The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Galactic Adventures Gameplay FAQ  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
OrionsMajesty

Microbe

On Planet Littae, chilling with the Hereto Race

Reaslash14 wrote:I saw in stuff like the meaningless turtle, and C&S go stargazing that you can drop heavy stuff from the sky. how do you make those? i want to make a meteor crash.

Place the heavy objects, use ctrl+click to drag it into the air. Test the mission and it will crash.

Possibility is greater than actuality.
Skyress08

Microbe

Somebody help meh!!!! I need 2 find out how 2 change ur avatar!! plz help meh!!! pleeez!!
Reaslash14

Microbe

OrionsMajesty wrote:
Reaslash14 wrote:I saw in stuff like the meaningless turtle, and C&S go stargazing that you can drop heavy stuff from the sky. how do you make those? i want to make a meteor crash.

Place the heavy objects, use ctrl+click to drag it into the air. Test the mission and it will crash.

I tried, but my precious exploding barrels wont fall down
banji400

Microbe

Tuttle334 wrote:
kyle_r93 wrote:Why won't my npc walk into a freaking teleporter??? I have it on advanced AI set to "Move to" and i set the target to ontop of the teleporter "always" and all he does is walk very close to it and stop... any answers??

Hm...try maybe moving the target slightly beyond the teleporter. Maybe he just needs to move an inch or two further.

Or it could be that the NPC thinks the location is blocked. Is there anything that could potentially be in the way, such as the actual teleporter pad itself (if it's positioned awkwardly, it might be causing the problem)?

This is because the 'Move to' selection, as with captain goals, you only have to move NEAR it to 'Move to'. As was said, Make a target a bit or so behind the teleporter.
DVDMaster

Civilized Sporeon

kyle_r93 wrote:Why won't my npc walk into a freaking teleporter??? I have it on advanced AI set to "Move to" and i set the target to ontop of the teleporter "always" and all he does is walk very close to it and stop... any answers??

As banji400 pointed out move to makes the NPC move near but not necessarily on the way point, so adjusting the way point may help. Sometimes put a way point before the teleporter and then after the teleporter will trick the NPC into walking over the pad.

Also, sometimes NPC can have problems stepping up and onto the teleporter base. It is as if the path plotting logic treats the teleporter base as an obstacle to go around. Sometimes this problem can be fixed by using CTRL + drag to move the teleporter base into the ground or using TAB to rotate the pad to make it easier to step on. Or you can turn the base invisible. A final option is to rotate the teleporter pad 90 degrees so that the NPC walks into the beam of light coming from the teleporter pad.

[WWW]
banji400

Microbe

Ned_Ballad wrote:so, what are the cheats for GA. I know there's one for a square planet and one to have a filter applied to the adventure, but anyone know what those are?

Whoa. How do you get the square planet? It'd be SO useful for me.
DragonEye4

Spacefaring Sporeling

How do you make creatures go into buildings?

DudeMan95

Civilized Sporeon

DragonEye4 wrote:How do you make creatures go into buildings?
With teleporters!!!!! You put a teleporter at the door, then build the interior of the building somwhere else on the planet out of enteior props. Then, you put the other end of the teleporter (the orange one) at the interior door. Renember to turn the teleporter out put (the orange one) to fase away from the door, so that it looks like the creature is stepping out of the door. Finally, make the teleporter invisible! I'm sure you can find demo's on YouTube.

Ok. now here's a question that's been bugging me for some time now. Do player-made adventures get polinated into the space game?

P.S.

Hi. I'm a teenaged South African / Swede-to-be. A few things about me: I have a science obsession. I write and worldbuild in the realm of speculative fiction. I am highly liberal. I am an Agnostic Panentheist. I am a bi-curious homosexual. (Any problem with the last three is your own, thank you very much.) I am probably still alive. Left this place a long time ago. I can now be found here and here. I am now known as "Valdin", "TemporalV01D" and "SPACE_LEMON" because "DudeMan95" is a turdly username. DudeMan95 also had bad spelling and an occasional douchy attitude. My apologies. That is all. Enjoy the rest of your existence.
[WWW]
EllaLindz

Microbe

Alright, I just read through all of the posts on here and three people seem to be having the same problem I am. There have been answers on the forums, but so far only quick ones that I don't understand (spore is the first game I've wanted to play since Mario Three and Spyro the Dragon (on that note, anyone aware of an emulator for PS1 on Wii yet?) and so I don't understand a lot of the lingo)

I would really love to use my crew. I know that the Adventures I'm going on are "crew allowable" but the three crew slots are greyed out...even when I have five allies...I'm all the way through Space Stage now, but would still love to use my crew on Adventures.

Also...I've played that DNA Adventure for over a half an hour and cannot figure out how to get into the cell. I can see inside by rushing the wall...but can't seem to find the way in.

Thanks!

defazfamily2

Microbe

how do you raise an building or something
Ringeltree

Civilized Sporeon

defazfamily2:

control-click on it. Then you can move it up or down. If you shift-click you can move it side to side instead (to bury it into the side of a hill for example)

[WWW]
richterm

Microbe

DudeMan95 wrote:

Ok. now here's a question that's been bugging me for some time now. Do player-made adventures get polinated into the space game?

Absolutely. I ended up finally picking up playing again, got to Space Phase last night and ended up playing Capture the Flag as a random mission today during the Space Phase. You can tell you're going on a player mission because the race assigning it to you gives you very generic instructions ('Go to Planet X and beam down")
YaDigIt

Multicellular

how do you make your creatures dance in adventures i saw things dance and i want to make something where clark and stanley go to a club to dance and then a light falls on them

Age is indeed a curious thing. As I grow older I see less clearly in the dark, but I see the dark more clearly.

VandelAtWerk

Microbe

Somewhere in the back of my mind. (physically speaking, SW Michigan USA)

Ok, I have a question for Maxis. Would it be possible to make a space to leave a comment on the ratings page when you complete and adventure? I find it a bit tedious to have to re-find an adventure and leave a comment on what I think of it. as it stands right now, we either have to leave a commenty on an adventure before we play it, or have to re-search for it after we have completed it. I believe that it would better suit if you incorporated the comment feature in with the rating feature so people gan give an honest opinion when they complete the adventure. I think this will lead to better adventures, and more porductive comments (and maybe an explination for some of the downrating going on). If you could look into this and get back with me, I would greatly appreciate it. TY

Vandel AtWerk
LuckySpider

Microbe

To give comments to the adventures you have already played this might help:

1) Go to the play adventure area.
2) Click the "my played adventures" icon, then it is easy to find, and click the dots and make your comment.

Lucky Spider Spore Page

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: