The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Beastly Experiments - Next Gen: Done, post and die!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
tahuu9

Spacefaring Sporeling

"I walk in the dreams of others, and I can force others to sleep, though I can't show others my dreams, or force myself to sleep."
Peppy_Hare_Fan

Civilized Sporeon

Fiction; for we all need to break away from reality.

"Then... You're defiantly qualified."

YinYangBell

GalacticGod

((.______. Okay. NOW I'M IRRITATED! Pwease start wrapping up.... I already wrote the massive post... in Word... It's ready to slay the beastly BE2...))

VegaColors for pic used in Wheatley sig, And GhostOfIllusion for the EPIC Wheatley SIG!
[size=7]
tahuu9

Spacefaring Sporeling

Sirlla smiled. "Thank you... I needed friendship, and you bring me in..."
Peppy_Hare_Fan

Civilized Sporeon

Fiction; for we all need to break away from reality.

Buteo smiled...
"Welcome to the Shadow Village."
((finished.))

YinYangBell

GalacticGod

((YESH! ))
Elsewhere...
The time was hot. That gave a hint at the century. This was a time where you tracked days passing by the heat and the rain, the snow and the blooming fields. Though rain was unlikely, leaving snow and blooming fields an even more unlikely occurrence. Plants scarcely sprouted from the sand and gravelly dirt of the land.
A pair of creatures stood behind the safety of a dune, the wind carrying sand over the wavy landscape and into eyes of those unfortunate enough to not be behind a dune. They were disgruntled and grunting, communicating over how despite their luck it was irritating to sit behind an overgrown anthill and wait for less wind, while others of there kind did not have the wind and were happily hunting.
The female’s eye caught a small half buried object in the sand.
Female wasn’t the best word to use, as at this point in evolution, female was barely even able to be used in mating alone. It was a label you gave something to make it make sense that when two of the creatures went into the cave, a few tinier ones came back out with them.
So the female saw the object, and nudged the male, who gave a quiet snarl of annoyance before turning to see the thing in the distance. The dune was large enough to block out most of the sand coming to the path to the object, so the pair of creatures started to pad towards it.

Another pair of skinny creatures, different in species, were tucked in a ditch, also avoiding sand. They were having what could be considered small talk, as there was little point in being mad because the wind was carrying sand. They saw the others walking, but chose not to follow, as they were more superior than that.

The muscular pair had reached the object, which was a box, though in a world where boxes were human things, this mattered little. It was a dark blue, with gold edges, and a strange symbol on the top. It’s metal emanated heat, distorting air in the scorching sun. Had the creatures known about boxes like this, they would know that it was a coffin, albeit a strange colored one.
There was hiss as air from another time escaped the coffin, met the air of this time, and shook it’s hand before slitting its wrist.
A figure rose from it, but not in a horror movie mummy manner, with arms crossed and the body rising until the head turned to a victim. This figure shoved the lid to the ground, and stood up shakily. He laughed, staring at beings who looked like more primitive versions of himself. He raised a hand, expecting something to happen, but there was nothing. He looked surprised, before seeing the symbol on the coffin lid, which glowed green in a mocking fashion, if a symbol could actually do so. Then the figure howled, in a rage experienced only by people who have been dealt the worst hand in life, and gone all in anyway. It was the roar after losing all the chips to the idiot across the table with a hand that turned out to be good only at the end. It was an unearthly roar, and it spoke one word in pure fury:
“ZEEEEEEEEEEEENTH!”

VegaColors for pic used in Wheatley sig, And GhostOfIllusion for the EPIC Wheatley SIG!
[size=7]
uberluhjgh

Microbe

IM LEAVING THE SPORUM
supertart

Multicellular

you guy have got 2 b bored
Protoderm

GalacticGod

Peelz here!

jch2897

GalacticGod

Celebrating Explosion Day with the pretty lady. Happy Explosion Day!

D*mnit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/06/2011 03:41:02

Protoderm

GalacticGod

I think you should take the Beastly Experiments idea to a new level.

pluck47

GalacticGod

In Constantinople hunting my prey with my brothers....Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

HOLY SH*T PROTO LET THIS DIE

Protoderm

GalacticGod

I said idea, not RP.

HawkFrost14

Spacefaring Sporeling

Who necro'd this?

₪ ø lll ·o. Feral Nightmare | WH4T NOW | My dA | AVPM | YouTube | Bucket Status: Hee :3

I'M A STREETWALKING CHEETAH WITH A HEART FULL OF NAPALM

Where's my knife.

[WWW]
Protoderm

GalacticGod

no clue.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: