The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
GhostBusters: The Rp (For Both The Literate And The Casual, By Jac0at12, Murtagh1135, Bender19)  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
murtagh1135

GalacticGod

In R'lyeh with District 9 aliens and some Silent Hill people. I'm allowed to, goddammit.

Note- The three of us mentioned in title made this rp. I only posted it. And after weeks of planning, I say we deserve for this to survive. Read everything carefully. Note that this takes place after the movies and game took place. You do not need to have even heard of GhostBusters to rp here.

Intro

Dear Rookie,

As the premiere paranormal containment agency in New York City business is booming and the GhostBusters are shorthanded. It is our pleasure to offer you the chance to join us as an Experimental Equipment Technician.
And that's not just a fancy title.

It means you'll be carrying newly created (and untested) hardware that, if not handled correctly, could blow you clear into New Jersey. With a brand-new, upgraded set of ghostbusting equipment, you'll hunt, track, wrangle, capture and neutralise everything from ethereal manifestations to Class 5 Full Roaming Vapors.

This opportunity will allow you to join the booming and exciting business of paranormal investigations. It's a growing industry with many expanding opportunities, so right now is a great time to join.
So strap on your unlicensed nuclear collider, fire up your Neutrina Wand and find out.

Sincerely,

Dr. Raymond Stantz PhD

Owner and Proprietor, Ghostbusters

As you read the notice, you think about the Ghostbusters. You know how famous they are. About a year ago, they defeated a god and a giant Stay Puft. You can still remember all that marshmallow that seemed to rain down from the heavens.

And not too long after that, they messed up the Statue of Liberty with a bunch of slime. But they still saved the day, as the statue animated, and yet again the Ghostbusters gained even more fame.

And a few months after that, a guy named Shandor appeared. He was a worshipper of Gozer. However, they Ghostbuster said,"And then, Shandor said to us,'Gozer has failed me twice. So I thought to myself, why worship a god if you can become one?' Shandor gave the classic villian speech about how he will built his cities over ours, being in charge of the Ghost World and all. But we kicked him out of our world pretty easily. But we were wondering how he managed to manifest. He was using a Mandola to gain power, but we turned it off, closing the portals to the spirit world. So how did he still get power? Turns out, he then stole it from the Ghost Containment Unit. Nasty little devil, he freed all those ghosties with it."

The GhostBusters are pretty famous now. They're busy 24-7 with calls. They get pretty nice pay checks, also. You wonder....could this be your lucky day?

Info

When you join, you start out as either a Civilian or a Ghost.

Civilian- They are the ones that call the GhostBusters in to fix some ghosts. They are also the ones that can sign up for jobs. If you see a notice, you can become a GhostBuster or a Government Officer. They test you, and if you are worthy, you are accepted to become one.
Ghost- Ghosts tend to be dead things. They play with the GhostBusters, and try not to be caught. Whether you are a Class 5 Full Roaming Vapor or an ethereal manifestation, you will be accepted into the ranks of the undead.

GhostBuster- These are the ones that catch ghosts. They're the only GhostBusters around, literally, and are quite famous with fabulous paychecks. They are in need of assistence, and those who find a notice to become one may take a test, and if they suceed, will officially be a GhostBuster.

Government Officer- The city has become worried about the GhostBusters. They are recruiting a few Civilians to watch over them. These new Government Officers usually look for excuses to shut the GhostBusters down.

Money

Current- $5000

Costs

Containtment of ghost: $1000
Capture of Ghost: $3000

More will be added. No sales currently.

Bills Owed

None for now.

Rules

1.Basic rp rules, no spamming, g modding, powerplaying, ect.

2.You start out as a civilian or ghost. You upgrade to Buster or Government Officer if you see a flyer for it and are a civilian

3.Murtagh1135, Jac0at12, and Bender19 are in charge. Obey them.

4.No over powerful charactors

5.If you are a ghost, no ultimate evil or any of that crap

6.No one plays as Gozer, Stay Puft, or anything like that

7.Only the creators of this rp play as the original Ghostbusters

8. 3 charactors per person

9. Only one charactor per person can be a Ghostbuster and/or Government Officer.

10.Spots are limited for certain slots ( Civilian: unlimited, Ghost: unlimited, Buster: 5 slots unless you find notice which a creator will set up, Government Officer: 2 slots unless you find notice which a creator will set up)

11.No-Auto busting

12.Only creators can be demigods or bosses

13. Charactors such as Slimer from the movies and game are for creators only.

14. If you have a ghost and it is busted, don't whine. It will be unable to use in the rest of the rp unless the grid is shut down. You'll be able to make another ghost.

15. Have fun with this rp. Make sure to follow the rules.

Forms

Person

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Ghost

Name:
Pic or Description:
Personality:
Bio:

My charactors

Name: Dr. Raymond Stantz
Pic or Description:
Personality: Cracks a joke once in a while, cheerful, and optimistic. Friendly, and takes a joke.
Bio: Ray is one of the original GhostBusters. The organization is under his name, but he acts as though the other 3 are equals to him. He was kicked out of the university with Egon and Peter, so he suggested GhostBusters. He's the cause of some awkward situations, and chose for Gozer to become Stay Puft.

Name: Dr. Egon Spengler
Pic or Description:
Personality: A bit awkward, tends to talk in a a scientific manner that leaves everyone else confused.
Bio: Egon was also kicked out of the university. He designed all of the GhostBusting equipment. He is always reminding you to get scans of Ghosts, use the equipment correctly, and all of that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/29/2009 04:00:39

Chloe wrote:P.S. You píss me off.

OH YEAH, I KILLED THE DOG
IT CURLED UP INTO A BALL AND TRIED TO EAT ITS OWN GUTS!
BUT THEN I PUT NEEDLES THROUGH ITS EYES

Tomorrow
I will become an angel
I will plummet
With a smile as I hit the ground
And cut into my skin
Is a message just for you:
If you really loved me
You would not see my body in the ground
Nor pull the trigger against your skull
But you would have been here with me
Taken my hand and discovered wings

If only you had felt the same way...

Absolute Madness
So long, and goodnight...

GO GREEN: RECYCLE CONGRESS

I am officially the head of the popcorn club. Rivals shall be nomnomed by our carnivorous plants.

It could be forever.
Just pull the trigger.
So we'll be together.
And make the haze grow bigger...

MURT'S FAVORITE SPARKLY VAMPIRE Creature Feature ftw * I am the world's lone iZombie.

All work and no play made Jack a dull boy.

The end justifies my way.
All you've done is betray
DAMMIT, SO NOW THE END WILL JUSTIFY MY WAY!

Valentine's Day/ by Linkin Park
I used to be my own protection, but not now
'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow
A black wind took you away, from sight
And now the darkness over day, that night
And now the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder, as they put you down inside
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
So now you're gone, and I was wrong
I never knew what it was like, to be alone...
On a Valentine's Day

I am the star that shines at night.
I am the moon that marks your path.
I am the sun from which you have light.
I am the wind which shatters glass.
I am the love sparking in your soul.
I am the sorrow which fades you mind.
I am the ice, biting in the cold.
I am death, waiting until you time.
I am fear, reaping blood evermore.

You'll float. They all do. They all float. So will you. So will you. YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!

You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float

For Wolfji: JacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12

murtagh1135

GalacticGod

In R'lyeh with District 9 aliens and some Silent Hill people. I'm allowed to, goddammit.

Charactors

Murtagh1135

Name: Dr. Raymond Stantz
Pic or Description:
Personality: Cracks a joke once in a while, cheerful, and optimistic. Friendly, and takes a joke.
Bio: Ray is one of the original GhostBusters. The organization is under his name, but he acts as though the other 3 are equals to him. He was kicked out of the university with Egon and Peter, so he suggested GhostBusters. He's the cause of some awkward situations, and chose for Gozer to become Stay Puft.

Name: Dr. Egon Spengler
Pic or Description:
Personality: A bit awkward, tends to talk in a a scientific manner that leaves everyone else confused.
Bio: Egon was also kicked out of the university. He designed all of the GhostBusting equipment. He is always reminding you to get scans of Ghosts, use the equipment correctly, and all of that.

Bender19

Name: Dr.Peter Venkmen
Pic or Description:
Personality: The wise guy of the group always trying to score with girls
Bio: "Dr."Venkmen barley made it through collage he opened up the ghostbusters with ray and egon in hopes of getting some money. HE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE SLIMED!

[bJac0at12[/b]

shadeofmoose318

Name: El Pablo
Pic or Description: A ghostly cow. He is wearing a bandana over his eyes with eyeholes and a cape. Appears to be a superhero....but he's a cow?
Personality: Has split personalities. Half the time he is a ghost cow who is peaceful and wants nothing more than to graze on some grass, or maybe talk to that pretty cow on the other side of the pasture, the other half he is El Pablo, an undead bovine superhero who flies around trying to destroy McDonalds. Good at heart, just hateful against beef-eaters.
Bio: Long and drawn out. How he got his superpowers? Well, he got directions from a cripple to the nearest gas station, but they were fake, and wound up in South Dakota (he was in California when he got the directions.) he was sad, tired, and hungry, so he ate some of the grass...little did he know it was covered in radioactive sludge from a factory mishap earlier that weeek (Cows can't read the news.) so he got his other personality and his powers.

supertav

Name: Spindle
Pic or Description: Looks similiar to a zombie and is a tall body with tattered, dirty clothes. He has long, spindly legs and arms with three claw-like fingers or toes on each of his hands and each of his feet.
Personality: Usually cowardly unless cornered. Prefers too run away instead of trying to hurt things with his claws. Very kind to other ghosts and likes to hide underground or in graveyards.
Bio: Spindle died in a graveyard after being chased into it and murdered by someone. When He died, he Awoke suddenly a few days later to find his arms and legs longer with three claws on each arm and leg. He is always afraid and stutters a lot. He is surprisingly smart and isn't very good at talking but can read amazingly well.

Ghost Busted

All of the player owned ghosts that have been busted.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/29/2009 03:58:03

Tomorrow
I will become an angel
I will plummet
And cut into my skin
If you really loved me

Absolute Madness

I am officially the head of the popcorn club. Rivals shall be nomnomed by our carnivorous plants.

It could be forever.
Just pull the trigger.
So we'll be together.

MURT'S FAVORITE SPARKLY VAMPIRE Creature Feature ftw * I am the world's lone iZombie.

On a Valentine's Day

You'll float. They all do. They all float. So will you. So will you. YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!

You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float

For Wolfji: JacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12 jacOat12

shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

Ghost

Name: El Pablo
Pic or Description: A ghostly cow. He is wearing a bandana over his eyes with eyeholes and a cape. Appears to be a superhero....but he's a cow?
Personality: Has split personalities. Half the time he is a ghost cow who is peaceful and wants nothing more than to graze on some grass, or maybe talk to that pretty cow on the other side of the pasture, the other half he is El Pablo, an undead bovine superhero who flies around trying to destroy McDonalds. Good at heart, just hateful against beef-eaters.
Bio: Long and drawn out. How he got his superpowers? Well, he got directions from a cripple to the nearest gas station, but they were fake, and wound up in South Dakota (he was in California when he got the directions.) he was sad, tired, and hungry, so he ate some of the grass...little did he know it was covered in radioactive sludge from a factory mishap earlier that weeek (Cows can't read the news.) so he got his other personality and his powers.

That okay? I was sorta going for a silly ghost.

Do not drink alcohol to excess
YOU! Yes, You there! Reading this? Can you make a signature?I'm taking that as a "Yes". PM me (or SilentEpiphany) if you feel like making a sig.
Kafka's "death sentence"
I may go as this account or SilentEpiphany
bender19

Civilized Sporeon

Name: Dr.Peter Venkmen
Pic or Description:
Personality: The wise guy of the group always trying to score with girls
Bio: "Dr."Venkmen barley made it through collage he opened up the ghostbusters with ray and egon in hopes of getting some money. HE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE SLIMED!

MHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMMMMMHM-Pyro

[Email]
murtagh1135

GalacticGod

Of course Bender gets automatically accepted as you helped make this. Moose, adding you, but if any other Creator thinks there is something you should change they can say it.

Tomorrow
I will become an angel
I will plummet
And cut into my skin
If you really loved me

Absolute Madness

It could be forever.
Just pull the trigger.
So we'll be together.

On a Valentine's Day

You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float

shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

Totally understandable.

YOU! Yes, You there! Reading this? Can you make a signature?I'm taking that as a "Yes". PM me (or SilentEpiphany) if you feel like making a sig.
Kafka's "death sentence"
bender19

Civilized Sporeon

You know moose ghosts can come with their powers since he IS a ghost cow he could of eaten the radioactive grass and died but when he became a ghost cow he thought he gained superpowers but he was only a confused cow who didnt know he had just died.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/2009 03:26:02

[Email]
shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

El Pablo does have powers, of fire breathing and free meals at Chik Fil A.

Kafka's "death sentence"
bender19

Civilized Sporeon

Sorry for DD but should we wait for Jac and other members or just go RP we have a ghost now we can go on a bust. Also add the rule that if your a ghost and are busted dont whine and all just make a new one you have no limits if your ghost is busted. Because hes out of the RP unless the grid is shut down.

[Email]
shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

Not to whine but if he's like, a friendly ghost, will they still bust him?

Kafka's "death sentence"
supertav

Civilized Sporeon

Ghost

Name: Spindle
Pic or Description: Looks similiar to a zombie and is a tall body with tattered, dirty clothes. He has long, spindly legs and arms with three claw-like fingers or toes on each of his hands and each of his feet.
Personality: Usually cowardly unless cornered. Prefers too run away instead of trying to hurt things with his claws. Very kind to other ghosts and likes to hide underground or in graveyards.
Bio: Spindle died in a graveyard after being chased into it and murdered by someone. When He died, he Awoke suddenly a few days later to find his arms and legs longer with three claws on each arm and leg. He is always afraid and stutters a lot. He is surprisingly smart and isn't very good at talking but can read amazingly well.

sigs are for people who can come up with a good one.... i am not one of those people
bender19

Civilized Sporeon

Well if Pablo sets aflame a McDonald's that's not really friendly......so kind of if he does anything bad. Also supertav is accepted.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/2009 03:34:04

[Email]
shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

That's only his Burger-Hating side. His normal side is a very scared, timid, albeit hungry and peaceful cow."

Kafka's "death sentence"
murtagh1135

GalacticGod

Added. I'm adding a part that is all the player's busted ghosts. I vote we wait a few more minutes to start. Moose, an idea, it's possible that your ghost could be almost a pet such as Slimer....Supertav, I'll let Bender decide.

Tomorrow
I will become an angel
I will plummet
And cut into my skin
If you really loved me

Absolute Madness

It could be forever.
Just pull the trigger.
So we'll be together.

On a Valentine's Day

You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float
You'll float

bender19

Civilized Sporeon

Yeah and we will try to control you everytime peter brings McDonald's for lunch. XD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/2009 03:37:30

[Email]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: