require no extra hardwere. i have a few ideas

Debug the flora editor

any sporeon with half a working brain knows that you can download a mod the unlock the flora editor but in the intrest of shutting up the annoying n00bs i think maxis should make it easy acesable from the editor menu. also we should have the opertunity to share plants like other creations

Cell Sharing

we can make our own cells but we can't share them or use them in our games! i think that aswell as sharing cels, they should apear in the cell game.

Harder AI

at the moment it seems that "hard" is medium. "medium" is easy and "easy" is impossibly-can't fail-going to shoot myself. we need to have a "expert" level like in every other game

Characters don't walk into walls when inside buildings

this is realy annoying. i made a adventure entirely indoors and the computer controlled actors kept faceplaming into the nearest wall. this is probably easily fixed.

add your ideas please

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/2009 13:15:02

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME HAHAHATURTLECANCERLOLOLOL:fibea:
Xrossflare

MouthBreather

Over the edge......Looks like i'm heading...Over the edge....

Pyjamaman wrote:before i start it's time to face facts. maxis won't look at this. the are probably unaware of this whole forums existance. but i think it would be fun to think we can make a difference.

Don't give up! People like you can make a difference!

You are a very optimistic and trust-worthy person, so don't worry if Trolls and n00bs Spam here. *Cocks shotgun*

Let me at em'

Here's what we need:

MORE TESTING BY MAXIS

Aren't you angry that whenever, a new patch is released, we have to endure countless bugs and crashes? And your captains and save files, took a trip to the 'lost' zone? Well, that's what we need, more darn testing, we need them to at least test the patches for 2 weeks, before letting us ''beta-testing'' the patches for the mac users
So raise your voice people! WE IZ NOT NOOBS! WE WANTZ MORE MAXIS TESTING!

And how exactly is this related with the thread?

Well, Maxis could release a special patch, with only bug fixes, to help reduce our agony,lol.

No, I'm serious, we really do need a Magic Patch!

Pyjamaman

Civilized Sporeon

i'm gunna sound like a spore head but my spore has never crashed. never ever. not even after all the patches. the only trouble i've had is when i accidently deleted one of my ausome creations (vote yes on daylight savings> GRRRR it was so ausome)

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME HAHAHATURTLECANCERLOLOLOL:fibea:
Boinked

Civilized Sporeon

Not dying from global warming, or the swine flu.

Over water rotation needs to be fixed urgently.

NEED A DISPENSER HERE
[WWW]
odDballL

Multicellular

Option to back up and restore creations while in the game please. This is so that when I am forced to uninstall and reinstall every time a patch is put out I don't have to pull my hair out when the manual back up and restore doesn't work.

[WWW]
MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

Xrossflare wrote:Well, Maxis could release a special patch, with only bug fixes, to help reduce our agony,lol.

Ideally, yeah, patches should only address problems. But the problems are so bad that if they don't dangle a carrot (sa exoskeleton limbs and asymmetry), people will stop playing.

When I worked for a software company (we did Medicare billing software), we had an entire room filled with different computers in different configurations just for testing. We tried to be prepared for every possibility.

EAxis doesn't seem to test on anything but freshly configured, mid-range systems. People with older, fragmented systems have had problems as well people with hot new multi-core systems. It's the "average" person that's not having significant issues.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/2009 15:10:03

Times MinionJoe Has Been Banned: 5 Times MinionJoe's Opinion Has Changed: 0
warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

Ideally, yeah, patches should only address problems. But the problems are so bad that if they don't dangle a carrot (sa exoskeleton limbs and asymmetry), people will stop playing.

Yeah I second that.

[WWW]
Aquamarine

Multicellular

More parts for Creature editor.
Honestly, even with the asymmetry I'm bored with the current choice of parts. Some more would be nice. Like... tails. It doesn't look as good when you try to make tails with spines. I want pointy tails!
EDIT:
Also, I would like to be able to change the type of attack a weapon does (not the amount, though) For example: if you used Keratinhorns for claws, they should be changed to Strike, instead of Charge.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/2009 16:27:41

Jonathanrex1

Civilized Sporeon

-On creations that have been deleated on the spore website a trashcan Icon will appear on the creation ingame.
-Allow us to share cells and anthems.
-Make the cell & grox parts appear in the creature editor.
-Make the "gaprop" work.
-Allow us to rate all creations ingame.
-Allow vehicles to be placed on buildings in GA.
-Expand the "set:" tag to creatures.
-Make it so template planets arn't playable.
-Add symmetry to the building editors.
-Add the cell paints to the creature editor.
-Allow us to make non-adventure normal planets.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/2009 21:36:02

[WWW]
Boinked

Civilized Sporeon

Not dying from global warming, or the swine flu.

Stop begging for Grox parts. They're unique for a reason.

NEED A DISPENSER HERE
[WWW]
dragonshard

MouthBreather

Free at last and finishing off the donut.

There are a lot of great suggestions here! I hope maxis uses some (if not all) of them in the next patch.

Bastarden

MouthBreather

Fix the changes that patch 4 did to creature stage

The new changes made for CAPTAINS, also applied to the creature stage, thus ruining the ability to fly high and jump high, scale large mountains FAST and so on. It also changed the camera in creature stage, the new one doesn't fit creature stage but is good enough for adventures!

Make it possible to design home planets to the last tiny bit if wanted, colors and flora!

I mean, come on...you have to settle for the colors and flora randomly selected...it should be possible to adapt to the idea you have for the new line of creatures!

Unlock the flora editor!

Make it possible to SHARE flora!

That's all.

Yaay! Dragon week!

brandon1997fl

Multicellular

Boinked wrote:Over water rotation needs to be fixed urgently.

It has been fixed.

Spore, spore, spore, spore,spore, spore, spore, spore, spore, spore, spore, spore...
Coupon11

Multicellular

CELL STAGE:
Sare cells
Fix gicth where you see +dna but get none. (you progress through though)
Release to hidden cell parts

More later.

eki eki eki eki patang zoom poing
cool12345

Microbe

Heres what they should add:
flora editor
grox and cell parts
cell editor
anthem editor
ability to share anthems cells and flora
asymmetry button