The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
-=Lords of the Past=-  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
TyrannoFan

Civilized Sporeon

tklarenb wrote:Since there's been a slight resurgence here, I'd like to share the news that I'm now a member of the dev team for Dinosaur Battlegrounds, aka the fossil accurate sim game dinosaur lovers have always wanted! Specifically, I'm one of the modelers. I've just started modeling my first dinosaur for the game, but since I can't show you that, here's a Tyrannosaur I made when I was following some tutorials on how to properly model dinosaurs:

Oh wow, that's so cool. I remember when I was like 12 years old, on an old Zoo Tycoon Volcano forum, I wanted to make the T-Rex from Prehistoric Park; modeled, textured accurately and everything and then put it into Zoo Tycoon 2, with its own scripted behaviours and stuff. I don't think that I'd be able to model that well even if I wasn't too lazy to actually do that. I'm especially bad with anatomy. I'll be doing some things that may improve my non-existent modelling skills in college though, plus I'll learn a good deal of programming and video game design.

Still, really cool stuff, Dinosaur Battlegrounds looks promising.

[Email] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
schnautzr

Civilized Sporeon

JadeElf wrote:Well it seems EA is gonna shut down the spore website on Aug 1st.

They are? Still works for me.

Been playing again lately without a login, but I just got Origin to add my Spore and GA so I can play logged in again. Might even update the LotP sporecasts a bit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/16/2017 19:08:43

schnautzr

Civilized Sporeon

Sporecast update: I am now able to download my own sporecasts again. I have added a few new creatures to all of the Prehistoria sporecasts except Ediacaran and Museum.

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

THIS STILL EXISTS???

schnautzr

Civilized Sporeon

It's not been locked or archived, so yes.

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: